/* */

PDA

View Full Version : asalam aleikum

masalama
11-13-2005, 02:22 PM
i,m masalama. a sister(revert) from europe.just joined your group, i hope to use it a lot, and am looking forward to reading about you all. salam, masalama.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuko
11-13-2005, 02:25 PM
Salaam sis!

Masha'allah, and al-hamdulilah that you've reverted to Islam! Mind sharing the story? Anyway, hope you benefit much from this site and may Allah grant you success in this life and in the hereafter...:peace:

sapphire
11-13-2005, 02:28 PM
salaamz....mas'allah that u reverted...may you benefit greatly from this forum.....enjoy the stay...may Allah keep you steadfast on deen....your more than welcome to pm me if you need....

- Qatada -
11-13-2005, 02:35 PM
wa alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

hey welcome to the forums sis! insha Allaah you'll benefit from here alot.. congratulationz for joinin the muslim family. if you got any questionz about islam then plz dont be afraid to ask! we look forward to your posts.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
masalama
11-13-2005, 02:38 PM
as i wrote in my short intrucduction, i,m a muslim revert, sister, from europe. both parents are non muslims. i,m the only one in my family that are muslim, except my kids. i started to read about islam, when i was 18 years old.
i thought at the time it was strange, but interesting. i kept reading about islam, gathering information,reading, and it was not until i was 26 i reverted, and today i,m 48, so i,m not new to islam, but i still have a lot to learn, we all inshallah can learn from young as well as older muslims as long as we live.
i do not wear hijab.masalama.( the day i reverted at our local islamic center, i felt a heay stone had been lifted from my shoulders, alhamdullah):loving:

Hajar
11-13-2005, 02:45 PM
Assalamu alaykum sister,

Welcome to the this great forum.. inshaAllah u will have alot of benefits of the forum!!!

And MashaAllah that u reverted to Islam!!

WaSalam

Sanobar
11-13-2005, 03:04 PM
salaam!
welcome to the forums! :):)
ma'salamah

habib
11-13-2005, 04:22 PM
:w:

Welcome to the Forum ...

Masha Allah u reverted to Islam .. May Allah bless you ...

Enjoy your stay at here with us ..

Halima
11-13-2005, 04:29 PM
:sl:

Welcome here I hope that you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions about Islam please feel free to ask

nafy
11-13-2005, 04:29 PM
salaamz sis
hope u enjoy ur stay here!!
take care
w/salaamz

Rabi'ya
11-14-2005, 09:55 AM
:sl: sister,

Welcome to the forum. Its great to have another revert here, and everyone can always learn more about Islam.Im a revert too, alhamdulillah its been about 2-3 years now.

InshAllah your stay will be beneficial

Rabi'ya:rose:

Khayal
11-14-2005, 06:15 PM
:w: n :sl:

:welcome: to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.