/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here

wayfarer
11-13-2005, 09:25 PM
:sl:

I came across the board by accident. For sure Allah directed me here alhamdulillah...I'm struggling to gain stronger eemaan, in sha Allah, through beneficial knowledge and I think i found here one of the springs of 3ilm bidhnilllah.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-13-2005, 09:30 PM
wa alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

masha Allaah its a blessing from Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala that we all got guided or at least placed in the front door of the sirat ul mustaqim.. so now we're at the door - lets keep walking forward at a steady pace to get to jannah insha Allaah. :)

insha Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here, so if you need to ask any questions or your unsure of anything about islam - then please dont be afraid to ask and insha Allaah we'll answer your questions. us muslims need to re-unite again so jazak Allaah khayr for coming over.

we look forward to your posts! remember - iman builds up with knowledge.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

wayfarer
11-13-2005, 09:36 PM
Masha Allah! It really looks like a good place to be. Barakallahu feeka for the warm welcome wa jazakallahu khayral jazaa'.

May we all be united in Jannatul Firdaws....ameeen!

Umm Yoosuf
11-13-2005, 09:47 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaah

Ameen to the du'a.

Welcome to LI. We hope you benefit from the site and likwise we benefit from your post's insha Allah :).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wayfarer
11-13-2005, 09:57 PM
jzakillahu khayran for the welcome

in sha Allah sister...barakallahu feeki

Sanobar
11-14-2005, 09:37 AM
salam!
welcome to the forums! njoy and hope u have a benefial stay!
ma'salamah

Rabi'ya
11-14-2005, 09:59 AM
:sl: Welcome to the forum
enjoy your stay, May it beneficial one, inshAllah

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Protected_Diamond
11-14-2005, 11:48 AM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Hey welcome to the forum :peace:

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

habib
11-14-2005, 12:02 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the Forum ...

Hope you enjoy your stay at here!!

Khayal
11-14-2005, 06:13 PM
:w: n :sl:

:welcome: to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!