/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to destroy a great nation?

Rehmat
01-23-2005, 12:43 AM
To wear everyone out by dissensions, animosities, feuds, famine, inoculation of diseases, want, until the Gentiles sees no other way of escape except by appeal to our money and our power. (Protocol 10)

We will so wear out and exhaust the Gentiles by all this that they will be compelled to offer us an international authority, which by its position will enable us to absorb without disturbance all the governmental forces of the world and thus form a super-government. (Protocol 5)

We implanted a "guilt complex" over the Holocaust and anti-Semitism that prevents society from addressing the threat. Through control of banking, the we have acquired a total monopoly of the movie industry, the radio networks and the newly developing television media...we took over the publication of all school materials - even your music! we censor the songs released for publication long before they reach the publishers. we have complete control of American thinking. We have put issue upon issue to the American people. Then we promote both sides of the issue as confusion reigns. With their eyes fixed on the issues, they fail to see who is behind every scene. We Jews toy with the American public as a cat toys with a mouse - Harold Rosenthal.

Most people have an image of the "Jews" as a downtrodden people unjustly persecuted and driven from country to country. This may be true of some of the masses in Russia. But wealthy Jewish merchants, bankers and professionals have always exerted a powerful, perhaps dominant influence on the course of Western History. Werner Sombart goes so far as to credit them with the rise of capitalism and the "American spirit." (The Jews and Modern Capitalism, 1911)

This week we watched in horror as a Zionist President George Bush stealthily pledged allegiance to Satan The Protocols of the Elders of Zion while making obscene promises to bring Freedom to the world.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khattab
01-23-2005, 01:38 AM
They will never wipe out the muslims, never. By Allah it is time this ummah woke up and started living there lifes as muslims instead of bieng ashamed, we go away from this deen and start enjoying this life too much and forgetinng about Allah then we cry when something goes wrong and blame Allah, no one to blame but ourselves, we need the khalifa we need unity and need to stop saying it and to try and get it back up, start in saudi arabia remove these puppet goverments and rich shieks that run it. Allah (SWT) does not change the condition of a people until they change the condition within themsleves first, we need a revival in the youth to make it come about, we all need to improve.

WomanOfJihad
01-23-2005, 01:47 AM
:sl:

SubhanAllah well said .. surely we need a khalifa .. n definately the governments in sAudi need to replaced with a beter ones .. infact not only in Saudi but in many Countries Government needs replacing ..

:w:

Rehmat
01-23-2005, 11:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad

SubhanAllah well said .. surely we need a khalifa .. n definately the governments in sAudi need to replaced with a beter ones .. infact not only in Saudi but in many Countries Government needs replacing ..

Have you not considered he who falsifies al-deen? It is he who repulses the orphan; he does not campaign for [nor advance the cause of] the impoverished [and moneyless]. Misery, then, to those [Muslims] who pray [in a mechanical and mindless way] – those who are unmeaning and purposeless in performing their prayers; they are the ones who pretend [to be praying] and they are the ones who withhold [financial] support. (Al-Qur’an, Surah 107, al-Ma’uun).

Makkah is ruled by people whom this description fits exactly. The king, the crown prince, the minister-princes, all the way down to the local princelings, are all condemned as all of them are condemned as charged in this above surah: they falsify Allah’s deen, reducing it to empty ceremonials and obtuse legalisms against the poor that they would never apply to their own royal larceny. They are swift to chop off the hands or heads of Bangladeshi, Somali, Pakistani, and Egyptian Muslims in the public square after Jumu’ah prayers, because of some petty thievery. This they want us to believe is Allah’s deen and shari’ah! But when it comes to the theft and usurpation of the Holy Land, al-Masjid al-Aqsa, and al-Ard al-Mubarakah, these same Saudis and their pet ulama deactivate Makkah so that Muslims can never use its power and its central symbolism as a base from which to organize themselves to liberate their usurped countries and homelands. The average Saudi-minded Muslim is fanatical about the importance of Muslims’ toes being perfectly in line when standing for salat; but the same crypto-Muslim simply cannot comprehend that Muslims today lack a saff marsus: a compacted front line of combatant Muslims to fight for the sake and cause of Allah. Little do these midget minds understand that a straight line during salat that does not translate into a compact line during jihad is no line at all.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
root
01-25-2005, 03:20 PM
They will never wipe out the muslims, never.
Why would they want to. Afterall they became involved in the European mess of Bosnia where Muslims were being targetted by Serbs. I think to suggest such a thing is complete arrogance, watch you don't become blinded to reality whilst your truth is slightly twisted

Khattab
01-25-2005, 04:05 PM
You dont think they want to wipe out the muslims from palestine? Im not saying the american people, but the ones who are in charge at the top, you must be the one blinded if you dont see this

aamirsaab
01-25-2005, 04:41 PM
of course they want 2 wipe out the muslims - thats their whole playing field man. think bout what has happend in the last 5 years and how islam and muslims in general have been affected.
then think who is most responsible.
(hint: it aint me)

Ummu Amatullah
07-22-2005, 02:03 PM
asallama alaikum brother i always did suspect the jews behind almost every thing especially the W.T.C bombing in N.Y. Really funny how Bush had no evidence to go upon and yet he somehow manages to blame the muslims as if everything is the muslims fault.You are so right the Saudi government are like lap dogs at the disposal of Bush and Tony Blair.As for the jews having control over the american media that's also right maybe that's the reason when we watch movies such as The Terminator,Spy Hard,Rush Hour, and etc...the so called "Bad guys are none other then muslims. At the end you tell me who gets bombed and joes to jail.Most deffinetly not Arnold Swachienager,Jackie Chan,Chris Tucker,Chuck Norris,and etc...By god Muhammed's Ummah will never die as long as we have fight hard brothers we are good to go ex.Osama bin Laden Oh,Allah I hope the enemy never finds him amen!!!

Muezzin
07-22-2005, 02:09 PM
maybe that's the reason when we watch movies such as The Terminator,Spy Hard,Rush Hour, and etc...the so called "Bad guys are none other then muslims. At the end you tell me who gets bombed and joes to jail.Most deffinetly not Arnold Swachienager,Jackie Chan,Chris Tucker,Chuck Norris,and etc...
Um, I can't remember much about Spy Hard (which was a parody so any steretypes it did have may have been for satirical rather than malicious effect), but in The Terminator and Rush Hour, Muslims aren't the villains. In Terminator it's Arnie as the robot from the future and in Rush Hour it's some Chinese dudes. That stereotype of the 'Big Bad Muslim' does of course exist, and it ennervates us all to no end.

Muezzin
07-22-2005, 02:36 PM

Since when has McDonald's been Israeli? :confused: I'm not saying eat there, since there's plenty of other ways to crap up your body for free.

Ummu Amatullah
08-13-2005, 01:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

Um, I can't remember much about Spy Hard (which was a parody so any steretypes it did have may have been for satirical rather than malicious effect), but in The Terminator and Rush Hour, Muslims aren't the villains. In Terminator it's Arnie as the robot from the future and in Rush Hour it's some Chinese dudes. That stereotype of the 'Big Bad Muslim' does of course exist, and it ennervates us all to no end.

Didn't have any other movies in mind just those three so I wrote them down.Had another movie perfomed by Arnold Swachienager but couldn't remember the name.So I just wrote the Terminator instead.

Muezzin
08-13-2005, 01:34 PM

Perhaps you meant 'True Lies'. But that was a mick-take, and not meant to be taken seriously :p

czgibson
08-13-2005, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rehmat
To wear everyone out by dissensions, animosities, feuds, famine, inoculation of diseases, want, until the Gentiles sees no other way of escape except by appeal to our money and our power. (Protocol 10)

We will so wear out and exhaust the Gentiles by all this that they will be compelled to offer us an international authority, which by its position will enable us to absorb without disturbance all the governmental forces of the world and thus form a super-government. (Protocol 5)
Whatever your views on the Israel-Palestine conflict, using hate propaganda such as "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" will not help your argument very much. It will only convince people who are already anti-Semitic and who have therefore lost the capacity for objective, rational thought on the matter.

Here is an article on the history of the text: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pro...Elders_of_Zion

Lateralus63
08-13-2005, 03:06 PM

To destroy a nation you have to destroy its sense of morality and reason, by causing it to be miseducated and confused. Islam will never be destroyed, but know that it can be very close to be destruction......we need not worry about it being destroyed, but do we allow that near destruction of islam to be destroyed in our hearts?

Ummu Amatullah
08-13-2005, 03:10 PM

Perhaps you meant 'True Lies'. But that was a mick-take, and not meant to be taken seriously :p

Yeah!! that's the one :applaud:

Palestinian_Lib
08-13-2005, 08:02 PM
.: Free Palestine:.

I noticed a lot of people on this thread referred to zionists as Jews eg."jews own it" and "i always did suspect the jews behind almost every thing" no offence to anyone who said it but firstly this is a forum does have members of other faiths in it and secondly not all Jews are zionists and thirdly we as Muslims have to respect the people of the book and don't someone start the " Yeah well you should be against them too concidering your username" thing, I should make it clear now I'm against zionists and anyone else who's against Palestinian justice whatever faith they may be. Moving on to another note the most comman tactic is divide and conquer, the divide parts already been done take a look around you, and the conquer part is obviously well underway once again look around you, the counter attack should be obvious as well, bring true Islam back, not Iran's Islam not Saudi Arabia's Islam but the Prophet's (SAS) Islam, We've all been asleep too long and had better get up, and Bi'ithniallah it'll be tomorrow.... ummmm... looks around... I think i'll stop now lolz :zip:

.: Al Hoorya LiFilisten:.

minaz
08-13-2005, 08:33 PM
well said sis

Palestinian_Lib
08-14-2005, 02:08 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
well said sis

Thx and I was waiting for some huge backlash :omg: but I guess I was wrong :p thx again!

Ummu Amatullah
08-14-2005, 03:10 AM
Was going to say something against what you said,but I could see your point.

Muezzin
08-14-2005, 12:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim

Its good you dont go there, jews own it, boycott the zionost instutitions/buisness, help your fellow palestinians this way at least.

Do you have any idea how seriously impractical that would be, bro? :p

I think boycotting is not the right way to go about circumventing this problem. It's too negative. It's not an action but an inaction. Rather than us whining about 'oh, the Jews own everything', I think we should go out as Muslims and make our mark in the fields of business and economics. Sure, I take the mickey out of things like 'Qiblah Cola', but I much prefer that positive action approach than simply boycotting things.

Think about the 'Glory Days' of Islam, when Muslims were at the forefront of astronomy, mathematics, technology... Then, the Western world was coming to us for the good stuff. Now however, Islam is considered to be backward. So, we could continue as many of us have been doing, with cries of 'Oh, stop picking on us, we came up with algebra and stuff, nyah nyah'; or we could pull up our socks, rise to the challenge, and prove once and for all why we are the Blessed Ummah.

- Qatada -
08-14-2005, 12:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Palestinian_Lib

I noticed a lot of people on this thread referred to zionists as Jews eg."jews own it" and "i always did suspect the jews behind almost every thing" no offence to anyone who said it but firstly this is a forum does have members of other faiths in it and secondly not all Jews are zionists and thirdly we as Muslims have to respect the people of the book and don't someone start the " Yeah well you should be against them too concidering your username" thing, I should make it clear now I'm against zionists and anyone else who's against Palestinian justice whatever faith they may be. Moving on to another note the most comman tactic is divide and conquer, the divide parts already been done take a look around you, and the conquer part is obviously well underway once again look around you, the counter attack should be obvious as well, bring true Islam back, not Iran's Islam not Saudi Arabia's Islam but the Prophet's (salallahu alai hi wasalam)'s Islam, We've all been asleep too long and had better get up, and Bi'ithniallah it'll be tomorrow.... ummmm... looks around... I think i'll stop now lolz :zip:

asalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh..

mash Allah. i agree sis. hav u heard ahmed bukhatir, cz alot of his traks are about al quds (palestine) like al qudsu tu nadeena and waqaafa tiflu.

if anyone hasn't heard of him u can download his tracks from:

http://nadeem.lightuponlight.com/indexislamicsongs.html

and the english translations on the same site to..

lyrics: http://nadeem.lightuponlight.com/englishlyrics.html

wasalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Ummu Amatullah
08-14-2005, 12:57 PM
Jazakallah Aqib for the nasheeds.Why did they remove my favorites? :'(

Uthman
08-14-2005, 01:02 PM

Think about the 'Glory Days' of Islam, when Muslims were at the forefront of astronomy, mathematics, technology... Then, the Western world was coming to us for the good stuff. Now however, Islam is considered to be backward. So, we could continue as many of us have been doing, with cries of 'Oh, stop picking on us, we came up with algebra and stuff, nyah nyah'; or we could pull up our socks, rise to the challenge, and prove once and for all why we are the Blessed Ummah.
Indeed, the time is long gone, where muslims were at the forefront of every major scientific discovery.

Take a look at all this

Muezzin
08-14-2005, 01:04 PM

Jazakallah khier for the link, brother Osman.

We did it before, and by God we can do it again :D

Uthman
08-14-2005, 01:10 PM

InshaAllah! You have already discovered, I believe, that humans are evolved from the cornetto ice cream.

Ummu Amatullah
08-14-2005, 01:25 PM
Carnetto Icecream ;D ;D this guy has a wild imagination if I do say myself.

root
08-14-2005, 01:44 PM
Most people have an image of the "Jews" as a downtrodden people unjustly persecuted and driven from country to country. This may be true of some of the masses in Russia.
Sounds like an identical situation to that of the Palestinians. I wonder if that may be true of some of the masses.

Muezzin
08-14-2005, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
Sounds like an identical situation to that of the Palestinians. I wonder if that may be true of some of the masses.
Eh?

Palestinian_Lib
08-14-2005, 09:18 PM

It's not an action but an inaction. Rather than us whining about 'oh, the Jews own everything', I think we should go out as Muslims and make our mark in the fields of business and economics. Sure, I take the mickey out of things like 'Qiblah Cola', but I much prefer that positive action approach than simply boycotting things.
I must agree that's a great point, now I know what to say the next time I see someone ranting and raving about boycotting lolz :p but then again i don't buy stuff from Mcdonalds anyway I don't think anyone with half a brain would and this has nothing to do with Palestine either. Hint: It's nasty stuff :confused:

hav u heard ahmed bukhatir, cz alot of his traks are about al quds (palestine) like al qudsu tu nadeena and waqaafa tiflu.
Yeah i actually have but i didn't know that specific webpage I LUV the song Al Gudsoo tu Nadeena!! :) :)

Palestinian_Lib
08-15-2005, 04:37 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

InshaAllah! You have already discovered, I believe, that humans are evolved from the cornetto ice cream.

:? SAY WHAT?!?! :?

imaad_udeen
08-15-2005, 05:22 PM
Great nations destroy themselves.

See: Rome, Ottoman Empire, Hapsburgs, Nazi Germany, Soviet Union...

Muezzin
08-15-2005, 05:39 PM
True, Imad.

minaz
08-15-2005, 06:16 PM
Great nations destroy themselves.......Nazi Germany, Soviet Union
LMAO ;D ;D ;D "Great" - but I get your drift bro :)

imaad_udeen
08-15-2005, 06:57 PM
LMAO ;D ;D ;D "Great" - but I get your drift bro :)
Sorry, I meant great as in strong or powerful, influencial...

:)

Not that 'Nazi's were great.'

sena
08-17-2005, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
Great nations destroy themselves.

See: Rome, Ottoman Empire, Hapsburgs, Nazi Germany, Soviet Union...

if you mean great as in strong, we are still powerful..

imaad_udeen
08-17-2005, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sena
if you mean great as in strong, we are still powerful..
Ya. But no where near the influence it once was, until the First World War.

minaz
08-17-2005, 08:18 PM
The idea of Islam being the greatest of nations is definitly true, however until we have unity we can not say we are, all we can say is that we can hope and wait

sena
08-17-2005, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
Ya. But no where near the influence it once was, until the First World War.
yes it is true. we were effected by First World War during last time of Ottoman Empire like others. but after that time, we won the war of independence and then there were set up Republic of Turkey. today's our army is strong than that time.. so it is the reason that I said we are still powerful...

sena
08-17-2005, 08:35 PM
The idea of Islam being the greatest of nations is definitly true, however until we have unity we can not say we are, all we can say is that we can hope and wait
I agree .....

minaz
08-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Lol the Ottoman Empire was in toruble donkey years before WW1. They weren't great muslim role models - the corruption and ignorance taken upon the balkans. Mine and Muezzin's "favourite" poet, lord Byran actaulyl went to fight against the ottomons who were slaughtering Christians in the 1860's (approxiamtely). if it wasn't for Primeminister Disraeli (who was a Jew - just to let you anti semetic lot out ther know :p ) the Ottomon Empire would of collapsed due to the Holy alliance. Sorry about this history lesson but just a lil dose of a history lesson :p

sena
08-17-2005, 09:02 PM
Lol the Ottoman Empire was in toruble donkey years before WW1. They weren't great muslim role models - the corruption and ignorance taken upon the balkans. Mine and Muezzin's "favourite" poet, lord Byran actaulyl went to fight against the ottomons who were slaughtering Christians in the 1860's (approxiamtely). if it wasn't for Primeminister Disraeli (who was a Jew - just to let you anti semetic lot out ther know :p ) the Ottomon Empire would of collapsed due to the Holy alliance. Sorry about this history lesson but just a lil dose of a history lesson :p
I don't understand what do you mention about the corruption and ignorance taken upon the balkans? :confused: and in which war in the 1860's? give a name of war. thus I will give a answer to you :confused: the Ottomon Empire didn't collapse due to the Holy alliance, they collapsed due to wrong governed...

minaz
08-17-2005, 09:12 PM
Ok i'm talking mainly about the 1870 period;
I don't understand what do you mention about the corruption and ignorance taken upon the balkans?
The ottomon rulers placed uneven taxes and treated the people of the balkans with double standards
give a name of war
Ok at the top of my head at this hour i'm thinking about the ones which led to the Congress of Berlin - 1978
the Ottomon Empire didn't collapse due to the Holy alliance
I didn't say that, i said;
if it wasn't for Primeminister Disraeli.......the Ottomon Empire would of collapsed due to the Holy alliance
Hope that cleared everything up for you sena, and yes another main fatcor was down to
due to wrong governed

butterflylady
08-19-2005, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rehmat

We implanted a "guilt complex" over the Holocaust and anti-Semitism that prevents society from addressing the threat. Through control of banking, the we have acquired a total monopoly of the movie industry, the radio networks and the newly developing television media...we took over the publication of all school materials - even your music! we censor the songs released for publication long before they reach the publishers. we have complete control of American thinking. We have put issue upon issue to the American people. Then we promote both sides of the issue as confusion reigns. With their eyes fixed on the issues, they fail to see who is behind every scene. We Jews toy with the American public as a cat toys with a mouse - Harold Rosenthal.

Most people have an image of the "Jews" as a downtrodden people unjustly persecuted and driven from country to country. This may be true of some of the masses in Russia. But wealthy Jewish merchants, bankers and professionals have always exerted a powerful, perhaps dominant influence on the course of Western History. Werner Sombart goes so far as to credit them with the rise of capitalism and the "American spirit." (The Jews and Modern Capitalism, 1911)

This week we watched in horror as a Zionist President George Bush stealthily pledged allegiance to Satan The Protocols of the Elders of Zion while making obscene promises to bring Freedom to the world.

Some of the stuff on this website is SOOOOOO nasty, very disheartening, I am so turned off by this section of the forum, and I like Islam too. Disappointing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.