/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Competitions?

Sumayya
01-23-2005, 12:47 AM
Assalaamu alaikum :teeth:

How about having a Monthly Competitions board? :-[
Im not sure what kinda competitions.Myabe designing Eid Cards..*-) hmm ...but maybe u brotherz and sisterz would have some? ???

Ws

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
WomanOfJihad
01-23-2005, 12:49 AM
:sl:

Thats a great idea .having a competion. BUT wat kinda competition would b appropriate to do in the forums ?

* sits there thinking ....*

:w:

al-muminoon
01-23-2005, 12:50 AM
Assalamu Alaykum!

Hmmmmm, Competitions, like HOW though? desigining Eid cards? thats a very FEMINIST idea! lol!

Inshallah if all brothers and sisters could give some input about competitiong then surely the administrators would take them into consideration and start taking up the ideas... so give your ideas everyone,

Jazakallah.

al-muminoon
01-23-2005, 12:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad

Thats a great idea .having a competion. BUT wat kinda competition would b appropriate to do in the forums ?

* sits there thinking ....*

Agree totally.... what KINDA competition?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
WomanOfJihad
01-23-2005, 12:59 AM
hmm...
Competion on ..

* the BIGGEST POSTER
* Creating most new threads
* creating most New Boards
* creating Emoticons / using emoticons ( lol i m sure we dnt want the forum to b full of FACES )

* competion in err recitation of the quran ( we all start from Juzz awwal .. and each member would keep us informed how much they have prayed ....n competion will be on the FIRSt one to Finish the Quran , but insHAllah here we have to trust the Members they should be trustworthy ... its an AMAANAT )

will cum up wid more later

Sumayya
01-23-2005, 01:04 AM
Salaamz

MashaAllah good ideas womanofjihad :applaud:
Even i was thinking of the Quran one..but wasnt sure how it would be judged.. ;)

Also learning Hadeeths off by heart *-)

hmmm..these shall be beneficial to ourselves InshaAllah

think on broz and sis's :teeth
:

al-muminoon
01-23-2005, 01:08 AM
Assalamu Alaykum....

Alhamdulillah some very good ideas, but how are they going to be judged like sister sumayyah said?
and yeah...whatever it is.. it should be beneficial, like the Quraan and Hadeeth is great idea, cos in the process we will learn ourseleves, dont u think?

any other ideas?

Ummu Amatullah
08-16-2005, 11:05 AM
Mashallah that's a nice idea.Hadith and Quran competition doesn't sound bad.Even if we did have competitions on the forum how would it be devised?

Muezzin
08-16-2005, 11:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad
hmm...
Competion on ..

* the BIGGEST POSTER
* Creating most new threads
* creating most New Boards
* creating Emoticons / using emoticons ( lol i m sure we dnt want the forum to b full of FACES )
Honestly, I think this would just lead to spam. And coming from me that means a lot :p :)

* competion in err recitation of the quran ( we all start from Juzz awwal .. and each member would keep us informed how much they have prayed ....n competion will be on the FIRSt one to Finish the Quran , but insHAllah here we have to trust the Members they should be trustworthy ... its an AMAANAT )

will cum up wid more later

That idea about recitations etc is a good one.

Lonely_Boy
08-21-2005, 03:02 PM
Asslam O Aleakum

Well Quran Recitation and hadith learn by heart is also good one, I think there should be a competition of Designing Islamic Wallpapers , Avators, emoticons, and offocourse greeting card for different occasion. because people use to send card so i dont' have any site in which u can send card which include arabic dua's and prayers kind of thing there should be some flash and static greeting and wallpapers so people used instead of using other kind of wallpapers and stuff. It's my idea what u people think about that

Wassalam

Muezzin
08-21-2005, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely_Boy
Asslam O Aleakum

Well Quran Recitation and hadith learn by heart is also good one, I think there should be a competition of Designing Islamic Wallpapers , Avators, emoticons, and offocourse greeting card for different occasion. because people use to send card so i dont' have any site in which u can send card which include arabic dua's and prayers kind of thing there should be some flash and static greeting and wallpapers so people used instead of using other kind of wallpapers and stuff. It's my idea what u people think about that

Wassalam
Good idea bro. An even better idea would be to use more fullstops. ;)

Ataraxis
08-21-2005, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely_Boy
Asslam O Aleakum

Wassalam
Yeah I like his idea on cards..wallpapers..etc. I would totally join.. You could judge by a VOTING where the members decide whose they like best :) .
As for sis WomanofJihad's idea on most threads etc...I agree that would lead to spam. And the Qur'an recitation idea is good, but I dont know if it would work to the best potential we want it to be...dunno if ppl will always post here & tell u where they are which could lead to confusion..but the idea, all in all was great. I would join if someone could somehow add to the idea.. :D

minaz
08-21-2005, 07:24 PM
touchy :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.