/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salamz

Eliwen
11-15-2005, 12:19 PM
:sl: Another new one :) ...My sis sapphire is a member here...I wonder what she's been telling you about me :p

And I was wondering if I could change my username to Eliwen...I PM the admin right?

:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
11-15-2005, 12:24 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forum. your sis is cool, mashAllah. im sure ull get on well here. yeh pm the admins.

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Ameeratul Layl
11-15-2005, 12:25 PM
:sl: sis.

welcome!!!!!!!

I havent heard her say anything about you and Im sure if she did...itd be nice.:playing:

Yes, u do contact the admins.lol.

Eliwen
11-15-2005, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the welcome all of you :)

I used this name so she wouldn't find out who I was :p But as she already knows I might as well change it to my usual net name...You prob found out through IP address right?

:sunny:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
habib
11-15-2005, 02:35 PM

Welcome to the Forum ...

Enjoy your stay at here ...

Riya90
11-15-2005, 04:33 PM
Salam sis..

Welcome to the forum
hope u have an enjoyable stay :)

Fi amani Allah

sapphire
11-15-2005, 10:02 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: get lost mannnnnnnnnnnnnn...go back to your maniac muslim that u always go on about....bro zAK thanks for telling me...it was a goood thing....and stop tellin her what i seddddddddddd...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!1or else ill just go away from the forumm!!!!!!!well i guess you will all want me too go away...hmmm....:( :( :( maybe i will........and Eliwen...dont fight with me....and dont bully me...and dont put me down infront of everyone...coz even if they believe you Allah is watching...and ill fone dad in india if u bully me...hey i can send dad after bro zak tooo...so u betta watch out u hear bro zak...???

any how sis.....(i neva thought i would say this..but well we are sisters after all and i have a more considerate heart....)

so umm welcome to this forum..but go away quick....

Eliwen
11-16-2005, 01:25 AM
Wasalam and thanks for the welcome habib and Islamicgirl MS :)

And Sapphire you sound like a whiny tell tale kid :p hehe Kidding thanks for the reluctant welcome sis :)

Halima
11-16-2005, 01:57 AM
:sl: welcome to the forum in hopes that you will have a delightful stay with us:w:

Samee
11-16-2005, 01:59 AM

Welcome to the forums.

And what is with the lolz or the salamz? I know, I know its slang. It's like a "fun" way to say lol. lolz.

But Salamz?

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-16-2005, 02:48 AM
:salaam:

:loving:Welcome to the forum Ukhti:loving: hope that your time being here will be a beneficial one, do enjoy it!:rose:

Eliwen
11-16-2005, 03:05 AM
Waslam thanks for the welcome Halima, Samee and Mujaheedah

format_quote Originally Posted by Samee
And what is with the lolz or the salamz? I know, I know its slang. It's like a "fun" way to say lol. lolz.
But Salamz?

Hmm...I never say lolz or any thing like that or substitute a z for an s in other words...apart from salamz and wasalamz I don't do it because its "fun" and slang or anything Its just my way *shrugs*

Khayal
11-16-2005, 03:34 AM

:welcome: to the forum.

Eliwen
11-17-2005, 09:02 PM
Wasalam thanks :)

MetSudaisTwice
11-18-2005, 10:37 AM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

- Qatada -
11-18-2005, 10:43 AM
asalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum sis.. as you know already, you can ask any questions your unsure of about islam, insha Allaah. we look forward to your posts insha Allaah.

start posting.. and after 50 posts you can even join the sisters section insha Allaah.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Hajar
11-18-2005, 11:39 AM
assalamu alaykum sis,

Welcome to the forum!!!!!

Enjoy your stay

Wasalam

Eliwen
11-18-2005, 08:18 PM
Salam

Jazakumullah metsudaistwice, akhee and Hajar :)

Wasalam

Ra`eesah
11-18-2005, 10:31 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Ya Hala marhaba welcome to Li InshAllah you will benfit from us and us from you:)

Eliwen
11-19-2005, 12:19 AM
Wa'alaykumus salam jazakumullah and inshallah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.