/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous Account!

Khaldun
11-15-2005, 03:03 PM
:sl:

The Purpose of the Anonymous Account

This account was created to allow people who wish to remain anonymous to use the account. Insha'Allaah, I am hoping this will allow people who have very sensitive issues to use this account without feeling their identity compromised.

This account will allow non-registered and registered people to post threads and reply to other people's threads.

I would like to remind people that the anonymous account is not intended for people who don't want to register but want to post -- it is intended for "delicate" subject matters for which people want to keep their identities from being revealed. I encourage people to keep this in mind before using the anonymous account as that purpose is not what this account was created for.

Please note that the anonymous account is restricted to the Cyber Counselling forum only.

People who abuse the account will have their ip address banned.

The username:

anonymous

The password:

islamicboard

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.