/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready for the flu?

Halima
11-15-2005, 06:54 PM
Are you ready for the flu?

Concerns over the seasonal flu, which sickens millions of people each winter, have taken a back seat this year to fears of a possible bird flu pandemic. The seasonal flu kills about 36,000 people every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most of the cases involve the elderly, very young or those weakened by another condition. A pandemic flu outbreak would be an entirely different problem.

For more information please visit:
http://www.cnn.com/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-15-2005, 06:56 PM

Asalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh

i've had mine for this year.. alhamdulillah i never died lol. but we got a parrot, african grey.. hope that doesn't die insha Allaah.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Zuko
11-21-2005, 12:18 AM
U.S. Unprepared for Super-Flu Pandemic

We're all gonna die... :playing:

TEH
11-21-2005, 12:24 AM
I have flu right now...

NO COLLEGE TOMORROW...

WO0T...

:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bint-Al-Islam
11-22-2005, 09:07 PM
As-salam alekum wr wb
Oh i dont like to have flu or i will have problem breathing..
Alhamdulillah May Allah give us a good health.. Ameen
Walekum-salam wr wb

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-22-2005, 09:40 PM
:sl:

May Allah protect all of you all there..Aameen

Bint-Al-Islam, are you that beloved sister of mine, whom i know from elsewhere?? ((if yes..wanna let you know that i luv u for the sake of Allah))

:w:

Samee
11-22-2005, 10:21 PM

Yes, there has been much speculation on this so called "Bird flu" pandemic which is set to destroy as much as 1 billion people if it fully develops.

Basically, the bird flu is what it is called, a bird flu. It has killed millions of flocks thus far. The way the bird flu can turn into a "deadly human-bird flu" is if a human who currently has the flu in his body makes contact with the bird flu. Scientists say in some cases both diseases might mix and create one big flu. This flu would then be transported all around the world. China has already shut its borders.

Alot of humans have died already :(

Bint-Al-Islam
11-22-2005, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujaheedah

May Allah protect all of you all there..Aameen

Bint-Al-Islam, are you that beloved sister of mine, whom i know from elsewhere?? ((if yes..wanna let you know that i luv u for the sake of Allah))

Yes Sisi Mujaheedah U found me! .. :aboo: ----> :bravo:

:loving: u too 4 the sake of Allah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.