View Full Version : 6years old haafidal al quraan girl Masha,alah

Uma Rayanah
01-23-2005, 01:31 PM
Salaam Sisz and broz..

jz came across dis amazin news,,, cheak dis site out ,,,,and say

*MASHALLAH*

http://www.bolbol.net/islamics/videos/quranic_girl.ram

Are you a haafidh Al-Quran?

I am not haafidh myself but I am in the process and Soon I will be one. I'm in da juuz al 14 alhmduliaah, well i was hafidh al Quraan by da age of 13 i hv finish da whole quraan and be came the 6th in arab countirez.... but i 4 got wen i moved to da UK.. but alhmdulilaah i hv start all over again,,..

One more question which way do you is best when it comes Memorising the Quran. Is it Islamic school or goin 2 da mosque or @ home..?

Jazaakun Allah Khiraah.. Siss and Broz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
WomanOfJihad
01-24-2005, 05:39 PM
:sl:

MASHALLAH Amazing .. 6 years old .. n Hifzul Quran SubhanAllah .. thats such a blessings from Allah swt .... ive seen lots of children who have dun Hifzul Quran at an early age ..SubhanAllah ..its just amazing ..
Hmm Sis in Islam ..MashAllah great u started to do it all again..
:-) .May Allah swt Make it easier 4 u (Ameen)

abt U 4getting the quran, Sad to know that !
but more than tht nice to know u restarted all over again.
Hope u get to finish that soon. Ameen
Ameen ....

there was a time, I too forgot the Juz 14 n 11 almost completely,
but alhamdulillah Now Allah Gave me that treasure Back.
The Main thing is V can never afford to be negligent towards that, till our end !
May Allah keep us a Hafiz till our end n also thereafter. Ameen
Ameen

i guess if people memorise n dont go bak to it .. then its easy to Forget . so inshAllah best thing Alwaysss keep reciting.

* wonders why she is getting jealous (in a good way) * : (

kadafi
01-24-2005, 06:14 PM

Masha'Allah, there was also this 5 year old kid in Nigeria if I recall correctly but then again, stories have been circling around that it was a hoax. I've the video of him addressing 1,000 who converted (reverted) to Islam because of that incident, Subhan'Allah.

Khattab
01-24-2005, 07:59 PM

i think that was hoax I think I read it on the modernreligion website that he was just a normal boy,they also said jermaine jackson reverting to islam was not true (but its a fact he has come into islam) so who knows.

:w:

http://www.themodernreligion.com/mis...nvert_boy5.htm
http://www.themodernreligion.com/hoax.htm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uma Rayanah
01-24-2005, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk

n abt U 4getting the quran, Sad to know that !
but more than tht nice to know u restarted all over again.
Hope u get to finish that soon. Ameen

Brother i know and i'm not proud,, but i hv learnt from my mistakez alhmdulihaah and mistakes they will teach me valuable lessons

remember those thingz we waste...

--Our Knowledge-- Wasted by not taking action with it.

--Our Time-- Wasted, not used properly, to compensate for that which has passed, by doing what is righteous to make up for past deeds

Please Allah will help us with our steps in life, and let us not lose our way amiin

GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive

Uma Rayanah
01-24-2005, 11:49 PM
Here an amazin artical i read it about

Tips for Memorizing the Qur’an

Allah says in the Holy Qur’an (interpretation of the meaning): “Those who recite the Book of Allah, establish regular prayer, and spend (in charity) out of what We have provided for them, secretly and openly, hope for commerce that will never fail” (Fatir 35:29)

Abdullah ibn Amr ibn Al-As may Allah bless him reported: The Prophet peace be upon him said, "The one who was devoted to the Qur'an will be told on the Day of Resurrection: `Recite and ascend (in ranks) as you used to recite when you were in the world. Your rank will be at the last Ayah you recite.''' [Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi].

This Hadith mentions the merit of those who memorize part or all of the Qur'an. Some scholars, in explaining this Hadith, have mentioned that the number of ranks (levels) in Paradise is equal to the number of ayahs in the Qur’an, and that a believer will rise one rank for each ayah that he or she memorizes.

In another Hadith, Othman ibn Affan may Allah bless him reported that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said, "The best amongst you is the one who learns the Qur'an and teaches it.'' [Al-Bukhari].

In what follows we list a few hints regarding memorizing the Qur’an, some of which were presented to us by the knowledgeable Sh. Osama Abdul-Azeem of Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt.

First, make sure to correct your tawbah (repentance to Allah), as sins do not leave any room for the Words of Allah. The Imam Al-Shafie has a famous verse of poetry in which he complained to his scholar about having difficulty in memorizing. His scholar advised him to abandon sins

Have your intention ready, and bear in mind the reward and virtues of this great deed as mentioned in the Hadiths above. Ask Allah sincerely to assist you in accomplishing this.

Dedicate a specific time each day (or every couple of days) for memorizing. This should be a time when you are not busy with other things.

Use the same copy of the Qur’an each time. This is because your mind takes a ‘snapshot’ of the pages.

Start with the surahs that are easiest to you. Many people recommend beginning with the last five juz’s (the 30th, then the 29th, and so on).

Other surahs to begin with are those that you enjoy reciting most of all, and those that you frequently listen to and thus probably already know part of by heart.

The younger you are, the easier it will be. As you grow older, you get busier and your capacity for memorizing decreases. However, it’s never too late in shaa Allah. If you haven’t memorized a lot during your childhood or teens, you can still catch up.

After completing a couple of ayahs, recite them in the next nafl (voluntary prayer) that you pray. Alternatively, practice them with a friend or your spouse.
Finally, it might be a good idea to work in groups, encouraging one another. If you are trying to get your children to memorize, you might want to create a sense of competition among them and then provide some reward to whoever memorizes best. May Allah guide us to all that pleases Him, Ameen.

http://english.islamway.com

mtfadzil
09-25-2005, 11:51 PM
Assalaamu'alaikum
Dear Sister

Do you have another site where I can view the video of this amazing girl memorizing the Quran?
Or are your able to forward the video as an attachment?
Jazaakumullaahu Kheyyr.
Wassalaam
Fadzil
Singapore

QuranStudy
09-10-2006, 08:03 PM
I think he was around 8 or 10. If you know his name, please let me know. He's very famous, but I forgot his name.

Thanks.

QuranStudy
09-10-2006, 08:24 PM
OMG, this is so unbelievable! 6 year old???? When did she even start?

QuranStudy
09-10-2006, 08:24 PM
What is that child's name?

QuranStudy
09-10-2006, 08:32 PM
OMG, the Nigerian kid memorized the entire Quran (6236 verses) at age 5 and he speaks 5 languages! This is a miracle. I dont think it was a hoax, since I saw the video myself in Bangladesh.

Kittygyal
09-10-2006, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
OMG, the Nigerian kid memorized the entire Quran (6236 verses) at age 5 and he speaks 5 languages! This is a miracle. I dont think it was a hoax, since I saw the video myself in Bangladesh.
salam.
say SUBHANALLAH!!. Allah's Miracle brother :)
w.salam

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-10-2006, 10:35 PM
yea i read bout him some yrs back...
Mashallah thats great. If im not mistaken, its the one who converted 1000 to Islam? I even watched a video, but it was kinda bad..hard to see...laggy etc..
I think he was a yr old when he started right?
I might be thinking of some1 else...the one im talkin bout was a boy...
completed before or by the age of 5 years.
I think the kid is a sheik as well...

nishom
10-11-2006, 12:17 PM
Salaam,
I started when I was 19, during uni.
Most of the time i couldn't make it for the full 2 hour class in mosque so i used to come for 30 mins-1 hour. Despite having finished at the age of 20, i didnt focus on my dhoor. Furthermore, the pst 2 years, i cant get into the groove of reading. Everytime i sit down to learn, i just switch off after about 20 mins-Astagfirullah.

syilla
10-12-2006, 07:26 AM

oh my...i'm so embarrassed with that girl :cry:

Ali_slave of Allah
10-12-2006, 10:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
this must be a miracle coz no 1 on earth can learn that whole Quran and five languages Subhanallah
let calculate ok
Quran about 2 years
1 language minimum 1 year
which means 3 languages and the whole Quran
Subhanallah
:w:

Mawaddah
10-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Well....when kids are young they learn things very quickly. I began at age 10 and I finished at age 12. But still this is very amazing Masha'allah. To have started so young!! May Allah help me to do the same with my children Insha'allah :).

Hisbul_Aziz
10-13-2006, 11:01 AM
Mashallah Thanks for sharing

MahmoodShariff
10-22-2006, 03:14 AM
mashAllaah

youngsister
10-22-2006, 08:09 PM
:sl: How long did it take you lot to finish the Quran?:w:

ژاله
11-18-2006, 10:28 AM
Assalamu Alaikum Nice To Learn That........ Its Really Amazing. Alhamdulillah I Started Memorizing At The Age Of 9 N Completed When I Was Almost Ten N A Half

ژاله
11-18-2006, 10:41 AM
I Also Know A Girl Belonging To Northern Areas Of Pakistan Who Had Completed Memorization In The Age Of 6 And U Know How Much Time She Took????????

Just 9 Months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :rollseyes WONDERFUL

matobosha
11-24-2006, 12:51 PM
Assalam Aleikum,

Is it possible to start memorising Quran at tyhe age of 40.
I need some inspiration from my fellow muslims.

ژاله
01-03-2007, 12:30 PM
why not bro??????????
its possible,quite possible!!!!!
may Allah help u

'Abd al-Baari
01-03-2007, 12:45 PM
mashallah a truely inspiring story
i have a cousin who is eight and she aslo became hafiza in two years,mashallah she worked very hard and became hifz with her father who is a maulana and imam of our local mosque

sudais1
01-03-2007, 08:01 PM
this is amazing new MashaAllah may Allah keep her safe!

i go to a memorization school and its not a boarding school, 3 hours hifz and 3 hours academics. I find it good. I memorize at home and review then go to school and say my stuff to my teacher. I just finished Al baqarah so I'm pretty happy. that makes it my 8 th juz overall. InshaAllah i will finish next summer with Allah's help

sudais1
01-03-2007, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by matobosha
Assalam Aleikum,

Is it possible to start memorising Quran at tyhe age of 40.
I need some inspiration from my fellow muslims.
If you want to start you can start, at first it seem undo able but as you go you start to see the light at the end of the road. ask Allah for help. i like to use the Adidas phrase if you know: Impossible is Nothing lets take a step into the future your 43 and your done your Hafiz studies. Imagine how good that will be. My great aunt is 70 and she started memorizing. if she can do it im pretty sure you can

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.