/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Boycott Israel

Rehmat
01-23-2005, 02:45 PM
People of good conscience have chosen to boycott Israeli products and companies supporting the Zionist entity. Their ethical purchasing decision however is frustrated by the lack of accurate information as to which companies to boycott.

http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel.html

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT :thumbs_up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
01-25-2005, 12:02 PM
LOL man
isreal, according to the link provided, owns half the damn world.
from a business mans perception: ''my god, these jews are damn intelligent''. - and to tell u the truth, i wouldnt argue with that at all.
so dont bash isreal just cus they own evrything - its cus they are damn intelligent and there aint nuthing wrong with working hard to achieve sumthing. i have full respect for them because of that.

with regards to their zionistic entity - why should we not let them follow their own path. for it is the path that they have chosen and that is the path they shall take.
as muslims we should respect their faith. it dont matter if is different.

Al-Falah
03-06-2005, 05:24 PM
i agree with HAsh. to support thoes who are brutally harming the muslims is like trechery.

Genius
03-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Hopefully none of you are using MSN messenger, AIM, or Yahoo messenger as this was invented by the Israeli's.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Brother_Mujahid
03-06-2005, 10:06 PM
bravo :applaud:

:crickey:

aamirsaab
03-06-2005, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Falah
i agree with HAsh. to support thoes who are brutally harming the muslims is like trechery.
yeah i understand that
but common you have to give them credit
there pretty darn good businessmen if they own half the world - maybe more

p.s. i do dislike what is happening in isreal/palestine and i h8 sharon - iv already made that clear in another thread - u can search for urselfs :P.

But, i dont automatically hate evry israelite - i dont judge an entire race on one person - that is to say: not evry israelite is killing/oppressing our muslim brothers - just a few and its those who spoil it for evry 1 sadly.

If we ,as muslims, are judgin' an entire race by one person then why do we, as muslims, complain when ppl judge our race by one person.

yoshiyahu
03-10-2005, 05:52 PM
One small problem. If one would try to figure out which products are in any way Israeli, it would be as hard as figuring out which products in any way Arabic. Just as Arabic, or Japanese products are in every segment of Society, so are Israeli.

Not only would you have to stop using various instant messengers, soda pops, and a lot of other things, you'd have to stop going to the hosptials as well. Why? The largest Medical Laser company in the world is based in Israel. From the most basic application (lazik surgeries, so that people don't have to wear glasses) to much more advanced, these are in widespread use.

If you really want to "boycott" Israel, then the only thing that you can do that will have an effect is simply not to import products from Israel.

yoshiyahu
03-10-2005, 05:55 PM
FYI, the reason I know that the world's largest Medical Laser company is Israeli, is because my father works for it.

yoshiyahu
03-10-2005, 05:56 PM
p.s. i do dislike what is happening in isreal/palestine and i h8 sharon - iv already made that clear in another thread - u can search for urselfs :P.
No one likes Sharon. He is treacherous to both Jews and Arabs.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-10-2005, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yoshiyahu
Really? That's what I thought. Thanks for giving us the Jewish perspective on that one, brother.

Then we should unite against someone who means evil for both of us.

:w:

Uthman
03-13-2005, 06:37 PM
:sl:

Sharon? :-[:brother: Sharon who?

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-13-2005, 10:23 PM
attachmentphp?attachmentid46 -
Religious Jews demontrating against Israel. They argue that "according to the Torah, Jews are not allowed to shed blood, harm, humiliate or dominate another people".

------------

S_87
03-13-2005, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

Sharon? :-[:brother: Sharon who?

ariel sharon

SpaceFalcon2001
03-13-2005, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hash
As muslims i is our moral duty to not only boycott these israeali products but speak out aganist them. Thank you rehmat.
I shall repost the following email:
OK. So I understand that you are ticked off at Israel, and in love with the Palestinians.That's fine with me, as long as you have truly weighed up all the facts.

So, you want to boycott Israel? I'll be sorry to miss you, but if you are doing it - do it properly. Let me help you.

Check all your medications. Make sure that you do not have tablets, drops, lotions, etc., made by Abic or Teva. It may mean that you will suffer from colds and flu this winter but, hey, that's a small price for you to pay in your campaign against Israel, isn't it?

While we are on the subject of your Israeli boycott, and the medical contributions to the world made by Israeli doctors and scientists, how about telling your pals to boycott the ollowing.....

An Israeli company has developed a simple blood test that distinguishes between mild and more severe cases of Multiple Sclerosis. So, if you know anyone suffering from MS, tell them to ignore the Israeli patent that may, more accurately, diagnose their symptoms.

An Israeli-made device helps restore the use of paralyzed hands. This device electrically stimulates the hand muscles, providing hope to millions of stroke sufferers and victims of spinal injuries.

If you wish to remove this hope of a better quality of life to these people, go ahead and boycott Israel.

Young children with breathing problems will soon be sleeping more soundly, thanks to a new Israeli device called the Child Hood.This innovation replaces the inhalation mask with an improved drug delivery system that provides relief for child and parent. Please tell anxious mothers that they shouldn't use this device because of your passionate cause.

These are just a few examples of how people have benefitted medically from the Israeli know-how you wish to block.

Boycotts often affect research. A new research center in Israel hopes to throw light on brain disorders such as depression and Alzheimer's disease. The Joseph Sangol Neuroscience Center in the Sheba Medical Center at Tel HaShomer Hospital aims to bring thousands of scientists and doctors to focus on brain research.

A researcher at Israel's Ben Gurion University has succeeded in creating human monoclonal antibodies which can neutralise the highly contageous smallpox virus without inducing the dangerous side effects of the exisiting vaccine.

Two Israelis received the 2004 Nobel Prize in Chemistry. Doctors Ciechanover and Hershko's research and discovery of one of the human cells most important cyclical processes will lead the way to DNA repair, control of newly produced proteins, and immune defense systems.

The Movement Disorder Surgery program at Israel's Hadassah Medical Center has successfully eliminated the physical manifestations of Parkinson's disease in a select group of patients with a deep brain stimulation technique.

For women who undergo hysterectomies each year for the treatment of uterine fibroids, the development in Israel of the ExAblate 2000 System is a welcome breakthrough, offering a non-invasive alternative to surgery.

Israel is developing a nose drop that will provide a five year flu vaccine.

These are just a few of the projects that you can help stop with your Israeli boycott.

But let's not get too obsessed with medical research, there are other ways you can make a personal sacrifice with your anti-Israel boycott.

Most of Windows operating systems were developed by Microsoft-Israel.

So, set a personal example. Throw away your computer!

The Pentium NMX Chip technology was designed at Intel in Israel. Both the Pentium 4 microprocessor and the Centrium processor were entirely designed, developed, and produced in Israel.

Voice mail technology was developed in Israel.The technology for the AOL Instant Messenger ICQ was developed in 1996 in Israel by four young Israeli whiz kids.

Both Microsoft and Cisco built their only R.& D. facilities outside the US in Israel.

So, due to your complete boycott of anything Israeli, you now have poor health and no computer.

But your bad news does not end there. Get rid of your cellular phone !

Cell phone technology was also developed in Israel by Motorola, which has its biggest development center in Israel. Most of the latest technology in your mobile phone was developed by Israeli scientists.

Feeling unsettled? You should be. Part of your personal security rests with Israeli inventiveness, borne out of our urgent neccesity to protect and defend our lives from the terrorists you support.

A phone can remotely activate a bomb, or be used for tactical communications by terrorists, bank robbers, or hostage-takers. It is vital that offocial security and law enforcement authorities have access to cellualr jamming and detection solutions. Enter Israel's Netline Communications Technologies with their security expertise to help the fight against terror. A joint, non-profit, venture between Israel and Maryland will result in a 5 day Business Development and Planning Conference next March.

Selected Israeli companies will partner with Maryland firms to provide innovation to the US need for homeland security.

I also want you to know that Israel has the highest ratio of university degrees to the population in the world.

Israel produces more scientific papers per capita - 109 per 10,000 - than any other nation.

Israel has the highest number of start-up companies per rata. In absolute terms, the highest number, except the US.

Israel has ratio of patents filed. Israel has the highest concentration of hi-tech companies outside of Silicon Valley.

Israel is ranked 2 in the world for venture capital funds, behind the USA.

Israel has more museums per caita.

Israel has the second highest publication of new books per capita.

Relative to population, Israel is the largest immigrant absorbing nation on earth.

These immigrants come in search of democracy, religious freedom or expression, economic opportunity, and quality of life.

Believe it or not, Israel is the only country in the world which had a net gain in the number of trees last year.

So, you can vilify and demonize the State of Israel. You can continue your silly boycott, if you wish. But I wish you would consider the consequences, and the truth.

Think of the massive contribution that Israel is giving to the world, including the Palestinians - and to you - in science, medicine, communications, security.

Pro rata for population we are making a greater contribution than any other nation on earth.

We can't be all bad.....

yoshiyahu
03-14-2005, 12:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-Adl

Religious Jews demontrating against Israel. They argue that "according to the Torah, Jews are not allowed to shed blood, harm, humiliate or dominate another people".

------------
Most likely those are the Nutrei Katra, who have openly aligned themselves with Murderers such as Arafat. The NK are hypocrits, to put it nicely.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-14-2005, 12:35 AM
Who are the Nutrei Katra? And who did Arafat murder?

SpaceFalcon2001
03-14-2005, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
Who are the Nutrei Katra?
Extremeists of a religiously anti-zionist group, the Satmar Chassidim. It's ok to be anti-zionist (because zionism is more atheist than it is Jewish), but they take it to a disgusting level.
And who did Arafat murder?
Certainly no one who died from his mindless Jihads and Infitadas that served one purpose: To get him more money.

Abbas is a good leader who will actually make an effort to strive for peace! Unlike Arafat who simply cared for whatever kept him in power. Peace was on the table, 97% of the west bank was offered. Arafat turned it down because it didn't give him any special benefits.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-14-2005, 12:49 AM
So what do you guys feel would be a fair agreement?

yoshiyahu
03-15-2005, 11:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SpaceFalcon2001
Extremeists of a religiously anti-zionist group, the Satmar Chassidim. It's ok to be anti-zionist (because zionism is more atheist than it is Jewish), but they take it to a disgusting level.
The NK have NOTHING to do with Satmar. Satmar has pronounced a Cherem on them!

yoshiyahu
03-15-2005, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-Haq
So what do you guys feel would be a fair agreement?
And agreement on what

SpaceFalcon2001
03-16-2005, 12:18 AM
My point was not that they maintain relations with the Satmar. I simply said they were extremists originally from the Satmar sect, which is true!

Far7an
03-16-2005, 12:27 AM
What does cherem mean?

yoshiyahu
03-16-2005, 02:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan247
What does cherem mean?
It is the closest thing to an excommunication in Judaism. Basically, the Satmar will have nothing to do with them. (Satmar and NK are both VERY anti-zionist and anti-israel)

yoshiyahu
03-16-2005, 02:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SpaceFalcon2001
My point was not that they maintain relations with the Satmar. I simply said they were extremists originally from the Satmar sect, which is true!
I thought they came from more than just Satmar?

bdb08
03-16-2005, 04:25 PM
Come on guys, boycotts just don't work in an international economy.

Some Americans here tried to boycott France by not drinking French wine--but they didn't realize French corporations own all the California wine companies as well!

The computer Im using right now--the different parts were made in 30 different countries, then assembled in California.

Foreign corporatiosn (including Israeli and French ones) own a good deal of Microsoft. Im using Windows XP.

At least I haven't heard anyone suggest something as rediculous as boycotting America; since that would be pretty much next to impossible, for nothing more than the fact that farms in the USA supply the vast majority of the world's wheat and milk.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-17-2005, 10:54 PM
Yoshiyahu, SpaceFalcon,

What do you guys think of this site:
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

SpaceFalcon2001
03-17-2005, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu
I thought they came from more than just Satmar?
I am not aware that even one member was from any other sect.
Those are the extremists I speak of. They have several sites, including http://www.nkusa.org/ (home base) and http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/ To appeal to non-satmar Jews.

They believe zionist Jews gladly supported the holocaust and wish to spread holocausts wherever they can, including through Israel. They are nothing short of conspiracy theorists who wish the death of other Jews, and support terrorist organizations such as Hamas.

Their pro-Israel equivilent is http://kahane.org/ and the http://jdl.org/

They are equally crazy, and at least as dangerous.

yoshiyahu
03-18-2005, 10:10 PM
Yoshiyahu, SpaceFalcon,

I'll have to examine the entire site first before I make a judgement. I'll reply in a few days.

anis_z24
07-23-2005, 06:54 PM
salam
dear brothers and sisters.
It is tru that we can't boycott everything as it is nearly impossible. But we can boycott as much as we can. This like pepsi and coke are well know. Not only that they are bad for your health( bad like if you put your tooth in either for three days it will disentigrate), let alone how many times it is drank by one.
And why don't muslims start their own companies and they can do the same thing(help muslims around the globe)

minaz
07-23-2005, 07:01 PM
I know down in Highfields you can get "qiblah cola" and "mecca cola"

Muezzin
07-23-2005, 07:01 PM
'Qibla Cola' just sounds wrong. I mean you don't pray salaat facing towards a soft drink.

minaz
07-23-2005, 07:03 PM
I know man and you don't do tawaaf round it niether :p

anis_z24
07-23-2005, 07:31 PM
salam
I also saw a soft drink that is called muslim up -I mean what happens when your done drinking its going to the garbage!! How can this happen-

aamirsaab
07-23-2005, 07:39 PM
lol muslim-up. Although, it is qutie sad when companies have to resort to this kinda nonsense. offend a potentially large amount of your customers - yeah, that will lead your company straight to sucess. (btw, that was sarcasm :))

Muezzin
07-24-2005, 04:39 PM
Political correctness sucks monkey nuts.

Henry
08-04-2005, 04:28 AM
I am so sorry to speak out in the way which I will below, but I feal that I must.

Boycott Israel? Do you know the history of Israel, and what it contains? Do you know that not every Israeli is the same? Do you know that this is a pure form if racism?. It is not our duty as a Muslim to boycott Israel. It is our duty as a Muslim to make friends with Israel! The way in which people spoke out in this thread absolutely sickens my heart and mind, to think that people on this board would lash out on a country that is made up of individuals. Indivduals. Can you possibly understand what an Individual is? An individual is a person, with their own mind, with their own fingerprint, with their own beliefs. Why don't we just go ahead and boycott Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq while we are at it? I am sure there are atleast two or three nutheads in the countries. The Prophet Isa (Peace and blessings be upon him!) was born in Israel!

I am just apalled at which what I have read. I am done.

*EDIT* One more note. I only read the first few posts, as I was completely disgusted and did not want to read on. Sorry if someone who said something good thought that this was directed towards them. Salam towards them.

TEH
08-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Perhaps what they meant was, they are boycotting the isreali government, and yes your right, stop hating people...

:)

minaz
08-04-2005, 07:12 PM
I don't hate jews, I don't hate Israeli's, I hate Zionists - those who have taken the muslim land and are illegaly occupying it. The muslims have been forced into the largest refugee camp on earth for decades. Of course not all Israeli nationals are bad, i knwo there are those who are very left wing etc. So Henry I and others boycott Israel, because we don't wanna help finance the Zionist government running our fellow muslims lives.

Henry
08-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Assalamu Alaikam

I am sorry for acting so rashly, but what people said really, really angered me. I didn't want to see perfectly good Muslims openly hate a nation. If one doesn't like the Zionists, one should state that, not Israel itself.

S_87
08-04-2005, 11:06 PM

whats there to like about the ILLEGAL state of israel? :s

Muezzin
08-05-2005, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Henry
I am so sorry to speak out in the way which I will below, but I feal that I must.

Boycott Israel? Do you know the history of Israel, and what it contains? Do you know that not every Israeli is the same? Do you know that this is a pure form if racism?. It is not our duty as a Muslim to boycott Israel. It is our duty as a Muslim to make friends with Israel! The way in which people spoke out in this thread absolutely sickens my heart and mind, to think that people on this board would lash out on a country that is made up of individuals. Indivduals. Can you possibly understand what an Individual is? An individual is a person, with their own mind, with their own fingerprint, with their own beliefs. Why don't we just go ahead and boycott Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq while we are at it? I am sure there are atleast two or three nutheads in the countries. The Prophet Isa (Peace and blessings be upon him!) was born in Israel!

I am just apalled at which what I have read. I am done.

*EDIT* One more note. I only read the first few posts, as I was completely disgusted and did not want to read on. Sorry if someone who said something good thought that this was directed towards them. Salam towards them.
Truer words. :)

Ummu Amatullah
08-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Ah...Why coke and Pepsi? :'( Islamic soft drinks funny ;D don't ya think.The idea is just silly.Why don't they name the products something else instead of qiblah cola and mecca cola.Come on how obvious is that.At least the jews give it a name like pepsi.When you hear that name you wouldn't really think that it has anything to do with jews, but mecca cola give me a break!!!!!

The Terminator
08-06-2005, 02:27 AM
Hmm, I have to sort of agree with that, lol. Sounds too rediculous. It would be like Canadian Cola, or English Cola or Russian Cola, etc, etc. Why not just stick with the name it already has? What can be the harm in that I wonder? Cheers everyone.

The Terminator
08-06-2005, 02:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

whats there to like about the ILLEGAL state of israel? :s

Illegal to whom? You because you detest them? So would you rather they have been tortured and burned in ovens as Hitler had demanded? Come on man! This is not what any religion preaches, not one that believes in one true God, the same on that we all believe in and pray to. Give your head a shake and join the 21st century. It is little wonder why so many people think that Muslims are all like Bin Laden. For shame!

Look, I don't want to bash you or anyone, it is not my style, but I believe your statement to be against that which you preach. Think about it. ;)

Peace and Love to you all. :love:

minaz
08-06-2005, 06:07 PM
lol very true bro/sis

Muezzin
08-06-2005, 06:10 PM

Bro/sis? That'd be a great name for a soft drink!

'Bro/Sis - even we don't know what it is'

S_87
08-07-2005, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Terminator
Illegal to whom? You because you detest them? So would you rather they have been tortured and burned in ovens as Hitler had demanded? Come on man! This is not what any religion preaches, not one that believes in one true God, the same on that we all believe in and pray to. Give your head a shake and join the 21st century. It is little wonder why so many people think that Muslims are all like Bin Laden. For shame!

Look, I don't want to bash you or anyone, it is not my style, but I believe your statement to be against that which you preach. Think about it. ;)

Peace and Love to you all. :love:
well firstly i would like to ask you one thing..why did you bring usama bin laden in this topic? why with all situation does it have to turn out with people being negative to a man they arent even sure of? what have you go against him? :D if it is this *terrorism* then i ask you What do you call what these criminals do against the Muslims in Palestine??... if they were burned and tortured by hitler should they not look at themselves in utter shame at what they are doing to others? outright thiefing of someone elses land? it is easy you remember hitler but what about cries of bereaved women, weeping orphans and groaning widows??? yes that is what is happening in palestine

secondly the state *israel* is illegal to anyone who has compassion and a sense of human right.
what the palestinian land is now wintessing is war crimes, homicide, massacres, shellings and rocketing, destruction of the masjids, houses and infrastructure and wanton violation of all human values ... israel will always be illegal in my eyes and to millions of muslims all around the world :)

no offence intended :)

Henry
08-07-2005, 01:14 AM
Assalam Alaikam
Personally, in my humble opinion, this thread should be locked either with a reply or a new post by an admin, stating information to the people who are racist/don't like Israel for some mislead reason.

Ansar Al-'Adl
08-07-2005, 04:07 PM

There is no apparent benefit in this thread.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.