/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

The Thespian
11-16-2005, 02:50 AM
I was recommended to join this board by a chap named Shukri. I was I R Speshul elsewhere, but why not be a Thespian?

Well, I have to first say that I am a devoted Christian. I don't think you fellows are going to be able to change that easily.
Which is why I'm only here for the pupose of learning more about Islam. So, nice to be with you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
11-16-2005, 02:57 AM
Hi there.

Welcome to LI :) We hope you benefit from the forum.

Khayal
11-16-2005, 03:33 AM
Hi there.

:welcome: to the forum.

Rabi'ya
11-16-2005, 10:06 AM
Hi, and welcome to the forum. Hope you can learn all you need to and more, about Islam.

Enjoy your stay....

Rabi'ya:rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
11-16-2005, 10:09 AM
Peace
Well, I have to first say that I am a devoted Christian. I don't think you fellows are going to be able to change that easily.
We don't intend on doing so, it is God who guides mankind, he guides whom he wills :) We merely invite you to the truth.
Which is why I'm only here for the pupose of learning more about Islam. So, nice to be with you all.
Welcome to the forum, we hope you enjoy your stay :)

akulion
11-16-2005, 10:10 AM
:sl:
:coolious: :peace: :welcome: :Mosque: :welcome: :welcome: :Crescent: :beard: :ace: :awesome: :alright: :bravo:

A warm welcome to you

ps: the warm welcome will be 9.99 + tax

PPs: just kiddin lol

habib
11-16-2005, 11:54 AM
Welcome to the Forum

Ansar Al-'Adl
11-16-2005, 08:14 PM
Hi Thespian, :)
Welcome to our forum! I hope we will be able to benefit eachother, God willingly. As Far7an pointed out, our intention is not to convert anyone, but simply to convey the message of Islam.

Warm regards

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!