/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know how 2 concentrate

ifi
11-16-2005, 07:05 PM
salaams

I always seem to find it extremely hard to concentrate while homework. Does anybody know how to help me concentrate on my task. Does anybody else hav this annoyance?

salaams

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Protected_Diamond
11-16-2005, 07:11 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

I use to experience the same problem and masha Allah i can control myself to concentrate, i do this by thinking about how pleased dad will be with me if i get good grades..etc and hopefully Allah s.w.a insha Allah. No matter what your expected result's are always think you can aim higher and insha Allah you will, think postive that's the key to success insha Allah :peace:

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Makky
11-17-2005, 04:57 AM
:sl:
1- ask Allah ( S.W.T)To help you
2- Time mangment is the key of concentration , think 1st how to do before thinking how much to do
3- there is a great difference between doing things right & doing the right things
4- so take your time to put a plan , which topics you want to concentrate on , and which ones is better not to loose time with.
5- no one can concentrate 24hours/day
6- it varies , and it depends on the person
7- so if you think you have the power to concentrate 1 hour only then you should invest this hour in studing the most important topic not the easiest topic as all people do
8- leave easy things to another time in which your mind isn't working with all its efficiency.
9- Before all of this put the following in your consideration : ( Knowledge is like noor - light - and Allah's noor is not given to those who do evil )
10- the last point & one of the most important points if its not the most is: READ QUR'AN , Formate your mind bad sectors By reading Quran .
:w:
Bin saladin

*charisma*
11-17-2005, 05:13 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

u can set urself to a goal,
like for me, im trying my best to get good grades so that i can get into the university of my choice and inshallah so that i may have time to do other things that i dont have time to do
i mean u can like reward urself and punish urself to help u concentrate...and always make dua so that Allah can help u along the way inshallah.
although for me, i can only concentrate when no one is around and all noise is absent. basically when im alone with no interruptions, but at school i cant concentrate at all cuz ppl around me are noisy and stuff or i just feel too tired, but if i must do the work than i must do the work because my future is what drives me. knowing that what i do now will affect my future, compells me to study and concentrate

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
11-17-2005, 10:17 AM

I also find it hard to concentrate. Time management is really important and then you shud study or do homework for 20 mins at a time. Tell yourself that you can take a break after 20 mins. you may find that after 20 mins your really into your work and dont want to take a break just then. alternatively you may feel you cant concenteate at that point and want to take a short break before attempting it again.

Also...rewards yourself!!!!!!!! have some chocs after youve completed a piece of work. Incentives always work for me

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Ameeratul Layl
11-17-2005, 10:22 AM

Ill tell u wat I do:

Buy tonnes of chocolates and sweets. No actually, chocolates cuz then I drink plenty of water and thats good for you.:playing: No....i didnt say the chocolate is gud for you....i sed the water is.lol.

Anyway, I put SAS's video recitation dvd on and listen to Surah An Nisa. Such an uplifting Surah mashAllah.

Then, I lay out all the hw I have to do....on the floor. I choose the one that Ilove most and coplete that one. Then, I spend my tym on the one that I hate most and try to complete it.

I close the curatins in my room and put on my lamp. It really feels cosey brother. I think u ought to try it.

Errrr.....oh and.....just remeber....stuff urself with food.

Remeber Allah b4 and after u do ANY of ur work! InshAllah.

Allah ma3ak
p.s: I know sum of the things Ive mentioned are ridiculous....but u did ask.lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.