/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Letter From Sister Fatima in Prison Abu Ghraib; HELP HELP!!!

Amatullah_
06-22-2005, 05:32 AM
Assalaamu alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh

December 18, 2004

In the name of God, the Merciful, the Mercy-giving. “Say He is God the One; God the Source of everything; Not has He fathered, nor has He been fathered; nor is anything comparable to Him.” [Qur’an, Surat 112 “al-Ikhlas”]

I chose this noble Surah from the Book of God because it has the greatest impact on me and on all of you and it strikes a particular kind of awe in the hearts of Believers.

My brother Mujahideen in the path of God! What can I say to you? I say to you: our wombs have been filled with the children of fornication by those sons of apes and pigs who raped us. Or I could tell you that they have defaced our bodies, spit in our faces, and tore up the little copies of the Qur’an that hung around our necks? God is greatest! Can you not comprehend our situation? Is it true that you do not know what is happening to us? We are your sisters. God will be calling you to account [about this] tomorrow.

By God, we have not passed one night since we have been in prison without one of the apes and pigs jumping down upon us to rip our bodies apart with his overweening lust. And we are the ones who had guarded our virginity out of fear of God. Fear God! Kill us along with them! Destroy us along with them! Don’t leave us here to let them get pleasure from raping us! It will be an act to ennoble the Throne of Almighty God. Fear God regarding us! Leave their tanks and aircraft outside. Come at us here in the prison of Abu Ghurayb.

I am your sister in God (Fatimah). They raped me on one day more than nine times. Can you comprehend? Imagine one of your sisters being raped. Why can’t you all imagine it, as I am your sister. With me are 13 girls, all unmarried. All have been raped before the eyes and ears of everyone.

They won’t let us pray. They took our clothes and won’t let us get dressed. As I write this letter one of the girls has committed suicide. She was savagely raped. A soldier hit her on her chest and thigh after raping her. He subjected her to unbelievable torture. She beat her head against the wall of the cell until she died, for she couldn’t take any more, even though suicide is forbidden in Islam. But I excuse that girl. I have hope that God will forgive her, because He is the Most Merciful of all.

Brothers, I tell you again, fear God! Kill us with them so that we might be at peace. Help! Help! Help! [WaMu‘tasimah!].

This letter is ended, but the sufferings of the one who wrote it and the sufferings of her sisters along with her have not ended!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
06-22-2005, 10:49 AM
:sl:

La Hawla Wa La Quwwata illah billah

i think after this letter another one came out that she had been martyred

may Allah SWT give patience to the people going through this , punish the oppressors, and grant victory to the muslims.
Ameen

Far7an
06-22-2005, 10:55 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum

may Allah SWT give patience to the people going through this , punish the oppressors, and grant victory to the muslims.
Ameen

thc
06-22-2005, 03:08 PM
MAY allaah help these sisters and give them patience and victory and release from these prisons. ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
06-23-2005, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thc
MAY allaah help these sisters and give them patience and victory and release from these prisons. ameen.
aameen :'( :'(

Mujahidah_UK
06-24-2005, 05:19 PM
Fatima's Letter

In the name of God, the Merciful, the Mercy-giving. "Say He is God the One; God the Source [of everything]; Not has He fathered, nor has He been fathered; nor is anything comparable to Him." [Qur'an, Surat 112 "al-Ikhlas"]

I chose this noble Surah from the Book of God because it has the greatest impact on me and on all of you and it strikes a particular kind of awe in the hearts of Believers.

My brother Mujahideen in the path of God! What can I say to you? I say to you: our wombs have been filled with the children of fornication by those sons of apes and pigs who raped us. Or I could tell you that they have defaced our bodies, spit in our faces, and tore up the little copies of the Qur'an that hung around our necks? God is greatest! Can you not comprehend our situation? Is it true that you do not know what is happening to us? We are your sisters. God will be calling you to account [about this] tomorrow.

By God, we have not passed one night since we have been in prison without one of the apes and pigs jumping down upon us to rip our bodies apart with his overweening lust. And we are the ones who had guarded our virginity out of fear of God. Fear God! Kill us along with them! Destroy us along with them! Don't leave us here to let them get pleasure from raping us! It will be an act to ennoble the Throne of Almighty God. Fear God regarding us! Leave their tanks and aircraft outside. Come at us here in the prison of Abu Ghurayb.

I am your sister in God (Fatimah). They raped me on one day more than nine times. Can you comprehend? Imagine one of your sisters being raped. Why can't you all imagine it, as I am your sister. With me are 13 girls, all unmarried. All have been raped before the eyes and ears of everyone.

They won't let us pray. They took our clothes and won't let us get dressed. As I write this letter one of the girls has committed suicide. She was savagely raped. A soldier hit her on her chest and thigh after raping her. He subjected her to unbelievable torture. She beat her head against the wall of the cell until she died, for she couldn't take any more, even though suicide is forbidden in Islam. But I excuse that girl. I have hope that God will forgive her, because He is the Most Merciful of all.

Brothers, I tell you again, fear God! Kill us with them so that we might be at peace. Help! Help! Help! [Wa Mu'atasima!]

S_87
06-24-2005, 08:55 PM
JazakAllah khair dear sister :'(

its been posted here too :)
http://www.islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=3083

Far7an
06-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

threads merged

Abu-Hamza
11-17-2005, 04:25 PM
Link for the following news item: http://www.islam.com/reply.asp?id=47...t=15&mn=471461

Abu Ghraib Attacked in response to sister's cry
"Fatima's Letter"
By Khadija Abdul Qahaar, JUS And Muhammad Abu Nasr, Free Arab Voice
At approximately 12:25pm on Saturday, resistance fighters waged an unprecedented assault on the Abu Ghraib prison camp south of Baghdad. The assault was sparked by a letter from a female prisoner named Fatima that fueled some Muslim fighters into action.

Fatima's letter, a hand written document, was recently smuggled out of Abu Ghraib. Fatima is the sister of one of the celebrated Resistance fighters in the area. US occupation forces raided his house some time back bu t failed to find him, so they took his sister prisoner in an attempt to force him to give himself up. JUS reported the incident at the time and it was said that this family is known for their piety and uprightness.

Here is Fatima's letter as orig inally published in Arabic by Mafkarat al-Islam and translated to English by Muhammad Abu Nasr of Free Arab Voice

Fatima's Letter

In the name of God, the Merciful, the Mercy-giving. "Say He is God the One; God the Source [of everything]; Not has He fathered, nor has He been fathered; nor is anything comparable to Him." [Qur'an, Surat 112 "al-Ikhlas"]

I chose this noble Surah from the Book of God because it has the greatest impact on me and on all of you a nd it strikes a particular kind of awe in the hearts of Believers.

My brother Mujahideen in the path of God! What can I say to you? I say to you: our wombs have been filled with the children of fornication by those sons of apes and pigs who raped us. Or I could tell you that they have defaced our bodies, spit in our faces, and tore up the little copies of the Qur'an that hung around our necks? God is greatest! Can you not comprehend our situation? Is it true that you do not know what is happeni ng to us? We are your sisters. God will be calling you to account [about this] tomorrow.

By God, we have not passed one night since we have been in prison without one of the apes and pigs jumping down upon us to rip our bodies apart with his overweening lust. And we are the ones who had guarded our virginity out of fear of God. Fear God! Kill us along with them! Destroy us along with them! Don't leave us here to let them get pleasure from raping us! It will be an act to ennoble th e Throne of Almighty God. Fear God regarding us! Leave their tanks and aircraft outside. Come at us here in the prison of Abu Ghurayb.

I am your sister in God (Fatimah). They raped me on one day more than nine times. Can you comprehend? Imagine o ne of your sisters being raped. Why can't you all imagine it, as I am your sister. With me are 13 girls, all unmarried. All have been raped before the eyes and ears of everyone.

They won't let us pray. They took our clothes and won't let us get d ressed. As I write this letter one of the girls has committed suicide. She was savagely raped. A soldier hit her on her chest and thigh after raping her. He subjected her to unbelievable torture. She beat her head against the wall of the cell until she died, for she couldn't take any more, even though suicide is forbidden in Islam. But I excuse that girl. I have hope that God will forgive her, because He is the Most Merciful of all.

Brothers, I tell you again, fear God! Kill us with them so that we might be at peace. Help! Help! Help! [Wa Mu'atasima!]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subsequently, approximately 100 resistance fighters launched a fierce attack on the prison, forcing US troops to take cover inside their barracks within the compound. Fighters pounded the Americans with barrages of 82mm and 120mm mortar rounds. Large crowds of people gathered outside, fearful that the bombardment might harm the prisoners but they were assured by the fighters that they knew the layout of the prison camp very well.

Mafkarat al-Islam's correspondent in Baghdad reported that the fighters succeeded in destroying part of the walls of the prison camp, blasting a hole four meters long in the inner and outer fences that encircled the camp.

The fate of Fatima and the other woman with her is unknown.

On a final note, an individual responded to Fatima's letter yesterday on the Ansar site and wrote:

"Sorry, sister, we are not men. Only true men can answer your cry for help. Men are in a very short supply these days. Sorry again sister."

It is comments like these that speak to the lack of honor and duty that characterizes many Muslims today. At JUS, we have insisted that rape has been going on since the occupiers landed their muddy boots in Iraq, which has for the most part, fallen on dead ears. We feel great frustration and failure over the receipt of Fatima's letter because we know there are many more Fatimas being raped in prisons in Iraq and Afghanistan and many other sisters who are being violated who ar e not in captivity. What must we do to make these voices heard and where are the Muslim men to defend their honor?

In previous times, glory and honor were integrated into the lives of Muslims as part of the complete system of Islam. For instance, a man tied the end of that woman's dress to a chair while she was shopping and when she got up, a portion of her private parts became visible. She screamed "Wa Mu'atasima", calling for the Khalif himself. The Khalif wrote this letter to the head of the cross worshipper's state:

"To the dog of Rome, I am coming to you with an army whose front is at your door and whose rear is right here"

This is honor and glory in action for something much less than rape. This is an army instead of 100 fighters. Those were the days when Muslim men could be found.?

www.lutonmuslims.co.uk
www.prisonersofwest.com
www.cageprisoners.com

bin direnken
11-19-2005, 02:01 AM
Oh that was interesting. Everyone can see that is nothing but propaganda. Strategically written to draw the most emotion out of everyone.

Be smart and don't post this trash, it makes this website no better than the tabloids.

afriend2
11-19-2005, 10:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bin direnken
Oh that was interesting. Everyone can see that is nothing but propaganda. Strategically written to draw the most emotion out of everyone.

Be smart and don't post this trash, it makes this website no better than the tabloids.

what i understand from what you just wrote is that it is 'propaganda'. these things are real, and they are happening to many whilst others are too blind to see.we cannot just keep the facts hidden brother. we need to know about these things, but we as muslims will have the better outcome.

kashifdogar
11-19-2005, 10:39 AM
Dear Brother and Sister i also aple you please come and we toughter help our sister and brother and we toughter pray to God please help our sister.
Please Allah help help help

bin direnken
11-19-2005, 09:40 PM
Yes, there are bad things that go on in prisons, no one will deny that. We all saw plenty of pictures of the embarassing photos meant to weaken wills. American's are attempting to get information from the inmates so that they can possibly thwart another terrorist attack. But there are guidelines as to what they can do to these guys. Some are not the nicest treatments, but they spare the inmate of being permanently unharmed. If it's sucessful in gathering information to keep America safe and the prisoners are safe as well, then it's beneficial.

No American military man is looking to rape Muslim inmates, that's preposterous. Even in the pictures of Abu Gharib described, only Americans were the ones having sex..and that was with each other.

Muslim women are not attractive to American men. And this article amounts to a carefully planned article, meant to incite Muslim anger by the extremists.

Don't buy it.

S_87
11-19-2005, 09:56 PM

No American military man is looking to rape Muslim inmates, that's preposterous. Even in the pictures of Abu Gharib described, only Americans were the ones having sex..and that was with each other.

Muslim women are not attractive to American men. And this article amounts to a carefully planned article, meant to incite Muslim anger by the extremists.

Don't buy it.
i guess you didnt see all the pictures then :? i saw- and on bbc - men being forced to do sexual acts. theres no denying it happens. it does

anyway just dont deny it- those soldiers are no angels

and you mention extremists- its interesting what you mean by that. do you mean anyone who support iraq over america in this war? hmm easy word to toss around

- Qatada -
11-19-2005, 10:02 PM
yeh.. and i've read that alot of muslim sisters that are imprisoned have children now.. subhan Allaah. they not the sisters husbands children, but the sisters got raped and they've been in prison so long that the children are from the disgusting kuffar. :(

Allaah u a'lam.

we really gota pray for all our brothers and sisters who are in need of our help.. we should at least pray for them if we cant do anything else. dua' is the strongest weapon of a believer, so we should get hold of it and keep hold of it firmly.

may Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala help all our muslim brothers and sisters all across the world, in this life, in the barzakh (after death, but before judgement day) and the akhirah. may Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala send eternal peace and blessings upon his beloved Rasool sal Allaahu alayhi wasalam, his beloved family and the muslim ummah. may we all enter jannah al firdaws. ameen.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Hajar
11-19-2005, 11:25 PM
may Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala help all our muslim brothers and sisters all across the world, in this life, in the barzakh (after death, but before judgement day) and the akhirah. may Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala send eternal peace and blessings upon his beloved Rasool sal Allaahu alayhi wasalam, his beloved family and the muslim ummah. may we all enter jannah al firdaws. ameen.
Assalamu alaykum,

Well said brother, ameen......

WaSalam

bin direnken
11-21-2005, 12:33 PM
I support liberation and abhor oppression. I define extremists and terrorism as those who intentionally target innocents because of their inability to control their radically defined hatred and prejudices. It has nothing to do with nationalism.

~Raindrop~
11-21-2005, 12:41 PM
salaams. bin direnken, what a sweet character you have. a bit of offence here, a bit there neva harmed any1 did it? no really, i wanna say this in the nicestway possible: your'e really annoying. not just on this thread.

ps that letter.... it was so sad. may Allah help all Muslims until the Last day.

Umm Safiya
11-21-2005, 01:01 PM
Assalâmu 'alaykum..

Akhee bin direnken, are you deniying that these things happen? If so, then you are surely in denial or then you must be extremely naive!

Ameen to all of the du'a's in here!

:w:

S_87
11-21-2005, 01:07 PM
I support liberation and abhor oppression. I define extremists and terrorism as those who intentionally target innocents because of their inability to control their radically defined hatred and prejudices. It has nothing to do with nationalism.
so would you class american soldiers as terrorists?noting they have killed innocents-intentionally?

~Raindrop~
11-21-2005, 01:08 PM
salaams.good question, sis. wassalam

imaad_udeen
11-21-2005, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
so would you class american soldiers as terrorists?noting they have killed innocents-intentionally?

There are some American soldiers (very few in my opinion) who have killed innocents intentionally and I would classify them as terrorists individually.

I would do the same for any Iraqi insurgent who kills innocents intentioally.

That's a no brainer.

imaad_udeen
11-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Corning this letter, my feelings are that it is a hoax, cleverly designed to further inflame tensions.

From what I have heard, the US is holding no women prisoner in Abu Ghraib.

- Qatada -
11-21-2005, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
what source was that from bro? and what makes you think, from all these crimes they've commited, that they've never raped any muslim sister? man seriosly we know that not all americans are like that but the majority of the kufar are corrupt these days.. its well obvious from what we see on the media, and what limits do they have? they dont believe in any god (except some christians who believe jesus has taken away all they sins already.)

"You see the believers as regards their being merciful among themselves and showing love among themselves and being kind, resembling one body, so that, if any part of the body is not well then the whole body shares the sleeplessness (insomnia) and fever with it."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 40, Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir.

seriosly you need to realise that us muslims are one body, we dont side for the kuffar, but no matter what race, background, nationality we from - we will all return to Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala as believers or non believers. so back up the muslims, support them, feel for them but dont back up the kuffar just because they part of your country..

the pure example of not supporting someone, even if they belong to your own, tribe/country wont affect you is the example of our beloved Prophet sal Allaahu alayhi wasalam, and how even though he belonged to the quraish - he had to fight against them for islam to prevail and to defend islam.

sooner or later we may even get kicked out of our countries, whether we like it or not - they may kick us out due to the increase of pressure.. they wont care that your american - but they'll look at you as a muslim... a 'terrorist'. we really need to open our eyes and realise that we're not americans, pakistanis, saudis.. but we're all Muslims, we a billion people in the world who want peace, justice, the joining of kin, charity.. the list goes on, and no matter where we come from - we will return to Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala again, some will be happy to return - whereas others will hate returning back to Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala.

Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala wont judge us on our country.. our race. but we will be judged on how we supported that one body of islam.. thats how we want to return to Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala.

Allaah u a'lam.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

bin direnken
11-21-2005, 08:31 PM
Sigh. This is what is wrong with Islam in my opinion. Akhee, thank you for giving us a good example of the prejudices that Islam breeds, even in America.

Akhee takes the approach of it's "us" against "them", which is an unhealthy manner in which to view such a diverse, melting pot, population. There is no good that can come from our alienating ourselves from the rest of the world, and some healthy goals to strive for in our search for peace is teaching our ummah tolerance and equality.

If we are really to all get along, we need to stop calling others "dirty kufr" and other belittling names, and start treating others with the same compassion and understanding that we expect to receive.

TEH
11-21-2005, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=bin direnken;114518]There is no good that can come from our alienating ourselves from the rest of the world[QUOTE]

Yeah, youre saying that, yet youre coming out with this...

But there are guidelines as to what they can do to these guys. Some are not the nicest treatments, but they spare the inmate of being permanently unharmed. If it's sucessful in gathering information to keep America safe and the prisoners are safe as well, then it's beneficial.

So I mean, who sounds more alienated...

:hmm:

- Qatada -
11-21-2005, 09:01 PM
i just want to point out that if they 'dont rape muslim women/sisters because their not attractive to them' them how come they even rape the brothers.. yeh the kufar men rape even the muslim brothers.

if you read the articles of some brothers who have been in guantamo bay.. belmarsh. etc. you would realise what they have to go through... they want our help yet we just sit here like they people we dont even know. :(

And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!" (4:75)

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

imaad_udeen
11-22-2005, 02:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by akhee

what source was that from bro? and what makes you think, from all these crimes they've commited, that they've never raped any muslim sister?
Um, bro, I don't think I said whether or not any US soldiers raped any Iraqi women. I'm sure it has happened. I'm sure Iraqi men have raped Iraqi women. Rape is a terrible crime no matter what nationality the rapist is.

I just do not believe the letter is authentic.

The US claims to be holding a grand total of 5 Iraqi women, 3 of them are at Abu Ghraib, so my mistake on that.

man seriosly we know that not all americans are like that but the majority of the kufar are corrupt these days..
Pretty serious accusation there.

so back up the muslims, support them, feel for them but dont back up the kuffar just because they part of your country..
I back what I think is right and I think that the Iraqi insurgency is wrong. They kill too many Muslims and bring no good to the table.

we really need to open our eyes and realise that we're not americans, pakistanis, saudis.. but we're all Muslims, we a billion people in the world who want peace, justice, the joining of kin, charity.. the list goes on, and no matter where we come from - we will return to Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala again, some will be happy to return - whereas others will hate returning back to Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala.

Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala wont judge us on our country.. our race. but we will be judged on how we supported that one body of islam.. thats how we want to return to Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala.
Nicely said. But the question is what is best for the Muslims? People like al-Zarqawi and the other insurgents who blow up innocent people with no remorse and do nothing but terror? Or the Americans who toppled a brutal dictator and proficient killer of Muslims (who has killed more Muslims in the last 30 years than Saddam Hussein?), bleeds to help defend and rebuild Iraq and pumps billions of dollars a month into Iraq to rebuild the infrastructure?

S_87
11-22-2005, 01:47 PM

Akhee takes the approach of it's "us" against "them", which is an unhealthy manner in which to view such a diverse, melting pot, population. There is no good that can come from our alienating ourselves from the rest of the world, and some healthy goals to strive for in our search for peace is teaching our ummah tolerance and equality.

''you are either with us or the terrorists'' -mr bush

i dont see any alienating. stand up for whats true. dont believe everything in the media..theres no such thing as 'insurgents' in iraq. they are merely fighting for their land and right

this war is based on lies. we only know a tiny bit of of the horror there.

There are some American soldiers (very few in my opinion) who have killed innocents intentionally and I would classify them as terrorists individually.

lol lol lol
i quote an american soldier- the battle of falluja-how would he explain it?

'a massive killing of....arabs'

another confirmed they shot innocents.
hey just take a look at some recent news

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4456244.stm

yikes what was their crime? going to a funeral?
may their souls be in Jannah and may they be accepted as matyrs.

I back what I think is right and I think that the Iraqi insurgency is wrong. They kill too many Muslims and bring no good to the table.
why???!!! because they defended their land. again thats funny if it werent sad.
i wholeheartedly agree that those taking out anger on muslims are wrong. to kill another muslim is wrong. but you see, the question is, who is behind this? who is putting off the bombs? they blame it on zarqawi-who is zarqawi- they killed children- did they mistake these children to be zarqawi- you see the americans (if zarqawis alive) know exactly where he is. but it dont suit them to catch him now does it?

imaad_udeen
11-22-2005, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

lol lol lol
i quote an american soldier- the battle of falluja-how would he explain it?

'a massive killing of....arabs'

another confirmed they shot innocents.
hey just take a look at some recent news

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4456244.stm

yikes what was their crime? going to a funeral?
may their souls be in Jannah and may they be accepted as matyrs.
LOL. Yea, and that guy doesn't have an agenda. That guy didn't even enter Fallujah until the last day of the operation and didn't witness any actual combat. His story has been debunked.

why???!!! because they defended their land. again thats funny if it werent sad.
i wholeheartedly agree that those taking out anger on muslims are wrong. to kill another muslim is wrong. but you see, the question is, who is behind this? who is putting off the bombs? they blame it on zarqawi-who is zarqawi- they killed children- did they mistake these children to be zarqawi- you see the americans (if zarqawis alive) know exactly where he is. but it dont suit them to catch him now does it?
Let me guess, Muslims do no wrong. It's all Americans behind it, and behind the Americans are the evil Jews, right? Come on, you sound like a broken record, same old trash. You don't know what you are talking about, sis.

S_87
11-22-2005, 03:04 PM
nah i dont know what im talking about..your right :thumbs_up

i admit muslims are far from perfect
but to be made out as villians for protecting their own land. come on thats ridiculus
and thats what youve done

meknesi
11-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Corning this letter, my feelings are that it is a hoax, cleverly designed to further inflame tensions.

How insulting can you be Subhanallah look at the ummah nowadays sister getting raped and we see the evidences and we know how the kuffar are and we make excuses for them what Cowardly talk....and again What cowardly talk are we trying to make ourselves feel better by trying to hide the truth look the Ummah of nabi Muhhamed pbuh its so sad to see instead we should be marching and fighting for Allah and defending our people we defend the kuffar that kills thousands of u everyday Allah will hold us all accountable brothers wake up.
wsalam
sorry :brother:

~Raindrop~
11-22-2005, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by meknesi
How insulting can you be Subhanallah look at the ummah nowadays sister getting raped and we see the evidences and we know how the kuffar are and we make excuses for them what Cowardly talk....and again What cowardly talk are we trying to make ourselves feel better by trying to hide the truth look the Ummah of nabi Muhhamed pbuh its so sad to see instead we should be marching and fighting for Allah and defending our people we defend the kuffar that kills thousands of u everyday Allah will hold us all accountable brothers wake up.
wsalam
sorry :brother:
:sl: i agree with you bro.
wassalam

- Qatada -
11-22-2005, 05:29 PM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

i really dont want to start a massive debate like bro ansar and czgibson do in their comparative religion topics. but i want to put my main points across insha Allaah.

Um, bro, I don't think I said whether or not any US soldiers raped any Iraqi women. I'm sure it has happened. I'm sure Iraqi men have raped Iraqi women. Rape is a terrible crime no matter what nationality the rapist is.
yeah i agree, rape is a horrendous crime because it affects the sisters physically, emotionally, mentally, socially - nearly in every way possible. no matter who it is commited by, it is a big crime but if the american soldiers have gone there to get justice, then why are they doing this?

I just do not believe the letter is authentic.

The US claims to be holding a grand total of 5 Iraqi women, 3 of them are at Abu Ghraib, so my mistake on that.
the US claimed that there were WMD within iraq too, were they truthful? did they have any proof of that before they had invaded? they believed that osama was in afghanistan too, yet after they had destroyed all the muslim families, osama bin laden was nowhere? where could he have gone?

why is it that there statistics rarely have a conclusion? or at least a positive conclusion?

are the americans making it any easier? the majority of the people in iraq believed that life was easier before 'the heros' came along.

Nicely said. But the question is what is best for the Muslims? People like al-Zarqawi and the other insurgents who blow up innocent people with no remorse and do nothing but terror? Or the Americans who toppled a brutal dictator and proficient killer of Muslims (who has killed more Muslims in the last 30 years than Saddam Hussein?), bleeds to help defend and rebuild Iraq and pumps billions of dollars a month into Iraq to rebuild the infrastructure?
i dont agree with that, like i said above; the majority of the people in iraq said that they were in a better situation a few years back before the americans came. the americans caused even more terror than the iraqis did, and even though there was terror before - trust me; the majority of the muslim (even if they did terrorist acts) didn't rape muslim sisters wherever they went.

most of the acts are done, maybe due to the sects within the religion. the fight between shia' and sunni? but they may fight - but they still believe that Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala exists, they all know that rape is a crime unlike the americans who dont even believe that a god is watching over them. in society too, the americans take sex like a common thing, whereas in muslim countries it is still counted as a taboo.

referring to your part about the americans pumping in billions of dollars, where does it say that? do you really believe they would give that much? or is it just a deal of stealing the oil and giving flour and rice to some of the people there?

Abu Nadhrah says: "We were sitting in the company of Jabir bin Abdullah (R.A.) when he said: 'Soon the people of IRAQ will neither receive any food (grain) nor any money.'" We asked, "Why would such a thing happen?" He replied, "Because of the non-Arabs." (i.e they will prevent food from going into Iraq, in the form of "sanctions" to this day.) He then said: "Soon the people of Shaam (SYRIA) will neither receive any money nor grain." We asked as to why this would happen. He replied: "Because of the Romans (christians)."

Allaah u a'lam. (Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala knows best.)

mahdisoldier19
11-22-2005, 08:09 PM
Salam alakam

Let them enjoy it now but remember this brothers and sisters who will be the ones planning and laughing in the end? And remember Allah swt is the best of all planners

afriend2
11-24-2005, 05:41 PM
Yes, there are bad things that go on in prisons, no one will deny that. We all saw plenty of pictures of the embarassing photos meant to weaken wills. American's are attempting to get information from the inmates so that they can possibly thwart another terrorist attack. But there are guidelines as to what they can do to these guys. Some are not the nicest treatments, but they spare the inmate of being permanently unharmed. If it's sucessful in gathering information to keep America safe and the prisoners are safe as well, then it's beneficial.

Don't buy it.

dear brother, there are a lot of things that happen in the prisons, and Allah knows best as to what goes on. but i know that the americans are abusing the prisoners, whether mentally, physically and sexually hurting them and this isnt just for the benefit of the people but it is because of the embarassment and the effect it will have on all our muslim brothers and sisters. the disgraceful work is preposterous and degrading, do not turn a blind eye to this.

all this has been happening for a long time, and i do not believe it was created by 'extremists'.

even the media from the west has gathered some information about the foul work that had been done by the soldiers. did you not see the pictures with your own eyes?

libyanhero
11-24-2005, 05:55 PM
Brother bin direnken no offense but you gotta go straighten some Issues

"Muslim women arnt attractive to American men" what's that supposed to be an insult. arguing with you is just gonna make me sink to your low level so good luck and gets some sense before you speak and don't insult people like that

If you haven't known our women have meanings in thier lives and are beautiful in every aspect of their lives and are the most precious and the most respected Mashallah not like your dirty slags who sleep with any bum they find on the streets.

11-24-2005, 07:08 PM
salaam..some people here feel more comfortable to believe that americans are treating muslims good in prisons...and prefer to close their eyes to the reality...trusting kaffirs and ennemy of the ummah...
well thats really sad coz wheither are our thoughts or believes the reality is not going to change and our brothers and sisters are tortured and raped in the american prison..and if u take time to look for that u r going to find a thousend of proofs and witnesses f...and i can say that i know one personnaly who was in guatanamo...
we have brains to think and to seek for the truth...we shouldnt wait that others tell us liers...and believe them stupidly...and we are going to be asked in yawmulkiyamah wot have we done to help our brothers and sisters..and pls if u cant at least dont spread kufars liers just shut up...and live quitly..
wasalaam

bin direnken
11-26-2005, 05:00 AM
My apologies. I didn't mean to offend anybody.

But my generalizations still stand. It is very true that in this country traditional Muslima facial features and body types are not typically sought by the typical American male. Physically, they do not have the petite, small facial features and soft, smooth textures that detail most non-Muslims. And as one other thread has already stated, most men (regardless of faith) want the best looking women to produce their offspring.

Now I'm speaking generally, but I've found that Muslima's bridge this unfair gap by competing for husbands with 'chastity' and 'piousness.' It's a way to remove the genetics aspect in hopes of providing a more favorable outcome for future relationships. And it seems to work well for them. Muslima's have been successful in making the word 'modesty' almost believable.

While I think that positive moral standards are great, when it comes down to it, all women are universally similar. The reigns can be loosened to allow more personal freedoms in a relationship, but women's philosophies all stem from the same tree. They are looking for someone to provide for them and are a lifetime liability. Thus, it's survival of the fittest.

Malaikah
11-26-2005, 05:20 AM
The thing i found suspicious about the letter was the fact it exists.. how could she firstly have gotten a pen and paper to right with and who did she then manage to smuggle the letter out? that issue puzzles me. i reserve judgement about its authenticity.

Unless its is known how the letter got out and i just dont know about it?
wassalam

bin direnken
11-26-2005, 11:04 AM
There is such a thing as "hired pens", or "pens for hire." These are writers who are commissioned to write fictitious propaganda in hopes of swaying more sympathy for a cause. They are paid handsomely to set aside all of their morals and sense of integrity by writing fallacies for the almighty dollar. It happens all the time.

TEH
11-26-2005, 01:00 PM
But my generalizations still stand. It is very true that in this country traditional Muslima facial features and body types are not typically sought by the typical American male. Physically, they do not have the petite, small facial features and soft, smooth textures that detail most non-Muslims. And as one other thread has already stated, most men (regardless of faith) want the best looking women to produce their offspring.
OK, you know what, you have just gone into a whole new topic right there. We were talking about rape, and youre talking about how sought after Muslim Women are to American men. Firstly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so basically your generalisation doesnt work...

Secondly, do you know what rape is? Do you know why people comit rape? SHOCK HORROR, it isnt always because the man finds the woman beautiful. He could find her ugly, and still rape her, do you know why? Men also rape women because they can, the power aspect, some sick individuals who are power freaks, and the feel the need to show others that they can do whatever they want to them. Another reason, simply to relieve their sexual tension, who else are they going to do it with??

Now I'm speaking generally, but I've found that Muslima's bridge this unfair gap by competing for husbands with 'chastity' and 'piousness.' It's a way to remove the genetics aspect in hopes of providing a more favorable outcome for future relationships. And it seems to work well for them. Muslima's have been successful in making the word 'modesty' almost believable.
Dont confuse women and deen. The reason why one should marry a woman, as our Prophet (S) said, was because of her deen, because that will be best for us. Yes certain women with their own agendas exist, but that is true in all cultures, but dont make out as if women act modestly, simply to get a husband, they dont, they do it for Allah's sake, because that is what pleases him..

:brother:

imaad_udeen
11-28-2005, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akhee
yeah i agree, rape is a horrendous crime because it affects the sisters physically, emotionally, mentally, socially - nearly in every way possible. no matter who it is commited by, it is a big crime but if the american soldiers have gone there to get justice, then why are they doing this?
There is certainly a number of American soldiers (a small minority) who do not have the morality or sense of decency and compassion that most of the others do. This is true of any group.

the US claimed that there were WMD within iraq too, were they truthful? did they have any proof of that before they had invaded? they believed that osama was in afghanistan too, yet after they had destroyed all the muslim families, osama bin laden was nowhere? where could he have gone?
Pakistan. Anyways, the entire world assumed Hussein had WMD. The fact that he did not is not the issue. The issue is that Saddam failed to abide by his cease fire agreement with the US to allow weapons inspectors to prove he did not have them. The war would have been avoided had Saddam abided by his agreements.

why is it that there statistics rarely have a conclusion? or at least a positive conclusion?

are the americans making it any easier? the majority of the people in iraq believed that life was easier before 'the heros' came along.
Sure life was 'easier' but was it better? Did the future hold much promise? Did the Shi'a and Kurdish Iraqis have much hope to prosper under the domination of the Sunni backed Baath party? Would there have ever been justice for all those Saddam had murdered?

Iraq will be better off in the loong run with Saddam gone. But time will tell.

i dont agree with that, like i said above; the majority of the people in iraq said that they were in a better situation a few years back before the americans came. the americans caused even more terror than the iraqis did, and even though there was terror before - trust me; the majority of the muslim (even if they did terrorist acts) didn't rape muslim sisters wherever they went.
I don't think Americans are raping Muslim women whereever they go. If you can prove this, please do.

most of the acts are done, maybe due to the sects within the religion. the fight between shia' and sunni? but they may fight - but they still believe that Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala exists, they all know that rape is a crime unlike the americans who dont even believe that a god is watching over them. in society too, the americans take sex like a common thing, whereas in muslim countries it is still counted as a taboo.
I think it is unfair to say that Americans do not believe that God is watching over them. And I know the vast majority of Americans know rape is a crime and that it is an evil act.

You do realize that rape is illegal here as well.

referring to your part about the americans pumping in billions of dollars, where does it say that? do you really believe they would give that much? or is it just a deal of stealing the oil and giving flour and rice to some of the people there?
The government of the US is losing money in Iraq.

All Praise is for Allah (swt) and his Prophet (pbuh) and hopefully he will show us all the way to rightiousness.

Caliphate
12-02-2005, 06:17 PM
7asbiyaAllahu Wa ni3mal wakeela. Inna li Allahi wa ina illahi Raji3oon.

Ya ra7man ya ra7eem protect your servants from the Dirty Kuffar and their helpers. Ya Allah torture and punish them the way they torture us and punish us. Ya Allah to you is Our Return, and our misery is not hidden from you. Ya Rabbi bring justice and victory to Al muminoon and give the dignity back to our muslim sisters in prisons and brothers as well. Oh Allah nothing is hidden from you and to you we complain about our weakness and misery. Oh Allah we complain only to you ans ask for help.

- Qatada -
12-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

ameen, thuma ameen..

imaad_udeen
12-02-2005, 07:07 PM

There is no racial group called "Muslims." I'm Muslim and I have blonde hair, blue eyes and the whitest skin this side of England.

You must be refering to Arab features or Turkish features, etc.

Halima
12-02-2005, 07:30 PM

" Looks decieve people". That is one main aspect of women that men fall into the trap. Believe me..there are women that are beautiful on the outside, but they are sure as hell not beautful on the inside. The way how a western women dresses establishes an impression on her. That impression is not a positive one. Unlike muslim women, we must resverve ourselves and we must have the dignity to respect ourselves. WE WANT people to think that we are modest, and shy, and not in any way flirtatious. We DO NOT want men to think that we do not have respect for our bodies, because that is not the case. In islam, it Is NOT beauty that will carry us through this world and get us to jannah. It IS NOT beauty that will get us the 'best man' in this world. Beauty is simply a understatement that doesn't even matter to us. To us, we must abide by the islamic rules in order to go to jannah. At the same time, it is Islam that will protect us from the evils that is lurking inside the murky waters. When I talk of evil, I mean men that stare at womne's legs. Men that stalk women and kidnap them. Men that murder and rape women we nobody is looking. Now see, THat's the evil that I'm talking about. It hurts me, when I see a half naked woman prancing down the street acting as if nothing is ever going to happen to her based on her actions. That is Sooo no true. That is why there is one specific ayah mentioned in the quran that we must not stamp our feet, nor must we attract any attention due to the way we have to be. I cannot stress enough of how beauty is NOT everything in this world.

Snowflake
12-24-2005, 12:18 PM

Don't buy it.
Are you serious?????????????? Which world are you living in? It seems you have formed your own opinions and have become blind to the truth. Hell the american rape our sisters not because they find them attractive or not but to subject them to the worst abuse a woman can suffer. What you said was extremely absurd. For God's sake wake up and see the truth. And don't you dare day these kind of letters are meant to incite anger in extremists. Sisters in Kashmir are drowning themselves with plaques around their necks begging for the help of muslim brothers cuz they are being raped infront of their fathers and brothers by indian soldiers. Stop living in cuckoo land and come back to the real world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghazi
12-24-2005, 02:48 PM

Don't buy it.
Salaam

How can you say that for sure, imagine the letter was real how would you feel then.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.