View Full Version : video clip

Sahabiyaat
11-18-2005, 10:43 AM
http://www.afsc.org/iraq/movie.htm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hajar
11-18-2005, 11:01 AM
assalamu alaykum sister,

Yes its terrible whats going on there, on both sides people get killed. But still its an unfair fight!! The reason that they invade Iraq wasnt bassed on true assumptions. And the only people who suffer are the Iraqie citizens.
I just posted in the section world afaire a Documentary about the War in Iraq and it showes that the americas use chemical weapons, when they trying to take over the city of Fallujah.. they used wapons who have the similar effect as Napalm bombs used in the Vietnam war. Its a pretty shocking docu, whenu see how many people in that city died a horrific dead. Childeren, woman, men all innocent people.

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...-war-iraq.html

InshaAllah the americas must leave Iraq...so that they can build up their country.

WaSalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-18-2005, 11:03 AM
salam
the american troops are due to leave at the end of 2006 i think according to Reuters
they said they and the bristish army will leave when they think iraq can cope on its own
wasalam

Hajar
11-18-2005, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
the american troops are due to leave at the end of 2006 i think according to Reuters
they said they and the bristish army will leave when they think iraq can cope on its own
wasalam
:sl:

Yes and if they leave, they leave complete chaos behind.. What good did they do when they invade Iraq. Its so unfair.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
11-18-2005, 11:07 AM
salam
yes sis i agree wth you, i know it was unfair and totally wrong for them to invade iraq in the first place but they said the will leave as soon as they think iraq can cope on thier own, lets hope for the sake of our muslims bro and sis in iraq that is really soon inshallah
wasalam

Sahabiyaat
11-18-2005, 11:09 AM
yeah right
their neva gnna leave :mad:

there was this one incident during the gulf war where an american soldier breathed in the urainium from the explosions
he went home after the war
he had a child
who was deformed because of the urainium ....he gt a taste of his own medicine and he felt what the iraqi's have been feeling for their deformed children
and so many iraqi's are deformed because of the chemicals from the bombs

:mad: ...it makes me soo angry and upset

MetSudaisTwice
11-18-2005, 11:13 AM
salam
yes i know sis, i feel the same because my fellow muslims are suffereing t the hands of the kuffars
they even 'tested' out some chemicals that burnt the bodies of men, women, children and pregnant women to the bone
wasalam

Hajar
11-18-2005, 11:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimahimprovin
yeah right
their neva gnna leave :mad:

WEll i guess they have to leave at a certain point, Bush hasnt got alot of support in his own country, he just has to leave Iraq otherwise he will loss his position in America...

Hajar
11-18-2005, 11:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
yes i know sis, i feel the same because my fellow muslims are suffereing t the hands of the kuffars
they even 'tested' out some chemicals that burnt the bodies of men, women, children and pregnant women to the bone
wasalam

YEs brother, u can see that in the documentary i posted in section world Afairs its so horrible to see... lil children, man, woman burned by some chemical weapon...

MetSudaisTwice
11-18-2005, 11:22 AM
salam
yes sis i have seen it, it is truly disgusting and horrible
and true bush will need to recall his troops because he is rapidly losing support in his own country
wasalam

Halima
11-18-2005, 06:32 PM
:sl: Thread moved :w:

Salema
11-18-2005, 07:25 PM
Thnxs..for Shring..that's So Sad..please Make Duaa 4 All This Peoples..!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.