/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Saudi Arabia agrees to end economic boycotts of 'Israel'

S_87
11-18-2005, 11:38 AM
:sl:

hmmmm

Saudi Arabia has agreed to end all economic boycotts of Israel, allowing the World Trade Organization (WTO) Friday to admit the kingdom as its 149th member, diplomats said. According to the Wshington Times, American and Israeli officials confirmed the boycott issue had been resolved. "I am very satisfied with the fact that Saudi Arabia has complied with all the rules of the WTO," said Itzhak Levanon, Israel's envoy to the WTO. "I hope it opens the door to a better future on the horizon in the region," the Israeli envoy added.

The WTO's ruling general council, which includes the United States and Israel, endorsed the Saudi entry during a special session Friday.

To join, the oil rich kingdom agreed to cancel all economic boycotts and it pledged not to resort to any future discriminatory trade measures against the Israel, diplomats said.

http://www.menareport.com/en/business/191284

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
11-18-2005, 11:42 AM
salam
in simple english what does this mean for the kingdom and for us?
wasalam

S_87
11-18-2005, 12:35 PM

it means that the US have got the saudi gvt to follow them again. by doing this they have chosen to join their allies even if it means hurting their brothers (palestinians)

theyve accepted 'israel' now we'll see they accept more of 'israel' further pushing palestine out-

thats what i think anyway

Hajar
11-18-2005, 01:10 PM

Really this makes me sooooo mad, why stopping boycotting Israel, they are still doing the same horrible things what saudi for the first place boycotted israel....and yeah sis they are following once again the usa :enough!: .

Why dont put the money that they wanna invest in israel, invest in other muslim countries...? This is so stupid and again so sad.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
11-18-2005, 01:17 PM
salam
yes i agree with you sis and the statement above clearly shows that saudi is following the money and not thier hearts
may allah guide us all
wasalam

mahdisoldier19
11-22-2005, 08:19 PM
Salam

Well its obvious the mind control of the USA govt has been working lately but inshallah we will be set on the right way

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.