/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Du'a Request Thread...

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

al Amaanah
10-11-2007, 03:58 PM
:salamext:

could u all do u (small) du3a for a lil brother of us. 16 years old, he's stabbed in his throat (today) by another boy of 14 years and he died in the hospital.

Allahumma ghfirlahu war7amhu. Wa 'aafihi wa'fu'anhu. Wa akrim nuzulahu. Wa wasi' mudhgalahu. Waghsilhu bîl maaîe wathaldji wal barad. Wa naqihi mina dhunubi wal gatayaat kamaa yunuqa thawbal abjadu mina danas. Wa abdiluhu daaran gairan min daarihi. Wa ahlan gairan min ahlihi. Wa adhgiluhul Jannah. Wa a'idh hu min 'adhaab al qabr wa 'adhaab anaar.

AMEEN YA RABB!

jazakum Allahu khairan.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
.: Jannati :.
10-11-2007, 04:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah

could u all do u (small) du3a for a lil brother of us. 16 years old, he's stabbed in his throat (today) by another boy of 14 years and he died in the hospital.

Allahumma ghfirlahu war7amhu. Wa 'aafihi wa'fu'anhu. Wa akrim nuzulahu. Wa wasi' mudhgalahu. Waghsilhu bîl maaîe wathaldji wal barad. Wa naqihi mina dhunubi wal gatayaat kamaa yunuqa thawbal abjadu mina danas. Wa abdiluhu daaran gairan min daarihi. Wa ahlan gairan min ahlihi. Wa adhgiluhul Jannah. Wa a'idh hu min 'adhaab al qabr wa 'adhaab anaar.

AMEEN YA RABB!

jazakum Allahu khairan.

subhan'Allah! dieing in the month of Ramadhan!! an uncle also passed away today subhan'Allah guaranteed Jannah!! as the doors of An-Naar are closed! Aameeeen thumma Aameeen!!

Ad-dhuha
10-11-2007, 04:07 PM
ina-lillahi-wa-inna-ilai'hi-raji'oon

ameen 2 da dua and yes wot a blessed death in da month of ramzan SubhanAllah

may allah give patience an sabr 2 fam an relitives ...ameen

10-11-2007, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ad-dhuha
ina-lillahi-wa-inna-ilai'hi-raji'oon

ameen 2 da dua and yes wot a blessed death in da month of ramzan SubhanAllah

may allah give patience an sabr 2 fam an relitives ...ameen
Aameeeeen!!

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon

Subhan'Allah!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
10-11-2007, 04:31 PM
May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us all for the shortcomings in our Ibadah this Ramadhan & May He SWT bless us with many more Ramadhans to Come..Aameeen!!

Eid Mubarak to everyone, whenever Eid is & please forgive me for anything I may need to apologise for. Take Care brothers & Sisters May Allah SWT bless & Reward you all and bestow upon you His SWT's Ra7ma! Aameeen!!

~ WaSsalaamu'Alaykum ~

Kittygyal
10-11-2007, 04:34 PM
[QUOTE ]''Allahumma innaka 'affuwwun tuhibbul 'afwa fa'fu 'anni' "[/QUOTE]

^ Isn't it An'na??

Btw, Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon

Im sorry about the death sister Al-Amaanah

Amin Thumma amin ya rabbil alameen!! :cry:

10-11-2007, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
^ Isn't it An'na??
yeh I heard Salah Bukhatir say 'an'na' in an audio too, but I'm thinking perhaps 'an'na' is plural? and 'anni' is personal i.e. 'an'na' = us and 'anni' = me ? Allahu Alam we need an Arabic literate person to clarify that :p

Kittygyal
10-11-2007, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghashiyah
yeh I heard Salah Bukhatir say 'an'na' in an audio too, but I'm thinking perhaps 'an'na' is plural? and 'anni' is personal i.e. 'an'na' = us and 'anni' = me ? Allahu Alam we need an Arabic literate person to clarify that :p
:sl:

No it's An'na so lets stick with that :?

Ma'assalama

al Amaanah
10-11-2007, 10:45 PM
jazakum Allahu khair.
and 'anna is indeed us. 'anni, me. wallahu a3lam.

10-11-2007, 11:15 PM
hmmm Allahu Alam indeeeeed! ..ah sis btw, Aameen to the Du'a in your sig ^ subhan'Allah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-16-2007, 12:56 AM

My uncle has just passed away. Please remember him and those he has left behind in your Duas. Jazakallah Khayr.

Umm Yoosuf
10-16-2007, 12:59 AM
Wa Alaikumussalaam Wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakatuh,

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon! Subhan Allah. May Allah have mercy on him and grant his family sabr.

al Amaanah
10-16-2007, 05:49 PM
Allahumma ameen!

Kittygyal
10-16-2007, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Ubaydullah

My uncle has just passed away. Please remember him and those he has left behind in your Duas. Jazakallah Khayr.

Im very sorry for the lost of your uncle... :cry:

In'na Lilla'hi Wa In'na Ilayh'i Raji'oon..

Ya Allaah forgive your uncle sins and take him to Janah amin ya rabbil alameen

Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
10-17-2007, 10:49 PM

Im very sorry for the lost of your uncle... :cry:

In'na Lilla'hi Wa In'na Ilayh'i Raji'oon..

Ya Allaah forgive your uncle sins and take him to Janah amin ya rabbil alameen

Ma'assalama
Ameen.

Al-Zaara
10-23-2007, 04:56 PM

Aleykum selam,

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajoon. I'm very sorry to hear that brother, must be tough times subhanAllah...

Please remember my cousin in your duas. He's been in coma now for almost 2 weeks, please pray that he'll soon wake up. He's not in a bad condition, he has moved and even slightly opened his eyes... But still inshaAllah, you could make a little dua for him. JazakAllahu khairun.

'Abd al-Baari
10-23-2007, 05:04 PM

May Allah grant him the highest stages of Jannah and grant your family sabr...Ameen

Please remember my cousin in your duas. He's been in coma now for almost 2 weeks, please pray that he'll soon wake up. He's not in a bad condition, he has moved and even slightly opened his eyes... But still inshaAllah, you could make a little dua for him. JazakAllahu khairun
May Allah swt forgive him and bring him back to the best of healt and grant your family sabr..Ameen

al Amaanah
10-23-2007, 05:10 PM

im sorry i have a small favor again. could u all make du3a for a brother who passed away yesterday in a car accident? jazakum Allahu khair. may Allah have mercy on him and may he be of the people who enter al Jannah. AMEEN ya Rabb!

'Abd al-Baari
10-23-2007, 06:00 PM

may Allah have mercy on him and may he be of the people who enter al Jannah
Ameen thumma ameen

Its so sad when people pass away in accidents :cry:

Kittygyal
10-23-2007, 06:24 PM

im sorry i have a small favor again. could u all make du3a for a brother who passed away yesterday in a car accident? jazakum Allahu khair. may Allah have mercy on him and may he be of the people who enter al Jannah. AMEEN ya Rabb!

In'na Lilla'hi Wa In'na Ilay'hi Raji'oon.

Im very sorry sister to hear about this issue.

Amin to the dua'ah. :cry:

Ma'assalama

Caller الداعي
10-23-2007, 06:28 PM
amin

al Amaanah
10-23-2007, 09:52 PM
jazakum Allahu khairan

Muslim Woman
10-24-2007, 08:51 AM

may Allah bless our friends & relatives who passed away , may Allah grant good health to those who are sick ,

may Allah give us patience , may Allah make our life hereafter better than this world , Ameen.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-24-2007, 12:32 PM

Jazakallah Khayr for your Duas, may Allaah accept them all Insha'Allaah.

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Aleykum selam,
Please remember my cousin in your duas. He's been in coma now for almost 2 weeks, please pray that he'll soon wake up. He's not in a bad condition, he has moved and even slightly opened his eyes... But still inshaAllah, you could make a little dua for him. JazakAllahu khairun.
May Allaah make it easy upon you and your family, and grant your cousin a speedy recovery Insha'Allaah. May it be a purification for him, Insha'Allaah. Ameen.

Inna lillahi wa ina ilayhi Rajioon. To Allaah belongs what He took and to Him belongs what He gave, and everything with Him has an appointed time. May Allaah forgive the brother. May Allaah make it easy on his family and make it easy for the brother his time in the grave. Ameen.

*~Sofia~*
10-24-2007, 01:22 PM
salams,

Ameen to all previous du'as. I'll be sure to memba all of you in my dua's. Also, I am in desperate need of du'as from you guys..it's nuthing major but still. Please remember me in your du'as inshallah.

Jazakhallah khair brothers n sisters.

w'salam :)

Kittygyal
10-24-2007, 01:48 PM
Salamualikum.

Amin to all the dua'ahs.

PLEASE EVERYONE REMEMBER THE PEOPLE IN CALI (CALIFORNIA)... A VERY BAD FIRE OCCURED!!! :cry: :cry:.. ALL THE HOMES HAVE BLOWN AWAY AND THE WIND IS TERRIBLE!! THE FIRE FIGHTERS ARE DOING THERE BEST AND THEN FROM ANOTHER CORNER FIRE POPS OUT!! ... THE WIND IS SOOOO BAD!!
PEOPLE WHO WERE IN HOSPITALS HAVE BEEN DRAGGED TO OTHER HOSPITALS!!! AND SOME PEOPLE ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE FINDING THERE LOVED ONES!!! :cry:

Ma'assalama

Umm Hurairah
10-24-2007, 01:51 PM
Inna Nilahi Wa Inna Ilaihi raji'oon

Subhan Allah. :cry:

Ameen to all the duaas.

al Amaanah
10-24-2007, 04:11 PM
Inna lillahi wa ina ilayhi Rajioon. To Allaah belongs what He took and to Him belongs what He gave, and everything with Him has an appointed time. May Allaah forgive the brother. May Allaah make it easy on his family and make it easy for the brother his time in the grave. Ameen.
Allahumma ameen!! jazak Allahu khair akh 'Ubaydullah.

Al-Zaara
11-02-2007, 12:05 PM

Selam aleykum,

His condition is much worse off now... He's been loosing much weight and hasn't anymore made any hopeful signs to wake-up at all. They sent him a few days ago, to another city (from Pristina to Prizren(, but now they sent him to Serbia, in the city Belgrad. His mother accompanied him, she's also very worried and kinda lost but she is a practicing Muslim and makes much dua, elhamdulillah.

InshaAllah, I don't want to ask so often but please remember him in your duas. I'm very worried about him, he did so much for me and my sister when we visited Kosovo, and he's such a good person... I just hope he'll get another chance inshaAllah.

BarakAllahu feekum! :cry:

Umm Hurairah
11-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Subhan Allah sis that's so sad to hear. :'( Insha Allah I'll keep him in my duaas.

*~ Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (RA) reported that the Prophet (SA) said:

"Whenever a Muslim is afflicted with a hardship, sickness, sadness, worry, harm, or depression --even a thorn's prick, Allah expiates his sins because of it." ~*

Muslim & Bukhari

*~ Allah's Messenger (SA) said,

"Fatihat al-Kitab contains healing for every disease." ~*

Al-Tirmidhi

Insha Allah read/recite Surah Al-Fatiha as much as possible.

*~ When the Prophet (SA) was asked which people suffered the greatest affliction, he replied,

"The prophets, then those who come next to them, then those who come next to them. A man is afflicted in keeping his religion. If he is firm in his religion his trial is severe, but if there is weakness in his religion it is made light for him, and it continues like that till he walks on the earth having no sin." ~*

Al-Tirmidhi

*~ Allah's Messenger (SA) said:

"On the Day of Resurrection, when people who have suffered affliction are given their reward, those who are healthy will wish their skins had been cut to pieces with scissors when they were in the world." ~*

Al-Tirmidhi

May Allah give your cousin shiffa and make his sickness a removal of his sins. Ameen.

May Allah give you and your cousin's loved ones sabr. Ameen.

*~ Allah's Messenger May Allah's peace and praise be on him said:

"When you go in to visit an invalid, express a hope that he will live long. That will not avert anything, but it will comfort him." ~*

May Allah give your cousin a long life with health and Imaan. Ameen.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-02-2007, 02:52 PM
need your duas plzz having some probs.

Umm Hurairah
11-03-2007, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
need your duas plzz having some probs.

May Allah (SWT) help you. Ameen.

Insha Allah I'll remember you in my duaas.

Please make duaa for my mother. :'( She's having trouble with her right arm. :'( More work for me.... :'(

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-03-2007, 06:14 PM
May Allah swt help all those people who have made duas in this thread.

Jazzak'Allah UH and everyone else who has made duas for me n my family

Muslim Woman
11-09-2007, 12:40 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Hurairah

Please make duaa for my mother. :'( She's having trouble with her right arm. :'( More work for me.... :'(
lol sis , u r getting a chance to gain rewards ...take care of mom & do some household works :p

ok , now the dua......may Allah grant what is good for u & ur mom & for all of us , Ameen

Umm Hurairah
11-09-2007, 02:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

lol sis , u r getting a chance to gain rewards ...take care of mom & do some household works :p

ok , now the dua......may Allah grant what is good for u & ur mom & for all of us , Ameen

Oh don't worry I'm a very good daughter :p (or so my parents say :D)

Ameen Thuma Ameen.

Her condition is worsening now. :cry: She wants to see my older brothers but since they *had* to go off to study she can't. :cry: Brothers...:mad:

Jizakillah Khair sis. :)

al Amaanah
11-10-2007, 10:17 PM

i have a small favour (again) insha Allah. could u all do du3a for a sister who died last thursday. she was a mother masha Allah and she left (qadrallah) a daughter of 18 ( and other siblings younger)

Allahumma ghfirlaha war7amha!! Allahumma ja3alha min ahl al Jannah!!

AMEEN YA RABBB!!

Kittygyal
11-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Salamualikum.

Allaahumma ghfirlaha war7amha!! Allaahumma ja3alha min ahl al Jannah!!
^ Amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen :(

Everyone please remember me in your dua'ahs aswel.

Ma'assalama

Muslim Woman
11-11-2007, 02:27 AM

i have a small favour (again) insha Allah. could u all do du3a for a sister who died last thursday. she was a mother masha Allah and she left (qadrallah) a daughter of 18 ( and other siblings younger)

AMEEN YA RABBB!!

may Allah give her Jannah & give her family members patience & best rewards , Ameen

Umm Hurairah
11-11-2007, 08:35 PM

AMEEN YA RABBB!!

Subhan Allah.

May Allah protect all of them. Ameen.

May Allah grant her Janat-ulFirdos. Ameen.

May Allah forgive her. Ameen.

May Allah grant all her loved ones sabr. Ameen.

May Allah save her from the punishments of the grave. Ameen.

May Allah give the book of her deeds in her right hand. Ameen.

Everyone please remember me in your dua'ahs aswel.

May Allah protect you. Ameen.

May Allah keep you on the straight path. Ameen.

May Allah grant you Janat-ul-Firdos. Ameen.

May Allah forgive you. Ameen.

May Allah shower his blessings upon you. Ameen.

Kittygyal
11-11-2007, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Hurairah
May Allaah protect you. Ameen.

May Allaah keep you on the straight path. Ameen.

May Allaah grant you Janat-ul-Firdos. Ameen.

May Allaah forgive you. Ameen.

May Allaah shower his blessings upon you. Ameen.
Salamualikum Warahmathullahi Warbarakathuhu.

Aww :cry:, I didn't need that much sister because i don't deserve it imsad... Aww subhan'Allaah, shukran sister and amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen to all the dua'ahs

Ma'assalama

Umm Hurairah
11-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Salamualikum Warahmathullahi Warbarakathuhu.

Aww :cry:, I didn't need that much sister because i don't deserve it imsad... Aww subhan'Allaah, shukran sister and amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen to all the dua'ahs

Ma'assalama

Aww sis don't say that Allah is All-Merciful, All-Forgiving. Insha Allah he'll forgive you and remember no one is perfect, all of us make mistakes.

Allāh the Almighty said: O Son of Ādam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Ādam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask for forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you; O son of Ādam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.

(Tirmidhī) (Hadīth Qudsī)

Please keep me in your duaas as well.

Kittygyal
11-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Salamualikum.

^ Insha'Allaah ya ukthi

Ma'assalama

zena_a
12-14-2007, 07:12 AM
assalam 3alaykom. Inna lillahi Wa inna Ilayhi Raajioon. allah yarhomo. may allah grant him paradise, and us all.

Al-Zaara
12-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Selam aleykum,

His condition is much worse off now... He's been loosing much weight and hasn't anymore made any hopeful signs to wake-up at all. They sent him a few days ago, to another city (from Pristina to Prizren(, but now they sent him to Serbia, in the city Belgrad. His mother accompanied him, she's also very worried and kinda lost but she is a practicing Muslim and makes much dua, elhamdulillah.

InshaAllah, I don't want to ask so often but please remember him in your duas. I'm very worried about him, he did so much for me and my sister when we visited Kosovo, and he's such a good person... I just hope he'll get another chance inshaAllah.

BarakAllahu feekum! :cry:
Selam aleykum, we rahmetallahu we berekathu,

News:

My beloved cousin has been sent at home now, where his mother, sister and father look after him, inshaAllah. He has had successfull small operations and has opened his eyes elhamdulillah; he sees and he hears and understands like before. He remembers everyone and is making small progress, although he is heart-broken he isn't able to speak yet, just say short small words and 'cause he can't move properly yet, he has to stay in bed.

But Allah knows I'm so thankful he's much better off now - InshaAllah he'll be fully recovered soon and I am so thankful for every dua of yours! JazakAllahu khairun everyone! Always remember those in needs in your duaas and show gratitude to Allah for everything you have!

U`idhoo nafsee birabbil-ardhi wa rabbis-samaa'U`idhoo nafsee billadhee laa yadhurru ma`a-smihi daa'U`idhoo nafsee billadhee-smuhu barakatun washifaa' !

I seek protection for my soul in the Lord of the earth and the Lord of the heavensI seek protection for my soul in the One in whose name no sickness can hurtI seek protection for my soul in the One whose name is Blessed and a Cure.

Fi aman Allah

Re.TiReD
12-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Selam aleykum, we rahmetallahu we berekathu,

News:

My beloved cousin has been sent at home now, where his mother, sister and father look after him, inshaAllah. He has had successfull small operations and has opened his eyes elhamdulillah; he sees and he hears and understands like before. He remembers everyone and is making small progress, although he is heart-broken he isn't able to speak yet, just say short small words and 'cause he can't move properly yet, he has to stay in bed.

But Allah knows I'm so thankful he's much better off now - InshaAllah he'll be fully recovered soon and I am so thankful for every dua of yours! JazakAllahu khairun everyone! Always remember those in needs in your duaas and show gratitude to Allah for everything you have!

U`idhoo nafsee birabbil-ardhi wa rabbis-samaa'U`idhoo nafsee billadhee laa yadhurru ma`a-smihi daa'U`idhoo nafsee billadhee-smuhu barakatun washifaa' !

I seek protection for my soul in the Lord of the earth and the Lord of the heavensI seek protection for my soul in the One in whose name no sickness can hurtI seek protection for my soul in the One whose name is Blessed and a Cure.

Fi aman Allah
Wa'Alaykum salam

SubhanAllah sis *cries* I was just about to ask for du'aas but I feel ashamed to do so now, so many people have it worse off than us yet we complain about the smallest of things.

May Allah portect and bless you cousin, may He grant him shifa and may the pain he goes through be a means for expiation of his sins. Ameen!

Wassalam

Anisa19
12-22-2007, 10:01 AM
There is a sister named Hiba, you might not know her but she is still your sister in Islam. She is a youtube user (TasnimOO). Right now she is need of your duas! Some really wicked people put 5 Class A drugs (Cocaine x2, Heroin x2 and Ecstacy) in her Coca Cola Drink, and also mixed it with high energy drinks. You can imagine what effect even one pill has on a human being (one can kill). She is in critical condition. Actually when she arrived at the hospital they pronounced her dead after some time, but then by Allah SWT’s Mercy her heart started to beat again. She is right now in Coma. SHE NEEDS YOUR DUAS EVERYONE!!! The Prophet, SAW, said the best time to make dua is after each obligatory salat and the last part of the night when Allah SWT descends to the lowest heaven! Please make dua, especially during these times. Make dua for her that she recovers, and for her family that they are patient!!

JazaakAllah Khair

Wa’alaykum Asalaam

Anisa19
12-22-2007, 10:03 AM
Watch Video Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qD6HqgLt30

~Juwairiyah~
12-22-2007, 10:05 AM
may allah help you all and inshaallah u all pass the exams

Anisa19
12-22-2007, 10:12 AM
She is doing better, Alhamdulilah. Awake from Coma she slipped into. But still in pain. So in need of duas!!

BTW: she forgave those people, (yes how evil they are), for what they did to her. SubhanAllah

Al-Zaara
12-22-2007, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anisa19
She is doing better, Alhamdulilah. Awake from Coma she slipped into. But still in pain. So in need of duas!!

BTW: she forgave those people, (yes how evil they are), for what they did to her. SubhanAllah
Ya Allah, elhamdulillah elhamdulillah!!

She's in my duaas sister!!! This is just horrible, subhanAllah, her family and friends must be so angry.. subhanAllah!

gladTidings
12-24-2007, 03:32 PM

That is so terrible! Alhamdullilah she is awake from her coma, May Allah swt grant her full recovery and make this an excuse to expiate her and her families sins and reward them for their patience. May Allah swt forgive us all from the fire of hell..Ameen.

I feel slightly selfish to ask for dua'as now :embarrass...
Just a small request to make dua for success in my exams, I have 5 exams very soon and very little time to study. So need all the dua'as I can get inshAllah. JazakAllahu Khair

Ws.

muslima1
02-28-2008, 11:26 PM

Please make dua for my uncle and my cousins my auntie passed away when they all in family holiday. Its been a few months make dua Allah makes it easy for them especially on my uncle now that he has to bring up all 3 of his sons without his wife. My youngest who is 3 years old needs a lot of dua because he doesn't understand why his mum had to go.

S_87
04-16-2008, 10:10 AM

i got this email, if everyone can remember them in your duas please:

Mustafa George, from Riyadh, said on April 13th:

"Masha Allah, by the Grace of Allah Sheikh Abdullah [Al-Ghudayyaan - http://fatwa-online.com/scholarsbiog...ghudayyaan.htm ] is doing much better. His son Turki bin Abdullah informed us that the Sheikh is walking and talking and will be removed from the ICU unit and placed in a regular hospital room soon.
His son thanked all those who made du'a for his father and asked that they continue to do so.

"As for Sheikh Ahmed an Najmee [ http://al-ibaanah.com/bios.php?BioID=18 ], we turn to Allah and seek His mercy and forgiveness, Sheikh Ahmed has been in deep sleep for the past 4 days!!

"Oh Allah, reward us in this trial and bring our beloved scholars back to good health quickly, indeed You answer the supplication of the supplicator!"

------
04-23-2008, 07:02 PM

Please remember this brother in your prayers...

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...tml#post930722

crayon
04-30-2008, 04:52 PM
I've got a big exam on saturday, I'd really appreciate your dua's!
Jazakumu Allahu Khair...

cute123
05-10-2008, 06:36 AM
Assalam Alaikum

Prayers needed. We went to a dawaat (family & freinds gathering ) on thursday , a freind of a near relative aged 45 came and ate food . Then he went to his house and thats it, heart attack and dead. I was stumbed. Plz pray for him as a Muslim's brothers dua is accepted for a muslim brother. May ALLAH Tallah forgive him and grant him Jannah, and give his family sabar - o jamil. Jazaikhair

Asma

truemuslim
05-15-2008, 04:14 PM
^ omg sis thats so horirble! innah lillah wa ina alaihi raji'un!
May allah prevent from him tormenting in the grave and inshallah he gets jannatul firdous!

cute123
05-18-2008, 07:36 AM
Ameen to the dua . sis. Keep me in your prayers too.

Asma

usaith
05-18-2008, 07:59 AM
assalamu alaikum,
i was an internet chatting maniac for the past few years but allahu tala has showed his mercy and showed me a good path please brothers and sisters ask dua for me to be prevented from the bad deeds and to be in the correct path:(

Muslim Woman
05-21-2008, 05:10 PM

dad is sick , pl. pray. Thanks

cute123
05-22-2008, 05:41 AM
dont worry , he will be fine inshallah Tallah. May Allah grant him good health and fast recovery. Ameen

Muslim Woman
05-22-2008, 11:37 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Asma Shaikh
dont worry , he will be fine inshallah Tallah. May Allah grant him good health and fast recovery. Ameen

Ameen.

thanks sis :)

cute123
05-22-2008, 11:38 AM
Walekum Assalam sis

Lets us know from time to time how is he.

Muslim Woman
05-23-2008, 12:04 PM

Walekum Assalam sis

Lets us know from time to time how is he.

Alhamdulillah....dad is improving :)

InshaAllah , doc will release him from ICU tomorrow.

truemuslim
05-23-2008, 04:20 PM
^ aw inshallah
May allah grant u and ur father and whole family jannatul firdous!

cute123
05-24-2008, 05:46 AM
Alhamdulillah. How is he now.

Muslim Woman
05-24-2008, 09:17 AM

Alhamdulillah. How is he now.

this morning dad came to cabin from ICU ....what a relief :)

MashaAllah

cute123
05-24-2008, 09:20 AM
:wasalamex
Alhamdulillah. May Allah Subhana Wa Talla grant him good health and speedy recovery.
Take care

'Abd al-Baari
05-28-2008, 10:02 AM
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

My Auntys baby passed away yesterday in her womb. :cry:. She was due in three weeks. Subhan'Allah. Inna Lillahi WaInna Ilayhi Raji'oon.

Please keep them in your duas, and pray for her health and sabr. :cry:

cute123
05-28-2008, 10:13 AM
Walekum assalam wa rahmatullah wa barkatahu
Inna Lillahi WaInna Ilayhi Raji'oon. May Allah Tallah give her sabr.Does she have more kids.?

'Abd al-Baari
05-28-2008, 10:20 AM
Aameen.

She has 2 little girls, Masha'Allah. They were so excited too..

cute123
05-28-2008, 10:21 AM
Alhamdulillah Rabbul alameen. May Allah Tallah grant her with more kids. Ameen. Solely He is the Provider.

truemuslim
05-28-2008, 03:34 PM
:cry: aw subhanallah, inna lillah wa ina ilayhi raji'oon
may allah grant her sabr inshallah, and jannah.

Na7lah
05-29-2008, 09:03 PM
Ameen. imsad may he give her stength inshallah

Muslim Woman
06-03-2008, 08:43 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari

My Auntys baby passed away yesterday in her womb. :cry:.

may Allah give your Aunty paradise for her pain she is going through , Ameen.

Dad is not fully recovered but he almost became crazy to come back home. So , I signed on the bond & brought him home . InshaAllah , he will remain stable.

cute123
06-03-2008, 08:45 AM
Inshallah. Do not worry. Just see to it that he takes the proper medication and all what the doctors have told.

Muslim Woman
06-03-2008, 08:54 AM

Inshallah. Do not worry. Just see to it that he takes the proper medication and all what the doctors have told.

Dad does not listen to doc :(

sweet is forbidden for him & it's dad's favourite .

cute123
06-03-2008, 08:56 AM

Dad does not listen to doc :(

sweet is forbidden for him & it's dad's favourite .
I know dads are very difficult to handle especially abt their health. but try to blackmail him. i know its not right but thats the ony method that works i suppose.

Muslim Woman
06-03-2008, 08:59 AM

.... but try to blackmail him. i know its not right but thats the ony method that works i suppose.
I would love to do that :)

but don't know the tactics :(

cute123
06-03-2008, 09:05 AM
say like if u eat that sweet, i will eat tobacco (my dad use to) or like i will not have food if u eat sweet. as it comes to mind will tell u, and be very soft to him as he must be in pain. May Allah Tallah make things easy for him. speak gently and lovingly with him , get some flowers around to make him feel fresh. and behave like he is not ill i mean its a part of life something like that. and just be there like a support, he might get angry or irritated for no reason . just give a smile and be patient. all this gives a loving support and adds to healing also.

Muslim Woman
06-03-2008, 09:24 AM

say like if u eat that sweet, i will eat tobacco...

hahaha sis , it won't work as he knows very well that I can't do that.

i will not have food if u eat sweet.
ok , may be I will tell him if u eat sweet , I will stop visiting u

just give a smile and be patient. .
I m afraid ....sometimes Satan made me shout back
:(

It's so hard to be patient all the time when one does not listen to u most of the time :cry:

cute123
06-03-2008, 09:34 AM
See Sis , i know its tooooooooooooooooooooooooo difficult. but gather all your patience and be patient, dont be strict with him , loving words have a gr8 impact and do every little thing that he likes. like getting the newspaper, reading out his favourite political issue to him or anything that he likes. the motto is make him feel special and wanted the most. it helps a lot in recovering. just show him how much u love him and that he is hurting u by eating the sweets and spend more time with him, the option that i will not see u , would be a bit hurting i suppose. i had an experience when my uncle was sick and hence telling u all that that worked.

------
06-05-2008, 08:39 AM

Please make dua for me. imsad

Muslim Woman
06-05-2008, 11:48 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

Please make dua for me. imsad
cheer up ,sis :statisfie

InshaAllah everything will be ok :)

Re.TiReD
06-09-2008, 11:31 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Please make Du'aa for me insha'Allah

For Allah (swt) to keep us all as happy and tik boomin as I am now *grin* Alhamdulillah

WassalamuAlaykum

Armand
06-10-2008, 12:19 PM
:sl: to all,

I am in critical need of prayers from my brothers and sisters in Islam.

For 6 years and counting I have suffered from a number of indescribable illnesses which have rendered me practically invalid. They are as follows:

1) Chronic Depression
2) GED (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)
3) BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder)
4) OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)

The last of the 4 is the blockade between Allaah and myself. All I long for is Allaah and His good pleasure, but in the critical condition I am in I'm afraid I cannot pursue my spiritual goals, mainly by the fault of OCD. I am far beyond gone.

If the Lord were to rid me of OCD, this would be enough for me to once again observe the deen and worship Allaah (swt) in joy.

I have offered Allaah (swt) a Bargain; in hope of a personal "covenant", that I will surrender my whole being to Him and live and die in His holy name if I heal. The question is whether He will answer my call.

If the reader is willing to supplicate for me, then please do so generously by making a brief but sincere verbal dua mentioning my name below, since it would count as a direct prayer rather than a written post.

So, please, I ask you to beseech Allaah (swt) to accept my Promise - to 'purchase' my worldly life and goods in return for a cure so that I may once again submit my soul to Him in peace.

Who is it that will lend unto Allaah a goodly loan, so that He may give it increase manifold? Allaah straightens and enlarges. Unto Him you will return. {2:245}

May He bless each and every one of you who have taken the time to read this, and for those who will kindly make a dua to Him in order that He may release me from the shackles of shaytaan (OCD) and accept my offer and my plea, for these, may your Lord reward you from where you would least expect! Ameen. :)

Wa salaam,

Armin Pushkar

Muslim Woman
07-13-2008, 06:03 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Armand
:sl: to all,

I am in critical need of prayers from my brothers and sisters in Islam.

For 6 years and counting I have suffered from a number of indescribable illnesses ..
may Allah cure you , Ameen.

My dad is very sick , pl. brothers & sisters , remember him in ur dua. Jazak Allahu Khairan

cute123
07-14-2008, 06:02 AM

may Allah cure you , Ameen.

My dad is very sick , pl. brothers & sisters , remember him in ur dua. Jazak Allahu Khairan

May Allah heal him Ameen. Dont worry sis everything will be allright. He is in our duas.

Re.TiReD
07-14-2008, 04:57 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Aww SubhanAllah. May Allah (swt) grant all the believing brothers and sisters Shifaa' and may He ease their worries and burdens and may He lighten their loads and strengthen their backs enough for them to handle life's worries and stresses and may He bestow upon them the sweeetest sakeenah ever! And if anything has been taken from them, may He give them something way better in return.

May Allah (swt) forgive all my bro's and sisters in Islam. May He forgive all the sins they commit knowingly and all those they commit unknowingly. May He make the last of thier deeds the best of their deeds and may He grant them Jannatul Firdaws! Ameen!

WassalamuAlaykum

P.S I looooov youuu! (Sisters Only) :-[

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-16-2008, 03:49 PM
Ameen to all the duas, may Allah swt help, guide and bless us all.

Simply_Logical
07-18-2008, 06:02 PM
salaams peeps,
i got my theory test (driving) next week on wednesday,
so just a humble request,
if you all could make loads of dua for me please,
i'd appreciate it,
thanks saj.
:D:D:D:D:D

rose17
07-20-2008, 10:21 PM
Ameen to all the duas

Simply_Logical
07-21-2008, 05:30 PM
just a reminder peeps,
as your duas are very important to me....
i got my theory test (driving) on wednesday,
i'd appreciate it,
thanks saj.

Na7lah
07-21-2008, 07:12 PM
my father is ill please make dua for Allah to grant him Shifaa' inshallah imsad

Muslim Woman
07-22-2008, 12:26 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
o sis , my dad is also very sick . InshaAllah , they will be ok soon , Ameen.

Simply_Logical
07-22-2008, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical
just a reminder peeps,
as your duas are very important to me....
i got my theory test (driving) on wednesday,
i'd appreciate it,
thanks saj.

just another reminder for tommorrow peeps! :D

truemuslim
07-23-2008, 08:30 AM
^ ur in my duas bro! INshallah u can pass it with ease!

and muslim woman, may allah make ur dad feel much better inshallah, and make him stronger and healthier, he's also in my dua, and everyone here and everywhere is also in my duas (dont rely on them bein answered tho)

Simply_Logical
07-23-2008, 08:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
^ ur in my duas bro! INshallah u can pass it with ease!
jazakallah khair sis,
alhamdulillah all your duas were accepted,
i passed! :D:D:D

thank you to everyone who made dua for me,
i appreciate it,
jazakallah khair! :D

truemuslim
07-23-2008, 08:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical
jazakallah khair sis,
alhamdulillah all your duas were accepted,
i passed! :D:D:D

thank you to everyone who made dua for me,
i appreciate it,
jazakallah khair! :D
Oh mashallah that just shows other people were making duas!
Alhamdulillah! :D

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Alhumdulillah, may Allah swt answer all your prayers/duas.

Al-Zaara
07-23-2008, 02:06 PM
Selam aleykum we rahmetallahu we berekathu,

(Saw the thread and thought I should give an update) Update:

Everything is fine with him after months of recovering, elhamdulillah!! He's just like before, speaks and remembers and moves just like before! Elhamdulillah! :D I'm really really happy.

I wanna thank those who made dua and also those that randomly make dua for other people, jazakAllahu kheyrun, may Allah rewad you all with Jannatul firdaus! Amiin!!

Muslim Woman
07-23-2008, 05:32 PM

Selam aleykum we rahmetallahu we berekathu,

He's just like before, speaks and remembers and moves just like before!
MashaAllah . Thanks for sharing the great news....:smile:

Amat Allah
07-24-2008, 05:53 AM
may Allah protect us all and reward us with paradise Ameeeeeeeeeeeen

coddles76
07-24-2008, 05:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
May Allah SWT grant him a speedy recovery INshAllah
La Bassa Tahoorun InshAllah

coddles76
07-24-2008, 05:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
may Allah protect us all and reward us with paradise Ameeeeeeeeeeeen
Ameen Ameen Ameen Ya Rab

Muslim Woman
07-28-2008, 08:30 AM

father started his eternal journey :

my dear father started his eternal journey on Friday afternoon

( Rajab 21 , 1429 Hijri ;25 July , 2008 ) .

( Inna lillahe Wa Innalillahe Rajeun -- We all came from Almighty Allah & will surely return back to Him ).

Doctors officially declared his death at 5.45 pm.

Please everybody , make dua for his safe & peaceful journey to Allah .

May Allah accept our dua for him & bless my father with paradise , Ameen.

MuslimahBarb
07-28-2008, 11:58 PM

father started his eternal journey :

my dear father started his eternal journey on Friday afternoon

( Rajab 21 , 1429 Hijri ;25 July , 2008 ) .

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

Ameen

Duas for his journey to paradise and Allah to be a safe and peaceful one. My dear Sister, duas & sympathies for you and your family on the loss if your Father.

cute123
07-29-2008, 05:44 AM

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon. Patience Sis. Read this dua and give it to your family members also

Innaa lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji’oon. Allaahumma ajurni fi museebati wakhluf li khayran minha.

Verily to Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return. O Allaah, reward me for my calamity and compensate me with something better than it

Adhamallahu ajraka, wa ahsana azaaka wa ghafara li mayyitika.

May Allah magnify your reward, make better your solace and forgive your deceased.

Verily we belong to Allah Tallah and to HIm is our return. My mumma passed away the same day 25th July 2007. And it is only Allah Subhana Wa Tallah who holded us and gave us infinite patience. He is the one with the love of 70mothers . Be patient sis, i am with my full heart in your pain . The reward is numerous just be patient sis. hugs.

Muslim Woman
07-29-2008, 07:50 AM

... wakhluf ...
is it possible to write the Arabic word of wahkluf ?

My mumma passed away the same day 25th July 2007.
may Allah bless her with paradise , Ameen.

Ansariyah
07-29-2008, 12:43 PM
Ina Lilahi wa ina Ilahi Raja'uun.

May Allah SWT pardon him, forgive him n make his grave spacious ameen.

Al-Zaara
07-29-2008, 12:43 PM
Selam aleykum,

Inna lillahi we inna illahi rajuun.
Inna lillahi akhatha walahu ma'ata, wakkullu shaiy'in indahu bi ajalimmusamma faltasbir waltahtasib!

Due is to Allah that which He has taken away and His is whatever He has Given. With Him, everything has an appointed term, so have patience and seek reward from Him.

I'm sorry to hear your father passed away and I pray that you and your family will have patience and strength to bear this loss, inshaAllah, may Allah have mercy on his soul! Amiin!

May Allah subhana we ta'ala grant your father, Muslim Woman and your mother, Asma Shaikh, Jannah and grant them peace! Amiin.

May Allah accept our dua for him & bless my father with paradise , Ameen.
Amiin.

Adhamallahu ajraka, wa ahsana azaaka wa ghafara li mayyitika.

May Allah magnify your reward, make better your solace and forgive your deceased.
Amiin thumma amiin!

MustafaMc
07-29-2008, 06:22 PM
Muslim Woman, I am sorry to hear about the passing of your father. I assume that he was a Muslim which was a great blessing. Insha'Allah I will pray for his forgiveness and for an easy accounting.

Muslim Woman
07-30-2008, 07:52 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
Muslim Woman, I am sorry to hear about the passing of your father. I assume that he was a Muslim which was a great blessing. .
yes . Dad wrote 2 books on Islam . May Allah accept his efforts .

Insha'Allah I will pray for his forgiveness and for an easy accounting.

Re.TiReD
07-30-2008, 08:59 PM

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un

May Allah (swt) grant your father a place in the highest garden - Jannatul Firdaws. May he be enveloped in Allah's forgiveness and mercy and may the questioning in the grave be made easy for him.

May Allah grant you and your family sabr and may He reunite you all in Jannah. Ameen!

Muhammad
08-04-2008, 10:17 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon.

Brother memon123 was unable to post a request, so I am doing so on his behalf:

Assalamualikum

"Dear brother and sisters, the mother of my dear friend Have cancer and she is lying in the hospital and is very serious. If you could all do dua for her welfare and for the family's patience, I would be grateful to you.

JazakAllahu khayr"

Re.TiReD
08-04-2008, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

I'm sorry to hear that, Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon.

Brother memon123 was unable to post a request, so I am doing so on his behalf:

Assalamualikum

"Dear brother and sisters, the mother of my dear friend Have cancer and she is lying in the hospital and is very serious. If you could all do dua for her welfare and for the family's patience, I would be grateful to you.

JazakAllahu khayr"
Wa'alaykum salam

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...ntly-plzz.html

chacha_jalebi
08-09-2008, 07:26 PM
elo ello

theres many a good peoplings here, so can you all seriously remember me in your duas! just pray for meee, forget yourselfs for now :D you selfish people :p lol naa just remember me in duas!! and pray i achieve my dreams :D

Re.TiReD
08-09-2008, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
elo ello

theres many a good peoplings here, so can you all seriously remember me in your duas! just pray for meee, forget yourselfs for now :D you selfish people :p lol naa just remember me in duas!! and pray i achieve my dreams :D
:salamext: Akhee,

Course, you're a great bro masha'Allah....we'll make du'aa for you.

May Allah (swt) grant you every halal thing your heart desires. May He make you happy, content and keep you smiling always. May He make your burdens light and the road ahead of you easy and smooth. May He help you attain you goals and may He keep you under the shade of His Rahmah always, Ameen!

WassalamuAlaykum

Faisal Pervaiz
08-11-2008, 08:22 PM
Brothers and sisters please pray That allah forgives me and my family and freinds sins past and future and please pray that i get good AS level results which i will get on thursday.

Jazakallh you are all in my prayers.

w.slaam

May Allah grant all of you the highest stages of paradise and forgive all ur sins past and furture.

Re.TiReD
08-11-2008, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faisal Pervaiz
Brothers and sisters please pray That allah forgives me and my family and freinds sins past and future and please pray that i get good AS level results which i will get on thursday.

Jazakallh you are all in my prayers.

w.slaam

May Allah grant all of you the highest stages of paradise and forgive all ur sins past and furture.

Ameen at your du'aa.

May Allah bless you and your loved ones Akhee, may He forgive you and favour you above all of His servants and may He grant all of you a place in Jannatul Firdaws! Ameen.

May He forgive all the sins you commit knowingly and all those committed unknowingly, may He perfect your character and keep you under the shade of His mercy and forgiveness at all times. Ameen!

May He grant you success in both this dunya and the aakhirah and may He bless you with 'ilm in abundance. Ameen!

WassalamuAlaykum

Faisal Pervaiz
08-11-2008, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя

Ameen at your du'aa.

May Allah bless you and your loved ones Akhee, may He forgive you and favour you above all of His servants and may He grant all of you a place in Jannatul Firdaws! Ameen.

May He forgive all the sins you commit knowingly and all those committed unknowingly, may He perfect your character and keep you under the shade of His mercy and forgiveness at all times. Ameen!

May He grant you success in both this dunya and the aakhirah and may He bless you with 'ilm in abundance. Ameen!

WassalamuAlaykum
thank you jazakallah

Re.TiReD
08-11-2008, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faisal Pervaiz
thank you jazakallah
Wa Iyaak akhee

Re.TiReD
08-15-2008, 02:54 PM

Just an itty bitty request...Please could you all remem my poppa in your du'aas? Not for any special reason...Just coz he's the best poppa ever...Masha'Allah :D

WassalamuAlaykum

Faisal Pervaiz
08-16-2008, 11:30 AM

Just an itty bitty request...Please could you all remem my poppa in your du'aas? Not for any special reason...Just coz he's the best poppa ever...Masha'Allah :D

WassalamuAlaykum
of course.....

Re.TiReD
08-16-2008, 01:32 PM
JazakAllah khayr *smiles*

MuslimahBarb
08-16-2008, 04:26 PM

WassalamuAlaykum
Duas for you poppa, sis.:)

MustafaMc
08-16-2008, 10:57 PM

WassalamuAlaykum
He is already blessed to have a Muslim daughter that appreciates him. May Allah grant you both Paradise and the best in this life, too.

Muslim Woman
08-17-2008, 06:06 AM

... remem my poppa in your du'aas? Not for any special reason...Just coz he's the best poppa ever...Masha'Allah :D

sis , ur papa has a friend ....my dad ; InshaAllah I will remember both of them in my dua.

may Allah make us all see each other in heaven , Ameen.

Re.TiReD
08-18-2008, 10:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimahBarb
Duas for you poppa, sis.:)
He is already blessed to have a Muslim daughter that appreciates him. May Allah grant you both Paradise and the best in this life, too.

sis , ur papa has a friend ....my dad ; InshaAllah I will remember both of them in my dua.

may Allah make us all see each other in heaven , Ameen.

Awww subhanAllah! JazakAllah khayr, the replies are really touching :-[ Ameen at the Du'aas and may Allah (swt) bless you all in abundance and give you something better than what you pray for others. Ameen!

WassalamuAlaykum

Pk_#2
08-18-2008, 10:56 AM
Agreed,

Ameen.

Re.TiReD
08-18-2008, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Da'watul-Allaah
Agreed,

Ameen.
JazakAllah khayr *wub*

Thumma Ameen.

Pk_#2
08-18-2008, 11:02 AM
JazakAllah khayr *wub*

Thumma Ameen.

Awww *wub*

Does your name come up as guest?

I was looking for guest on my thread and I think I found her Lol,

Plesae take a seat I will be with you shortly with a Ribena carton!!

Re.TiReD
09-07-2008, 05:24 PM
AssalamuAlaykum Warahamtullah

A small request for Du'aas insha'Allah, my uncle is unable to fast since he has become extremely unwell. Please remem him in your du'aas. JazakAllah khayr.

WassalamuAlaykum

MuslimahBarb
09-10-2008, 02:04 PM
AssalamuAlaykum Warahamtullah

A small request for Du'aas insha'Allah, my uncle is unable to fast since he has become extremely unwell. Please remem him in your du'aas. JazakAllah khayr.

WassalamuAlaykum

Ukhti

I will say a dua for your uncle, insha 'Allah. I hope he gets better soon, insha 'Allah.

Re.TiReD
09-10-2008, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimahBarb

Ukhti

I will say a dua for your uncle, insha 'Allah. I hope he gets better soon, insha 'Allah.

JazakAllah khayr :) May Allah bless you. Ameen

Afifa
09-10-2008, 06:41 PM

i just wnna ask that please make dua for my garandad. He's seriously ill and thier's no gaurnatee on what will happen :cry:
iv already lost ma othe rgrandad less that 5 months ago and i dont want to lose him too :cry:

Jazakallah

Re.TiReD
09-11-2008, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x-Afifa-x

i just wnna ask that please make dua for my garandad. He's seriously ill and thier's no gaurnatee on what will happen :cry:
iv already lost ma othe rgrandad less that 5 months ago and i dont want to lose him too :cry:

Jazakallah

Wa'alaykum salam sis

Very sorry to hear about ur grandfather but Qadrullah....I pray Allah (swt) restores his health and bestows upon him a sweet sakeenah and fills his time with ease. May He (swt) bestow Sabr upon you and your family during what must be a stressful time for you. Ameen.

WassalamuAlaykum

Afifa
09-12-2008, 04:37 AM
Ameen and JazakAllah sis

'Abd al-Baari
09-12-2008, 04:41 AM
I pray Allah (swt) restores his health and bestows upon him a sweet sakeenah and fills his time with ease. May He (swt) bestow Sabr upon you and your family during what must be a stressful time for you. Ameen.
Aameen thumma aameen.

Such a beautiful Duaa.

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh.

Lonely Gal
09-17-2008, 10:53 AM
Things are going from bad to worse at the moment, Please everyone pray and remember me in your duas..

------
09-17-2008, 11:21 AM

InshaaAllaah sis. Make dua yourself as well =)

Re.TiReD
09-17-2008, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
Things are going from bad to worse at the moment, Please everyone pray and remember me in your duas..
SubhanAllah. You'll be ok insha'Allah sis, for after difficulty comes ease :) May Allah (swt) bestow upon you sakeenah and bless you in abundance and bless you in whatever is bothering you. Ameen.

I'd also like to request du'aas for my grandmother who is very ill atm. Please so remem her in ur du'aas insha'Allah

WassalamuAlaykum

'Abd al-Baari
09-17-2008, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x-Afifa-x

Jazakallah

This Sisters Grandad passed away this morning, also the Grandad of XxFaithxX, on behalf of them both i'd like to request that you remember him in your Duaas, and pray that Allah SWT grants him Jannatul Firdawsand forgives him of his sins, and grants his family sabr at their time of need.

Re.TiReD
09-17-2008, 02:44 PM

Aww SubhanAllah.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un.

May Allah (swt) forgive all the deceased, have mercy on their souls and grant them a place in Jannatul Firdaws with the most pious of believers. Ameen!

May He (swt) illuminate their graves and make strong the ones that are left behind. Ameen.

WassalamuAlaykum

09-17-2008, 02:46 PM

Aww SubhanAllah.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un.

May Allah (swt) forgive all the deceased, have mercy on their souls and grant them a place in Jannatul Firdaws with the most pious of believers. Ameen!

May He (swt) illuminate their graves and make strong the ones that are left behind. Ameen.

WassalamuAlaykum

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon,

Aameen Thumma Aameen!!!

what a blessed month to leave ad-Dunya in ..Subhan'Allah

Güven
09-17-2008, 02:48 PM
SubhanAllah AMeeeen To the Dua's
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illahi Rajoon ,
May Allah Give them and Their Family Sabr In this Time of need

chacha_jalebi
09-17-2008, 02:50 PM
ameeen!

also please do remmeber me in duas pleaasee pretty please!

Re.TiReD
09-17-2008, 02:56 PM
ameeen!

also please do remmeber me in duas pleaasee pretty please!

Of course Akhee.

May Allah (swt) keep you under the shade of His mercy, may He bless you always and keep you smiling. Ameen!

WassalamuAlaykum

Afifa
09-17-2008, 05:04 PM

This Sisters Grandad passed away this morning, also the Grandad of XxFaithxX, on behalf of them both i'd like to request that you remember him in your Duaas, and pray that Allah SWT grants him Jannatul Firdawsand forgives him of his sins, and grants his family sabr at their time of need.

:cry:
Jazakallah bro abdul baari
nd Ameen and jazakallah to all your duas

Faith.
09-17-2008, 05:07 PM

Jazakallah for all your duas
please rember him throughout this blessed month

Faith.
09-17-2008, 05:18 PM
oh nd jazakallah bro abdul baari for asking for the duas

Far7an
09-18-2008, 12:52 PM
May Allaah grant them firdaws al a'la.

I'd like to request all members to make duaa for me as the last 10 days of ramadhan approach, and all the Muslims insha'Allah.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-18-2008, 01:10 PM
^ i second the request and AMeen to every dua' on this thread !

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-22-2008, 04:07 AM

The last ten nights of this month are upon us. I just want to ask everyone to please remember me in your dua's, along with the rest of the Muslims..

islamirama
09-22-2008, 04:47 AM
Inshallah remember the mujahideens in your duas, pray for their victory against the enemies of Islam.

Also, remember the oppressed muslims in your duas these 10 nights, may Allah ease their pain and suffering, punish the oppressors severely, expose them and humiliate them.

aameen

Al-Zaara
09-22-2008, 06:20 PM
Please, pray for the children in the world, the orphans, the sick ones, the suffering ones, the hurt ones, the lonely ones... pray for all the children, inshaAllah.

Remember the oppressed ones, just recall Guantanamo Bay in your mind.

Remember the Muslims near and far, inshaAllah.

------
09-23-2008, 11:47 AM

Ameen to all duas in this thread

Please remember me in your duas inshaAllaah...

Nájlá
09-25-2008, 04:01 PM

ameeeeeen to all the dua's in this thread.

can u please make dua for my uncle he passed away yesterday. cos of cancer. and can u make dua for his six childrean please.

Nájlá
09-25-2008, 04:56 PM
oh yeh can u remeber his wife too in ur dua's please.^

:cry:

jazakumallah khair

Re.TiReD
09-25-2008, 09:08 PM

Aww sis! Very sorry to hear that, Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un.

May Allah (swt) have mercy on his soul sis and may He make the reckoning for him on the last Day easy and may He grant him Jannatul Firdaws. Ameen!

May He pour patience upon those left behind and may He bless them in abundance. Ameen!

WassalamuAlaykum

truemuslim
09-26-2008, 05:48 PM
aw sis sorry to hear that, they're all in my dua :cry: inshallah

cute123
09-27-2008, 05:19 AM
Inna lillahi wa ina ilahi rahioon. May Allah give them sabar.

Muslim Woman
09-28-2008, 05:38 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by najla93

..can u please make dua for my uncle he passed away yesterday.

may Allah raise his rank in heaven , Ameen.

Nájlá
10-03-2008, 05:37 PM
ameeen ^ jazakumallahu khair for those that made dua

Pk_#2
10-07-2008, 10:04 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Can everyone make dua for my forgiveness please,

And make dua for Abdul Baari aswell, we both feeling slightly poorly. :thumbs_up

JazakAllaah khair.

Nájlá
10-08-2008, 01:37 PM
^inshallah ur both in my duaa's

Re.TiReD
10-08-2008, 01:37 PM
Same ^^

may Allah (swt) grant you both Shifaa, Ameen!

BintAbee
10-09-2008, 06:44 AM
Ameen to all the duas in this thread. Can you please make dua for me coz i've got a pharmacology test on tomorrow. And please make dua for my family too, insha Allah.

Shukran

Sanobar
10-09-2008, 06:47 AM
inshaAllah sister... u are in my prayers..:)

Re.TiReD
10-09-2008, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee
Ameen to all the duas in this thread. Can you please make dua for me coz i've got a pharmacology test on tomorrow. And please make dua for my family too, insha Allah.

Shukran

May Allah (swt) grant you success in both this world and the next Ukhtee! Ameen

WassalamuAlaykum

Pk_#2
10-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Ameen ^

Dua Request: Please make du'a for my nan who just passed away.

Afifa
10-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Ina lillahi wainalayhi raajioon
:(
may allah forgive her sins and grant her jannat-ul-firdows.

Re.TiReD
10-12-2008, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
Ameen ^

Dua Request: Please make du'a for my nan who just passed away.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un

May Allah grant her Jannatul Firdaws! Ameen

chacha_jalebi
10-18-2008, 03:29 PM
:D duas for me:D im goin on tooo a important part of life :p

Re.TiReD
10-18-2008, 03:31 PM
May Allah (swt) bless you akhee and grant you the best in both worlds. May He make things easy for you and grant you a place in Jannatul Firdaws. May He ease all you worries and burdens and fill your loife with ease. Ameen!

Güven
10-18-2008, 03:33 PM

You getting Married bro ??MashaAllah!:p

May Allah Grant you A wonderful marriage , Ameeeen

Re.TiReD
10-18-2008, 03:34 PM
^^ is it?

Oh in that case, mabruk akhee.

May Allah (swt) bless the two of you and your marriage and may you be the happiest of mu'mins! Ameen.

Simply_Logical
10-26-2008, 07:51 PM
salaams,
hey peeps, how u all doin?
hope all is good.

just a humble request,
please can you all make loads and loads dua for me,
i have my driving test on tuesday :thumbs_up

would appreciate it, thanks
jazakallah khair :D

Re.TiReD
10-26-2008, 09:17 PM

May Allah (swt) grant you success bro! Ameen.

Keep calm, keep control of the car, keep focused and you should ace it insha'Allah

WassalamuAlaykum

Simply_Logical
10-27-2008, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JolieFleur

May Allah (swt) grant you success bro! Ameen.

Keep calm, keep control of the car, keep focused and you should ace it insha'Allah

WassalamuAlaykum
jazakallah khair,
i pray to the Almighty that i do, inshallah! :D

Simply_Logical
10-28-2008, 04:31 PM
jazakallah khair peeps for your duas,
they were answered,
alhamdullillah i passed the driving test,
i just want to thank everyone for their duas,
i really appreciate it :D

Re.TiReD
10-28-2008, 05:34 PM
^ masha'Allah!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-04-2008, 01:36 AM

I have an exam tomorrow and I'm a bit worried..and I can really use the Duas of my brothers and sisters..please remember me in your duas!

Jazakallah Khayr!

Yanal
11-04-2008, 01:47 AM
Broo get offline and start studying. Inshallah you will ace the test. What's the test on? I will make a lot of dua

Re.TiReD
11-04-2008, 12:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sayyad

I have an exam tomorrow and I'm a bit worried..and I can really use the Duas of my brothers and sisters..please remember me in your duas!

Jazakallah Khayr!

Don't worry about it insha'Allah.

You'll see the outcome of your hard work bro.

may Allah (swt) grant you success above all expectations. Ameen.

WassalamuAlaykum

Amat Allah
11-04-2008, 01:40 PM
may Allah ease ur way brothers and sisters in this life and in Akhirah and may Allah purify u all from all sins and protect you from all harms ,sins,shaitan and hellfire and may Allah make u pass the Seraat like an eye blink and reward you with the highest levels of paradise with out being reckoning to be with Rasool Allah Muhammad salla Allaho Alyhi wa sallam and his Sahaba (may Allah be pleased with them) and all prophets and Angels of Allah Alayhom assalam to eat from Jannat Al ferdaws fruits and to be the happiest ever by seeing Allah`s Al mighty face ....

praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be uopn Muhammad the last of Messangers and prophets Alyhom assalam

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Sahabiyaat
11-04-2008, 01:46 PM
thanks for making me cry! :cry: , lovely dua!

I need All u honey bunnies to make dua for my lil brother, who thinks hes a little gangster. Only yesterday, the gangster shell broke and he revealed some trace of emaan, and i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy. :D, so please please pray llah guides him.JazakAllah Khair.

Amat Allah
11-04-2008, 01:50 PM
may Allah love you my sweet heart and may Allah guide your brother to the path of Iman ,Taqwa and the endless happiness Jannat al ferdaws with out being reckoning may Allah keep him on the right path the path of Al haqq of happiness and protect him from all harms Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Sahabiyaat
11-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Muwah! thank u :)

Re.TiReD
11-29-2008, 01:07 AM
AssalamuAlaykum

I is up at 1.05am....that should be reason enough for you guys to make du'aa for me :D so please do insha'Allah, I have an assignment due and I need to critically analyse my tape but I cant get the video player to work (I mean who uses them nowadays, duhh!)

So yah...

WassalamuAlaykum

Tanya Khan
12-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Pls make Dua for me so my depression goes away. It has been going on for years and getting worse. imsad :cry:

Re.TiReD
12-11-2008, 01:37 PM

May Allah (swt) make you happy and bestow upon you sakeenah sis. Ameen

WassalamuAlaykum

Tanya Khan
12-11-2008, 01:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud

May Allah (swt) make you happy and bestow upon you sakeenah sis. Ameen

WassalamuAlaykum
Alhumdulillah.

Thank you brother. :cry:

May Allah guide you and bring you peace and happiness always and forever. Ameen.

Re.TiReD
12-11-2008, 01:43 PM
No problem bro :)

Thumma Ameen and the same for you, Ameen!

Please smile. imsad

Tanya Khan
12-11-2008, 01:46 PM
No problem bro :)

Thumma Ameen and the same for you, Ameen!

Please smile. imsad
Oh no.. I just realised your a sister :D
Apologies. :-[

Let me start again..

Thank you sister in Islam. :)

oh by the way, I am also a sister, not 'bro' lol :D

Re.TiReD
12-11-2008, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tanya Khan
Oh no.. I just realised your a sister :D
Apologies. :-[

Let me start again..

Thank you sister in Islam. :)

oh by the way, I am also a sister, not 'bro' lol :D
LOL I know :p I just conveniently made the same mistake :D

I hope you feel better sis.

If you wanna talk I'm only a PM away, and get access to sis section insha'Allah

Tanya Khan
12-11-2008, 01:50 PM
LOL I know :p I just conveniently made the same mistake :D

I hope you feel better sis.

If you wanna talk I'm only a PM away, and get access to sis section insha'Allah
Thank you for kindness. I need all the support I can get right now. imsad

Al-Hanbali
12-14-2008, 07:58 PM

Bro's & Sis's, desperately need your help...

Please, please, please remember me in your du'aas.

On the authority of Umm Darda (May Allah be pleased with her) it is reported that Prophet (Peace be upon him) said:

“…the dua of a muslim for his brother (in Islam) in his absence is readily accepted, and an angel is appointed to his side, whenever he makes a beneficial dua for his brother the appointed angel says “Ameen and may you also be blessed with the same” [Muslim]

Soulja Girl
12-14-2008, 07:59 PM

^You'll be in my duas bro...

Re.TiReD
12-14-2008, 09:30 PM

May Allah (swt) aid you bro in whatever you plan to do, may He ease your worries and burdens....may He grant you success and make you the happiest you've ever beeeeeeeen! Ameen!

WassalamuAlaykum

Zahida
12-14-2008, 10:11 PM
:sl:To all brothers and sisters young and old on this forum. I have just spent some time reading all of the replies to this post and would like to say that I pray that Allah SWT grants all of our duas no matter how big or small. After every hardship comes ease and our Creator will never burden us with more than we can bear.................

May we all take this time to reflect upon those brothers and sisters who are distant from us and need our help in every way.Lets all start by making dua for them and praying that Allah SWT eases our burdens also.

Let us also raise our hands in dua and turn to Allah and be thankful to Him for what we have...............................Ameen........Su mm Ameen.:):w:

Civilsed
12-15-2008, 08:46 PM

Please click below for dua's from the Quran, Great site

http://theislamicummah.ning.com/note...the_Holy_Quran

sirajstc
12-16-2008, 10:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Civilsed

Please click below for dua's from the Quran, Great site

http://theislamicummah.ning.com/note...the_Holy_Quran
jaza kalla khair:statisfie

gladTidings
12-16-2008, 05:50 PM
Assalamualikum.

Hope you are all healthy and in the best of imaan inshAllah. I have been generally weak and unwell for the last couple of weeks. By the will of Allah I have been continuing as normal and pushing myself to meet deadlines.

The past couple of days Ive been too weak to continue as normal, inshAllah I will be going to see the doctor soon to find out what is wrong. Please pray for my health. JazakAllah Khair.

I have been listening to dua's from this link a friend give me...the commentary etc is by a malaysian but dua'as are really nice to listen to...so hope it will help you guys too:
http://www.imeem.com/people/6RYFbUh/...ir_selawat_doa

Ws.

nightingale
12-17-2008, 04:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by peãrl
Assalamualikum.

Hope you are all healthy and in the best of imaan inshAllah. I have been generally weak and unwell for the last couple of weeks. By the will of Allah I have been continuing as normal and pushing myself to meet deadlines.

The past couple of days Ive been too weak to continue as normal, inshAllah I will be going to see the doctor soon to find out what is wrong. Please pray for my health. JazakAllah Khair.

I have been listening to dua's from this link a friend give me...the commentary etc is by a malaysian but dua'as are really nice to listen to...so hope it will help you guys too:
http://www.imeem.com/people/6RYFbUh/...ir_selawat_doa

Ws.
you are in my dua', sis.

Re.TiReD
12-20-2008, 11:38 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

A small request for Du'aas insha'Allah, I really need them at the moment. Need to be strong and firm bi'ithnillah.

WassalamuAlaykum

Ummu Sufyaan
12-21-2008, 12:41 PM
keep me also in your duas, inshallah...

Amat Allah
12-21-2008, 03:02 PM
Asalamo Alikom wa Rahmato Allahi wa Barakatoh

may Allah fill ur hearts with his rememberance Taqwa Iman his love peace love comfort and the endless happiness and may he make all ur dreams hopes wishes and prayers come true and cover you with all of his blesses graces forgiveness mercy and be pleased with u in this life and in the hereafter and may Allah protect you all from all harms sins shaitan torment of grave the bad end and hell fire and may he give you strength and good knowledge and purify u all from all sins and make ur grave after death one of the paradise gardens bright white and perfumed with the perfumes of Al jannah may Allah make u pass the seraat like an eye blink and reward you all with the highest levels of paradise Al Ferdaws with out being reckoning to be with Rasool Allah Muhammad salla Allaho Alyhi wa Sallam all prophets peace and blessings of Allah be upon them the Sahaba may Allah be pleased with them and Angels peace be upon them all and to be coverd by silk perfumed with musk eating from Al jannah fruits looking to Al mighty face coverd with his light and grace......this Duaa for All muslims from jin and mankind

praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be uopn Muhammad salla Allaho Alyhi wa sallam
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Just for the sake of Allah Love you all brothers and sisters

Amat Allah

Ummu Sufyaan
12-22-2008, 07:13 AM
^
*smiles* wa iyyaki

Just for the sake of Allah Love you all brothers and sisters
أَحَبَّكَ الَّذِي أَحْبَبْتَنِي لَهُ
May the One for whom you have loved me, love you, in return :)

Ummu Sufyaan
12-29-2008, 09:41 AM
once again for me :-[

sirajstc
12-29-2008, 10:07 AM
i am so sad these days plz make dua 4 me plz

thank you

Lonely Gal
12-29-2008, 10:08 AM
May Allah swt ease your hardships and make u content...

sirajstc
12-29-2008, 10:14 AM
u write 4 me???

Amat Allah
12-29-2008, 01:14 PM
may Allah the One who created heavens earth and the whole world ease your hardship Akhi Siraj and fill your heart with his rememberance happiness love peace Taqwa Iman warmth comfort and satisfaction in this Dunya and the hereafter may Allah ease your life and light your way leading it to the Path of Al Haqq The path of paradise the highest levels of Al ferdaws paradise ...
the same Duaa for all my believer brothers and sisters from jin and mankind ...

praise be to Allah and peace and blessing be uopn the last of messangers and prophets salla Allaho alyhomo wa sallam...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Faith.
12-29-2008, 09:25 PM
^ Ameen
Thats a amazing dua by the way sis..:)

Muslim Woman
12-30-2008, 01:05 PM

Grace Seeker's mother is very sick ; she is in hospital . Pl. remember her in your dua .

May Allah ease her pain , grant what is good for her , give her family members strength & patience , Ameen.

crayon
12-30-2008, 01:21 PM
Remember Gaza in your prayers.

Ummu Sufyaan
12-31-2008, 07:36 AM
^nice one :)

sirajstc
12-31-2008, 09:43 AM
may Allah the One who created heavens earth and the whole world ease your hardship Akhi Siraj and fill your heart with his rememberance happiness love peace Taqwa Iman warmth comfort and satisfaction in this Dunya and the hereafter may Allah ease your life and light your way leading it to the Path of Al Haqq The path of paradise the highest levels of Al ferdaws paradise ...
the same Duaa for all my believer brothers and sisters from jin and mankind ...

praise be to Allah and peace and blessing be uopn the last of messangers and prophets salla Allaho alyhomo wa sallam...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
ameen i am ok now masha allah:statisfie:statisfie:)

jaza kalla khair

Mehedi Hasan
01-01-2009, 11:49 AM
:sl:Make dua for me, I am trying to go Italy with a job.

Muslim Woman
01-03-2009, 09:10 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Mehedi Hasan
:sl:Make dua for me, I am trying to go Italy with a job.
hope u offered Isthekhara salat before taking the decision to go to Italy. Wish u luck

Mehedi Hasan
01-03-2009, 09:22 AM

hope u offered Isthekhara salat before taking the decision to go to Italy. Wish u luck
I already applied for a job and waiting for result....... Make dua for me.

Allah hafiz.

Amat Allah
01-03-2009, 01:40 PM
may Allah ease ur way to what is good for you my brother and may Allah protect you from all harms fill ur heart with happiness and satisfaction in this Dunya and in the hereafter and may he reward you with Al jannah with out being reckoning Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

sirajstc
01-04-2009, 02:38 PM
ameen

Ummu Sufyaan
01-05-2009, 08:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Remember Gaza in your prayers.
bumping this up...

Faith.
01-05-2009, 09:14 AM
^imsad
Please everyone make dua for our brothers and sisters in Palestine.

unknown_JJ
01-05-2009, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by XxFaithxX
^imsad
Please everyone make dua for our brothers and sisters in Palestine.
I was just going to say, we need to forget about ourselves for a bit and make dua as much as possible.

May Allaah protect them, ameen

Amat Allah
01-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Ani ilhamdoo lellahi rabbi Ala`alameen wa salli Allahoma wa sallaim Ala khatim Al Anbiyaa wa Al mursaleen

"O Allaah Revealer of the Book, Recompenser of the Final account, Destroyer of the confederates. O Most Powerful, O Most Magnificent! O Allaah, verily we ask you to disperse their (the enemy's) gunfire (upon our warriors) and to shake the ground from beneath their feet and strike terror into their hearts. O Allaah, cripple their support and blind their vision and send upon them decay and disease. O Allaah, divide them against one another and disperse their unity and strike heavy discord amongst their ranks, and make them flee to their destruction, and show us from amongst your wonders and strength that you mete out to them, and make an example of them for those who are heedless. O Allaah quicken their defeat and make their wealth war booty for the Muslims."

"O Allaah grant aid and victory to our brothers, the Mujahideen (all over the world in general, and specifically in Palestine, from amongst the people of the land and the Helpers), and unite their ranks and bring them together upon the word of truth. O Allaah, direct their aim and strengthen their support, and make them steadfast and send upon them your tranquillity and heal their hearts and guide them to all that is good, and cause us (who sit at home) to join their ranks, O Answerer of supplications."

"O Allaah, give them authority and rule, and aid them with your Army of the Heavens and the Earth, O Lord of the Worlds"

And peace and blessings of Allaah be upon His Messenger and his family and all the companions

Allahumma Amen
Allahumma Ameeen
Allahumma Ameeeeen

Olive
01-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Ameen^^ :cry:

Ummu Sufyaan
01-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Ani ilhamdoo lellahi rabbi Ala`alameen wa salli Allahoma wa sallaim Ala khatim Al Anbiyaa wa Al mursaleen

"O Allaah Revealer of the Book, Recompenser of the Final account, Destroyer of the confederates. O Most Powerful, O Most Magnificent! O Allaah, verily we ask you to disperse their (the enemy's) gunfire (upon our warriors) and to shake the ground from beneath their feet and strike terror into their hearts. O Allaah, cripple their support and blind their vision and send upon them decay and disease. O Allaah, divide them against one another and disperse their unity and strike heavy discord amongst their ranks, and make them flee to their destruction, and show us from amongst your wonders and strength that you mete out to them, and make an example of them for those who are heedless. O Allaah quicken their defeat and make their wealth war booty for the Muslims."

"O Allaah grant aid and victory to our brothers, the Mujahideen (all over the world in general, and specifically in Palestine, from amongst the people of the land and the Helpers), and unite their ranks and bring them together upon the word of truth. O Allaah, direct their aim and strengthen their support, and make them steadfast and send upon them your tranquillity and heal their hearts and guide them to all that is good, and cause us (who sit at home) to join their ranks, O Answerer of supplications."

"O Allaah, give them authority and rule, and aid them with your Army of the Heavens and the Earth, O Lord of the Worlds"

And peace and blessings of Allaah be upon His Messenger and his family and all the companions

Allahumma Amen
Allahumma Ameeen
Allahumma Ameeeeen
allahumma ameen :shade:

Pk_#2
01-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Aameen.

JazakiAllaahu khair A.A for the PM that was incredible imsad Thank Yu for Yr support.

Amat Allah
01-07-2009, 01:58 PM
no prob honey ^^ may Allah fill your heart with Taqwa ,Iman ,his rememberance ,happiness ,peace ,warmth and satisfaction may Allah please you in this Dunya and in the hereafter Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

<3 xxx

Ummu Sufyaan
01-16-2009, 07:58 AM
as selfish as this sounds right now, i request you all to please keep me in your duas...

sirajstc
01-18-2009, 02:19 PM
yes sure ameen may allah bless you

Pk_#2
01-19-2009, 12:08 PM
Please say these two short dua's for ahla Gaza,

Allaahumma aslih Ummata Muhammed. Allaahuma Farrij'an Ummati Muhammed. Allaahuma rahm Ummata Muhammed (Salallahu Alayhi Wassalam)

'O Allaah! Improve the state of the Ummah Of Muhammed. O Allaah! Grant ease to the Ummah of Muhammed. O Allaah! Have mercy on the Ummah of Muhammed (Salallahu Alayhi Wassalam)'

(dua of Imam Ma'ruf al-Karkhi, an Imam during the time of the Sahabah)

&

Allaahumma munzilial kitabi, warii'al-hisaabi, ihzimil-ahzaaba. Allaahumma ihzimhum wa zalzilihum

'O Allaah! Revealer of the book, swift to account, defeat the groups (who reject faith). O Allaah! Defeat them and shake them'
(Sahih Muslim)

JazakAllaah khair.

Khayal
01-19-2009, 08:41 PM

Allahumma Amen
Allahumma Ameeen
Allahumma Ameeeeen
InshaAllaah & Aameen!

Allaahumma Aameen.

Re.TiReD
01-22-2009, 02:57 PM

Narrated By 'Aisha: (The wife of the Prophet) Allah's Apostle said, "No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it were the prick he receives from a thorn."

Bukhari - Volume 7 - Book 70 - Hadith 544

AhlaamBella
01-22-2009, 03:06 PM
Duas for Gaza everyone. Our brothers and sisters need our help and support :)

mamz121
01-25-2009, 06:00 PM
Ameen Brother!

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon

Amat Allah
01-26-2009, 03:48 AM
may Allah give them victory Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Amat Allah
01-26-2009, 03:56 AM

O Allah, the most Exalted, the most Blessed
The ever living who never dies
The one who sustains all that exists,
In Your mercy we seek refuge

O Allah, rescue the people of Gaza
O Allah, mitigate their sorrow and grief
O Allah, cause a rapid relief
O Allah, You are the loving, the Originator, The Restorer
O Allah, The Lord of the glorious throne
O Allah, you are the Doer of all that you want
And the Doer of what we can’t

We ask you- by the glory of Your face that filled heavens and earth , and we ask you by the power You have over your creation-
to save the people of Gaza

O Allah, save the people of Gaza for You are the Rescuer of the weak and the oppressed
O Allah, grant them steadfastness and patience
O Allah, make their hearts firm and strong
O Allah, descent peace and warmth unto them in this bitter cold
O Allah, provide shelter and security to them
O Allah, replace the darkness of the city with light in their hearts and unto all their senses
O Allah, accept their martyrs and cure the injured
O Allah, send your mercy unto the mothers who lost their children, and the wives who lost their husbands, and the kids who lost their parents
O Allah, send your mercy unto the elders who bow for the glory of Your face.
O Allah, the most Exalted, the most Blessed
The ever living who never dies
The one who sustains all that exists,
In Your mercy we seek refuge

Allahumma Amen
Allahumma Ameeen
Allahumma Ameeeeen

nightingale
01-29-2009, 03:25 PM

Please remember me and the whole of the muslim ummah in your duas.

*~Sofia~*
01-29-2009, 09:58 PM
Salam brothers and sisters,

Just a small dua request..My grandpa has just been diagnosed with lung cancer, so it's been very very hard for everyone..specially my mum and grandma imsad it's probably going to get much worse so please could you all pray for him and keep him in your du'as inshallah. All dua's no matter how small will be very much appreciated.
Jazakhallah in advance :cry:

Islam_sister
01-31-2009, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad

A request to all the LI brothers and sisters .. please try reciting Surah Yaseen and Make dua for a brother who i knew from school who passed away 2 days ago .. :-( (Inna lillahi Wa inna Ilsyhi Raajioon) ... its really sad .. didnt expect this to happen .. just UNBELIEVEABLE ..he was my clasmate for 5 years SubhanAllah.... its really sad .. just shows DEath could cum and knok anyones door Anytym.. never realised DEATH could be just round the corner .. the LEAST we could expect is a friend of ours to die .. :'(

May Allah swt give his family sabr .. and save him from the torments ofthe grave and grant him Jannah (ameen)

*oops i dnt think this is the right board to post in*
Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatulilahi Wa Barakatu,
Sister, SubhanAllah im sorry to hear that.. I know how you feel i lost a friend aswell subhanAllah.. and he was such a generous boy aswell.. its crazy though, people saw him dayz before his death subhanAllah, i remeber everyone was soo excited to see him cause we havent seen him in awhile you knw.. SubhanAllah, the crazy thing is was that the brother that died he asked his freind "What do you say before you die" SubhanAllah, it was like he knew he was gunna die.. its crazy.. insha'allah all we have to do is be strong and insha'allah make dua for those who die..

once again im sorry sister and May Allah make it easy for you, his family and his friends, May Allah Have mercy upon his soul and May Allah grant him the highest rank of Jannah insha'allah.. AMEEN!

May Allah grant your friend's family patience..AMEEN!..

insha'allah try and keep in contact with the family insha'allah and see how they are doing insha'allah...

Ma Salaama
Allah Hafiz

Islam_sister
01-31-2009, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *~Sofia~*

Just a small dua request..My grandpa has just been diagnosed with lung cancer, so it's been very very hard for everyone..specially my mum and grandma imsad it's probably going to get much worse so please could you all pray for him and keep him in your du'as inshallah. All dua's no matter how small will be very much appreciated.

SubhanAllah Sister, Insha'allah be strong.. Allah will for sure help your grandfather out.. Insha'allah sister May Allah grant you and your family patience insha'allah... AMEEN!

insha'allah we will keep him in our dua's insha'allah ta'ala..

*~Sofia~*
02-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Jazakhallah sister. Ameen to all the du'as. May Allah (swt) accept them all inshallah.
x

Ummu Sufyaan
02-03-2009, 09:06 AM
just a dua request from me too....barakallahu feekum...

cute123
02-03-2009, 09:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *~Sofia~*

subhanallah sis,

Have patience, After every pain there is ease. After every pain there is ease. Keep faith in ALLAH , and hope from HIM. May AllahTallah make it easy for all of you. Allahuakbar

~Taalibah~
02-03-2009, 01:48 PM
A request for Duas for shifaa for me as well as correct understanding.

Pk_#2
02-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Can everyone pray for PeriwinKle,

She has exams on the way, pray that she does well and all the studying comes to use

&

Also pray that Allaah guides her friends,

Reminder to maself first than you lot,

'Many are those who pray during the nights but gain nothing from their prayers except wakefulness' (Daarimi)

'If one does not give up falsehood and actions in accordance with it (fasting), God has no need that he/she should give up food or drink' (Bukhari)

May Allaah forgive us all. Aameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.