/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Du'a Request Thread...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Endymion
01-13-2011, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amira_Zelda
Salam my brothers and sisters !!! I have many friends from the countries of Algeria and Tunisia .. I dont know if you all are aware of the situation there, but the people there are going through a "revolution" as some say. However, there have been many riots and acts of violence and innocent people have been hurt and even worse killed !! :( In Tunisia about 23 or 25 people have been recorded dead... this number might be smalll but it hurts the entire Tunisian community as a whole..
Please make du'3a for the security of these muslim communities.. and of those families who fear for their lives, and for their children..

These people need to turn back to Allah and return to the Straight Path !! no violence.. no sin... more love peace and respect !!

Thanks ! :)
:wa: Amira
Thanks for letting us know that,i have a really good friend in Tunisia and i had an idea about the situation there through her. And of course,all Tunisians are our Brother and Sisters in Islam and Humanity.
May Allah swt help them and guide them towards the right path and make Tunisia a safe and peaceful place once again.Amen.
Hope everything will be fine soon :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
01-13-2011, 01:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amira_Zelda
Salam my brothers and sisters !!! I have many friends from the countries of Algeria and Tunisia .. I dont know if you all are aware of the situation there, but the people there are going through a "revolution" as some say. However, there have been many riots and acts of violence and innocent people have been hurt and even worse killed !! :( In Tunisia about 23 or 25 people have been recorded dead... this number might be smalll but it hurts the entire Tunisian community as a whole..
Please make du'3a for the security of these muslim communities.. and of those families who fear for their lives, and for their children..

These people need to turn back to Allah and return to the Straight Path !! no violence.. no sin... more love peace and respect !!

Thanks ! :)
thanks for letting us know. i actually had no idea.

Amira_Zelda
01-19-2011, 05:04 AM
Well good news is that the Tunisian Revolution had an immense affect on the country and on other Arab countries as well !! Their tyrant President Zine Al Abidine Ben Ali has fled the country, leaving their Prime Minister Mohammed Ghanouchi as interm President... however after forming the new government the people knew he had hired ministers from Ben Ali's fomer party.. so they protested against the corruption in the so called "unity-government" Now.. hhh more than ever they need our prayers hhhh but ""miselesh" ! (no worries) as the tunisians say.. Allah will bestow His will upon that country and Allah 3la koul shay 9adir ! ^^ Nevertheless, el7amdulilah this was a victory for the tunisians and a turning point in the Maghreb as well.. haha im so happy for them they even made a facebook page titled: Wésh we Can ! Imitating Obama's slogan: Yes we Can! hhehehe ( wésh / ouésh means what? yeah! or hello! in algerian/tunisian slang^^ ) all this hype makes me wanna wear a bright red Hijaab !! n_n which i cant right now but thats a different story :/

Anyways, I would like at this moment to ask for du'ahs concerning my education... I am beginning a new semester at my university and last semester i failed a class ( college algebra u_u) And now i really need to higher my GPA. I promised God that I will not procrastinate nor will I neglect my studying time. I pray that Allah will bless with me wisdom and intelligence in order to pass all my classes and become a better person and of course muslimah ^^
I would like to be more open, less shy and have more confidence in myself ! I am not good and public speaking nor at giving presentations in front of a class
but insha2allah i will overcome all of that !

:) Allah ybarek fikom !! wa salam ! :)

Ramadhan
01-21-2011, 09:59 AM
I just found out today that the project I've been working for the past two years will not be extended, so I will have to look for another job. I am starting to stress out already.
I am requesting your du'a so i will be able to find a job before my current contract ends (which is next month). I wish my next job will be fulfilling and will be the best for me in this world and hereafter.
Jazakallah khayr

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
01-21-2011, 12:03 PM
:sl:
Im going to be taking a break from this forum for about 2-3 weeks. could you all keep me in your duas and ask Allah mercy for me if i die (im not expecting anything, but you never know).

Sawdah
01-25-2011, 02:58 AM
^ Of course sis, may Allah (SWT) have mercy on you, make things easy for you and grant you the best in this world and in the hereafter. Ameen

Laila-
01-26-2011, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=SeekerofJannah;1400130]:sl:

Please make du'a that I pass my exams with a high grade, inshaAllah. My exams start in a week and my classes are not done covering the material for this semester yet. I'm slightly freaking out, but inshaAllah I hope things go well and that I have time to study my notes correctly...

I know how you feel, I have my exam coming up in three months time and I feel like I have so much to cover especially in maths. I didn't have a proper maths teacher in year 10,I study in a private school our maths teacher stayed for about three months then left and another maths teacher came, Basically in year 10 I hardly learned maths and now in year 11 I'm really nervous about my maths exam.

Sawdah
01-27-2011, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Laila-

Please make du'a that I pass my exams with a high grade, inshaAllah. My exams start in a week and my classes are not done covering the material for this semester yet. I'm slightly freaking out, but inshaAllah I hope things go well and that I have time to study my notes correctly...

I know how you feel, I have my exam coming up in three months time and I feel like I have so much to cover especially in maths. I didn't have a proper maths teacher in year 10,I study in a private school our maths teacher stayed for about three months then left and another maths teacher came, Basically in year 10 I hardly learned maths and now in year 11 I'm really nervous about my maths exam.
:sl: sister Laila,

I'm sorry to hear that sis, I understand how you feel. I suggest you to start studying for math now since you've got understand year 10 math for year 11 math, right? Have you tried asking your year 11 teacher for help on year 10 math? Teachers are there to help you pass your class and get you to understand the material as much as possible, so don't be shy about asking your teacher for help. Also, for your other classes (including math), try making a study schedule, it'll help keep you organized inshaAllah.

May Allah swt give you the time to study for your exams well, make your exams easy for you and help you pass with flying colors. Ameen

Beardo
02-14-2011, 06:11 AM
I have a Physics exam tomorrow at 10:30 AM PST. Please make dua I'm able to get an A+++ on the exam, insha-Allah. It is my first exam for this semester, as well as my first science-with-lab class in my college career. So please, remember me in your duas. I'm slightly nervous, even though I earnestly did study for hours.

May Allah Ta'ala also ease your situations, as I'm definitely sure there are people suffering so many different ajeeb things. Ya Allah!

Aprender
02-14-2011, 07:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I have a Physics exam tomorrow at 10:30 AM PST. Please make dua I'm able to get an A+++ on the exam, insha-Allah. It is my first exam for this semester, as well as my first science-with-lab class in my college career. So please, remember me in your duas. I'm slightly nervous, even though I earnestly did study for hours.

May Allah Ta'ala also ease your situations, as I'm definitely sure there are people suffering so many different ajeeb things. Ya Allah!
I don't know how to pray in the proper Islamic way yet but Rashad, May Allah help you pass your physics exam! Ameen! Insha'Allah, you will get that A++.

Please make dua for my friend Kay who is struggling with her math class this semester that she will be able to learn the material better and pass the class. She is having trouble and losing confidence in herself.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-14-2011, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad

Asalaamu Alaaykum Akhee

you are in my Duas, may Allaah make the exams easy for you and grant you what is best for you and grant you happiness with what you recieve Ameen

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-14-2011, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
I don't know how to pray in the proper Islamic way yet but Rashad, May Allah help you pass your physics exam! Ameen! Insha'Allah, you will get that A++.

Please make dua for my friend Kay who is struggling with her math class this semester that she will be able to learn the material better and pass the class. She is having trouble and losing confidence in herself.
Assalaamu Alaaykum

You are almost correct there, but please refrain from saying 'Insha'Allaah' whilst making Du'aa. As mentioned in hadeeth:

The Prophet [salAllahu alayhi wa salam] said: “Let not any one of you say, ‘O Allaah, forgive me if You will, O Allaah, have mercy on me if You will.’ Let him be resolute in the matter, whilst knowing that no one can compel Allaah to do anything.” [Saheeh Bukhari and Muslim]

May Allaah ease the exam for your friend and also grant her what is best for her in this life and the hereafter,Ameen

peace

SlaveOfGod
02-14-2011, 11:17 PM
Ameen.

Please make dua that Allah gives me enough memory and willpower to become Hafizul-Quran by my 16th birthday and I get A* in my upcoming Chemistry, ICT and Geography exams.

Also a member of my family passed away last Saturday, please make dua that Allah forgives him, saves him from the punishment of the grave and gives him Jannah.

Endymion
02-15-2011, 06:51 PM
Amen to both your Doaa's,dear brother.Inshallah,Allah swt will help you and make this path easy for you and you will become a Hafiz soon Inshallah.
And for your loss,i pray that Allah swt forgive him,raise him to Jannat Al-firdous,illuminate his/her grave and bless his family with Sabr.Amen.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-15-2011, 10:09 PM
Hoping for something personal to work out iA. Please remember me in your dua's. Very appreciated!

marwen
02-15-2011, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muraad
Hoping for something personal to work out iA. Please remember me in your dua's. Very appreciated!
May Allah give you all you want and make things easy for you ! keep making istighfar and saying durood (salawat) of the prophet SAW, and Allah will make things fine inshaAllah.

Endymion
02-17-2011, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muraad
May Allah swt bless you with what ever you want in life and what is good for you.May every Muraad of your heart will come true.Amen.

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-23-2011, 08:30 AM
Please make du'a for me. I am expecting a call and/or an e-mail from a company. This means a lot to me...

Endymion
02-23-2011, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
Please make du'a for me. I am expecting a call and/or an e-mail from a company. This means a lot to me...
May He SWT bless you with the best.May He bless you with a job which is good for both your Dunyah and Aakhirah.Amen.

Good Luck for the future Bro :)

Muslim Woman
02-23-2011, 01:11 PM
:wa:

may Allah grants what is best for u , Ameen.

~Raindrop~
02-23-2011, 01:16 PM
May Allah swt grant you what's best for you in this world and the next. Ameen.

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-23-2011, 01:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
May He SWT bless you with the best.May He bless you with a job which is good for both your Dunyah and Aakhirah.Amen.

Good Luck for the future Bro :)
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

may Allah grants what is best for u , Ameen.
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha

May Allah swt grant you what's best for you in this world and the next. Ameen.
Amen to the du'as, Thank you.

If I get this call I might not be as active in the Urdu thread :p

Endymion
02-23-2011, 04:26 PM

I was about to comment "Side effects of Job" but im afraid Ayesha will cut off my post declaring it "Off Topic" :D

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-23-2011, 04:54 PM
^ There are a lot of side-effects of job/work besides the one I pointed here...:p

~Raindrop~
02-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Going away for a couple of months tomorrow inshaAllah- please keep me in your duas as I really need them.

Misz_Muslimah
02-25-2011, 11:36 PM
Going away for a couple of months tomorrow inshaAllah- please keep me in your duas as I really need them.
May Allah make everything easy for you sis..

Please can everyone remember me in their duas as I have exams next week inshallah ..jazaakalahu khayr

Endymion
02-26-2011, 08:17 AM
May you have a safe journey and Allah SWT make this Journey and the whole Journey of Life Pleasant and successful for you and you will find every thing good and according to your wish,My Dearest Sister :statisfie
Come back soon,we'll miss you :statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah

Please can everyone remember me in their duas as I have exams next week inshallah ..jazaakalahu khayr

May Allah SWT makes this one easy for you and bless you with success in every Exam of your life and the next life with flying colors.Amen :statisfie

marwen
02-26-2011, 09:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid

no problem, I don't understand urdu anyway. JK

Woodrow
02-26-2011, 10:03 AM
May all of the Du'as in this thread be answered and that each person be granted the ability to see that their Du'as will be answered with what is best for them. May all be given the Sabr to recognize the answers when they come and give Thanks for having passed through their trials.

May we all remember that while some people seem to have their Du'as answered almost immediately. it does not mean they are more worthy it just means a visible answer was the best. All du'as from believers are answered. It is just sometimes it is best for us we do not see the answer until the time is best.

Du'as are the greatest strength a believer has. Never have any doubt, Du'as are heard and are answered. Let us all remember to give thanks for the answers to our Du'as.

needtorepent
03-01-2011, 08:59 PM

Please make doua that Allah guides us all and keeps us all on the straight path.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-08-2011, 11:01 AM
Du'as are requested. Big day tomorrow.:D

Endymion
03-09-2011, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by needtorepent

Please make doua that Allah guides us all and keeps us all on the straight path.
Amen.May He SWT guide us towards the right path and save us from the hell fire.Amen.

Du'as are requested. Big day tomorrow.:D
So..... ^o)

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-10-2011, 01:41 AM
So...
Well, the day has passed...no need of du'as now...I was nervous the other day...I was going to be my first day at office...:) Alhamdulillah everything went well. :statisfie

Endymion
03-10-2011, 08:44 AM

Well, the day has passed...no need of du'as now...I was nervous the other day...I was going to be my first day at office...:) Alhamdulillah everything went well. :statisfie
Congratulationssssss..........:aboo: :alright::awesome::bravo::rock:

And where is our Treat ^o)

Endymion
03-11-2011, 11:51 AM
ASsalam Alekum Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam.

A friend of mine is facing a critical situation these days and she is really stressed and worried.I want you all to pray for her.Pray that Allah swt help her and bless her with the best.Destined for her What ever is good for her and make it easy for her and keep all bad people and bad deeds away from her and make her life and the here after pleasent for her.Amen.

May He SWT bless you all with health,happiness and success.Amen.

Amat Allah
03-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Ameeeeeeen to your Duaa and May Allah bless you the same and more and May Allah grant you what your heart desires if its good for ya but if not themn may Allah give you all the goodness of this life and of the Hereafter in both situations and all the Ummah too Ameeeeen

Beardo
03-11-2011, 11:09 PM

PLEASE make dua! I have a Physics Exam on Monday AND a Calculus Exam on Tuesday and I'm HYPERVENTILATING! Studying right now, as we speak, alhamdulillah. This procrastination stop must come to an end though.

Anyhow, duas requested please! PLEASE!

Amat Allah
03-12-2011, 11:27 AM
May Allah ease all your exams of this life and of the after life, make them easier than drinking water and open for ya all the doors of success and goodness in this dunya and Akhirah and all the Ummah Ameeeen

Endymion
03-12-2011, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
Ameeeeeeen to your Duaa and May Allah bless you the same and more and May Allah grant you what your heart desires if its good for ya but if not themn may Allah give you all the goodness of this life and of the Hereafter in both situations and all the Ummah too Ameeeeen
May Allah ease all your exams of this life and of the after life, make them easier than drinking water and open for ya all the doors of success and goodness in this dunya and Akhirah and all the Ummah Ameeeen
Amen to your doaa's my dearest.May Allah swt reward you with the best for you are an amazing human being with a shining bright golden heart in you :wub:

format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo

PLEASE make dua! I have a Physics Exam on Monday AND a Calculus Exam on Tuesday and I'm HYPERVENTILATING! Studying right now, as we speak, alhamdulillah. This procrastination stop must come to an end though.

I will not say Amen untill you change your font :Evil: (The doaa is waiting for approval :Evil:)
I mean,seriously,its dam n hard to read your post this way,it gives me a headache +o(

Misz_Muslimah
03-12-2011, 10:06 PM

Wa alaykum salam,
May Allah make both your exams easy for you & grant you success in both this life and the next..ameen

Beardo
03-14-2011, 02:00 AM
Jazakallah ALL for your duas!

I will not say Amen untill you change your font (The doaa is waiting for approval )
I mean,seriously,its dam n hard to read your post this way,it gives me a headache
Better?! sheesh kebbabs. I'm expecting an accepted dua from you now, inshallah!

----

Reminder: Physics Exam tomorrow morning and Calculus exam Tuesday NIGHT! PLEASE MAKE DUA that I pass with top marks, confident, and prosperous inshallah!!!

IslamicRevival
03-14-2011, 03:58 AM
Dua requested , Going through one of those bad patches. I really am faaar away from Islam then i have ever been and i need something to get me out of this 'condition'
Remember to do Dua for the people of Japan and every single person who is suffering around the world aswell

Ummu Sufyaan
03-14-2011, 05:35 AM
please make dua for my mum :(

Endymion
03-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Jazakallah ALL for your duas!

Better?! sheesh kebbabs. I'm expecting an accepted dua from you now, inshallah!

----

Reminder: Physics Exam tomorrow morning and Calculus exam Tuesday NIGHT! PLEASE MAKE DUA that I pass with top marks, confident, and prosperous inshallah!!!
:statisfie
Inshallah im sure my little Beardo Brother will pass the exams with flying colors :statisfie
May the mercy and help of Allah swt be with you at every step of life.Amen.

format_quote Originally Posted by Lost Identity
Dua requested , Going through one of those bad patches. I really am faaar away from Islam then i have ever been and i need something to get me out of this 'condition'
Remember to do Dua for the people of Japan and every single person who is suffering around the world aswell
May Allah swt help you,guide you,make your Iman strong,keep you away from all bed deeds and bad people and keep every good near you.May his Mercy drag you towards the right path and keep you stick to it and forgive all your sins.
May He SWT accept this doaa for you and for me and for all the Ummah and all Mankind.Amen.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
please make dua for my mum :(
Whats wrong with her sister?
May Allah swt bless her with health,happiness and success in both Dunyah and Aakhirah and she will never face any difficulty in her life.Amen.

Beardo
03-14-2011, 09:44 PM
I just had my Physics Exam this morning. I don't think it went GREAT, since I figured out later on that I got a couple wrong. But inshallah khair, I'm still hoping for an A. Your duas are appreciated!

Calculus Exam TOMORROW NIGHT! Please make dua! My heart is going THUMP THUMP THUMP! Im still not 100% sure that I got it down. :/ Khair inshallah.

Beardo
03-15-2011, 04:39 AM
Because I'm so nervous, I'm going to be spamming this thread until tomorrow night, lol. Bear with me please.

And please remember to make dua! Calculus exam tomorrow night! Gahhh! I'm gonna get back to studying right now inshallah... Study for half hour and then hit the hay...

Beardo
03-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Less than 12 hours until exam time. I NEED your duas!!! And then I'll be stress-free after tonight... Party at my house. ALL of you are invited!!

BTW, got an A on my physics exam, Alhamdulillah. Low A, but still an A, Alhamdulillah.

Zuzubu
03-15-2011, 03:10 PM
Asalamu Alaykum. =) Please pray for my knowledge and marks. Collage is stressing me.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Please pray for me. Working sucks....:( very tiring...:(

needtorepent
03-15-2011, 09:22 PM

I would like to ask that you make doua that Allah gives me patience and wisdom. Also, I would like to ask that you make doua that Allah gives me a pious spouse with the characteristics that I desire and someone who will help me strive towards jannah inshallah.

JAK.

I know that its good to make these douas for yourself but I also know that its good to make doua for each other as well and that Allah loves this. May Allah guide us all, ya rabb.

Woodrow
03-15-2011, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by needtorepent

I would like to ask that you make doua that Allah gives me patience and wisdom. Also, I would like to ask that you make doua that Allah gives me a pious spouse with the characteristics that I desire and someone who will help me strive towards jannah inshallah.

JAK.

I know that its good to make these douas for yourself but I also know that its good to make doua for each other as well and that Allah loves this. May Allah guide us all, ya rabb.

Three valuable things to ask for. May Allaah(swt) bring these things to you and may you use them as a means to serve Allaah(swt) Ameen

Woodrow
03-15-2011, 10:41 PM
8 Hours Ago
Thread: Du'a Request Thread...
by Beardo

Replies
Views

Sticky: Re: Du'a Request Thread...

Less than 12 hours until exam time. I NEED your duas!!! And then I'll be stress-free after tonight... Party at my house. ALL of you are invited!!

BTW, got an A on my physics exam, Alhamdulillah....

7 Hours Ago
Thread: Du'a Request Thread...
by Zuzubu

Replies
Views

Sticky: Re: Du'a Request Thread...

Asalamu Alaykum. =) Please pray for my knowledge and marks. Collage is stressing me.
May Allaah(swt) grant you the Sabr and knowledge to handle the trials of College life and the skills to learn to pass exams with ease. Ameen

Woodrow
03-15-2011, 10:43 PM
Please pray for me. Working sucks....:( very tiring...:(
May you be blessed with halal work that is a pleasure to go to, and may your work give you the means to achieve your needs. Ameen

Little_Lion
03-19-2011, 11:03 PM
I'm not sure if it is acceptable to ask for du'a for a cat, but if it is not (or even if it is), today our elderly cat Tasslehoff passed away, quietly and in his sleep. My daughter has never known a house without him, as he was several years older than she is. Please keep my daughter in your prayers as we lost a very good friend today and she is very upset.

Re.TiReD
03-20-2011, 12:42 AM
awww thats sad :( praying your daughter doesnt find it too difficult coping with the loss of her little furball friend <3

Woodrow
03-20-2011, 02:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Little_Lion
I'm not sure if it is acceptable to ask for du'a for a cat, but if it is not (or even if it is), today our elderly cat Tasslehoff passed away, quietly and in his sleep. My daughter has never known a house without him, as he was several years older than she is. Please keep my daughter in your prayers as we lost a very good friend today and she is very upset.
May Allaah(swt) replace your Daughter's lose with something great enough to ease her pain.

The lose of a pet is a very traumatic thing to a child. I still recall loosing my dog (Chubby) when I was 4 years old and that was about 67 years ago. Although over time I came to realize the loss was best for Chubby and I was left with some very good memories of my first pet. Those memories made the pain worth going through.

S.Belle
03-25-2011, 02:44 AM
please make dua for my mother's health

Endymion
03-25-2011, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.Belle
please make dua for my mother's health
May Allah swt bless your Mother with a long,happy and healthy life and She will never find any pain or grief near her.Amen.

Ummu Sufyaan
03-26-2011, 08:32 AM
^ameen....=)

Muslim Woman
04-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Salaam

youngest sister of my sis -in- law is fighting with death . She is 32 and has a baby girl of 3 years.
Doctor say it's 50 /50 chance of her survival.

Pl. pray.

Beardo
04-01-2011, 04:15 AM
Salaam Guys! I applied for a scholarship and I'll find out the results on Saturday. Duas requested please

Jazakallahu Khair!

Endymion
04-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Salaam

youngest sister of my sis -in- law is fighting with death . She is 32 and has a baby girl of 3 years.

Pl. pray.
May He SWT,The One who is the Master of All,bless her with a long,happy and healthy life and may she get speedy recovery and be able to spend thousands of happy moments with her daughter.Amen.

Salaam Guys! I applied for a scholarship and I'll find out the results on Saturday. Duas requested please

Jazakallahu Khair!
May He SWT bless you with success and you get whatever you want in life and what is good for you.Amen.

Muslim Woman
04-02-2011, 03:57 AM

May He SWT,The One who is the Master of All,bless her with a long,happy and healthy life and may she get speedy recovery and be able to spend thousands of happy moments with her daughter.Amen.
Ameen to you dua.

Muslim Woman
04-03-2011, 08:43 AM
Salaam

she is still unconsious but doctors say as she has passed her first 2/3 days most crititical time , there is a good chance that
she can survive. Pl. keep remember her and her baby girl in ur dua.

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-03-2011, 09:17 AM

Pl. pray.
she is still unconsious but doctors say as she has passed her first 2/3 days most crititical time , there is a good chance that
she can survive. Pl. keep remember her and her baby girl in ur dua.

I am sorry that I failed to notice this post/request. I pray that the Allah gives her shifa and she comes back to her normal life soon. Amen

Amat Allah
04-03-2011, 12:42 PM
May Allah grant her speedy recovery and be her and her baby protector Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Re.TiReD
04-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Please make du'aa for all the special people in my life. The ones who are too awesome to be unhappy <3

Beardo
04-03-2011, 05:45 PM
Jazakallahu Khair for all your duas. I received 3rd place, Alhamdulillah. :)

And finally, I have a Physics Exam tomorrow. Please make dua for me, PLEASE. x___X

Sawdah
04-03-2011, 06:17 PM
^ Congratulations akhee. May Allah SWT make your physics exam easy for you and pass with flying colors, ameen.

Ummu Sufyaan
04-07-2011, 10:00 AM
there is a brother that we know that is in a coma (since nearly a week), can you keep him in your duas.

Amat Allah
04-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

May Allah give him Ashifaa Al 3aajil and lead him to the path of Al Jannah and all Jinn and Mankind Ameeeen

Muslim Woman
04-09-2011, 04:39 PM

there is a brother that we know that is in a coma (since nearly a week), can you keep him in your duas.

may Allah forgives and grants what is best for him .

youngest sis of my sister in law still need ur dua. She can open her eyes now but can't talk or cant' breath normally. Doc made a hole in her throat :cry:and put a tube for breating .

Endymion
04-16-2011, 02:09 PM
May Allah SWT sent him back to normal life and he will be alright in no time.Amen.

youngest sis of my sister in law still need ur dua. She can open her eyes now but can't talk or cant' breath normally. Doc made a hole in her throat :cry:and put a tube for breating .
I keep her in my doaa even when i was an hour away from my Surgery and i was praying hardly for myself not because im a very humane person but because you can only understand others pain when it comes to you.Alhamdulillah for mine was a really small one and sadly She is in real pain.I keep on praying for her as this is all we can do.When the Doctor was about to gave me Anesthesia,he said,"Oh Allah SWT,help us".And that time i saw the real face of my Lord and know how powerful He SWT exactly is.No effort can bring us back neither a medicine until He SWT make it work.The thing we have in our hands is to do our effort and leave rest on him SWT.The Doctors are doing what they can do.What we have to do is to put our trust strong on Allah SWT and keep asking for His mercy and help.
Oh you,the Most Powerful and the most Merciful,help this Sister,ease her pain and send her back to life as you have the power of everything and we are just help less before your will.Shower your blessings on this sister and make this test easy for her.Amen.Ya Rabb Al-Aalameen.

Beardo
04-16-2011, 02:12 PM
I find it so heart-warming... On the other categories, we have debates and discussions, often-a times heated.

But here, everyone comes together for a mutual cause, expressing their reliance in Allah Ta'ala alone.

Just thought I'd point that out...

...While also asking you guys for duas. Right after my Spreak (Spring Break) ends, I have a Calculus and Physics exam. Inshallah, I'll be studying all week for it....

Ummu Sufyaan
04-22-2011, 01:47 PM
i need duas again. badly...

Endymion
04-22-2011, 02:58 PM
May Allah SWT,The Almighty help you,make things easy for you and bless you with whatever you want in life,dearest sister.

Haya emaan
04-22-2011, 03:10 PM
May Allah help u and be with in every step of your life, make things easier for you and grant u with the best in here and the world here after

Samir-Buco
04-25-2011, 03:59 AM
Hi all Im new to the IB forum! and i need your duas please

I have something put on my fathers house where we all live in! and on our family we called a muslim priest (hodza) and he told us that we have something put on our house where we cant move forward in life, that we dont have any luck or anything coming to us and told that this has been done many times to us! for the past year it has been the worst year for my parents and my brothers! if you could please send your duas or any help i would appreciate it!

thank you

SlaveOfGod
05-11-2011, 08:48 PM
I've got heavy exams coming up, starts in 2 days..... pleasepleaseplease make du3a that I get a good grade!!

Amat Allah
05-12-2011, 03:09 AM
may Allah open all the doors of success for ya in this dunya and Akhirah and the whole Ummah too Ameeeeen

Beardo
05-12-2011, 03:38 AM
Finals from May 19th - 24th. Duas requested.

Amanda
05-18-2011, 01:58 AM
For anyone who has heard the news about the fires raging in Alberta... especially around the town of Slave Lake (the fires came up with no warning, people barely had time to evacuate, and many people lost everything)... I am sure they could use all of our prayers.

جوري
05-18-2011, 02:03 AM
If anyone is making qyaam el'lyl now.. pls pls pls remember me in your most intense du3a.. ask Allah swt to remove all my afflictions and this dark cloud that has gripped me for so long and to grant me success and ability to overcome that which has caused me so much angst..

Jazakoum Allah khyran

Just_A_Girl13
05-18-2011, 02:05 AM
Hello, (I am a non-Muslim so I don't know what to say or the proper way to say it, sorry)

I am seriously considering reverting to Islam, but I am unsure of whether it is the right path for me. Please pray that Allah will give me the wisdom and strength to know and follow the path which He wants me to follow.

Thank you, peace be with you! :)

Beardo
05-18-2011, 02:10 AM
I need at least 75% on my final exam to get an A in the class. Sounds easy, but it's really not... I'm so nervous and anxious. Kindly remember me in your duas.

Jazakallahu Khair.

Amat Allah
05-18-2011, 03:35 AM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

All Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad The Last of Prophets and Messengers...

May Allah ease all the affairs and matters of your lives ,give you health and wealth , fill your hearts with His rememberance, Taqwa ,Faith ,His love ,peace ,comfort and the endless real happiness and satisfaction , open all the doors of goodness and success for you ,May Allah make all your dreams, hopes ,wishes and prayers come true if were good for you and cover you with all of His blessings , May Allah protect you all and your precious families from all harm ,sins and satan and May He give you the strength and the good knowledge of this religion preserving the Qur`aan, Sunnah and their knowledges in your hearts; guiding your way always and forever ...

this prayers are for you all here and for All Jinn and Mankind....

All Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad The Last of Prophets and Messengers...

Aameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

take care of your precious selves...

love you all for the sake of Allah ...

Humbly, your sister:

Amat Allah

Endymion
05-18-2011, 07:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samir-Buco
Hi all Im new to the IB forum! and i need your duas please

I have something put on my fathers house where we all live in! and on our family we called a muslim priest (hodza) and he told us that we have something put on our house where we cant move forward in life, that we dont have any luck or anything coming to us and told that this has been done many times to us! for the past year it has been the worst year for my parents and my brothers! if you could please send your duas or any help i would appreciate it!

thank you
May Allah SWT help you,guide you and be with you at every step of life.May He SWT solve all your problems and He SWT is the one Enough to deal with all the Matters.

format_quote Originally Posted by SlaveOfGod
I've got heavy exams coming up, starts in 2 days..... pleasepleaseplease make du3a that I get a good grade!!
May He SWT bless you with Success in all the exams of life with flying colors.Amen.

Finals from May 19th - 24th. Duas requested.
May He SWT be with you,help you,guide you and make every test of life easy for you.Amen.

format_quote Originally Posted by Amanda
For anyone who has heard the news about the fires raging in Alberta... especially around the town of Slave Lake (the fires came up with no warning, people barely had time to evacuate, and many people lost everything)... I am sure they could use all of our prayers.
May He SWT help them and shower his mercy on the effected families,save their lives and their honor and bless them with something better.Amen.

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
If anyone is making qyaam el'lyl now.. pls pls pls remember me in your most intense du3a.. ask Allah swt to remove all my afflictions and this dark cloud that has gripped me for so long and to grant me success and ability to overcome that which has caused me so much angst..

Jazakoum Allah khyran
Amen to all your doaa's,dearest sister.May He SWT ease your pain,bless you with whatever you want in life and whatever is good for you.May He SWT bless you with success in both Dunyah and Aakhirah.Amen.

format_quote Originally Posted by Just_A_Girl13
Hello, (I am a non-Muslim so I don't know what to say or the proper way to say it, sorry)

I am seriously considering reverting to Islam, but I am unsure of whether it is the right path for me. Please pray that Allah will give me the wisdom and strength to know and follow the path which He wants me to follow.

Thank you, peace be with you! :)
May He SWT help you,guide you and make every thing easy and simple for you.May He SWT hold your hand and never leave you alone,dear sister.

I need at least 75% on my final exam to get an A in the class. Sounds easy, but it's really not... I'm so nervous and anxious. Kindly remember me in your duas.

Jazakallahu Khair.
May Allah SWT be with you at every step of life and make all tests of this life and the here after easy for you and bless you with success in flying colors.Amen.

May Allah ease all the affairs and matters of your lives ,give you health and wealth , fill your hearts with His rememberance, Taqwa ,Faith ,His love ,peace ,comfort and the endless real happiness and satisfaction , open all the doors of goodness and success for you ,May Allah make all your dreams, hopes ,wishes and prayers come true if were good for you and cover you with all of His blessings , May Allah protect you all and your precious families from all harm ,sins and satan and May He give you the strength and the good knowledge of this religion preserving the Qur`aan, Sunnah and their knowledges in your hearts; guiding your way always and forever ...

this prayers are for you all here and for All Jinn and Mankind....

take care of your precious selves...

love you all for the sake of Allah ...

Humbly, your sister:

Amat Allah
Amen to all your doaa's for me and for you and for all the Muslims around the world and all human being and all his creations.Ameeen.

Asiyah3
05-19-2011, 06:29 PM

I have a very important exam coming next week. Please remember me in your du'aas.

Beardo
05-19-2011, 09:13 PM
My Calculus final is in less than 4 hours. I really request all your duas PLEASE. I need an A in the class, insha-Allah Ta'ala.

yas2010
05-19-2011, 09:22 PM
I have a job interview on the 26th May. Please remember me in your dua's.

:)

Amat Allah
05-19-2011, 11:35 PM
May Allah give you all the Tawfeeq Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Sawdah
05-20-2011, 03:06 AM
May Allah swt ease your affairs and grant you all success in this world and in the hereafter, ameen.

Haya emaan
05-21-2011, 01:57 PM
may Allah give you success in your worldly affairs and in the world here after.. ameen

زهراء
05-22-2011, 08:38 AM
May allah accept all the Du'aas and give us what is best for us

Beardo
05-23-2011, 02:03 AM
I have a Physics final exam tomorrow. I need an A in the class. Please remember me in your duas. Jazakallahu Khair!

Beardo
05-23-2011, 03:20 PM
I have an exam in less than 2 hours. Please make dua I get an A in Physics. This is the FINAL exam worth 20% of my grade!

S.Belle
05-23-2011, 03:26 PM
Please remember me in your duas
May Allah give us what is best for all of us and make the trails of this life and the hereafter easy for us.

Haya emaan
05-24-2011, 03:07 PM
assalam o alaikum

my practical exams are starting from 27 INSHALLAH and for that i have lots of work to complete before it..only 2 days left.. please remember me in your duas..

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR

Beardo
05-25-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm starting Madressah again, trying to revise my Qur'an in order to make it super strong. Not gonna lie, it's gotten a little weak over the past few months. Duas requested.

Who Am I?
05-26-2011, 03:09 PM
I don't know if it is appropriate for me to post in here, and if it is not, then please accept my apologies. But something has been weighing heavily on my mind (well, besides my own personal struggles).

My mother called last week to tell me that she was diagnosed with early stage breast cancer. She is going for surgery on Tuesday. It really hit me then for the first time that my parents will not be around forever. There will eventually come a time when I will be truly on my own, and I'm not ready for that yet.

I too am having my own physical issues with my back and neck and have begun treatments for that.

All of this has happened within the last two weeks, so it really seems like life is just piling crap on me right now.

Hannah.
05-26-2011, 05:04 PM
^ keep holding on brother, patience is a virtue :) i'A your mother would be completely treated.

& please make dua' for me, my fellow IB amigos! I've got 2 exams tomorrow - computing and chemistry. Really nervous.
Jazax

جوري
05-26-2011, 10:47 PM
I liked thi du3a so I wanted to share it..

ولا ترد مسألتي….♥
ولا تدعني بحسرتي….♥
ولا تكلني الى حولي وقوّت...ي….♥
وارحم عجزي….♥
فقد ضاق صدري….♥
وتاه فكري….♥
وتحيّرت في امري….♥
وانت العالم سبحانك بسري وجهري….♥
المالك لنفعي وضري….♥
القادر على تفريج كربي….♥
وتيسير عسري….♥ ربي لا تحجب دعوتي….♥

Amat Allah
05-27-2011, 02:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy
I don't know if it is appropriate for me to post in here, and if it is not, then please accept my apologies. But something has been weighing heavily on my mind (well, besides my own personal struggles). My mother called last week to tell me that she was diagnosed with early stage breast cancer. She is going for surgery on Tuesday. It really hit me then for the first time that my parents will not be around forever. There will eventually come a time when I will be truly on my own, and I'm not ready for that yet. I too am having my own physical issues with my back and neck and have begun treatments for that. All of this has happened within the last two weeks, so it really seems like life is just piling crap on me right now.

You can post wherever you want my respected brother, this is your second home with your family...^^

may Allah give you my noble brother and your precious mother a speedy recovery and May He The Exalted bless ya both with the best of this life and the best of the Hereafter too and all Jinn and Mankind too Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

my precious and dear Sister Hannah , May Allah give ya success in this life and in the after life too the real success O Allah Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

amazing Duaa habibati lily May Allah make everything in your life easier than the drinking of cold water in the days of the hot summer and all people here no matter who they are Ameeeeen

Beardo
05-28-2011, 03:30 PM
Today is the first day of the trade show for Jannah Network. We took it to an all new level this year, Alhamdulillah. Please make dua that we are able to accomplish whatever we set out to accomplish and more. Jazakallahu Khair!

I'll also be news reporting and lecturing at the Childrens' Program (on Jediism, lol), in addition to monitoring the booth. So yeah. I'll need your duas. Busy, yet exciting, weekend.

Who Am I?
05-28-2011, 03:38 PM
Today is the first day of the trade show for Jannah Network. We took it to an all new level this year, Alhamdulillah. Please make dua that we are able to accomplish whatever we set out to accomplish and more. Jazakallahu Khair!

I'll also be news reporting and lecturing at the Childrens' Program (on Jediism, lol), in addition to monitoring the booth. So yeah. I'll need your duas. Busy, yet exciting, weekend.
You guys should record that. I'm a sucker for downloading podcasts related to Islam and the Qu'ran right now...

Who Am I?
05-31-2011, 05:53 PM
OK, well I just talked to Dad a little while ago and Mom got out of her surgery as expected. No additional tumor cells were found. She's going back home today to recover.

Thanks to everyone who prayed for her.

Amat Allah
06-01-2011, 02:29 AM
Alhamdulilah, amazing news my respected brother Ma shaa Allah May Allah bless her health Ameeeen

Asiyah3
06-02-2011, 09:11 PM

I have a very important entrance exam today. Please remember me in your du'aas. Jazakumullahu khair, may Allah answer your du'aas and grant you Jannat al-Firdaws.

Haya emaan
06-07-2011, 02:24 PM
assalam o alaikum

INSHALLAH my exams starting tomorrow. please remember me in your du'as

Pure Purple
06-07-2011, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslima haya
INSHALLAH my exams starting tomorrow. please remember me in your du'as
Best of luck sister

Samiun
06-10-2011, 07:02 PM
:sl: wr br, please make dua for me to become an outstanding Muslim and an example to the Muslim ummah Inshallah.

Sawdah
06-12-2011, 05:31 PM
:sl: everyone

May Allah swt make your tasks easy for you and make us all among the muttaqeen, ameen. I hope you are all in the best state of health and imaan inshaAllah.

Please make du'a that I get to finish all my school work on time and pass my exams with flying colors. There's only a week left of school and my teachers are still giving my class assignments to hand in...

Keep me in your du'as everyone, may Allah swt reward you all with the best in this world and in the hereafter. Ameen

:w:

Who Am I?
06-13-2011, 03:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
:sl: wr br, please make dua for me to become an outstanding Muslim and an example to the Muslim ummah Inshallah.
That one can apply to me as well, especially now. I am still learning how to be a good Muslim and I make mistakes every day. Not intentionally, but I do.

My prayer is that I can show my family that I am a better man, so that they too can come to accept Islam, or at the very least, respect my decision.

Haya emaan
06-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Assalam o alaikum

may Allah(SWT) accepts all of your duas my sisters and brothers..fulfills your desires.. grant you with what is best for you.. ease your lives for you and gives you a higher place in jannah.. ameen

IslamicRevival
06-14-2011, 02:05 AM
Dua's requested. In a dark place right now

gladTidings
06-15-2011, 05:57 PM
^ May Allah swt grant you light and guidance in your life.. Ameen.

Du'as requested for my finals... I am having a little trouble tying my camel right now. Please make dua'a that He makes it easy for me and and keep me focused in my intention to serve Him in all that I do. Ameen.

Who Am I?
06-15-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm really struggling the last few days with doubts and loneliness. Shaytan is really whispering in my ear right now, making me doubt if I am doing the right thing in my life. As if that wasn't bad enough, I'm also realizing just how alone I am right now, and I really don't like that. I have enough to worry about in my life without dealing with loneliness too.

It seems so trivial a thing, and yet it is so hard to deal with...

Reflections
06-26-2011, 11:22 AM
May Allah ease all your tasks and help you through, keep you strong and grant you sabr and yaqeen...allahoma ameen..Rememeber..Allah does not burden a soul bigger or greater than it can bear so don't give up just yet!

S.Belle
06-26-2011, 12:55 PM
salam alaykum,
please remember me in ur duas im going thru a very difficult time right now
may Allah continue to bless each of u my dear sisters n brothers and may
He raise u higher n higher in ranks n make the trails in this life n the hereafter easy for u
ameen

Endymion
06-26-2011, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.Belle
salam alaykum,
please remember me in ur duas im going thru a very difficult time right now
may Allah continue to bless each of u my dear sisters n brothers and may
He raise u higher n higher in ranks n make the trails in this life n the hereafter easy for u
ameen
Aameen to your doaa's dear sister.May Allah SWT reward you with the same.May He SWT,The most Merciful turn your difficulty in to ease and bless you with success in both Dunyah and Aakhirah,bless you with honor,health,happiness,peace and satisfaction of heart and mind and bless you with what ever you want in life.Ameeeem.

SlaveOfGod
08-07-2011, 01:37 AM
:sl: ; رمضان كريم

When you open your fast please remember me in your duas brothers and sisters!!
Please make dua that Allah (swt) strengthens my imaan in this blessed month. And I've also got my exam results coming in 3 to 4 days and I'm getting pretty nervous >.< so please make dua I get A's!

Jzk ^^

Beardo
08-07-2011, 06:48 AM
Salaam,

I've been leading for Taraweeh for the past 7 days, 20 more to go. The first five days were fine but I've been screwing up today and yesterday. Three mistakes total. I'm so disappointed with myself.

But my point is, could you guys remember me in your duas please? :)

Jazakallahu Khair,

Beardo

Haya emaan
08-07-2011, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SlaveOfGod
:sl: ; رمضان كريم

When you open your fast please remember me in your duas brothers and sisters!!
Please make dua that Allah (swt) strengthens my imaan in this blessed month. And I've also got my exam results coming in 3 to 4 days and I'm getting pretty nervous >.< so please make dua I get A's!

Jzk ^^
Salaam,

I've been leading for Taraweeh for the past 7 days, 20 more to go. The first five days were fine but I've been screwing up today and yesterday. Three mistakes total. I'm so disappointed with myself.

But my point is, could you guys remember me in your duas please? :)

Jazakallahu Khair,

walaikum assalam

may Allah(SWT) accept all your duas and make your tasks easy for you.. may He give you the best success in your worldly affairs and in the world hereafter.. may Allah bless us all.. ameen

جوري
08-08-2011, 06:34 PM

I really need all your du3as during this difficult time. Please don't let the holy month go without making du3a for your brothers and sisters in need..

Just_A_Girl13
08-08-2011, 06:55 PM

Please remember me in your duaas as well, inshallah :) Jazak Allah Khair.

Peace

alhamdulilaah
08-08-2011, 07:48 PM
Asalamu alaikum

me too, JazakAllah khair.

Innocent Soul
08-09-2011, 09:53 AM
I think I should make a long list of everyone for whom we have to make dua. Can I just ask Allah to turn your difficulty in to ease and bless you all people whom asked for dua?

Amat Allah
08-09-2011, 11:32 AM

May Allah ease all the affairs and matters of your lives ,give you health and wealth ,fill your hearts with His rememberance, Taqwa ,Imaan ,His love ,peace ,comfort and the endless happiness and satisfaction , open all the doors of goodness and success for you all and discharge all your debts ,May Allah make all your dreams, hopes ,wishes and prayers come true if were good for you and cover you with all of His blessings, graces, forgiveness, mercy , and Be pleased with you O precious Part of me in this life and in the Hereafter , May Allah protect you all and your precious families from all harm , evil, sins ,shaitan ,torment of grave ,the bad end and Hellfire and May He give you all the strength to worship Him right and give you the good knowledge of this Deen; preserving the Qur`aan, Sunnah and their knowledges in your precious hearts and help you to put their teachings into effect; guiding your way always and forever and purify you all from all sins , ease your way in this life , cure you from all illnesses and make your graves after death one of the Paradise gardens shining, bright, wide and perfumed with the perfumes of Al Firdaws, May Allah make you pass Asseraatulmustaqeem in a blink of an eye and reward you all with the highest level of the Paradise (Al Ferdaws Al Aalaa) with out being reckoning and without any previous punishment to be with the master of Al Khalq; Muhammad (salla Allahu Alyhi wa Sallam); with all prophets and messengers (peace and blessings of Allah be upon them ),the Sahaba Al Kiraam wa Assaaliheen (may Allah be pleased with them) and Angels of Allah (peace be upon them all) and to be coverd by silk, perfumed with musk, eating from Al Firdaws fruits, looking to Allah Al Mighty Face day and night; coverd with His light and grace Yaaaa Rabb......

This Duaa for you O my precious and dear sisters and brothers and All Muslims from Jinn and Mankind, dead or alive; from the begining of the creation till the day of Judgement....

and May Allah guide us and the whole world to Him The Exalted always and forever ...

Lonely Gal
08-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Brothers and sisters i ask you please to remember my family and i in your duas. for Allah swt to ease my parents hardships, let their sons return to them, make them obedient for right now they do not value the true meaning of parent.

IslamicRevival
09-01-2011, 02:08 AM
Please keep me and the Muslim Ummah in your dua's, I think i may be losing my mind, if i havent lost it already

Amat Allah
09-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Bismellahi Irrahmaani Irraheem

May Allah preserve you O my respected and noble brother and May He The Exalted protect you from all harm and evil always and forever easing your way to the highest level of the Paradise which I am begging Allah The Most Merciful to have mercy on us and make us enter it without being reckoning Ameeeeen

Neither be worry nor sad cause Allah Is with us and we Muslims are like one body supporting each other and give our hands to one another to remain strong by the grace mercy and blessing of Allah and to walk in one way; the straight way to Allah and His pleasure , love and satisfaction...in shaa Allah

my respected brother we are here for ya after Allah so, whenever you wana ask any help then never shy or hesitate please...

may Allah love you , be pleased with you and ease everything for ya and give ya all the good in this world no but the best of this dunya and the best of the Hereafter too and the same O Allah for the whole Ummah too Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen

return to Allah and ask Him, complain to Him, cry for Him and say whatever you want to Him The Most Compassionate The Most Merciful and when you do then fill that heart which lies inside of your chest with trust in Allah and be sure whether He gave ya what you were asking for or not then Allah will never ever leave ya with an empty hand (surely, He will give ya something) just open your eyes and heart and see...

leaving you under Allah`s sight, care and protection always in shaa Allah...

love you all O precious sons and daughters of my precious and dear Ummah O the slaves and servants of The One and only One...

Your sister:

Amat Allah

gladTidings
09-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Just a humble request that all you amazing people remember me in your dua'as over the next few days... I have an important exam, with alot resting on it, including my own sanity!!! So please please make dua'a that I am successful in it.

JazakAllah Khair =)

Alpha Dude
09-20-2011, 07:32 PM
:sl: InshaAllah you're successful.

Amat Allah
09-20-2011, 08:17 PM
may Allah give ya success in this Dunya and Akhirah too and the whole Ummah and May He The Exalted The Most Merciful have mercy on you , be pleased with you, love you and reward ya with the best always and forever and all of His true slaves Ameeeen

sabr*
09-26-2011, 08:57 PM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

This is a request for forum members to offer a du'a (supplication) for Brother, Uncle Woodrow's (Moderator) Zawjah (Wife, Spouse).

We also request you refrain from requesting the personal information of the how's,why's and when's which isn't required,
only your supplication for Allah to grant her good health.

Jazakumullahu Khair

Amat Allah
09-27-2011, 02:46 AM
wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakaatuh

May Allah grant our precious sister Aabidah a speedy recovery which no illness would come after it O Allah The Most Merciful have mercy on her and on all of the Ummah Ameeeeeeeeen

Ramadhan
09-27-2011, 12:05 PM

May Allah SWT provides syifa to sister Aabidah and grant her good health and protection to her and uncle Woodrow. ameen.

Muslim Woman
09-27-2011, 05:19 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan

May Allah SWT provides syifa to sister Aabidah and grant her good health and protection to her and uncle Woodrow. ameen.

Ameen.

Endymion
09-29-2011, 11:00 AM
May He SWT bless Uncle Woodrow's wife with good health and speedy recovery and may she will be able to enjoy thousands of happy moments with our dearest Uncle.Amen.

Reflections
10-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Du3as requested please for me, my loved ones and the ummah...really in need of them..JazakumuAllahukheir

Beardo
10-27-2011, 04:43 AM
Dua Requests:
- I have an exam tomorrow morning. Please make dua that I get an A.
- I'll be applying to universities this month... applications due November 31st. Please make dua that I get accepted into wherever I apply.
- Please make dua that Allah bestow upon me (and us all) good character, piety, and prosperity.

Jazakallahu Khair,

A Needy Brother

'Aleena
10-27-2011, 06:43 AM

Insha'allah you'll do well.

Study hard, pray harder.

BintAbee
10-27-2011, 11:13 AM
Dua Requests:
- I have an exam tomorrow morning. Please make dua that I get an A.
- I'll be applying to universities this month... applications due November 31st. Please make dua that I get accepted into wherever I apply.
- Please make dua that Allah bestow upon me (and us all) good character, piety, and prosperity.

Jazakallahu Khair,

A Needy Brother
May Allah ease your affairs... I'd just like to inform you that there's no 31 November on my calendar!

Marina-Aisha
11-05-2011, 02:45 PM
my nan just had a her seconded stroke plz put her in ur prayers..

Amat Allah
11-06-2011, 11:51 AM
May Allah grant her a speedy recovery and all sick people Ameeeeeeeeeen

جوري
11-11-2011, 04:48 AM
I need your du3a pls.. Jazakoum Allah khyran

Endymion
11-11-2011, 09:37 AM
May He SWT ease your affairs,open all the doors of goodness for you,be pleased with you and bless you with what pleases you,help you and guide you with the sources He SWT helped and guided His Noble Prophets and Noble people.Ameen Ya Rabb Al Aalameen.Accept this doaa for my sister Blue Bell.I love her because she is my sister in Islam and ummah of my beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW.

Endymion
11-11-2011, 09:47 AM
Please keep me in your doaa.

May Allah SWT ease your affairs and bless you with health,happiness and success in both Dunyah and Aakhirah.Amen.

tw009
11-13-2011, 06:12 PM
Can you guys pray for my grandfather, he is in very critical condition.
:(

جوري
11-14-2011, 02:03 AM
Please make du3a for my dad he's having surgery tomorrow :(

Jazakoum Allah khyran

Muslim Woman
11-14-2011, 02:17 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll

Jazakoum Allah khyran

may Allah cures him and gives u all sabr . Ameen.

Muslim Woman
11-14-2011, 02:22 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by tw009

may Allah grants what is best . Have patience and make more dua .

Hamza Asadullah
11-14-2011, 02:29 AM

Jazakoum Allah khyran

May Allah give your father the best possible outcome. Ameen

جوري
11-14-2011, 02:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah

May Allah give your father the best possible outcome. Ameen

ameen.. Sobhan Allah..

Hamza Asadullah
11-14-2011, 02:43 AM
Ameen thumma Ameen.

Keep positive sister. Everything will be fine. Just keep remembering and glorifying Allah and submitting to his will and decree.

Snowflake
11-14-2011, 04:12 AM
I ask Allah, Lord of the Magnificent throne to make your father well and to grant him a long healthy life. Ameen

Hadith - Bukhari 7:564
I visited Allah's Apostle

while he was suffering from a high fever. I touched him with my hand and said, "O Allah's Apostle! You have a high fever." Allah's Apostle

said, "Yes, I have as much fever as two men of you have." I said, "Is it because you will get a double reward?" Allah's Apostle

said, "Yes, no Muslim is afflicted with harm because of sickness or some other inconvenience, but that Allah will remove his sins for him as a tree sheds its leaves."

Snowflake
11-14-2011, 04:20 AM
May Allah, The Living, The Eternal, make your grandfather's illness a great expiation for his sins and do good for him in both worlds. Ameen.
May Allah give you sabr ukhti.

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi, Narrated AbuUmamah

[Ibn Majah transmitted it.] The Prophet

stated that Allah, who is Blessed and Exalted, said "Son of Adam, if you show endurance and seek your reward from me in the first affliction, I shall be pleased with no lesser reward than Paradise for you."

Endymion
11-14-2011, 04:37 AM
Ameeen to all the above doaas.

Snowflake
11-14-2011, 04:44 AM
May Allah's mercy, help and forgiveness be with each one of you asking for duas. Ameen

Al hamdulillah, I find great comfort when reciting this Surah frequently.

Surat Ash-Sharĥ (The Relief/Solace) سورة الشرح

Did We not expand for you, [O Muhammad], your breast?

And We removed from you your burden

Which had weighed upon your back

And raised high for you your repute.

For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.

Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.

So when you have finished [your duties], then stand up [for worship].

And to your Lord direct [your] longing.

marwen
11-14-2011, 08:39 AM
Please make du3a for my dad he's having surgery tomorrow

Jazakoum Allah khyran
Ameen to all the du3a.
May Allah give you father complete and quick shifa', and make things easy for him.

Hamza Asadullah
11-15-2011, 04:39 AM

Jazakoum Allah khyran

How did your fathers operation go?

جوري
11-15-2011, 04:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah

How did your fathers operation go?

al7mdlillah we're grateful to Allah swt, it is over, he's tired and resting but al7mdlillah he survived anesthesia without complications & the operation insha'Allah went well..
thank you so much for the support and du3a I really appreciate it.. Jazakoum Allah kol khyer..

tw009
11-15-2011, 05:32 PM
My grandfather passed away on November 14th. May Allah forgive him and grant him Jannatul Firdous.

Please remember him in your duas.

جوري
11-15-2011, 06:28 PM
la 7wala wla qiwta illa billah.. may Allah swt grant you & your family as'sabr wa silwan and grant him highest meed in paradise ameen ya rabb.
I am sorry sister for your loss please accept my deepest condolences

Hamza Asadullah
11-15-2011, 07:53 PM
My grandfather passed away on November 14th. May Allah forgive him and grant him Jannatul Firdous.

May Allah give him Noor and the scent of Jannah in his grave, make his accounting easy for him and give him Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen

Muslim Woman
11-16-2011, 03:30 PM

Inna lillahe wa inna lillahe rajeun . May Allah grants him paradise , Ameen.

ardianto
11-16-2011, 04:07 PM
My cousin husband will marry off his son to a girl this saturday. But, ..... Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon ..... he pass away a hour ago. He got heart attack.

Muslim Woman
11-16-2011, 04:14 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
My cousin husband will marry off his son to a girl this saturday. But, ..... Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon ..... he pass away a hour ago. He got heart attack.

very shocking , also a lesson to be learnt for us all. We must be prepared for death as it can visit us at any moment.

may Allah forgives his sins and gives sabr to family members.

جوري
11-16-2011, 05:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Sob7an Allah akhi.. inna lillah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon.. We make plans in life like we'd live forever.. I was driving a week ago when three cars in the left lane had an accident with one another it was a horrific scene to witness.. one wakes up in the morning thinking they'll be in their warm bed at night but we're not guaranteed that .. may Allah swt grant him Jannah and his family as'sabr wa silwan..
please accept my deepest condolences ..

There's so much sadness and tribulations in the world isn't there? :(

Endymion
11-16-2011, 07:17 PM
(6:60) He recalls your souls by night, and knows what you do by day; and then He raises you back each day in order that the term appointed by Him is fulfilled. Then to Him you will return whereupon He will let you know what you have been doing. .

Subhanallah,every time we sleep,we die and every time we wake up,we get another chance to live a life according to the will of Allah SWT and one day we all will return to Him SWt.

May He SWT forgive the brother,illuminate his grave and raise him to Jannat Al-Ferdos who returned to his Lord before us and May Allah SWT make us all prepared for this journey.Amen.

Ansariyah
11-16-2011, 07:26 PM
After I lost my grandfather a month ago I have kind of lost myself. Please make dua for me. Jzk.

جوري
11-16-2011, 07:52 PM
you're in my du3a sis insha'Allah he's at peace..

ardianto
11-18-2011, 12:47 PM
very shocking , also a lesson to be learnt for us all. We must be prepared for death as it can visit us at any moment.
Sob7an Allah akhi.. inna lillah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon.. We make plans in life like we'd live forever..
Thanks for duas.

Yes, it's very shocked. The wedding still will be held this Saturday. But I don't think I will feel a happy atmosphere there.

جوري
11-18-2011, 05:02 PM
The wedding taking place is something the father wanted and would have made him happy to see his son settled and content in his life. I think that's the attitude that everyone should go in there with-- that it's a fulfillment of the father's wishes for his son.. May Allah swt grant the family sabr and silwan insha'Allah

Muslim Woman
11-22-2011, 12:38 PM

I just visited a Cancer patient ( my cousin's sister in law , 55 ) . Doctor said she has only one week to live :(

may Allah eases her pain and gives sabr to her family members . she wanted to perform Hajj next yr ; but looks like she can't make it :(

Endymion
11-23-2011, 10:13 AM
Thats indeed the end of all of us.We all will return to our Lord one day and only He SWT will live forever.May Allah SWT bless her what is best for her.My sis in law's cousin was in a very serious condition and all of the relatives thought he will not survive.Both his kidneys failed but he is still alive and life is very very painful for him.May Allah SWT bless us all with a healthy life and life will never become a burden on any of us.
May He SWT ease this sister's pain and bless her with a healthy,happy life.Amen.

Muslim Woman
11-23-2011, 03:09 PM

I just visited a Cancer patient ( my cousin's sister in law , 55 ) . Doctor said she has only one week to live :(

She died today , Inna Lillahe wa inna lillahe rejeun

جوري
11-23-2011, 03:53 PM
Oh sister I just read this la 7wla wla qiwta illa billah may Allah grant you and het family as'sabr wa silwan and grant her martyr status for we're told whomever dies battling a protracted illness is a martyr insha'Allah

Endymion
11-23-2011, 06:57 PM
Inna Lillahi wa inna ileyhi Rajioon.

(29:57) Every being shall taste death, then it is to Us that you shall be sent back.

Im really sorry to read that sister :'(
May Allah SWT illuminate her grave and reward her with the highest ranks in Jannah.Amen.

Innocent Soul
11-27-2011, 06:54 AM
My mother's sister is a cancer patient. She really very much alone because her husband died when her only son was not even completely grown up. Her younger daughter also died when she was still a child. Her treatment is going on.
She is going through a difficult phase. She is a bit serious now imsad.

Please pray for her to grant her shifaa and grant them (including his son) patience.

جوري
11-27-2011, 07:05 AM
la 7wala wla qiwta illa billah.. I think reading about other people's really awful problems makes us tolerate ours better.. may Allah swt grant her shifa'a and sabr, triumph & vindication to all Muslims..

ameen.

Endymion
11-27-2011, 02:08 PM
May He SWT ease their affairs and reward them with the best of Dunyah and Aakhirah.Ameeen.

Muslim Woman
11-27-2011, 04:20 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
My mother's sister is a cancer patient. .
life is a test for hereafter . May Allah eases all tests for your aunt and grants what is best for her hereafter , Ameen.

Beardo
11-28-2011, 01:50 AM
I'll be submitting my university applications tomorrow, insha-Allah. I humbly request everyone's prayers. Please do not forget. I am going through some extreme anxiety and frustration! Khair, insha-Allah.

Jazakallahu Khair,

Your brother,

Beardo

Endymion
11-28-2011, 02:08 PM
May He SWT bless you with success in all the exams of this life and the here after with flying colors.Ameeeeeen.

Innocent Soul
12-14-2011, 04:08 PM
My mother's sister is a cancer patient.
She expired.

May Allah grant us all an easy death and forgive all her sins.
Ameen

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-14-2011, 04:43 PM
My mother's sister is a cancer patient. She really very much alone because her husband died when her only son was not even completely grown up. Her younger daughter also died when she was still a child. Her treatment is going on.
She is going through a difficult phase. She is a bit serious now imsad.

Please pray for her to grant her shifaa and grant them (including his son) patience.

She expired.

May Allah grant us all an easy death and forgive all her sins.
Ameen
Oh my God! May Allah forgive your aunt's sins and grant her a place in heaven. I can imagine how difficult it would have been for her and her family...

My mother is also a cancer patient. imsad

Muslim Woman
12-14-2011, 04:45 PM

Inna lillah wa inna lillahe rejeun. May Allah grants her Jannat , Ameen.

Muslim Woman
12-14-2011, 04:47 PM

My mother is also a cancer patient. imsad

may Allah eases her pain , cures and grants what is best for her , Ameen.

Endymion
12-29-2011, 02:48 PM
Assalam Alekum.
http://www.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/news/19682...osoft-engineer

This charming young lady,Arfa Kareem Randhawa 15,became a microsoft specialist at the age of 10,is in coma these days and her situation is serious.Please keep her in your doaa.May Allah SWT bless her with health and life.
I watched her interview 5 years back and im a fan of this amazing little lady.My heart is crying out for her.Please make doaa.

Ali_008
12-30-2011, 01:43 PM

I'm in a fix. Many different issues combined into one and that one stinker is looking me in the eye. I know help comes only and only from Allah. I request you all to invoke Him to help me.

Galaxy
12-30-2011, 03:15 PM
Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajaoon.

Lots of duas to make insha Allah.

tw009
01-07-2012, 08:20 AM
brothers and sisters, I am desperately in need of your duas. Please remember me in your prayers

ILuvAllah
01-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Assalamualaikum,

I've seen when a person ask others to make dua for himself or for a loved one in trouble, people usually say I will make dua but they dont actually do so. They say it but they dont really make dua. but still as a Muslim I'm asking you brothers and sisters to make dua for my only brother who is in hospital now. I hope you take this seriously because we Muslims are like families. please please mention my brother in your prayers. I'm giving you his name. He is name Muhammad Rahman. Plz pray for him to get well soon. Im very upset and I cant rest until he gets well.

May Allah bless you all

JazakAllah khair

Danah
01-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Wa Alykom Assalam
Oh Allah grant our brother Mohammad Rahman speedy recovery. InshaAllah I will remember you and your brother in my prayers sister.

Reflections
01-10-2012, 11:35 PM
You're brother is in our dua's sister, May Allah give you and your family sabr and give shifaa to Brother Muhammad Rahman, Ameen.

Let us know any updates insha'Allah.

Galaxy
01-11-2012, 12:34 AM
We'll be sure to keep our dear brother in our duas and he'll get better very soon insha Allah.

Ghazalah
01-11-2012, 12:38 AM
I'm just about to pray Isha, inshAllah in my sujood I'll make dua for him. :)

ILuvAllah
01-11-2012, 07:11 AM
Thank you sis Ghazalah. oh Thank you all very much. your prayers means a lot. I will also keep you in my prayers. yes I'll keep you updated InshAllah :)

May Allah always keep you and your families happy and in good health :)

Al-Mufarridun
01-11-2012, 07:28 AM
O Allah, Ya Hayy Ya Qayyum, You are the Only Source of Health and Vitality, O Allah we pray to you to give back our Brother Muhammad Rahman his full Health and Vitality, forgive him for his short-comings, multiply for him his rewards and elevate him in status. Guide him to your straight path and make him amongst those who Remember you and are grateful in moments of blessings and who remain patient and content in moments of difficulty.
Ameen ya Rabb!!

~ Sabr ~
01-11-2012, 08:03 AM
:salamext:

May Allaah grant your brother a healthy recovery, Ameen.

ILuvAllah
01-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Alhamdulillah My brother is better than last night. Please pray so that they release him from hospital soon InshAllah.

Thank you for all your prayers.

Eric H
01-11-2012, 04:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
O Allah, Ya Hayy Ya Qayyum, You are the Only Source of Health and Vitality, O Allah we pray to you to give back our Brother Muhammad Rahman his full Health and Vitality, forgive him for his short-comings, multiply for him his rewards and elevate him in status. Guide him to your straight path and make him amongst those who Remember you and are grateful in moments of blessings and who remain patient and content in moments of difficulty.
Ameen ya Rabb!!
Ameen, a lovely prayer.

All things are possible with Allah, whether one person prays or a hundred pray.

Every blessing to you all

Eric

syed_z
01-11-2012, 05:02 PM
InshA'Allah will do it.

ILuvAllah
01-15-2012, 10:31 AM
Assalamualaikum,

Today my brother is not doing so well. he got liver infection. I'm very upset. My mother is crying. Plz make dua.

Muslim Woman
01-15-2012, 02:18 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by luv4Allah
Assalamualaikum,

... I'm asking you brothers and sisters to make dua for my only brother who is in hospital now.

sis , life is a test for hereafter ; so have patience pl. May Allah grants what is best for all of u .

dua sick person?w400&amph450#038h450 -

ILuvAllah
01-15-2012, 07:54 PM
Today I spoke to my sister in law (brother's wife) on skype. I saw my brother. My sister in law said he is okay today but when I saw him he seemed very weak :( I just want him safe out of hospital as soon as possible. My brother is very knowledgeable on Islam. He graduated on sharia law from KSA. Plz make dua so that he get better soon. May Allah help my brother. Ameen.

Muslim Woman
01-18-2012, 03:51 PM

Pl. everybody don't be sad if you or your dear one is sick . Remember that -

SICKNESS - A MERCY FROM ALLAH

......'Whenever a Muslim experiences any hardship like sickness (etc.), Allah Ta'ala wipes away his sins just as a tree sheds its leaves during autumn.' (Bukhaari and Muslim)

...(Sometimes) a very high rank (in Allah's sight) is decreed for a Mu'min which he could never have attained by virtue of his deeds,

so Allah Ta'ala lets him experience some hardship, whether it be physical, material (financial, etc.) or concerning his children. Then, He makes him patient and lets him attain the position decreed for him.'

(Ahmad, Abu Dawood)

Dua for sick person

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...8-disease.html

UmmuShaheed
01-22-2012, 06:50 PM
Ameen ! May Allah make all of us amongst those who pass

IslamicRevival
01-30-2012, 01:21 AM
Your dua's needed please.
Thanks

Muslim Woman
01-30-2012, 01:51 AM

may Allah grants what is best for you , brother.

Haya emaan
02-03-2012, 05:51 PM
assalam o alaikum

i would request you all to remember my grandmother in your prayers.. she is going through some serious health problems..

JAZAKALLAH KAIRN

ardianto
02-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Assalamualaikum.

I got a phone call, my auntie who lives in another city pass away.

I and my brother will go to her home after subuh. Please, make du'a for her.

Muslim Woman
02-12-2012, 04:32 PM

Innalillahe Wa Inna lillahe rajeun.

May Allah forgives her and grants her Jannat.

ardianto
02-13-2012, 05:02 PM

Thanks for your du'a, sister Muslim woman.

Jazakillah Khayr.

Endymion
03-25-2012, 11:33 AM

I have a job interview tomorrow Inshallah.Please keep me in your doaa.

جوري
03-25-2012, 11:37 AM
May Allah grant you all that your heart desires sweet sister and accept it from you in this world and the next..
ameen

Ali_008
06-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Duas needed. This month is very important for me. VERY VERY VERY important. Please pray for me that it passes better than my plans/expectations, inshAllah.

Endymion
06-05-2012, 05:54 PM
May Allah SWT bless you with what pleases you and make all days of your life as beautiful and happy as you desire.Ameen.

Haya emaan
06-13-2012, 08:06 PM
Assalam o alaikum

my uncle is in hospital since two days. still doctors havent said what exactly has happened to him. says will be at some conclusion only after all the test reports will be there. may be tommorrow. some of his reports are not ok.

i request you all to please remember him in your prayers.

جوري
06-13-2012, 08:08 PM
in shaa Allah, Allah swt will grant him a speedy recovery..
ameen

Endymion
06-14-2012, 08:37 AM
Ameen.

Silent Peace
06-14-2012, 09:53 AM
May he be okay, Ameen.

Haya emaan
06-14-2012, 06:22 PM
my uncle is diagnosed multiple sclerosis. i dnt know the details yet but his condition was serious.
please remember him and his family in your prayers.

glo
06-14-2012, 06:31 PM
My husband's little niece is in hospital with suspected meningitis (although the medics are not entirely sure that that's what it is). She is less than a year old. Her parents are expecting test results this evening.
Please keep her and her parents in your prayers.

Thank you.

Endymion
06-14-2012, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haya emaan
my uncle is diagnosed multiple sclerosis. i dnt know the details yet but his condition was serious.
please remember him and his family in your prayers.
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
My husband's little niece is in hospital with suspected meningitis (although the medics are not entirely sure that that's what it is). She is less than a year old. Her parents are expecting test results this evening.
Please keep her and her parents in your prayers.

Thank you.
May Allah SWT,the almighty Lord of the Universe,bless your love one with complete shifa and they will see thousands of happy moments in their life.Ameen.Ameen.

Muslim Woman
06-15-2012, 04:33 AM

may Allah grants what is best for him ,Ameen

Endymion
06-26-2012, 11:55 AM

Doaa request from sister Periwinkle 18.

She is not feeling well and need you all to keep her in your doaa.Also, she request to forgive her if she ever hurt any of you.

Salam.

Pure Purple
06-26-2012, 12:38 PM
May allah(swt) give her good health.Ameen

mystifyed
06-26-2012, 01:11 PM
Ameen to the dua

glo
08-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Duas, please, for these two young victims of a hit-and-run incident. :(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-19310014

Endymion
08-19-2012, 03:25 PM
Ya Allah,looking at those innocent flowers and thinking of their pain,this is so sad.Ya Rabbul Aalameen,have mercy on them and do not put any such burden on their parents which they can't put up.Bless them with health and speedy recovery and make this test easy for their parents.Ameen.

Jedi_Mindset
08-19-2012, 05:19 PM
Sad to hear this

May Allah grant them a speedy recovery and may HE grant patience towards the family and close ones. Ameen

Endymion
08-20-2012, 11:49 AM
Are they any better?I have been praying for them till now and ask Allah swt to make this test easy for their Parents.Ameen.

~Zaria~
08-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Assalamu-alaikum everyone,

PLEASE remember me in your duaas this week, even if just once, I would be so grateful.

Im writing my final, final exams in 3 days (thurs and friday), insha Allah.
And I fear I spend too much time on IB (i know i do! : ( )
And I have sooo much still to do : (

So, I guess I should be logging off now......: (

JazakAllah khair,
(Tasneem)

Haya emaan
08-26-2012, 01:18 PM
walaikum assalam sister zaria

May Allah give you success in all the exams of this dunya and akhirah.. ameen

InshaAllah i will make dua for you

marwen
08-28-2012, 08:05 AM
Please make dua for our brothers and sisters in syria, hundreds of them are slaughtered and expelled every day.

I don't want to talk now about politics or if this revolution is justified, all we should care about is that Allah may stop the killing and the torturing of our brothers and sisters in syria and relieve them soon.

Please make a lot of dua for them and especialy those who are still fasting some days of shawal.
Let us remember them in all our prayers.

I just saw the following video [It contains shoking pictures] that made me very sad and I realized how weak are we to see our brothers and sisters of ahlu sunna in Sham killed and we don't act or try to help :

جوري
08-28-2012, 03:02 PM
Allah swt is preparing Syria for something great in shaa Allah and taking from them many martyrs while preparing them for battle. In shaa Allah they're in our du3a and all the skeptics that root for Iran/Russia/china to kill our brothers and sisters indiscriminately and the rest are refugees to Turkey/Iraq
/ or Jordan can just go do you know what to themselves!

~Zaria~
08-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Cant fall asleep......going on ~48hrs......

And writing in ~8hrs time.

Whats the duaa for insomnia?

{ I feel like crying : """"((( }

جوري
08-29-2012, 10:32 PM
I have had many many many days like that.. I think you should take a warm bath, drink some milk and read Quran just any suras and then go to bed and practice sleep hygiene. i.e go to bed only to sleep don't do other activities and make sure there are no lights or sounds that can disrupt that experience ..
You'll be alright sis.. I am thinking of you..

~Zaria~
09-29-2012, 05:37 AM
Assalamu-alaikum,

By Allahs mercy, I have passed - Alhamdulillah.

JazakAllah khayrun for everyones duaas and advice.
I truly appreciate it!

Periwinkle18
09-29-2012, 06:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
Whats the duaa for insomnia?
would want to know too

جوري
09-29-2012, 10:47 AM
Allah Akbar ma shaa Allah and all thanks and glory to him
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
Assalamu-alaikum,

By Allahs mercy, I have passed - Alhamdulillah.

JazakAllah khayrun for everyones duaas and advice.
I truly appreciate it!

Re.TiReD
10-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Please keep me in your Du'aas. Really need them.

Bint-e-Adam
10-02-2012, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ...FLaWeD...
Please keep me in your Du'aas. Really need them.
Muslims always pray for all the muslim Borthers and sisters. May Allah solve your problems.

Insaanah
10-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Please keep this family in your du3as these blessed days. A mother and four of her children died in a fire at their home, leaving behind the father and the youngest daughter, aged three:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19395150

Muslim Woman
10-17-2012, 01:39 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
Please keep this family in your du3as these blessed days. A mother and four of her children died in a fire at their home, leaving behind the father and the youngest daughter, aged three:

Inna lillahe wa inna lillahe rajeun . May Allah grants them Jannat and gives quick recovery to the injured one.

جوري
10-18-2012, 03:42 PM
Please remember me in your du3a, these blessed days of zhu el-hijjah.. in shaa Allah I remember all of you in mine, many of you by name..
May Allah swt rectify your affairs and ours, as well our brothers and sisters almostad3feen fi mashariq Al'ard wa magharibaha..

Periwinkle18
10-18-2012, 05:02 PM
Assalam o alikum

Umm plz remember me in ur duas IM just v disturbd n weird some probs gng on so plz pray for me :) may Allah bless you all and grant u guys jannah Ameen

glo
10-18-2012, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah

Such a devastating story. I cannot begin to imagine the pain the husband/father must be going through.

News have just come through that the last surviving child, a three-year-old daughter, has also succumbed to her injuries and died. :cry:
God have mercy!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.