01-26-2005, 12:09 AM
:sl:
MAY ALLAH HELP THEM IN THERE TIME OF NEED

AMEEN
Thumma Ameen

:w:

.::aBDI::.
01-26-2005, 01:26 AM
Do you guys know that it has never rained this much here in saudi arabia in the last 30 years!!!

and because it is happing in this time of year " the hajj" and in al ka'cba and al-mashaacir, it makes me say this has many meanings... it is blessing a message from allah and not just to saudi araba but to all Muslims around the world...

Anouther thing that makes me say this is that the Haj this year was the best haj ever considering how smooth and safe it was. There are hardly any deaths or serious injuries.

The media is making it look like something bad...it was just nice heavy rain and that is good sign for Muslims. and about the deaths, it was because the water system in the city was not maintained and developed... (they never expected this much rain)

may allah makes it a mercy wa madaru rahma...and may allah accept the ummah

Uma Rayanah
01-26-2005, 01:37 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by .::aBDI::.
Do you guys know that it has never rained this much here in saudi arabia in the last 30 years!!!
Indeed.. i was amazed when i heard dat.. Subxaan allah.. infact it's allah's bless as u mentioned dear brother,, and i't gift from allah to show how happy allah is...as u said da haj dis year was smooth and safe it was. There are hardly any deaths or serious injuries.

format_quote Originally Posted by .::aBDI::.
may allah makes it a mercy wa madaru rahma...and may allah accept the ummah

Ameen Ameeen

Going to Hajj is a dearm come true,,, i was so diappointed dat non of my bother took me... :'( but inshallah i 'll planning to go with my husband and pary 4 allah to bless us and all muslimz amiiin,,, inshallah :teeth:

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
01-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Inshallah! :)

Ameeratul Layl
09-28-2005, 03:38 PM

Thts cannot be right.
My mother went for hajj in 2003/4 and mom told me wehn she came back that ' the imam was doing the dua for rain and at first it drizzled then all of a sudden.....it flooded everything. Many died.'

This was about 1-3 years ago.

Allah ma3ak

Desai
09-28-2005, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

Thts cannot be right.
My mother went for hajj in 2003/4 and mom told me wehn she came back that ' the imam was doing the dua for rain and at first it drizzled then all of a sudden.....it flooded everything. Many died.'

This was about 1-3 years ago.

Allah ma3ak
thats quite true, the imams were making du'a for rain at hajj time (previous hajj) as we were also caught up in the rain, walking in heavy floods from mina to makkah. It was a brilliant experience but a little dirty.

Ameeratul Layl
09-28-2005, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desai
thats quite true, the imams were making du'a for rain at hajj time (previous hajj) as we were also caught up in the rain, walking in heavy floods from mina to makkah. It was a brilliant experience but a little dirty.

Thank you. I knew I was telling the truth. Just needed a bit of back up.

Allah ma3ak

Arwa
09-28-2005, 04:18 PM

My best friend was doing Hajj that year too. :D ..

Ameeratul Layl
09-28-2005, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Arwa

My best friend was doing Hajj that year too. :D ..

MashAllah, very lucky ppl.
i wish I cud go..... :-[

m3 salaam

muslimrebel
10-08-2005, 04:42 PM
may allah inshallah help all of them and make it easier for them inshallah taala

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.