/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Snakez

baby_muslimah15
11-21-2005, 11:53 AM
As-salaamu Alaikum,

I was wondering if any of yall think snakes are haraam??? Cuz I really want a snake soooo bad, but ma mom is like why would u want an evil thing like that and anywayz I think they are Haraam!!, so I'm like I well ask the Skeikh about it, but ma Qs waz never answered.....So I wanted 2 get your views on how yall feel about it!!!...Oh yea and does anybody on here own a snake, if sooo can u plz share with me How u feed it? Does it Bite squeeze or anything that well be helpful.

P.S Does anybody know what the yellow & white snake Iz??? I use 2 no but its in da back of ma mind and won't come forward......Hollaz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nafy
11-21-2005, 11:54 AM
salaamz sis,
yea i heard sumfin lyk dat....but i dont have n e actual proof about it....
i heard dat dey are enemies or sumfin lyk dat......i dunno lol
take care
w/salaamz

baby_muslimah15
11-21-2005, 12:16 PM
JazakAllah Khair...4 yo reply...Well guess I gotta keep asking till I get ma answer....Salaamz

Ameeratul Layl
11-21-2005, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nafy_luvz_u
salaamz sis,

i heard dat dey are enemies or sumfin lyk dat......i dunno lol
take care
w/salaamz
:sl:
In ur dreams...yes. That is also if they are black in colour.Allahu 3alam though!
Allah ma3akum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Z
11-21-2005, 04:11 PM
Peace.

Why would snakes be Haraam to keep as pets? They are very intelligent creatures, and like everything, have been created by Allah Himself.

Snakes are not evil. I think it's down to a personal interpretation of the animal itself, and how you make it out to be. Just like every animal on this planet.

TEH
11-21-2005, 04:23 PM
LOL, are snakes haraaam... ;D

Anyway, have a look at this...

Hadith - Sunan of Abu Dawood, Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri
Muhammad ibn AbuYahya said that his father told that he and his companion went to AbuSa'id al-Khudri to pay a sick visit to him. He said: Then we came out from him and met a companion of ours who wanted to go to him. We went ahead and sat in the mosque. He then came back and told us that he heard AbuSa'id al-Khudri say: The Apostle of Allah said: Some snakes are jinn; so when anyone sees one of them in his house, he should give it a warning three times. If it return (after that), he should kill it, for it is a devil.

baby_muslimah15
11-21-2005, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TEH
LOL, are snakes haraaam... ;D

Anyway, have a look at this...

Hadith - Sunan of Abu Dawood, Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri
Muhammad ibn AbuYahya said that his father told that he and his companion went to AbuSa'id al-Khudri to pay a sick visit to him. He said: Then we came out from him and met a companion of ours who wanted to go to him. We went ahead and sat in the mosque. He then came back and told us that he heard AbuSa'id al-Khudri say: The Apostle of Allah said: Some snakes are jinn; so when anyone sees one of them in his house, he should give it a warning three times. If it return (after that), he should kill it, for it is a devil.
JazakAllah Khair 4 that...I heard of that b4......I dont no why they would be haraam, atcually I have a hunch...My mom was like they well turn on you in a second, the are posinous(u do have some that are not) but I'm not tallking about getting a garden snake, and they do have jinns in them(dont think all tho).......And I found out the name of the snake I want its called a Butter-Corn snake its kinda big and long.......Hollaz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!