/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any One Doing A2 English This Year?

MetSudaisTwice
11-21-2005, 12:01 PM
salam
i was wondering if anyone is doing A2 english this year? and if you are are you doing the text transformation coursework? share your ideas if you are doing that corsework
jazakallah
wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
11-21-2005, 02:10 PM
salam
no one doing A2 english this year?
wasalam

Halima
11-24-2005, 07:32 PM
:sl: What is that equivalent to in terms of high school English? As for me, I'm taking english 4 the last level of English for high school requirement.:w:

TEH
11-24-2005, 10:52 PM
I think in the USA it would AP English...

:hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
11-25-2005, 09:22 AM
:sl:

I did A2 English Literature. I presume you're doing English Language?

Or Lit and Lang?

MetSudaisTwice
11-25-2005, 11:29 AM
salam
i do A2 English lit and Lang
wasalam

Halima
11-25-2005, 05:44 PM
:sl: ap AP English here in US is a Advanced Placement class. More like college material. That's the highest level one can take right after honors English. So perhaps maybe it's A2 I dunno.

Zuko
11-25-2005, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
:sl: ap AP English here in US is a Advanced Placement class. More like college material. That's the highest level one can take right after honors English. So perhaps maybe it's A2 I dunno.
I'm taking it.... Its soooooo hard! Plus I had a presentation today, hehehehe, and I stayed home.... :coolious:

Halima
11-25-2005, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
I'm taking it.... Its soooooo hard! Plus I had a presentation today, hehehehe, and I stayed home.... :coolious:
You are still in school and it's the day after Thanksgiving?I have Tuesday yesterday and today off. Anyways, I had choosen not to take AP English because I don't want to take a challenging class and then fail at it.

TEH
11-25-2005, 09:08 PM
That is so optimistic of you Masha Allah... :)

Anyway, I would have loved to have done English, but, my parents had other plans...

:D

Zuko
11-26-2005, 12:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
You are still in school and it's the day after Thanksgiving?I have Tuesday yesterday and today off. Anyways, I had choosen not to take AP English because I don't want to take a challenging class and then fail at it.
I go to an islamic school so they feel that we should be in school during the holidays of non-muslims, and not at school on Eid... But AP Eng is sooo much fun... Although I did real bad on his (my teacher) midterm, so he decided to freeze my grades so my gpa doesnt go down... *sigh* benefits of an islamic school... :coolious:

TEH
11-26-2005, 12:50 AM
Erm, wouldnt that be called cheating??

Zuko
11-26-2005, 12:57 AM
No... is it? Aaah... who cares?

Halima
11-26-2005, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
I go to an islamic school so they feel that we should be in school during the holidays of non-muslims, and not at school on Eid... But AP Eng is sooo much fun... Although I did real bad on his (my teacher) midterm, so he decided to freeze my grades so my gpa doesnt go down... *sigh* benefits of an islamic school... :coolious:

Darnit! I wish i went to an islamic school. Wallahi. I have to be stuck with all these kuffars at my school.:-\ Anyhoo, I'm graduating next year and I'll be going to college inshaAllah. So I wouldn't have to worry about befriending anyone that want to take me out to the clubs or whatever.

Muezzin
11-26-2005, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TEH
Erm, wouldnt that be called cheating??

The teacher would probably prefer to call it 'helping' :p

But anyway this thread seems to be going off-topic. MST, if you need any help on the Literature side of things, I'll do my best insha'allah. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.