/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Deleting private messages

Far7an
01-27-2005, 12:13 AM
:sl:

I have been trying to private message a few brothers, however due to there inbox being full i was unable to.

i dont know whether this is due to there laziness or because they dont know how to delete the messages, and they feel too ashamed to ask.

so im gonna make it real simple

once you log into this site, click on private messages. this will take you to another page where all your messageas in your inbox can be viewed. on the right of the messages select the chek boxes for the messages which you wish to delete. Then from the dropdown box select delete, and finally press the button "go"

its as easy as that

can you please delete your messages now

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :mad:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brother_Mujahid
01-27-2005, 12:23 AM
yea i know what you mean, its so annoying i mean today im trying to mail this admin whos had this real hard job of telling people off who have been ticking him off. so this poor soul whos been getting ticked off by members gave out four OFFICIAL warnings to members who were breaking LI rules.

so me on the other hand im desperately trying to get in hold of this moderator whose been telling me to watch it. well i have this problem you see the guys been writing my name (in 2 different places) and i wanted to tell him to edit/remove it as i wished him not to do so.

well i hope he does empty his inbox as im sure like the brother pointed out that people may have important issues to raise with the moderators, if their inbox is full then this can be an inconvienience to members who can in the process get frustrated and may vent it out in the forums. im sure alot of members would not want this as it could lead to arguments which in turn goes against the forum rules an regulations.

wasalam :shade:

A. Mukhtar
01-27-2005, 12:13 PM

Insha Allah, let those Brothers check out their Inbox and delete the unwanted or expired messages so that we can get in touch properly...

Maybe, mentioning the individuals here might help so that they can realize...

Let me check mine first, it could be me!!

Far7an
01-27-2005, 12:40 PM
i was thinking about that, but i dont wish to embarrass them

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Brother_Mujahid
01-27-2005, 09:20 PM
looks like this thread was of a real importance the offending culprit has made amends, hopefully such events like what happened will not occur in the future.

wasalam :shade:

Far7an
01-27-2005, 11:28 PM
Im glad i could be of help

:teeth:

Uthman
03-22-2005, 09:00 AM

Topic over

Thread closed

P.S. Would I make a good Kadafi?

Only jokin'! Just bein' cheeky as usual.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.