/* */

PDA

View Full Version : NativeDeen3

NativeDeen3
11-21-2005, 06:23 PM
assalamualaykum. my name (well, at least my username) is NativeDeen3. i joined here after my friend showed me this site with the great islamic media section. i really enjoyed the nasheeds. i am on a few other forums as well, and i hav kept the same username for each one. as u can guess, i am a fan of the islamic group Native Deen. i think this site is awesome.

wassalamz, and keep the faith.
:Crescent:

by the way, the smilies rock :happy:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
11-21-2005, 08:07 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will benefit from it Insha'Allaah, and enjoy your stay.

Recently, the site has undergone some changes, which include changes to the media section. As native deen had instruments in it, I think its been removed, but there are plenty of other nasheeds that you can try Insha'Allaah!

I look forward to reading your posts,

:w:

Halima
11-21-2005, 08:09 PM
:sl: Welcome to the forum and I hope that you have a splendid time here :w:

NativeDeen3
11-21-2005, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
As native deen had instruments in it, I think its been removed, but there are plenty of other nasheeds that you can try Insha'Allaah!

:sl: . thank u all for ur welcome. the only instruments that Native Deen uses are percussion, which other artists on this site like Raihan, Dawud Wharnsby, and 786 all use. they restrain from using wind or string instruments. :w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
11-21-2005, 08:46 PM
wa alykum a Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

hey welcome to the forum! insha Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay. if you need to ask any questions about islam, then please do. we look forward to your posts insha Allaah! :)

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Bint-Al-Islam
11-21-2005, 09:19 PM
As-salam alekum wr wb..

Welcome to the Fourm NativeDeen Fan!
I like the NativeDeen and have their CDs..They are good : )
Enjoy ur stay.. :)

Walekum-salam wr wb

baby_muslimah15
11-21-2005, 09:32 PM
Salaamz welcome 2 da forum, I am a huge fan of Native Deen toooo........Well I hope u enjoy yo stay here with us, and benefit like I did.....I found out that all of the other fourms I am on...Can not compare to this one....Wa-Salaamz

Rabi'ya
11-21-2005, 10:01 PM

Welcome to the forum - enjoy your stay and the nasheeds too :D

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Sanobar
11-22-2005, 10:03 AM
salam!
welcome to the forums......:)
ma'salama

~Raindrop~
11-22-2005, 10:08 AM
salaams.
welcome to the forum bro/sis. enjoy your stay.you will benefit inshallah.
wassalam

habib
11-22-2005, 10:13 AM
Slaam

Welcome to the Forum .. Native Deen ..

i think i know u on why-islam ..

anyway, this place will beneficial for u .. Insha Allah

Ameeratul Layl
11-22-2005, 10:13 AM

A7lan wa sa7lan

Allah ma3ik/ak

Ra`eesah
11-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Ya Hala marhaba welcome to Li InshAllah you will benfit from us and us from you. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!