/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions still to be answered

Rabi'ya
11-21-2005, 10:54 PM
:sl: brother and sisters....

Since 9/11 things have really changed for me. Firstly, I accepted Islam....and alhamdulillah came to the path of truth.

But also, I began questioning the events of 9/11, as many of you probably did and still are.

I wish to bring your attention to www.reopen911.org I have jsut received the free DVD which they issue and I would urge everyone to get a copy.

There are simlpy many many questions still left unanswered and NONE OF IT INVOLVES ISLAM, MUSLIMS TERRORISTS OR ARABS(alhamdulillah)

These americans are truly impressive and are trying to solve the mysteries surrounding the awful events of 9/11.

Take a look for yourself

www.reopen911.org

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
minaz
11-21-2005, 11:19 PM
lol are you sure it's safe????? Don't want FBI breakin' down me door in the middle of the night - me dad will make me go B&Q and buy a new one!

Brother_Mujahid
11-21-2005, 11:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
lol are you sure it's safe????? Don't want FBI breakin' down me door in the middle of the night - me dad will make me go B&Q and buy a new one!
hehe

intruiging stuff, but the majority of people will not see this stuff, and secondly people are brainwashed by the media and will simple pass stuff like this as 'conspiracy theories' despite all the evidence

just something to think about........ pre 9/11 your image or the joe bloggs idea of a terrorist was some cuban. post 9/11 and now the new image of a terrorist is a muslim......

Rabi'ya
11-22-2005, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
:sl:

Yes brother, I am sure it is safe. The evidence shown has nothing to do with us as Muslims but is all to do with the American government. It has been made by non-Muslims anyway, so it would come back on them not us...I would urge you to get the DVD, it is definitely worth looking at...

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.