/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why didnt jesus warn about muslims???

sonz
11-22-2005, 10:44 AM
asalam

i was thinking the other day

christians believe that jesus prophescised many things but why didnt he prophescy about islam and muslims and warn about them

if u look at it islam is the only religion that debates christianity then why didnt jesus (as) didnt warn about islam??

masalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
11-22-2005, 02:21 PM
:sl:

dear brother, how do you know isa AS did not tell about the coming of Muhammed SAW?

Sahabah Salman Farsi RA journey to islam tells a lovely of how from a household of fireworshippers, he excaped and studied christiainty through priests. his last priest, on his death bed was the one who told him to go to Madinah as is was in the christian scriptures that a Prophet was expected there.

The Quran itself states.

Sure A'raf ayah 157
Those who follow the apostle, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures),- in the law and the Gospel;- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); He releases them from their heavy burdens and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe in him, honour him, help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper

Sure Saff ayah 6
And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

~Raindrop~
11-22-2005, 02:22 PM
salaam
well said sis
wassalam

sonz
11-22-2005, 02:29 PM
hellooooooo read what i wrote

i said if xristians belive that jesus (as) prophesised everything then why didnt he propesise about islam and that its socalled "false religion" and xristians should stay away from prophet muhammad (saw)

i am speaking about their corrupted bible and not about the real gospel

if xristians cant find such prophesy then it means that islam is real religion.

masalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ameeratul Layl
11-22-2005, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz

masalama

well, yes...it is brother.

peace!

S_87
11-22-2005, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz

i said if xristians belive that jesus (as) prophesised everything then why didnt he propesise about islam and that its socalled "false religion" and xristians should stay away from prophet muhammad (saw)

i am speaking about their corrupted bible and not about the real gospel

masalama

i see.. i misunderstood you :-[

christians believe that jesus prophescised many things but why didnt he prophescy about islam and muslims and warn about them
in that case your question is kinda rhethorical no?

i guess its because they cant bring up anything in the Bible regarding islam because the bible only confirms Muhammed SAW as last Prophet and they have to hide that fact

Danish
11-24-2005, 07:21 PM
Actually according to Gospel of barnbas, it explicitly mentiones Prophet Muhammed. I can discuss this if u want.

Even many verses of current bible (john, luke, mark, mathhew as well as OT) many verses prophices Prophet Muhammed

Secondly, as for muslim and Islam, well islam and muslim has been since the beginng of time, since Prophet Adam, infact...Islam means submission to God, and as Jesus (PHUB) says all of You who Submit your will to God, are my true Brothers and Sisters (Mark 3:31-35), he also said in John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. , he seeked the will of father, therefore even he was a muslim (submitter)

Muslim Knight
11-25-2005, 12:39 PM
Have anyone asked this question to a Christian, especially a learned one? I'd love to read a response.

safwana
11-25-2005, 12:47 PM

easa (as) told as about the last prophet ie muhammed (saw)will cum so in their muslis rave bn mention bcoz r den is islam nd were muslim?!?
:w:

Mohsin
11-25-2005, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by safwana

easa (as) told as about the last prophet ie muhammed (saw)will cum so in their muslis rave bn mention bcoz r den is islam nd were muslim?!?
Lol, i cant quite understand what you're tryin 2 say

Rabi'ya
12-21-2005, 06:22 PM
:sl: brothers and sister...

I want to bring this topic up again....does anyone know where in the Bible it says about Muhammad(saw)? I had a nasty experience with a Christian in town yesterday...Next time I want to be better prepared:(

JazakAllah

Rabi'ya:rose:

Ansar Al-'Adl
12-21-2005, 08:51 PM
:sl: Sr. Rabi'ya,
I would strongly recomment In Defense of Islam by Ali Ataie (available online) and The First and Final Commandment by Dr. Laurence Brown.

Concerning the mention of Prophet Muhammad saws in the Bible, you can read In Defense of Islam starting from page 153.

Danish
12-23-2005, 12:34 PM
asalam

i was thinking the other day

Brother asked a very good question. When u talk to a christian they will claim that bible prophecised about sooo many things even social life such as sovient russian, pope and many other things. Well, try asking a question what does bible say about Muhammed?

they reply "NOTHING!"!. Well, if bible prophesises about minor things such as politics, then how can it miss out a person who now has 1.69 billion followers? Naturally, the bible would have forewarn its followers about Muhammed!

if u look at it islam is the only religion that debates christianity then why didnt jesus (as) didnt warn about islam??

masalama
There are so many i wont go through all of them, but here r some:

Jesus tells us a way of identifying true prophet from a false one:

"Beloved, believe not every spirit (prophet), but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." -- 1 John 4:1-3

Quran clearly says "And the angles said 'O Mary, Allah gives you glad tidings of a Word from Him, his name is Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, High honored in this world and the next, of those near stationed to Allah.".

We believe jesus was sent to the world, THAT HE WAS CHRIST (messiah), and in a physical form...Prophet Muhammed fits the criteria!!!

In Deuteronomy 18:20 we read

"But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die."
113 chapters of Quran start with "In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.",

i wonder y god almighty of bible didnt put Prophet Muhammed to death. Quran also confirms truthfulles of Prophet Muhammed:

"And if he (Muhammad) had invented false sayings in Our (God's) name, We would have taken him by the right, then We would have severed from him his aorta, and there is none among you who could have held Us off from him"

The noble Qur'an, al-Haaqah(69):46

PRISONERofJOY12
12-24-2005, 08:32 PM
False Teachers and Their Destruction
1But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

ummAbdillah
12-24-2005, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PRISONERofJOY12
False Teachers and Their Destruction
1But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
:confused:
what do u mean?
what prophets are you talking about?
:peace:

- Qatada -
12-24-2005, 08:40 PM
Hey prisoner of Joy.

Just thought you'd like to know the islamic perspective of Jesus (peace and blessings be upon him and his beloved family.

Click on the Following link please:

Jesus in Islam.

Hope you benefit from it insha Allaah (God willing.)

Peace.

PRISONERofJOY12
12-24-2005, 08:43 PM
thank you. agian... hope I am not being a burden to you all.. don't want to be..

- Qatada -
12-24-2005, 08:48 PM
Of course your not - learning about faith, and knowing the truth is really important within islam.

On the homepage of this site - you'll see a 'tune in' section, its like a radio where you can hear about islam and christianity - from a brother called yusuf estes. You may want to listen to that too.

And you can discuss more about christianity with brother Ansar, who may come online later on today - i'm sure you'd like to discuss between the differences of christianity and islam with him too insha Allaah. (God willing.) :)

If you got any more questions - please do ask. thanks.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.