/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Clothing

shizz
11-22-2005, 11:47 AM
I want to share this with you all.
You will not be dissappopinted inshallah.
www.islamicimpressions.com

adult clothes, childrens clothes.

kool designs, youth clothing!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
11-22-2005, 11:48 AM
salam
bro where are the islamic clothing? all i see are hoodies and t-shirts
wasalam

~Raindrop~
11-22-2005, 11:50 AM
salaam
yeah thats not Islamic
wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-22-2005, 11:52 AM
salam
i thought it was going to be thobes, bishts and for sisters abayas and niqaabs
wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Raindrop~
11-22-2005, 11:54 AM
does the clothing have Islamic slogans? some poor soul prob got mixed up. anyway they do have other islamic stuff.and i could do with another ninja. mine always seems to go walkies.
wassalam

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-22-2005, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
bro where are the islamic clothing? all i see are hoodies and t-shirts
wasalam
LOL

aishakhan
11-22-2005, 12:05 PM
thank you brother for giving the link

~Raindrop~
11-22-2005, 12:06 PM
whos using my name?:-(

shizz
11-22-2005, 12:10 PM
my mistake. i shoould have said clothing with islamic mesages, slogans etc.
i though the thobes etc were arab dress and that as long as the awrah is coverd its all halal. in that case the t shirts may be islamic dress because they cover awrah (unless you wear them tight !!) and they convey islamic messages...... anyway make of it what you want i just thought it was a kool site

aishakhan
11-22-2005, 12:15 PM
thank you bro anyway, there is some good stuff there

UmmKhadi
11-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Hmm... I saw the girls-top saying "I wanna be like Khadijah" or something... I would never let my girl wear that. Not home, not out. Too flashy, too much stars and sparkle. Man, I hate those girly-girly outfits for my girls.

MetSudaisTwice
11-22-2005, 01:38 PM
salam
i agree with you sis
wasalam

TEH
11-22-2005, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shizz
I want to share this with you all.
You will not be dissappopinted inshallah.
www.islamicimpressions.com

adult clothes, childrens clothes.

kool designs, youth clothing!!
Good stuff mate, in fact, I think my bro has the soldier of Allah hoodie...

And you guys, stop being so negative, then Im sure ive seen a fatwa somewhere that says hoodies are haraam...

:eek:

Just in case you square people out there dont realise, I am joking, so enjoin the good, forbid the evil and wear those hoodies...

:D

~Raindrop~
11-22-2005, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TEH

Just in case you square people out there dont realise, I am joking, so enjoin the good, forbid the evil and wear those hoodies...

:D
hmmmmmmm...........

_salam_
11-22-2005, 07:25 PM
Question :

What is the ruling on using clothing of the kuffar (unbelievers)?

Answer :

The use of clothing of the kuffar (unbelievers) which they have worn is permissible as long as there is no known najasa (impurity) regarding it, because the default for things in general is tahaarah (purity) and it is not overridden by mere doubt. Likewise, what they have woven and dyed and what has been imported from their countries are also permissible, as long as they do not comprise anything haram (forbidden), because the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his sahaba (his companions) wore items the kuffar had woven and made, and likewise the Prophet (peace be upon him) wore a Roman jubba (a long outer garment, open in front, with wide sleeves).

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid (www.islam-qa.com)

hope this helps:okay:

And remember to check out http://mumininternational.spreadshirt.com

shizz
11-29-2005, 04:32 PM
well im glad that someones found the ruling.
so i guess that islamic impressions is ok then.
im glad coz i wear the clothing and thinks its top stuff mashallah!

shizz
11-29-2005, 04:37 PM
brother 'salaam' i checked that sight out. some good things but all the clothing said either muslim or tawheed. good stuff limited designs.
the isalmicimpressions.com website has some realy good messages/slogans. lets hope we keep gettin good designs inshallah!

_salam_
11-30-2005, 12:17 AM
I should also post this ruling too, cause I noticed that the islamic impressions site uses the word Allah on some of there products as do a lot of other clothing sites.

Question :

Salam.
There are T-shirts currently available in my area with the word "Allah" written on it. The issue has been raised that this is wrong because people may abuse the T-shirt by wearing it or throwing it on the floor out of carelessness. Also, it has been asked whether it can be worn to the toilet.
What is your opinion on the matter ?
Jazakallah.

Answer :
Praise be to Allaah.

It is not permissible to buy or wear these T-shirts, and the one who wears them should be denounced, because they involve disrespect towards the name of Allaah, which is bound to be mistreated by being printed on these shirts, whether they are thrown in places where Allaah’s name should not be put, such as in bathrooms (especially when they get dirty and need washing) or are mistreated in other ways. If you and other Muslims refrain from buying these shirts, this will narrow the market for them, which will force the producers – if their aim is merely commercial – to stop printing them. And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid (www.islam-qa.com)

Hope this helps...and there are more than just two designs at http://mumininternational.spreadshirt.com you got to look at the back of some of the shirts cause some have designs on the back.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.