/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do I have to this? Oh well...

.::aBDI::.
01-27-2005, 11:40 PM
:sl:

Hey How is everyone? I hope you all good...a frined told me about this site and I already like it...anyway, I don't know much ...but insha allah I will do what ever i can.

My name is Abdi and I am in middle east, saudi arabia and I just want to thank the ones who are working here for doing this great job. Kadafi brother, I never said "dym wish i did that"...but in your case I do..so keep it up coz i am also proud of you man.

my thanks also are to the members who are here...you guys are special coz I see so many great topics around. Masha allah the place has a real Islamic taste...baarak allahu fiikum

1ousii...(1_Of_Ur_Siss_In_Islam) hope you like the new nick ...dee i just made a strict abbreviation...nice nick but I am lazy as you know...anyway thanks walaal for telling me about the place. proudmuslima the same goes to you ...

salaam...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
01-27-2005, 11:46 PM
Saalams bro

Masha ALLAH, uve made ur presence felt in a few other threads (well at least to me). keep up the good work insha allah. looking forward to some great threads from you

:applaud:

01-28-2005, 12:39 AM
Farhan...thanks brother, i will try my best...but i can't never be as good as you!

Thanks for the WLC again...it is nice of you...

Uma Rayanah
01-28-2005, 09:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by .::aBDI::.

1ousii...(1_Of_Ur_Siss_In_Islam) hope you like the new nick ...dee i just made a strict abbreviation...nice nick but I am lazy as you know...anyway thanks walaal for telling me about the place. proudmuslima the same goes to you ...

salaam...

Dee waa iska caadii u can call me 1ousii,,, :mad: jokin.. i know u 3aaziis.com..lol :shade: walaaah 7aalaah.. maasaarat haathahi.. shoo huu l3baah !!!

Welcome dear brother.. hope u hv a wandeerful time in dis site inshallah...

fariid u can help me out with da arabic topicz gald u joined :thumbs_up

all da best. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
A. Mukhtar
01-28-2005, 10:52 AM

Welcome to the site.

Abdi, I hope you are enjoying the great warm weather in the Middle East while we freeze here!

Alhmdulillaah, we shall build this e-Muslim community together. Tell everyone close to you, family, friends etc.

:w:

kadafi
01-28-2005, 01:56 PM
:sl: bro and welcome!!

I'm glad that members are encouraging their friends and/or relatives to join this discussion board.

We'll be looking forward to your threads & posts bro!!

Wa'salaam

Uthman
01-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Welcome to the forum! :)

abdulkadir
01-28-2005, 08:35 PM
welcome bro ;)

01-31-2005, 08:28 PM
1_Of_Ur_Siss_In_Islam...thanks 4 da wlc sista...mashkuurah ... But I don't think you need my help or any thing ... you are so masha allah...But sure it will be my pleasure. First I got to take course on how you use those smiles... dee I bet the admins are mad on how heavily you use them...but who cares ...they make me smile... Hey! some are not even listed! where did you get those? imtixaan lol

A. Mukhtar thanks brother...sure this can be an ideal islamic forum and it will grow within no time...ya the weather is so great these days...i can now wear my summer clothes...but in 6 mouths time you wont wish to be here man...u know, it is hell in summer...anyway, thanks for stepping by brother..

kadafi... thanks man, and about the site don't get amazed, the site is advertising itself and it is great place to be...that is how everyone feels at da start...so don't worry, it is blessed

I got active when I love a forum, but since what we are talking about here is islam, I got to be so careful to what ever I type down... hey osamn and abdulkadir, thanks 4 da wlc guys...

Uma Rayanah
01-31-2005, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by .::aBDI::.
1_Of_Ur_Siss_In_Islam...thanks 4 da wlc sista...mashkuurah ... But I don't think you need my help or any thing ... you are so masha allah...But sure it will be my pleasure. First I got to take course on how you use those smiles... dee I bet the admins are mad on how heavily you use them...but who cares ...they make me smile... Hey! some are not even listed! where did you get those? imtixaan lol

3ashraa 3alaa 3ashraah.,.

Kulhaa imtixaaan!!!! oo kaalii maiiday shahaadady!!!

i get dis smilez from dis site.... u welcome 2 use it

http://webpages.charter.net/connectingzone/happy.html

Niiadeer .. waa kaasaa hoo,,,,, waax kalaah maad rabtaah!!!

anaa t7ataa amrk...

02-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Thank u so much cousin...you know what they say..alsoora tiqni can alf kalimah... :shade: cala kuli xaal, kahliiki kida amoora zay kida cala dool...spread smiles everywhere... inti kul- fil kul :applaud:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!