/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson is a Muslim???

libyanhero
11-23-2005, 04:56 AM
I just heard that Michael Jackson became Muslim in 2003 and is a member of the Nation of Islam, I never heard of it before

Michael Jackson Caught In Ladies Toilets
UKFlava.com ^ | Nov.14, 2005

Posted on 11/14/2005 11:19:55 AM PST by COUNTrecount

Michael Jackson has been caught in the ladies toilets - applying make-up.

The eccentric star triggered a security alert in a Dubai shopping mall when he was spotted powdering his nose in the communal loos.

Jacko, wearing a woman's Arabic headscarf, wandered into the wrong toilets, removed his disguise and started applying rouge to his cheeks.

A woman, standing at the next mirror, reportedly squealed in horror when she recognised the singer's famous face, before taking photos on her mobile phone.

Jackson, who has been living in Bahrain since being cleared of sex abuse charges, let out a screech in return, which saw his bodyguards rush to his side.

The horrified woman - a Tunisian teacher - then told a frightened-looking Jackson she was going to take the photos to police, according to UAE newspaper Khaleej Times.

Fellow shoppers then saw the mall's guards try to take the phone off the woman, before cops turned up to break-up the struggle.

Jackson was seen being led away to a blacked-out car as the police squad arrived.

Dubai police have confirmed they attended the bizarre incident at the capital's Battuta Mall over the weekend.

Dubai police chief Abdul Jalil Mehdi said he had demanded the woman hand over her phone so he could delete the photos.

Under local law it is forbidden to take unauthorised pictures to sell for profit.

No action is to be taken against Jackson. Mehdi added: "The situation is sorted out."

source: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1521900/posts

read this article haha thought its pretty funny, he is wearing a hijab probably Mike Tyson's brother...muslim wierdos

i have one of his songs attached or at least they say its him

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bittersteel
11-23-2005, 05:10 AM
I don't believe it.No I don't.

Noor
11-23-2005, 05:44 AM
:sl:

The song is by Zain Bhikha http://www.load-islam.com/C/Media/Zain_Bhikha/#

It's titled Allah'a Sükret.

:w:

Naheezah
11-23-2005, 07:08 AM

:mad:

zat's insane!! me 2 i dnt believe zat, it's so unnatural 2 b true... n that song is really one of Zain's nasheed...:rant:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mehnaz
11-23-2005, 07:18 AM
salaamz...
i dunno where these rumours come from...a few years back there was a rumour that will smith has reverted and is a muslim now....wudnt that be hyped up???...and then that wud give the western press a very very good reason to project them as bad guys now that they;re muslims...they wud just go like see hez a muslim now thats what islam teaches blah blah....:enough!:

Muezzin
11-23-2005, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by libyanhero
I just heard that Michael Jackson became Muslim in 2003 and is a member of the Nation of Islam, I never heard of it before
Mmm. The Nation of Islam is very weird though. They stray from the true teachings of Islam quite a bit. Malcolm X was a member of the Nation of Islam to begin with, but I think he became a proper Muslim after he went on Hajj. I don't want to criticise the Nation of Islam sect too much though, since it could breach forum rules.

Michael Jackson Caught In Ladies Toilets
UKFlava.com ^ | Nov.14, 2005

Posted on 11/14/2005 11:19:55 AM PST by COUNTrecount

Michael Jackson has been caught in the ladies toilets - applying make-up.

The eccentric star triggered a security alert in a Dubai shopping mall when he was spotted powdering his nose in the communal loos.
Powdering his nose...

Or gluing it back on?

You decide :p

Jacko, wearing a woman's Arabic headscarf, wandered into the wrong toilets, removed his disguise and started applying rouge to his cheeks.
He's not Muslim, he's just confused, bless 'im.

A woman, standing at the next mirror, reportedly squealed in horror when she recognised the singer's famous face, before taking photos on her mobile phone.
The mental image I have of this is priceless!

Ameeratul Layl
11-23-2005, 01:32 PM

SubhanAllah. Allah has made sum funny ppl....in this world.

Allah ma3ak

habib
11-23-2005, 01:49 PM
it's Zain Bhikha song

UmmKhadi
11-23-2005, 02:05 PM
Where does all these rumours come from?

Do we need that M.J is a muslim? Is it a big thing if he was? No. All we need is Allah. Allah dont need anyone of us. Not even M.J. Not even for Dawah.

Its the same feeling i get of this, as when i see pictures photoshopped to make it look like miracles of Allah.

Ameeratul Layl
11-23-2005, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by UmmKhadi
Where does all these rumours come from?

Do we need that M.J is a muslim? Is it a big thing if he was? No. All we need is Allah. Allah dont need anyone of us. Not even M.J. Not even for Dawah.

Its the same feeling i get of this, as when i see pictures photoshopped to make it look like miracles of Allah.

I dont think itd be a BIG thing if he was...but itd be nice to know that he is.:-\

Allah ma3ik

libyanhero
11-23-2005, 02:46 PM
Yah and May Allah guide him

still I don't know how he went in the wrong bathroom but with a headscarf, he is just trying to decieve people and say i ended in the wrong bathroom.

who knows he could be in the Nation of Islam and he doesnt wanna announce it publically but still the guy is a pervert

Halima
11-24-2005, 04:53 PM
:sl: I don't think it is necessary to spend all of our time discussing wether Micheal Jackson is muslim when in fact he himself has been disloyal in this lifetime. I would definetly hope that all of us shouldn't be so concerned about wether a pop star has been in drugs or wether he has been to jail. All of it is just not worth it. Besides that almost all of them have a negative reputation that I will not see anyone try to change it to a positive one in the near time future.

:threadclo

libyanhero
11-26-2005, 04:22 AM
Michael Jackson going Muslim?

American pop icon announces intention to convert to Islam, according to sources in Bahrain
Roee Nahmias

Does this explain the anti-Semitic comments? American pop star Michael Jackson has officially announced that he has been following the five tenets of Islam and intends to convert to Islam, according to a report on the website of Arab-Israeli newspaper Panorama.

The report is based on information elicited from sources in Bahrain.

According to the report, Jackson’s announcement noted he is moving to Bahrain and has purchased some real-estate on an artificial island there. The singer said he decided to convert to Islam because he is convinced it is the closest religion to his personal beliefs.

Jackson also noted he intends to soon move all his assets and his studio from the U.S. to Bahrain, and expressed his hope to be rid of various legal troubles and enjoy the kind of freedom he says he does not have in America.

Notably, if the reports are correct Jackson would not be the first member of his family to make the move to Islam. His brother, Jermaine, who moved to the Gulf nation of Dubai, is also a convert.

According to the sources, Jermaine was the one to provide his famous brother with books about Islam and encouraged him to convert. The report says the pop star read the books and even added his comments on some pages.

Jackson was the center of recent controversy after it was reported that he referred to Jews as “leeches” in a phone message to a former business partner.

Referring to Jews, Jackson was heard saying that "they're like leeches…I'm so tired of it…They start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money, big house, cars and everything. End up penniless. It is a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."

(11.25.05, 21:50)

source: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...174956,00.html

solid_snake
11-26-2005, 04:26 AM
anyone but wacko

libyanhero
11-26-2005, 04:28 AM
no it could be, we'll wait for the coming days time will tell

Bittersteel
11-26-2005, 04:30 AM
I usually doubt the authenticity of such news......

Muezzin
11-26-2005, 05:53 PM
Well, if he does become Muslim, masha'allah, that's good news for him, as it is for any revert.

But er... I'll have a lot of 'Astagfirullahs' to say to wipe out all those snide remarks I made about him.

mehnaz
11-26-2005, 05:57 PM
salaam...

i doubt it....i heard something like this abt will smith a few years back!!...

Allah knows best!!...

FiAmanillah

Hisbul_Aziz
11-26-2005, 05:57 PM
[PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE LARGE ARTICLES AS THEY ARE A WASTE OF SPACE]

i wont beleive it till i see it:w:

Muezzin
11-26-2005, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahadeen
i wont beleive it till i see it:w:
We're talking about Jacko here - you don't believe it even when you do see it :p

- Qatada -
11-26-2005, 06:02 PM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

it would be good if he did.. this way he'll find more ease in his life insha Allaah, instead of all the media hype. i still dont like the idea that all people think we hate the jews, even though we may hate what they believe or their actions - it isn't approved of to backbite or swear, so its not really a good example.

Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala knows best and no matter how popular we are, we will return to Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala.. if he has or will revert - then he is lucky alhamdulillah.. but if he's not, then may Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala guide him and guide us all. ameen. may Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala also send eternal peace and blessings upon his beloved Rasool sal Allaahu alayhi wasalam, his beloved family and the muslim ummah. may we all enter jannah al firdaws. ameen, thuma ameen.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

sapphire
11-26-2005, 06:05 PM
my sister is just reading something on the net...she just sed he's converted...well...Allah guide him....never know....

*charisma*
11-26-2005, 06:05 PM
Assalamu Alaikum
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

it would be good if he did.. this way he'll find more ease in his life insha Allaah, instead of all the media hype. i still dont like the idea that all people think we hate the jews, even though we may hate what they believe or their actions - it isn't approved of to backbite or swear, so its not really a good example.

Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala knows best and no matter how popular we are, we will return to Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala.. if he has or will revert - then he is lucky alhamdulillah.. but if he's not, then may Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala guide him and guide us all. ameen. may Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala also send eternal peace and blessings upon his beloved Rasool sal Allaahu alayhi wasalam, his beloved family and the muslim ummah. may we all enter jannah al firdaws. ameen, thuma ameen.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.
a great dua! AMEEEEEEEEEEN!

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

mehnaz
11-26-2005, 06:10 PM
Ameen to the duaas bro!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.