/* */

PDA

View Full Version : AoA..help needed!!

^..sTr!vEr..^
11-23-2005, 10:47 AM
:sl:
i want to some info on the below written topic..if ne one can find somethg then do tell me..

"bragging is a common disease among people. in surah hadid ayat 23 Allah tells us not to be a braggart. wht makes people brag? do u brag..why?"

JazakAllah.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ameeratul Layl
11-23-2005, 11:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Naveera
i want to some info on the below written topic..if ne one can find somethg then do tell me..

"bragging is a common disease among people. in surah hadid ayat 23 Allah tells us not to be a braggart. wht makes people brag? do u brag..why?"

JazakAllah.

Do I brag?
No....wait, does brag mean boast or does it mean to continously annoy someone?

Allah ma3akum

~Raindrop~
11-23-2005, 11:24 AM
salaam
brag means boast. and you, my majesty, are always bragging about your non existent body guards. ps only jokin sis. :-)
wassalam

Halima
11-24-2005, 07:15 PM
Sorry if I'm late....

:sl: Bragging is a poison to modesty. If someone brags that means that they have a super-ego and their mind is self-sufficient. They establish a self-centered postion to themselves as to " I'm better than anyone" attitude. This is what is hurtful to Allah's eyes. It is a complete disgrace. If someone wants to brag at least let them tell it to someone who cares, otherwise they will be immensely hurt emotionally. Bragging developes a jealous means from other people. Thus creates enemies. That is why sometimes enemies can be your closest friend. One must BE CAREFUL. :w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
^..sTr!vEr..^
11-25-2005, 11:08 AM
JazakAllah for the help sis'z.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.