/* */

PDA

View Full Version : wasalaam aleikum

daood
11-24-2005, 12:09 AM
salaams,

i am daood. i am 1st gen chechen-american. i am here looking for a little more traditional islamic discussion. i have been to ---, and find it a bit too... progressive for me. hamdullah.

nothing wrong with that, for those who are progrssive here, but not my cup of tea.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
baby_muslimah15
11-24-2005, 12:21 AM
Salaamz welcome to da forum...Hope you enjoy yo stay here with us....Hollaz

Sanobar
11-24-2005, 09:20 AM
salam!
welcome to the forums!
ma'salama

habib
11-24-2005, 11:35 AM
Slaam

Welcome to the Forum ...

Insha Allah this place will beneficial for u ..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ameeratul Layl
11-24-2005, 11:37 AM
:sl:
A7lan wa sa7lan brother.
I hope you have a beneficial stay.inshAllah.

Allah ma3ak

Ansar Al-'Adl
11-25-2005, 09:20 PM
:sl: br. daood,
Welcome to our forum!
format_quote Originally Posted by daood
I have been to ---, and find it a bit too... progressive for me. hamdullah.
The fallacy of so-called 'progressive' muslims is that they don't realise that progressiveness and moderation come from adherence to the religion of Islam, and not from distorting and customizing it to suit one's personal values, for that is blatant extremisim. We follow Islam as it was revealed by Allah swt in the Qur'an, as it was explained by Prophet Muhammad pbuh in the Sunnah, and as it was understood by his companions and the early generations upon the righteous path.

The sheer ignorance of the site you mentioned is witnessed in their claim (Dec. 31, 04) that Shariah law is unislamic! In reality, Shar'ah refers to the very constitution of Islam based on the Qur'an and Sunnah; consequently Islam is Shari'ah and the Shari'ah is Islam.

Cleary the Muslims will only progress when they begin to learn about their religion.

:w:

sapphire
11-25-2005, 09:30 PM
welcome.....enjoy your stay...

Riya90
11-25-2005, 09:34 PM
Salam..

Welcome and i hope u have an enjoyable stay inshaAllah ;)

wa fi amani Allah

- Qatada -
11-25-2005, 09:37 PM
wa alykum a Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum bro, insha Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay. if you got any questions about islam - then please do ask. we look forward to your posts insha Allaah.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Ra`eesah
11-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Ya Hala marhaba welcome to Li InshAllah you will benfit from us and us from you. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.