/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Leave Him Alone !!

WomanOfJihad
01-29-2005, 01:41 AM
:sl:

*SubhanAllah hopefully my Title has dragged everyones atention*

i just wanted to say that UNDERNEATH the POLITICS board..there r more than 3 topics goin on which includess USA n talkin abt BUSH .. i think better not to make the whole board of bUSH and USA since it will drag loads of attention .. n dnt forget in future we wil have muslims n nonmuslims from other countries viewing those threads .. so better keep the bUSH profile on a low .. InshAllah ..

* i m sure there are others things we cud talk abt in politics, but i know we wudnt enjoy as much as these ones .. but better to b on a safe side*
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khaldun
01-29-2005, 01:47 AM
:sl:

*it seems as the sister is having anxious panik attacks*

There is truth in what you say, inshAllah if brother aamirsaab and other members that are active in that forum could take note of this...would be much apperciated.

aamirsaab
01-29-2005, 11:51 AM
womenofjihad does have a point tho
we shouldnt attract attention to ourselves -especially unwanted attention as mentioned in several other threads. which is why I am staying away from anything related to bush.

this site, mashalla, has guided me and im sure it has helped many other people as well. I wish it no harm - i appreciate that people have taken the time to make this site and i appreciate the effort that went in as well. :applaud:

i have learnt to keep my mouth firmly shut and my opinions to myself.
I am sorry if i have offended any1 - i just got a bit carried away and didnt think of the consequences.

I admit that i have made many mistakes in my life.
But im still learning.

:w: to all

Sheikh Haroon
01-29-2005, 12:29 PM
Salaam.

Ive actually had the MI5 around at my house for "terrorist material", so i wouldnt advise anyone to post anything which can put them in jeopardy.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
asi17
09-28-2005, 10:15 PM
wont be long b4 the quran is classed as terrorist material

TEH
09-28-2005, 10:17 PM
Wont be long before we are all chucked into prison and fed to the lions...

:omg:

Anyway, good point sis...

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.