/* */

PDA

View Full Version : peace to all

Rahma
11-24-2005, 10:34 PM
:sl: dear brothers and sisters in Islam, i just wanted to introduce my self my name is Rahma. i just wanted to extend my salaam, by the will and grace of Allah you will recieve this message in good health
may ALLAH (swt) unite this ummah and forgive this ummah and may ALLAH(swt) increase our eeman and guide us to the straight path.
ameen

peace
your sister in islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-24-2005, 10:39 PM
wa alykum a Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum sister. ameen to your dua', may Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala also send eternal peace and blessings upon his beloved Rasool Muhammad sal Allaahu alayhi wasalam, his beloved family and the muslim ummah. may we all enter jannah al firdaws. ameen.

insha Allaah you'll have a really beneficial stay here. if you got any questions to ask about islam, or even the forum, please dont be afraid to ask. we look forward to your posts insha Allaah.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

*charisma*
11-24-2005, 10:48 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Ameen to both of ur dua's!

ahem...

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM UKHTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):)

hope you find your stay beneficial Inshallah...
Great to have you become part of this forum
and May Allah subhana wa tala bless you for your beautiful dua..
if you have any questions, plz do ask :)

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

baby_muslimah15
11-25-2005, 06:41 AM
Welcome 2 da forum....Ameen to your Dua's...May Allah bless you and us all Ameen...Well I hope u enjoy yo stay here wit us, and u benefit alot like I did and still am....Hollaz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
habib
11-25-2005, 09:12 AM
Slaam

Welcome to the Forum ...

Ameen to the Dua ..

MetSudaisTwice
11-25-2005, 11:13 AM
salam
welcome to the forums sis
wasalam

Ra`eesah
11-26-2005, 11:36 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Ya Hala marhaba welcome to Li InshAllah you will benfit from us and us from you. :)

ola
11-26-2005, 01:23 PM
hey welcum sis
hope u have a gd time
ameen to ur kewl duaa
uh.... i dunno wot 2 say
anywayz buh bye
xx

libyanhero
11-26-2005, 01:26 PM
wailaykum as salam wa rahmatullah

welcome to the forums sister

sapphire
11-26-2005, 03:18 PM
ameen...welcome to the forum...hope your stay is enjoyable and benefitial....

Shadow
11-26-2005, 03:39 PM
:sl:
:welcome:

welcome to the forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.