/* */

PDA

View Full Version : asalamu aleykum

leena.noor
01-29-2005, 09:25 PM
Aslaamu Aleykum Brothers and Sisters. It is wonderful to find a site like this and inshaAllah I will be able to use it to learn more about Islam. I am a convert, It has been almost 10 months mashaAllah since I converted. I would enjoy talking to people that can help me speak about Islam to others and help them understand my love of it. Asalaamu aleykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
WomanOfJihad
01-29-2005, 09:44 PM
:sl: sis noor

WELCUM TO THE FORUMMMMMMMMMM

GLAD to have u heree.. mashAlah been 10 months since u have converted to Islam . ( GIVES her a BIG HUGG ) ... inshAllah we all r here to help each other .. n hope this site is beneficial 4 u .. if u have any problmes or want to learn about a particular thing then Dnt hesitateee.. make urself at homeee ;)
:w:

Khaldun
01-30-2005, 12:36 AM
:sl:

Allahu Akbar!

I am glad to hear that sister. InshAllah you will come to like these forums and I hope that you feel a part of our little e-community, and may Allah always keep you AND us firm on Islam. Looking forward to your posts

Far7an
01-30-2005, 12:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun
may Allah always keep you AND us firm on Islam.
Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uma Rayanah
01-30-2005, 01:35 PM
Asalaamu Alikum....

~*I hope u r all in da best state of health 'N' iman inshallah*~

Laa ilaahaa ilaa allah.. Subhaan allah waal alhmdul allah waa alaahu akbar.....

Mashallah mashallah...

Wellcome dear sister 2 dis site...

One thing 4 sure u will notice dat this site is increasing daily maybe even hourl .. ands inshallah u will increase ur Imaan (faith) to...

leena.noor
01-30-2005, 06:15 PM
Asalaamu aleykum,
Thank you all alhumdiliah, it's great to hear from all of you. I pray inshaAllah that we can contine talking. Please feel free to shoot me an e-mail. Salaam aleykum

Muslimah
01-30-2005, 07:16 PM

I usually dont like to welcome members, because i feel i always need welcome's....BUT

Ukhti Leena...very specialy warm welcome to you, May Allah subhana wa ta'aala guide you all the time...

subhana Allah wa bihamdih...Subhana Allah Al-adiim

leena.noor
01-31-2005, 04:31 AM
Thank you Sisters SO MUCH! I feel so loved! Alhumdiliah, may Allah just bless all of you in everything in your lives.

kadafi
01-31-2005, 09:18 AM

Welcome sis, I observed that you're an revert. Masha'Allah!

Abdalla
01-31-2005, 09:18 AM
subhanallah only one admin has replied to you, well heres the second admin.....welcome to load-islam forum, hope you enjoy your stay sister!

abdulkadir
01-31-2005, 06:56 PM
mashallah
sister, well i dont have much to say
but welcom

alham dollilah, and i am happy to have you as my sister in Islam ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.