/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Know More About Your Self

marias
11-25-2005, 10:17 AM
:sl: MY FRIENDS
I WANT TO GIVE YOU THIS SITE WHICH IS REALLY INTERESTING ,IT HAS THE COLLECTION OF TESTS THAT HELP YOU TO DISCOVER MORE ABOUT YOUR SELF. AND HERE IT IS:
web.tickle.com
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 10:24 AM
:sl:

I tried this on link about'wealth and emotion' or sumthing like that. U know wat it sed:

I had to sign in.:mad:

Allah ma3akum

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 10:29 AM

ive signed up and tried:
what does ur room say about u quiz?

Here are the results: wat a load of lardee daa.

Sometimes less really is more whether you've genned up on feng shui or simply have a natural urge to remain clutter-free, you're all about simple lines. Maybe you use woven rattan baskets to hide laundry or have cotton linen in a monochromatic hue. Simplicity is for you.

Whilst you may get overwhelmed when everyday clutter starts accumulating on flat surfaces (don't we all?), you're also probably well organised; which may be why your mates like to congregate in your minimalist, calm surroundings. Perhaps you set the tone with a chic steel desk lamp and keep disarray at bay with fab storage boxes. You like to have a place for everything, shambolic simply isn't your style--and that translates into a room that perfectly reflects your clean, modern approach.

:playing: :playing: :playing:

marias
11-25-2005, 10:30 AM
YEH,BUT IT IS REALLY A GOOD ONE,AND IT KEEPS SENDING YOU E-MAILS OVER AND OVER AND OVER............

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 10:32 AM

I took this one:

How rich is your emotional wealth?

These are my results:

For some people, the highlights of their working life are getting paid and driving home on Friday evening. Not you; we wouldn't mind guessing that you get as much enjoyment from helping people, as you do from receiving the profits from your actions. You seem to be one of the few people who have already found the purpose inside yourself through the skills that you use in your everyday life. This probably reflects the talents you have always had. Some people believe that a strong connection between your skills and natural talent indicate that you have good communication between your heart and brain. After all, it's one thing to be good at what you do, it's quite another to have the perspective to realise how much your enthusiasm for your skill can rub off on other people. In fact, by being marked out as an Emotional Millionaire, you probably have the right words and delivery to make other people feel that you can really make a difference in their lives. It's a good job you're a natural giver as you might find that people just can't get enough of you!

wat a load of lardee daa I say!!!!

marias
11-25-2005, 10:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

ive signed up and tried:
what does ur room say about u quiz?

Here are the results: wat a load of lardee daa.

Sometimes less really is more whether you've genned up on feng shui or simply have a natural urge to remain clutter-free, you're all about simple lines. Maybe you use woven rattan baskets to hide laundry or have cotton linen in a monochromatic hue. Simplicity is for you.

Whilst you may get overwhelmed when everyday clutter starts accumulating on flat surfaces (don't we all?), you're also probably well organised; which may be why your mates like to congregate in your minimalist, calm surroundings. Perhaps you set the tone with a chic steel desk lamp and keep disarray at bay with fab storage boxes. You like to have a place for everything, shambolic simply isn't your style--and that translates into a room that perfectly reflects your clean, modern approach.

:playing: :playing: :playing:
HAHAHAHA.............WELL DONE SIS ,KEEP IT UP

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 10:36 AM

its a load of lardee I sed.
Dont believe any of that. This is just a bit of fun...

Allah ma3ik

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 10:38 AM

well, I just tried: Are u turning into your parents?

Ah, now we're looking more closely we can see the family resemblance! You seem to be happy following the ways of your parents and that's no bad thing. After all they did a good job of bringing you up didn't they? In fact, as the years pass you will have more in common with your parents, and we can see your friendship growing even stronger. In fact we can see you buying the same jumpers, tutting all the way through Top of The Pops and maybe even joining in their coach trips! You're not necessarily old before your time, you just look at the future with a more sensible mentality than other people your own age. After all some people believe it's best to live fast and die young, while others ensure they're built to last!

Allah ma3akum

marias
11-25-2005, 10:43 AM

well, I just tried: Are u turning into your parents?

Ah, now we're looking more closely we can see the family resemblance! You seem to be happy following the ways of your parents and that's no bad thing. After all they did a good job of bringing you up didn't they? In fact, as the years pass you will have more in common with your parents, and we can see your friendship growing even stronger. In fact we can see you buying the same jumpers, tutting all the way through Top of The Pops and maybe even joining in their coach trips! You're not necessarily old before your time, you just look at the future with a more sensible mentality than other people your own age. After all some people believe it's best to live fast and die young, while others ensure they're built to last!

Allah ma3akum
for God sake,what are you doing?................take it easy my dear

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 12:08 PM

its fun!!
Im going to take the 'brat' test now.
*giggle*

Allah ma3akum

MetSudaisTwice
11-25-2005, 12:12 PM
salam
lol, same here, am taking the test now
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 12:16 PM
The author of this nonsence is a right cheak!!!!:skeleton:

Here is wat I got for my brat test:

Large and in charge - that's what you hope to be. And while it's never a bad idea to have a little ambition, you'll do what it takes to get to the top. Unfortunately, it's not always the best way to make friends. Try to remember that life's all about give and take. And sometimes, you have to listen to other people's ideas, especially before you, uh, borrow them. Being CEO of everything doesn't mean that you're obliged to step on other people's toes. Slow down matey. Take a big, long breath. Ahhhh. Doesn't that feel better?

Allah ma3akum

Batoota
11-25-2005, 12:22 PM

Just wondering: doesn't your brat test Ameeratul Layul contradict your first test that said you like to help people and all the rest of the lardee? ;) ???

I'm too tired to take any of the tests myself...

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 12:22 PM

Okay, I took another test.
'whats your vibe?'
Here are my results. Very happy, I must say.lol.:

You're one class act - the perfect balance of a cool, casual attitude and an elegant, polished style. There's a certain grace in almost everything you do. It's true, you make things look easy — even when they're not. And while there's nothing flashy about how you present yourself, you never fail to dazzle most people you meet. You tend to take life as it comes - and it's not easy to throw you off course. A strong sense of self and a hearty dose of confidence help you handle whatever comes your way. And usually, look good doing it!

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Batoota

Just wondering: doesn't your brat test Ameeratul Layul contradict your first test that said you like to help people and all the rest of the lardee? ;) ???

I'm too tired to take any of the tests myself...

wats this....judging session ay?:mad:
Only messin...I dont know....dnt ask me...ask the einstien that made such silly tests.:playing:

Allah ma3ik

Batoota
11-25-2005, 12:23 PM

^ that test was copy paste the brat test...???

Batoota
11-25-2005, 12:25 PM

:lol: Nah, Ameeratul Layul i wasn't judging! I was just commenting on how different you are- two completely opposite test results!

Anyways, yeah, i know it's the test people...*weird stuff!*

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 12:25 PM

^ that test was copy paste the brat test...???

looooolll....sorry. giv me 2 mins Ill edit.lol.
Allah ma3ik
ps. at least sum1 cares about hw stupid I look.:loving: :playing:

Batoota
11-25-2005, 12:27 PM

Hhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahh!! I really thought the test people were really dumbos writing the same thing over and over!! Hahahh!! That is so0o funny! I so did not mean to make you sound dumb!

*reading your every word*:D :stastifie: :laugh:

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 12:29 PM

Hhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahh!! I really thought the test people were really dumbos writing the same thing over and over!! Hahahh!! That is so0o funny! I so did not mean to make you sound dumb!

*reading your every word*:D :stastifie: :laugh:

:sl: u better watch ur tongue lady.....:mad:

Allah ma3ik
psstt...batoota...me only messing.:loving:

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 12:38 PM

gosh!! it gets funnier:
Here are the results to the test: 'what kind of traveller are you?'

If you could make your perfect holiday entrance we're guessing that a classy person like you would be met from your private jet by a chauffeur driven limo, to be whisked up to your penthouse suite with rooftop swimming pool. Regardless of whether you can afford this opulence, we get the feeling that your holidays should have a luxurious sheen of class, not to mention some serious relaxation. After all, you've worked hard to get there in the first place. The trouble is that snoozing on a lounger is all well and good, but you have to make difficult decisions over whether to signal to the waiter to bring another cocktail or have another dip in the pool. We can see you thriving in the soon-to-be-discovered hotspots where you can soak up the sun away from the throngs of other tourists. When you're not sunbathing you like to shop 'til you drop in the exclusive boutiques followed by a spa treatment or two. Who knows you may find yourself rubbing shoulders with your celebrity soul mates Liz Hurley and Victoria Beckham at the same time!

Its making me blush!!The beginning is anyway....lol.

Allah ma3akum
psttt...its still a load of lardee daa though.:playing:

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 12:49 PM
:sl: the einstien that made THIS quiz is atrue....einstien:

My fav colour IS actually black:loving:

Here are the results to the quiz:'whats your colour?'

Your colour is black. The colour of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them -- your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind that your personality might be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness -- trust us, it won't kill you. Overall, though, black is the colour of professionalism and achievement, which means it's clearly the colour for you.

Allah ma3akum

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 01:00 PM

quiz= the right job,wrong job

This is def lardee daa....cuz...i dnt even have a job.:playing:

You're a visionary in many people's eyes — able to think outside of the box to come up with your own solutions. You're creative not necessarily in the artistic sense, but because you can expand your mind to do things differently from others.

It might take a while for colleagues to recognise and reward for your entrepreneurial spirit and abilities. This could be because they envy you, or because they find your ideas slightly rebellious — willing to go against the current.

All in all, you make it hard for people to pigeon hole you. That is why you, more than others, need a job that allows you to play to your strengths, break out of the mould, and truly excel.

Allah m3akum

MetSudaisTwice
11-25-2005, 01:04 PM
salam
these quizez/tests are a waste of time
you know yourself truly better than a computer
wasalam

~Raindrop~
11-25-2005, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
these quizez/tests are a waste of time
you know yourself truly better than a computer
wasalam
salaam
i agree bro. some joker prob thought theyd hav a laff..... Ameeratul Layl i cant believe you believed that.
wassalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aisha
salaam
i agree bro. some joker prob thought theyd hav a laff..... Ameeratul Layl i cant believe you believed that.
wassalam

Did I say I believe?maybe I did.
But cum on..it was a laff...i travel in style and all that rubbish. Its like my wonderland that I sumtimes fall into.:playing:

Allah ma3akum

~Raindrop~
11-25-2005, 02:59 PM
salaam
cant disagree with that, sis......
wassalam

marias
11-26-2005, 07:53 AM
Did I say I believe?maybe I did.
But cum on..it was a laff...i travel in style and all that rubbish. Its like my wonderland that I sumtimes fall into.:playing:

Allah ma3akum
that is sooooo enough for you ,sis,go somewhere else,any where you want,but don't go there anymore ,please ,don't even think about it.
it is my mistake ,i know, soooooo sorry.but i'm telling you,CUT IT OUT.

mehnaz
11-26-2005, 01:53 PM
salaam,
tickle.com is one of the sites i goto wen i m pathetically bored.....but u know wat...sometimes the results are true..!!...
FiAmanillah

marias
11-26-2005, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mehnaz
salaam,
tickle.com is one of the sites i goto wen i m pathetically bored.....but u know wat...sometimes the results are true..!!...
FiAmanillah
yes,my dear,you are right,the results are true sometimes ,not all the time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!