/* */

PDA

View Full Version : funny things

Hisbul_Aziz
11-25-2005, 08:09 PM
do any of u have any funny moments that happend in the mosque i have one....................

There was this one guy sittin in the masjid then he gets up and says abuharayra (farther of cats) loved knowledge so much he use to go under the prophets bed and listen to his conversation:giggling: .. then this other guy gets up and says who told u this he was about to point at a man who had ran out the mosque

lol:giggling:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
11-25-2005, 08:41 PM
:sl:

During Ramadan when I was at the mosque I had locked my keys in my car, and it was freezing cold outside. I had completey forgot that I had locked my keys in my car. I either had the choice to call the police or have someone assist my in taking it out. I had no other spare keys to open my car door. To make matters worse, my purse was locked in my car. There was a sister that tried to pry open my car door to get the keys out. It took 3 hours for the sister to pry open my car door with a skinny wired hanger in this freezing cold. Alhamudlilah she had finally got the keys through the half open window. I was more afraid of telling my parents than anything else.

:w:

Hisbul_Aziz
11-25-2005, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima

During Ramadan when I was at the mosque I had locked my keys in my car, and it was freezing cold outside. I had completey forgot that I had locked my keys in my car. I either had the choice to call the police or have someone assist my in taking it out. I had no other spare keys to open my car door. To make matters worse, my purse was locked in my car. There was a sister that tried to pry open my car door to get the keys out. It took 3 hours for the sister to pry open my car door with a skinny wired hanger in this freezing cold. Alhamudlilah she had finally got the keys through the half open window. I was more afraid of telling my parents than anything else.

haha i fell bad for u sister

anyone else?

*charisma*
11-25-2005, 10:18 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

WEEEEELLLL

while i was at the dome of the rock.. after looking taking a tour of the place with my jaw wide open cuz it was soo amazingly beautiful subhanallah, i went to sit down cuz i was tired from walking all day just to get there..here i was in dua and there werent many people there yet since prayer didnt start yet.
The my cousin comes looking for me
and she goes psssssssst..and im like "what?" and she says, "ur sitting in the men's section" lol

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
11-25-2005, 10:57 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

i know i didnt post that so you could all just read and laugh :mad: :raging:
where are ur funny masjid momentz?? post em please.. i need a gud laugh right about now :)

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Noor
11-25-2005, 11:31 PM

It's a little long...sorry.

I was at the masjid on friday for this sisters' halaqa. While the sisters were sitting in a circle talking, brothers from the masjid come up to the sisters section where there are many small rooms. The brothers told us, in haste to go to the prayer section. We all went there and continued with our discussion. The maghrib prayer began and most sisters went home but my friends and I decided to stay for Isha prayer. As we're waiting, other sisters came and started telling jinn stories. Most of my friends were interested but one of the sisters was getting really scared so I pulled a chair to another corner of the masjid and sat with her to distract her from the stories. Then the azan for Isha came on and the sister I was with went to go make her wudu. I joined the other girls as they were still talking about jinns. Then a little boy for the brothers section came and said that a man possessed by jinns was in one of the small rooms and the Imam and other brothers were reading Quran on him. This kinda freaked us out, but the Iqamah came on and we all got up to pray. The Imam started and we all followed. There wasn't a lot of ladies in the sisters section, so I thought that there was no one behind me. As I'm praying, I feel this touch on my back...and guess what I did......I screamed and jumped so fast! in the middle of the first rakat. May Allah forgive me~!ameen.

It turned out to be another sister, who saw that my hijab was not covering my neck so she went to fix it. I was so scared, I couldnt even breath. That night, lets just say I didnt have any sleep. So when I got up to pray fajr, my mom asked if I slept and I was like, 'no..too scared' and then she told me that jinns possess people that are afaird of them. SO, you can Imagine after that I didnt sleep the whole week.

*charisma*
11-25-2005, 11:37 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

it wasnt long.. it was worth it sis! lol
Barak Allah khair for sharing :D

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

TEH
11-25-2005, 11:46 PM
The month of Ramadhan, the sweet and special month. we were at the mosque reading tarawih, I was a bit tired, so I sat down for the last few and just listened...

Now picture this, a hallway, rectangular, with a door on one of its sides. Now from the door, to the middle of the hall, is about 6 meteres. Last Rakah, number 20, the Imam has just come up from sajdah...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH....

A boy who looks about 15-16, literally slide in the attahiyaat position (the position before you say salaam), literally, from the door, all the way to the middle of the hall joining the hall, he didnt walk there and join, he slid, from the door to this place, in that position...

And my face was just... :eek: wow....

Honestly, I laughed, because I had never seen anything like that in my life, but the worst thief my dear friends, is he or she that steals from their Salaat, so read it properly, especially at an age like that...

:)

baby_muslimah15
11-26-2005, 12:06 AM
Hmmm....looloool wow sis *Charisma* that was funny.....One time I was at the Masjid and we were leaving soo I'm running 2 the car, and its like a whole lot of brothers outside...So I fell out of no where and bumped into ma car....I was sooooo embarrassed.......And it was just one time when ma friend locked her keys in da car...So everybody was trying to get da keys out of da van I used a knief, sumbody else used a stick....And her brother finally unlocked the door after like 2 and a half hours....But that was fun(oh yea both of these times happened durring Ramadaan).......Hollaz

libyanhero
11-26-2005, 02:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

WEEEEELLLL

while i was at the dome of the rock.. after looking taking a tour of the place with my jaw wide open cuz it was soo amazingly beautiful subhanallah, i went to sit down cuz i was tired from walking all day just to get there..here i was in dua and there werent many people there yet since prayer didnt start yet.
The my cousin comes looking for me
and she goes psssssssst..and im like "what?" and she says, "ur sitting in the men's section" lol

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
lol I just hope I get to see the dome of the rock

*charisma*
11-26-2005, 02:01 AM
Assalamu alaikum

ekhi, it is better to gain post count through knowlegable posts...i think though if u post for no reason just to get a high post count u can get banned. Just a suggestion inshallah

Fi aman Allah
w'salaam

*charisma*
11-26-2005, 02:09 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

sorry bro, i guess we posted at the same time lol, i wasnt referring to u
i was referring to bro mujahadeen..

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Hisbul_Aziz
11-26-2005, 02:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

sorry bro, i guess we posted at the same time lol, i wasnt referring to u
i was referring to bro mujahadeen..

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
i understand u hate me :laugh:

jk inshaalah ill try to keep that in mind :w:

Umm Safiya
12-10-2005, 03:42 PM

I had a funny/embarassing moment at the masjid last week..

I had just gotten of from school and went to the masjid to pray 'asr, maghreb and 'isha.. I live really far from a masjid, and since the time for praying is really close to eachother I decided to stay in the masjid.. After 'asr I made some dhikr and walked around in the section for women.. I was the only one there! I went to this room to check it out and I looked at the door.. The doorknob on one of the sides was missing, so if I went in the room and closed the door behind me, I would be trapped in there.. Without thinking I closed it.. Then I just looked at it for minutes thinking of how stupid I was.. Then I tried for almost half and hour to open the door, but it was impossible..
Since the women got a whole floor for themselves I had taken off my hijab after 'asr, and I didn't have my hijab with me in the room.. Then I just thought, 'Oh well, I'm sure someone will come sooner or later..' I remembered I had promised my mom to come home for dinner, so I wanted to call her and say that I might be late.. But.. I discovered I didn't have my phone with me, it was in my purse which was in the other room.. Then I started to panic a little, but tried to calm myself down! So I sat down and looked through the little whole in the door where you put the key in and looked for sisters entering the masjid, but no no, there wasn't any!
As I got a little nervous I paced around the room and alhamdulillâh I saw a door with the sign: "EXIT".. So I hurried to the door and opened but then remembered I didn't have my hijab, so I couldn't go out, 'cause there would probably be brothers out there.. Buuut, I saw to bigs black bags with clothes in it, and looked for something I could use to cover my hair, and alhamdulillâh I found a hijab.. I didn't have any hijab-pins, so I had to hold on to it, so it wouldn't fall off..
Well, I went out the door and saw these oooold old stairs.. I walked down to the bottom and saw a door, so I could get out.. As I was about to open the door I heard a brother talking, so I got so scared and embarassed that I ran all the way up the stairs again.. I was not about to be seen by a brother there and no no, that's too embarassing.. Then I said to myself: 'Oh come on, how are you gonna come home then?' So with renewed confidence I walked slowly down the stairs again and put my ear to the door.. There was no sign of the brother, so I tried opening the door.. But to my luck, it was locked and couldn't be opened from where I was standing.. Darn! Then the brother came back and a ran away again, but not all the way up.. I looked out the window and saw that the brother was on the phone.. So.. I decided to knock on the door and get him to open it.. But when I was infront of the door I couldn't do it.. I'm too shy.. I can't even get myself to talk to a man in a time like that, where I really needed to get out, 'cause I had to pray maghreb and I needed a hijab that could stay on my head ya know?
Well, I went to the women's floor again and thought about what to do.. I couldn't think of anything.. So I went to the stairs again and walked down 1 floor.. I heard men talking.. I was on the floor to the office where the shaykh was.. I couldn't knock.. I wouldn't do it.. Then I was stressed, nervous, embarrased, shy, sad and scared all in once, so I started crying.. I cried my little heart out and my cheeks was filled with tears.. I then walked down to the door again, but then I started crying more so I slowly walked to the women's floor yet again and sat on the floor in the room and continued to cry.. What should I do? Du'a.. Why didn't I think of that sooner? I asked Allâh to please let me out, to let me find a way to get out of here.. When I was done, I remembered when there was dars for the women, we would always here children running in a floor above us.. There was another floor.. 'Yay' I thought and I went to the stairs and walked up to the next floor.. And alhamdulillâh the door was open.. I ran across the room and opened the door to the other stairs and ran down to the women's floor and as soon as I got in, I stopped crying and laughed at myself.. I praised Allâh, prayed maghreb and then hurried home, 'cause I suddenly missed my mom very much..

THE END!

Lol.. That got kinda long huh?

cldnite
12-10-2005, 04:25 PM
lol, ms. amira, insh'Allah you will do more du'aa from now on.
neways, when i was 14, i went for hajj with a group led by a sheikh (now my sheikh). but, i didn't have any siblings or parents with me. i knew a lot of other ppl in the group though, Alhamdulillah. well, when we were in minna, n we were all in ihram, the only thing to do was dhikr, sallah, talk with people, and eat cupcakes with tea. well, you know how after you eat a cupcake there's still some of the cupcake left on that little plastic coaster thing? well, i didn't want to waste it, so i scraped it off with my teeth. and if there was somebody else there that i knew, i'd ask them to give me the plastic coaster thing when they ate a cupcake so that they dont end up wasting either. well, once there was this man (who's, Alhamdulillah, like always at the masjid) who im kinda close with (much MUCH older than me), and he said, "i see you didn't have any trouble sucking at the nipple." the sheikh, all my friends, n a whole bunch of other hajis who i didn't know in the group were there, n the man said it kinda loud, so everybody turned and stared at me. i was soooo embarased. they all started to laugh, i got so red n walked outta the tent. if i remember correctly, that was probably the last cupcake i ate at hajj.

Umm Safiya
12-10-2005, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cldnite
lol, ms. amira, insh'Allah you will do more du'aa from now on.
neways, when i was 14, i went for hajj with a group led by a sheikh (now my sheikh). but, i didn't have any siblings or parents with me. i knew a lot of other ppl in the group though, Alhamdulillah. well, when we were in minna, n we were all in ihram, the only thing to do was dhikr, sallah, talk with people, and eat cupcakes with tea. well, you know how after you eat a cupcake there's still some of the cupcake left on that little plastic coaster thing? well, i didn't want to waste it, so i scraped it off with my teeth. and if there was somebody else there that i knew, i'd ask them to give me the plastic coaster thing when they ate a cupcake so that they dont end up wasting either. well, once there was this man (who's, Alhamdulillah, like always at the masjid) who im kinda close with (much MUCH older than me), and he said, "i see you didn't have any trouble sucking at the nipple." the sheikh, all my friends, n a whole bunch of other hajis who i didn't know in the group were there, n the man said it kinda loud, so everybody turned and stared at me. i was soooo embarased. they all started to laugh, i got so red n walked outta the tent. if i remember correctly, that was probably the last cupcake i ate at hajj.
Lol, that was fuuuuuunny..

and yeah inshâ'Allâh i'll remember to do that more often!

Nawal89
12-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Lol those stories are funny..

Well my story isnt about what happened to me but my friend. I was sitting next to her on Jumah, and it was in the middle of the khutbah, then All of a sudden she starts screeeeeeaming, and jumping around, and knocking everyone over. So the Imam had to stop the khutbah and asked whats happening and everything. Then we found out that a lizard was down her back. She was so embarasses. hehehe.

*charisma*
12-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

looooooool those were hilarious n embarassing
Rep points for all of ya!!

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.