/* */

PDA

View Full Version : just a suggestion

*charisma*
11-26-2005, 12:12 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

I was just wondering if we can have a seperate forum or subforum
for just the Hereafter where we can discuss things about the Hour, Jannah, Jahanum, Major and minor signs of The Hour and ask questions about it.

I would understand why you might decline since such things can be posted in the Basics of Islam forum, but it would be more beneficial to make it as its own seperate subject because certain topics (inshallah) will help us in preparing ourselves for the Afterlife and meeting Allah on the Day of Judgement.

We will also gain knowlege on how the positive and negative actions of present day Islam will greatly affect our future in entering Jannah. Many topics have been given about how we can serve Allah subhana wa ta'ala but we should also know the rewards and punishments that we will recieve when we comply or dont comply with His demands.

Jazakum Allah Khair

Fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sapphire
11-26-2005, 12:15 AM
thats a good idea sis.....wonder what the mods/admins say....

azim
11-26-2005, 12:22 AM
I would back that idea. The 'Signs before the Day of Judgment' sticky is good, but thers so much more detail to go into, and one topic often gets too busy and confusing. More precise threads would be beneficial inshallah.

Halima
11-26-2005, 02:10 AM
:sl:

I think it's a good idea, however I would think that "judgement day ' or 'last day of judgemnt' and all of the topics relevent to that would fit into so many of the Islamic categories here. Like the "in-depth section" or the "basics of islam". Anyways, what an aspiring idea that you have brought up.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
libyanhero
11-26-2005, 02:17 AM
Yes we gotta wake up the people about "Dajjal" :scared and that he is packing and on his way any second of the day lol :skeleton:

baby_muslimah15
11-26-2005, 02:34 AM
Wooow great idea.......Hope 2 have it soon...Hollaz

*charisma*
11-26-2005, 04:35 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

and we wait.....:scared:
how long for something like this to get through btw??

sorry subr subr
inshallah theyll reply fast *subr subr*

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

- Qatada -
11-26-2005, 04:45 PM
wa alykum a Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

yeah i agree, that would be a really beneficial section insha Allaah and most threads regarding the signs of qiyamah and the dajjal etc. interest alot of people and therefore the chance of alot of people visiting that section would be big. Allaah u a'lam.

we could have topics such as; signs of qiyamah, what have you prepared for your journey to the afterlife, section on heaven, hell etc. but i think it would be better if we left the idea of houris out of it because it would tend to have alot of fitnah - so it would be better if they remained in the brothers/sisters sections insha Allaah.

i look forward to the section insha Allaah, good idea sis, masha Allaah.

wa Salaam alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

*charisma*
12-03-2005, 01:26 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

well its been 6 days already.................subhanallah

whos in charge of making forums/subforums??
kadafi? khaldun?

hmm.....
sorry u guys must be busy

*subr subr*
i just hope u aint ignoring me thats all..

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

kadafi
12-03-2005, 03:06 PM
:sl:

You can find the subforum at:

http://www.islamicboard.com/akhira-hereafter/

:w:

*charisma*
12-04-2005, 01:15 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

JAZAKUM ALLAH KHAIR!!!!

thanx bro zAk and bro Kadafi!!

n i request members to point out the threads which u want to be moved to tht section in this thread.
how bout these for starters:

http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...judgement.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...ds-jennah.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...-last-day.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...final-day.html

im pretty sure theres more though...so maybe other members cud help too inshallah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

*charisma*
12-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

errrrrrrr....not at the moment

Jazak Allah khair though
*coughmaybesomememberscouldhelpaswellwiththatinshallahcough* :)

fi aman Allah
W'salaam

TabTabiun
12-16-2005, 07:47 PM
What An Excellent-Idea-*Charisma*-
- MaSallama-

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.