/* */

PDA

View Full Version : going away

Simpletraveller
11-26-2005, 01:02 AM
salamualikum
I hope your in the best of health and iman. Im going away 2morrow travelling to asia and the middle east . please make dua for me that my travels go well inshallah. Remember me in your duas.

If there is any advice or tips about asia or the middle east please email them to me.

i better go do my packing.

masallama
bint batuta

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
11-26-2005, 01:04 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

aww..inshallah you will have a safe journey and great time.
May Allah be watching and protecting over you every second of the day. ameen

Where in the Middle East are you travelling?

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Halima
11-26-2005, 01:07 AM
:sl: * dua already made*

As a side note- please have the best time inshaAllah, and may Allah(swt) protect you.

Fi Amanullah.

libyanhero
11-26-2005, 01:14 AM
wailaykum asalam

May Allah protect you and praise be to allah for a safe departure and return inshallah........Ameen

have a great time

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Protected_Diamond
11-26-2005, 11:47 AM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabaarkthu

Insha Allah Allah s.w.a will protect you from all evil's take care of yourself and your family insha Allah! :loving:

:w: warhmatulahi wabaarkthu

h1jabi_sista
11-26-2005, 11:53 AM
as salam alikum,

awww, mashallah thats great. inshallah hope you have a nice time and may allah subhana watha allah protect you and keep you safe. ameen.

a wee bit of advise, ONLY DRINK BOTTLED WATER!!

:w:

TEH
11-26-2005, 12:16 PM
AND MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR JABS DONE.....

Have fun and be safe insha allah...

:D

baby_muslimah15
11-26-2005, 04:42 PM
Salaamz, my duas 4 you is already made......Have a good trip InshaAllah....Hollaz

sapphire
11-26-2005, 04:58 PM
made dua...inshallah you have a safe journey....

*charisma*
11-26-2005, 05:08 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

a wee bit of advise, ONLY DRINK BOTTLED WATER!!
and yet she says it with cap locked letters hehe...

yea thats gud advice.. oh and if happen to pass through Jordan or sorrounding areas. keep lowering ur gaze and u might want to memorize something like:

Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do. 24:30

cuz u might come across a lot of fitnah..\

and if u like milk.. u might not like the milk over there.

Fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Mainul_Islam
11-27-2005, 03:16 AM
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

i wish u a good and safe trip, sis. when u come back, tell us how ur experience was :)

may Allah protect you.

mahdisoldier19
11-28-2005, 12:43 AM
salam

Well i dont really know any going away prayers but umm Inshallah you will be safe heh

S_87
11-28-2005, 11:19 AM
:sl:

have a nice time sis :loving:

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 11:22 AM
salam
may allah potect ou on your journey inshallah
have a nice time sis
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-28-2005, 11:25 AM
:sl:
Omg...my sister is leaving me.:(

I know, why dont u pack me in ur suitcase....then, we can both go...where ever it is ur going.

*sobs a little*

Sis, Im going to miss you soooooooooooooo much. At least, TRY and keep in touch. How long are u going to be away for habibati?:-[

Oh well, I pray to Allah that you have a safe journey. If anyone messes with you, Ill be TRY and get there in tym. Depends on how fast my new jet is:playing:

Gosh!! im gna miss you!!!

Allah ma3ik
psstt....ur in my duas and in my heart. So, I suppose, we are close enug ay.lol.:loving: :loving: :loving: :loving:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!