/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I noticed something...

Shnizlle
11-26-2005, 03:22 AM
Hi, i'm new here but i realized something...almost all islamic forums on the net is full of people from the Uk...don't u agree? :uuh:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
11-26-2005, 03:27 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

WELCOME TO THE FORUM BRO!! :)

hope u find this site beneficial inshallah

Hi, i'm new here but i realized something...almost all islamic forums on the net is full of people from the Uk...don't u agree?
lol yea thats totally true, i notice that too sometimes

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

im guessing u must not be from the UK lol

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Shnizlle
11-26-2005, 03:28 AM
nope i am not from the UK...i would let u guess where i am from. If you live in England, US or Canada u wud most likely kno where i live :)

Halima
11-26-2005, 03:32 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum brother! hope you have a great stay here.

Surprisingly, I have noticed that a handful of people from the U.K. I would say for the people that stay in U.K, more than likely, they know perhaps 1 out of every 3 people here on the forum ...Subhanallah. .:sister:

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
11-26-2005, 03:36 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Sadly, I have noticed that a handful of people from the U.K. I would say for the people that stay in U.K, more than likely, they know perhaps 1 out of every 3 people Subhanallah. .
lol mashallah some of the UK posters are very religious and have very knowlegable posts mashallah so thats a positive thing hehe..but it would be nice to have more pps from all over the world instead of the US or UK...

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Shnizlle
11-26-2005, 03:38 AM
That's why I raised this issue..most people are either from these two countries.
I'm not from either one.

So if most posters r from the UK or US where does every1 else be? lol

libyanhero
11-26-2005, 03:40 AM
Wailaykum Asalam brother

Welcome to forums and Inshallah your on the right path of knowledge

as to your comment yah alot of brothers and sisters from the UK Mashallah thats because the UK is more equipped with Islam the knowledge is there they have many Islamic conferences and reverts Mashallah May Allah bring back this religion all over the globe...Ameen.

*charisma*
11-26-2005, 03:43 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

I suppose the reason for this is because some people do not have enough money to have a computer let alone the internet itself. They might have a few internet cafes here and there but usually those are filled with guys or people use them for studies, plus they dont have enough time to spend hours like we do on a computer, they worry about greater things subhanallah..

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

libyanhero
11-26-2005, 03:51 AM
Don't forget Canada, hey you should come down sister Charisma there is big one of the biggest Islamic conferences in North America during the christmas breaks, last year it attracted about 20, 000 muslims from all parts of the world even Australia. Inshallah this year will be bigger... Subhannallah most religious people you find are Pakistanis or the handful that are still tight on their religion Mashallah. Here at the mosque during fajr,duhr,asr,maghrib and aisha prayers we got a handful of Saudi Arabians not many Libyans only myself and my dad and a few pakistanis but at other Mosques you see a handful of Pakistanis Mashallah but u know elhamdulillah we have muslims that are attending. During ramadan at fajr prayer we had muslims from syria, egypt,lebanon,tunisia,pakistan,bangladesh I would say Islam is reviving because every year it gets bigger..elhamdulillah

libyanhero
11-26-2005, 03:53 AM
about the internet cafes, i think alot more than people on this forum from canada and the usa have computers and internet and i am sure about that

*charisma*
11-26-2005, 03:55 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

yea lol, for some reason i forgot about Canada
but that Islamic Conference sound cool mashallah, i would love to go but, i dont think ill be able to attend.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

jzcasejz
11-29-2005, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shnizlle
Hi, i'm new here but i realized something...almost all islamic forums on the net is full of people from the Uk...don't u agree? :uuh:
Yeah that's true (I myself am:giggling: ). Was surprised to find out the admin of another forum to be living in Kuwait:uuh:

Genius
11-29-2005, 06:25 PM
I don't like Canadians, but i like all other nationalities.

ABWAN
12-02-2005, 05:10 AM
Assalamu alaikum wr wb

I used to wonder if the weather in UK is keeping most muslims there online in forums. But yes I agree, its too weird to see SO MANY muslims from UK in forums, chat whatever. You tend to get a feeling if even neighbors meet only through chat/forum!!!

jawanazam
12-02-2005, 05:23 AM
:sl: Im from New Zealand born and raised. I am willing to assume that most people here are of Indian stock as well

hidaayah
12-02-2005, 05:30 AM
yess...many are pakistani's and indians too..me too..i'm a Pakistani

MetSudaisTwice
12-02-2005, 09:23 AM
salam
this forum has many memebers from many different countries, so i like to think that this fourm is varied in terms of where they are located
wasalam

jawanazam
12-02-2005, 01:39 PM
alhumdolillah its great to know that islam is a truely universal way of life for all people.

ola
12-03-2005, 01:31 PM
slmz bro welcum
hope u enjoy it here
im from uk lol
buh bye
xxx

Snowflake
12-13-2005, 11:46 AM

I reckon it's muslims in the west who strive to learn about Islam, while the majority of muslims in Islamic countries, strive to become more westernised.
Do others agree?

:w:

~Raindrop~
12-13-2005, 11:57 AM
salaam
i see where your coming from. its prob true with most muslims not all.
wassalaam

cihad
12-13-2005, 12:38 PM
im from the moon

jokes

i'm not from any of those countries- i roam with the lions

maybe somebody can guess where i come from:molo,hoe gaan dit met jou?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.