/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone its Dena

Zuko
11-26-2005, 02:23 AM
:sl:

Hey all, I finally got my best friend, Dena to join the forum! Just thought I'd introduce her, and hopefully, she'll enjoy the site as much as I do...

:w:

Luv ya dena! :wub: :coolious:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
baby_muslimah15
11-26-2005, 02:28 AM
Heyy wassup dena welcome to da forum...Hope u enjoy yo self, and benefit like I did and still am.....Hollaz

And holla at cha gurl if u need anything.

*charisma*
11-26-2005, 02:28 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

O Lord another Aalimah, whats this world coming too :eek:

lolz kidding just kidding
*luv ya sis Aalimah, dont kill me :phew *

okies sorry back on topic

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM UKHTI DANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):)

hope u enjoy ur stay and find it beneficial inshallah
dont be afraid to ask any questions
and since a lot of members ask about how to give out reps all u gotta do is click that green box ontop of my.. i mean anyones name and voila!

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Khaldun
11-26-2005, 02:29 AM

*looks around* ermm welcome dena I suppose, whereever you are hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuko
11-26-2005, 02:30 AM
She's waiting for her account to be activated... :(

baby_muslimah15
11-26-2005, 02:31 AM
Awww...Poor baby have to go through that....Well anyways welcome again...Hollaz

Halima
11-26-2005, 02:32 AM
:sl: Welcome Dena! Hope you have a delightful stay at L.I. MashAllah there's so many nice people you'll grow to love..lol. InsAllah :w:

libyanhero
11-26-2005, 02:39 AM
:salaam:

:welcome: Hi Dena, how are you? enjoy your stay and you will benefit alot Inshallah

*charisma*
11-26-2005, 07:13 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

lol bro.. i know i meant that she might be like Aalimah, besides i was only joking :) lolz

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME SIS DENA!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

there happy now bro zAkky wAkky?:anger: :p

ah with these emoticons..its just not the same :'(

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Ra`eesah
11-26-2005, 11:32 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Ya Hala marhaba welcome to Li InshAllah you will benfit from us and us from you. :)

Dena.
11-27-2005, 03:02 AM
Hey, im finally activated. I just want to say hi to everyone, and a special thanks to my best friend,Aalimah for introducing me.
Lots of Love Aalimah.

Hisbul_Aziz
11-27-2005, 03:19 AM
welcome:w:

Zuko
11-27-2005, 03:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dena.
Hey, im finally activated. I just want to say hi to everyone, and a special thanks to my best friend,Aalimah for introducing me.
Lots of Love Aalimah.

You dummy I already introduced you! :mad: Ah well, lol the mods will merge the thread hopefully... (and sorry for keeping ya waiting online!!! :-\ :loving: :loving: :loving: ) Anyway, hope you have fun on the forum!

:w:

sapphire
11-27-2005, 04:10 AM
welcome sis..hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay....

sapphire
11-27-2005, 04:11 AM
welcome to the forum sis.....umm...i welcomed you on the other one then saw this one...anyhow..have an enjoyable and benefitial stay.....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!