/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The new guy

Ladwho???
11-28-2005, 01:45 AM
Bismillah Rir-Rahman Nir Raheem
In the name of God, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Asalaamualikum, wa Rahmitullah, wa barakatahooh,

This is my first posting ever and I'm new to this message board. ......hrm.......i'm curious to how this works. My brother seems to always be on here......so Inshallah, I hope it works for me too...

Aight guys....that means you're gonna have to give me a holla back (so i know this thing works).

May Allah bless u and keep you all in best of health and Imaan. Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khaldun
11-28-2005, 01:52 AM
:sl:

Holla, hope you enjoy your stay inshAllah you will find these forums beneficial and fun at the same time. Btw whos your brother?

Safa
11-28-2005, 01:54 AM
Assalamu alaikum brother,

Welcome to the forums. Don't worry, you'll get used to the forums. Just look around and check out all the sections. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. Enjoy your stay.

Walaykum salam

baby_muslimah15
11-28-2005, 05:50 AM
Salaamz, welcome to da forum....Well it was weird 4 me too at first but once you start posting you kinda get da hang of it.......Hmmm who is you brother??? Well hope you enjoy yo stay here wit us....Holla Back

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ladwho???
11-28-2005, 06:15 AM
Asalaamualikum,

Sorry guys, I didn't make myself fully clear. My brother is on message boards all the time......i'm not sure if he's on his msg board particularly or not.

Anyways, this place seems really active :)

On reparlera bientot
Masalaamzz to my bros and sis's

baby_muslimah15
11-28-2005, 06:21 AM
Oh I see...Well anyways enjoy yo stay...Hollaz

Sanobar
11-28-2005, 08:38 AM
salam!
welcome bro...........! :):):):):):)
ma'salamah

habib
11-28-2005, 11:40 AM
Slaam

Welcome to the Forum ..

Hope you enjoy your stay at here ..

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 11:46 AM
salam
welcome to the forums bro
wasalam

Hisbul_Aziz
11-28-2005, 12:19 PM
:w:warahmatulahe wabarakatuhu
welcome to the forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!