/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Unveiled Feelings

Ameeratul Layl
11-28-2005, 10:56 AM
:sl: my dear brothers and sisters,

It was a boring weekend. College work this and college work that. Id had enough. So, I thought: 'why not make a story.' Ull have to read between the lines to get to understand my feelings in the story, they are deep.:coolious:
All u need to know is: I love Saudi Arabia to the MAX!!!

Ill post the story in bit by bit.....:coolious:

ENJOY!!

Allah ma3akum.
psstt...its not the best, but....who cares!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ameeratul Layl
11-28-2005, 10:57 AM
The warm marble sends a sensational feeling through my blood. Yet, something deep down tells me its not ever lasting. I notice my mother is not by my side. Then, realize that this invitation is for me-alone.

I feel the warm air brush past my face. The birds are flying around the nightly sky singing sweet melodies to each other. They seem just as playfully proud as my heart.
I try to quicken my steps, but I feel a tug. I want to run, but again, I feel a tug. I am neither walking nor running. I look down at my legs. They are covered with my long black dress. I brought it especially for this invitation.
‘Why do you not move?’ No reply.
I look around; children playing, men bickering, and women chatting. Why not me?

I feel the tears well down my face. I feel the sorrow of not being close enough, over ride me once again.
‘I only want to come inside.
I only want to be closer.
I only want to say salaam.
I beg, let me in!’

I feel the grip let loose. Everything and everyone has become quiet. The birds have stopped singing, the men have stopped bickering, the children have stopped playing and the women have stopped chatting.

mehnaz
11-28-2005, 10:59 AM
Salaam....

hey sis!!!!:rant: not fair...i wanna read more...!!!!...

i liked ur writing style...MashaAllah!!

FiAmanillah

~Raindrop~
11-28-2005, 11:01 AM
sis that is beautiful...im starting to see something....
wassalaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ameeratul Layl
11-28-2005, 11:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mehnaz
Salaam....

hey sis!!!!:rant: not fair...i wanna read more...!!!!...

i liked ur writing style...MashaAllah!!

FiAmanillah

:sl:
Ill post more soon inshAllah. Ive got 4 pages done already...but I want to post bit by bit.:playing:

Allah ma3ik:loving:
psstt...writing style?confused.

Hajar
11-28-2005, 11:27 AM

Very nice story sis...cant wait when u post the rest of it..

And just what the sister already said, I liked ur writing style too !!!

:w:

Ameeratul Layl
11-28-2005, 11:28 AM

Awww...jazakAllah sisters.

*blushes*

Allah ma3akum
where is br zak, farhan and the rest?

Umm Safiya
11-28-2005, 11:45 AM

I hope you post some more soon ukthi.. It's really good already.. Can't wait to read more.. It sounds pretty deep..

marias
11-28-2005, 02:31 PM
and i am still waiting for everything:enough!:

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 08:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marias
and i am still waiting for everything:enough!:

everything? im confused. Khaiyr, I will post the next part today inshAllah.

Allah ma3akum

~Raindrop~
11-29-2005, 09:07 AM
salaam
jazakillah sis . :)
wassalaam

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 09:21 AM

My feet now touch the clean carpet. I feel the welcoming fragrance yet I see no one around. I look behind and all I see are those I left outside.
I turn around again.
Only this time, I am…standing there!!!
Its shining so beautifully since the last time I saw it. Its radiant fragrance passes past me like a soft sheet of silk.

My eyes fill with tears.
‘Why did it take so long?
…….I have waited for so many; weeks, months and even years! Yet, look, my love is still strong for you.’

I hold my face in my hands. The tears wont stop and nor do the words of sorrow. I slowly begin to feel the warmth of being welcome. The tears of sorrow are now gone. The tears of joy are finally permitted to-drop.
My face is still in my hands;
‘I feel so happy being with you,
I feel so secure.
I knew deep down, that one day….one day you’d invite me.
Only, those days felt like years and those hours felt like months.’

My words begin to slow down; my body begins to feel a tug, the tug of sorrow, the one that haunts me when I feel far away form the Beloved of Allah :arabic5: .

I let loose my dreary hands. I look around and realize I am no longer sitting on the clean carpet but am circling the Ka’abah.

MetSudaisTwice
11-29-2005, 09:26 AM
salam
wow!!!......am gobsmacked
mashallah that was so beautifull
please post more of this
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 09:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
wow!!!......am gobsmacked
mashallah that was so beautifull
please post more of this
wasalam

lol.. Sabrun jameel ya akhee.
Allah ma3ak
p.s: i thinki shud have taken english rather than science.lol.

mehnaz
11-29-2005, 09:33 AM
MashaAllah sis....it just keeps getting better....

marias
11-29-2005, 09:36 AM
it is realllllllllllllllllllllly great ,you are making me feel like going to make 3mra,God willing.where do you live there:coolious: .........hahahah.
well done ,my dear.

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 09:36 AM
plz brothers and sisters. if u feel that there NEED to be ANY ammendments, then do say so. I wont get offended and it'd make me very happy.

Allah ma3akum and ENJOY!!

marias
11-29-2005, 09:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
plz brothers and sisters. if u feel that there NEED to be ANY ammendments, then do say so. I wont get offended and it'd make me very happy.

Allah ma3akum and ENJOY!!
no it is really great as i told you yesterday,and your using of short sentences that is so good in writing short stories,so keep it up.:)

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marias
it is realllllllllllllllllllllly great ,you are making me feel like going to make 3mra,God willing.where do you live there:coolious: .........hahahah.
well done ,my dear.

lol. sorry sis. but u did say u wanted more.lol.

Allah ma3ik

~Raindrop~
11-29-2005, 12:16 PM
salaam
Mashallah sis that was so beautiful...words dont quite do it justice. keep it up sis.
wassalam :loving:

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 12:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aisha
salaam
Mashallah sis that was so beautiful...words dont quite do it justice. keep it up sis.
wassalam :loving:

Shukran habibati.:loving:

Allah ma3ik

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 12:57 PM
I was forced to come online seeing that br wakky zakky has replied to my thread.
Im happy u like it brother.

Allah ma3ak

Umu 'Isa
11-29-2005, 01:40 PM
wow sis u are really talented mashaAllah.. keep it up
we are all waiting eagerly for the next part

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ladee_Maryam
wow sis u are really talented mashaAllah.. keep it up
we are all waiting eagerly for the next part

JazakAllah habibati.
InshAllah, the next part will be posted tomorrow, that of course, if Im not TOO busy.lol.

Allah ma3akum

Amira-Tul-Haya
11-29-2005, 03:07 PM
dat was really good!
hurry up n update or i'll email u n make u gv me wot uv already dun!
da openin of da story was v.good!

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amira-Tul-Haya
dat was really good!
hurry up n update or i'll email u n make u gv me wot uv already dun!
da openin of da story was v.good!

Wahoo. jazakAllah sis.
U cant make me do anything...u know its usually the other way round.lol.

Allah ma3ik

safwana
11-29-2005, 05:21 PM

luv da story r u going 2 finish it?

*charisma*
11-30-2005, 02:16 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Mashallah sis, your story is soo beautiful.
I like the way that you use many adjectives to make it sound so heartwarming and sensational. Makes a person feel like they are the character. Something in that story really hit me...

Jazak Allah Khair
Keep writing sis.

Fi Aman Allah
w'salaam

Ameeratul Layl
11-30-2005, 08:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by safwana

luv da story r u going 2 finish it?

Errrr i think itll...finish the day I finish(die)...cuz then, there will be no feelings left to go on about.

Allah ma3ik

format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum
Something in that story really hit me...
Tell me sis, wat was it....

Allah ma3akum
pst...will post next part today, inshAllah.

Ameeratul Layl
11-30-2005, 12:02 PM

My chin begins to tremble. My eyes fill with tears, my heart begins to drum 10 times its usual. My mouth feels dry and I feel a sensational feeling wrap over me, once again!

I look around and I see many people; different sizes and different shapes. The all look happy, but I am happier than they. Something deep down tells me, they already know.

I look back at the Ka’abah and notice something that I have seen before. It’s the Hajreh Aswad, people are kissing it. I want to kiss it too.
As I begin to move closer, people look at me and move away. The beautiful fragrance grows stronger as my pace quickens.
I touch the Aswad and kiss it. I feel the tears of joy well down my face once again. This time, they feel warm and painful, but I don’t care….I’m happy!

I ask the same; ‘Ya Allah! Why did it take so long?’

Only, I add;
‘Now that my test of patience is over, help me to help others grow patience within them. Help me, Ya Allah to become your loved one. Ya Allah! I want to make you happy. Ya Allah! I have made it to you with your help, help me to help others get here too. Throw off the veil of ignorance from their hearts. Ya Allah! Make me from the Righteous and the Good doers. I love you, Ya Allah! I love you!’

My tears run faster and faster, my words grow stronger and stronger, but I begin to feel weak as I plead for help.

I sit down on the marble, reciting ‘La illah Illa Allah Muhammadar RasoolAllah,’ and slowly begin to feel the strength that was inside me…drain away.

~Raindrop~
11-30-2005, 12:18 PM
salaam
sis that was beautiful...it teared me up. cant wait to hear the next part.
and yes, you are getting better, so please dont put yourself down.
wassalaam

Ameeratul Layl
11-30-2005, 12:28 PM
salaam
sis that was beautiful...it teared me up. cant wait to hear the next part.
and yes, you are getting better, so please dont put yourself down.
wassalaam

JazakAllah habibati.

Allah ma3ik

MetSudaisTwice
11-30-2005, 01:13 PM
salam
mashallah so emotional yet so insprirational
mashallah sis, you really are gifted
jazakallah for sharing
any morecoming in?
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-30-2005, 01:26 PM
salam
mashallah so emotional yet so insprirational
mashallah sis, you really are gifted
jazakallah for sharing
any morecoming in?
wasalam

JazakAllah brother.
More? Ya Allah! Its too much...Im trying to juggle this story with my revision.

Allahma3ak

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-30-2005, 01:34 PM

Good writing Mashallah.

Umu 'Isa
11-30-2005, 01:41 PM
wow sis..
thats so inspiring, have u written the rest?

~Raindrop~
11-30-2005, 01:56 PM
salaam
BAD NEWS!!!
Sis Ameeratul Layl has said that the next part of the story may not be published for tomorrow. this is solely due to the amount of coursework and revision on her plate. she may not also reply to the kind words of you all, but she wants you to know that:
i appreciate the kind words. time is precious and if i dont get a grip of it now...it'll be my fault and i'll never want to admit it...yes, it'll haunt me to the max.

wassalaam

*!~Faith~!*
11-30-2005, 11:14 PM
waiting ever so patiently for the next part :)

libyanhero
11-30-2005, 11:43 PM
wow Mashallah thats some amazing writing and very inspirational and beautiful, keep it up

I don't know if this is question is too personal for you but how old are you? if you don't mind saying

you don't have to say if you don't want to but thats some talent, keep it up Mashallah

marias
12-01-2005, 07:10 AM
It is really sooooooooooooo nice,may God bless and protect you.
i am waiting for more BuT sooooooooooooooooooooooon,OKAY.
see you my dear friend.

Umm Safiya
12-01-2005, 08:39 AM

Mashâ'Allâh, it's so beautiful ukhtii.. It's like I can feel all those feelings, and I just wanna cry.. Mashâ'Allâh, you are a very good writer ukhti.. :love:
Hope you add asap!

Ameeratul Layl
12-01-2005, 08:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by libyanhero
wow Mashallah thats some amazing writing and very inspirational and beautiful, keep it up

I don't know if this is question is too personal for you but how old are you? if you don't mind saying

you don't have to say if you don't want to but thats some talent, keep it up Mashallah
I am VERY old brother. Only messing. Errrr, well, lets just say, Im a first year college student.
JazakAllah for the kind words brother.

Allah ma3ak

format_quote Originally Posted by Ms. Amira

Mashâ'Allâh, it's so beautiful ukhtii.. It's like I can feel all those feelings, and I just wanna cry.. Mashâ'Allâh, you are a very good writer ukhti.. :love:
Hope you add asap!

JazakAllah for the kind words my darling.

Allah ma3ik:loving:

Ameeratul Layl
12-01-2005, 10:56 AM

I wasn't going to write any more, but I was itching to get somwhere with this story. I must warn you, and I am VERY serious. The next part, is....not as good as I thought it'd be. The story is getting pretty....boring....my ideas are running out and I am sorry!!
So, you'll have to live with it I suppose.lol.

*sigh*

I am trying!!

Allah ma3akum

Ameeratul Layl
12-01-2005, 10:57 AM

(dnt say I didnt warn you)

I can hear footsteps coming my way; my body feels so weak that I am unable to open my eyes. The footsteps stop! I wait.
They are now beginning to get louder and closer. My mouth now begins to feel dry and my legs feel asleep.
I try to move my legs but they don’t wish to be disturbed. I try to open my eyes, but they don’t wish to be exposed to what may lay ahead. I feel the same feeling of guilt wash over me, which, has once before visited.
Someone is now standing next to me. I don’t know who it is, but I wish to find out.
I disregard the feelings of my eyes and as open them at once, the bright light strikes. Ouch!

My eyes instantly recognise this person. It’s my mother! What is she doing here? I look around and I recognise the colours around me. I’m in my bedroom!
My gaze of utter shock locks into my mothers.

‘Are you okay my dear?’ she asks.
‘Yes mommy…’ I look around. ‘ It was just a dream wasn’t it?’ Tears gather in my eyes, I want to cry my heart out, but a feeling deep down tells me not to.

‘I heard you crying, I thought I ought to come and check in on you,’ mommy says.

I look down and see that I am lying in bed.

‘Yes mommy, it was just….’ I pause. Mother looks at me in question.
‘Yes sweetheart, it was just a nightmare?’

MetSudaisTwice
12-01-2005, 10:57 AM
salam
sis doesn't matter, just as long as we all get to read your excellent stories
when are you going to post it? soon?
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
12-01-2005, 10:58 AM
salam
sis doesn't matter, just as long as we all get to read your excellent stories
when are you going to post it? soon?
wasalam

Luk above.lol

Allah ma3ak

~Raindrop~
12-01-2005, 11:00 AM
salaam
mashallah sis that is extraodinary talent. i cant describe it. its so sad and yet so....
wassalaam

Ameeratul Layl
12-01-2005, 11:02 AM
salaam
mashallah sis that is extraodinary talent. i cant describe it. its so sad and yet so....
wassalaam

Argghhh...sis, u dnt understand, its getting worse by the day. It really is. Its annoying me. Im out of ideas. Well, I have sum but I think itll make the story really really boring. Its getting pretty boring as it is.....

Allah ma3ik

MetSudaisTwice
12-01-2005, 11:03 AM
salam
lol sis i posted as soon as you posted yours, so i didn't know
mashallah the story is good but i'd rather you foucus more on makkah and the Kabah
wasalam

~Raindrop~
12-01-2005, 11:05 AM
salaam
no sis its not boring. really. maybe if you take a break it'll be easier to write afterwards?
wassalaam
ps chek ur inbox.

Ameeratul Layl
12-01-2005, 11:06 AM
salam
mashallah the story is good but i'd rather you foucus more on makkah and the Kabah
wasalam

TSI proves it going down the drain.*akh!!*

Allah ma3ak
p.s:in the story, I realise Im at home. Im in england, brother. It breaks my heart to realise it was all JUST a dream = so I wish to cry. But deep down, I know not to!

MetSudaisTwice
12-01-2005, 11:08 AM
salam
ok sis jazakallah, what does TSI mean? and sis maybe you should take a break and then write more about makkah and kabah
jazakallah
wasalam

Angel
07-25-2006, 06:02 PM
ooh wooow im stunned siss masha allah ur soo good maybe you should be a writer, i bet u would make a great writer
where ever did u come up with such good and touching senteses, it made me almost cry actualy it did make me cry it wass sooooo soooo beautifuly writen

masha allah sis keep up it up:)

Ameeratul Layl
07-25-2006, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angel
ooh wooow im stunned siss masha allah ur soo good maybe you should be a writer, i bet u would make a great writer
where ever did u come up with such good and touching senteses, it made me almost cry actualy it did make me cry it wass sooooo soooo beautifuly writen

masha allah sis keep up it up:)

I just put pen to paper and write to my hearts content. Whenever I feel unhappy, I imagine myself performing Umrah and the thoughts and feelings come straight away.

I am glad you enjoyed it.:)
I hope to produce a better story-inshAllah.

Wasalam

Snowflake
07-25-2006, 11:07 PM
Wow mashaAllah sis! I'm almost speechless... So much talent subhanAllah. Plz don't give up writing.

Ameeratul Layl
07-26-2006, 10:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Wow mashaAllah sis! I'm almost speechless... So much talent subhanAllah. Plz don't give up writing.

JazakAllah sister.
I am trying to write another story but I really want the grammer to be perfect. So, it may be a while until my next story is released. InshAllah.

Syed Nizam
07-26-2006, 10:35 AM
lol.. Sabrun jameel ya akhee.
Allah ma3ak
p.s: i thinki shud have taken english rather than science.lol.
[BANANA]hahaha, couldn't agree more than that...;D [/BANANA]

Ameeratul Layl
07-26-2006, 10:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Syed Nizam
[BANANA]hahaha, couldn't agree more than that...;D [/BANANA]

Actually, writing stories is a hobby but is not part of my studies.
I will take back what I said earlier and will continue my studies in Science.inshAllah.

Just a reminder: Please no off topic (or free posting).

Syed Nizam
07-26-2006, 10:46 AM
I will take back what I said earlier and will continue my studies in Science.inshAllah.

Dont get me wrong. Surely a hobby is more like a passion. Where there is passion, there is some beauty in it. That's all. I'm from the science background, but i did appreciate some aspects of literature. I supposed all of us needs some kind of variety in life....:thankyou:

Angel
07-28-2006, 05:07 PM

more stories sis plz pretty plzz
me want more stories NOW:grumbling HEHEHEH i can be very demanding
but plz do write i enjopy ur stories, they make me remember who i am and wat i am made for. more sroties plzzz:) :)

Ameeratul Layl
07-28-2006, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angel
more stories sis plz pretty plzz
me want more stories NOW:grumbling HEHEHEH i can be very demanding
but plz do write i enjopy ur stories, they make me remember who i am and wat i am made for. more sroties plzzz:) :)

Well, I have begun another story; 'unwanted'. Just type it in the search and it should come up,inshAllah.
I am extremely glad you enjoyed my story.:)

firdaw
07-29-2006, 08:02 PM
mashallah thats so good
I love it

Ameeratul Layl
08-02-2006, 12:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by firdaw
mashallah thats so good
I love it

I am glad you enjoyed the story.
JazakAllah for reading.

Nidita
08-02-2006, 01:18 PM
:salamext:

SUBHAN-ALLAAH ! MASHA-ALLAAH_BARAK-ALLAAH !!
thts vry mch beautiful, nice & GOOD !!!

Trully, I m love in it ! ! !

" MAY ALLAAH GIVES US DA ABILITIES TO GAIN OUR KNOWLEDGE LONGER & STRONGER, INSHA-ALLAAH ! ! ! "

Vry mch Jazakh Allaahukhaeran !

:peace:

Qurratul Ayn
08-02-2006, 01:30 PM

Very good post, Sister Ameeratul Layl concerning your story! Masha'Allah!

Allah Hafiz

Ameeratul Layl
08-02-2006, 06:25 PM
I am glad you enjoyed the story.
Ameen to the dua.
JazakAllah for reading.

format_quote Originally Posted by Nidita

SUBHAN-ALLAAH ! MASHA-ALLAAH_BARAK-ALLAAH !!
thts vry mch beautiful, nice & GOOD !!!

Trully, I m love in it ! ! !

" MAY ALLAAH GIVES US DA ABILITIES TO GAIN OUR KNOWLEDGE LONGER & STRONGER, INSHA-ALLAAH ! ! ! "

Vry mch Jazakh Allaahukhaeran !

:peace:

SubhanAllah, someone has called me by my name.:)
I am glad you enjoyed reading the post/story.
Jazakallah for the kind words.:w:
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn
Very good post, Sister Ameeratul Layl concerning your story! Masha'Allah!

Allah Hafiz

lyesh
11-19-2006, 09:05 AM
tht was great! masha Allah!
i wish there was more.....

Ameeratul Layl
04-10-2007, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lyesh
tht was great! masha Allah!
i wish there was more.....
salam,

Jazaks sis. :D

I dont think I could write another. Its not the same.

ws

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.