/* */

PDA

View Full Version : About Salmaan Khan

Z
11-28-2005, 08:39 PM
Peace and greetings everyone.

Today I learnt something very interesting. I couldn't believe what I was being told, but it all added up. Besides, he never lies. Hasn't ever in his entire life after age 14, so I had no doubts and decided nothing but to believe him.

Do you know that Salmaan Khan (yes that Bollywood star) has more knowledge in Islaam than most of us on this board?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shadow
11-28-2005, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Do you know that Salmaan Khan (yes that Bollywood star) has more knowledge in Islaam than most of us on this board?
:sl:
really?
wow
but u told me that he doesnt lie
so did he actually go like
"i have more knowledge about islam then most users on the LI forum"
:p
just kidding, if that really happened then it wud make LI forum a super famous forum;)

but brother im curious, how did u come to that conclusion?

nafy
11-28-2005, 09:04 PM
wow......its kinda hard 2 believe actually.....
wats da evidence??

Z
11-28-2005, 09:04 PM
Peace.

Conclusion? Heck this isn't no conclusion or crap after a little investigation. It's a true fact.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
11-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

i'm not saying that he isn't a bad person.. but you have to realise that even if one has the knowledge - the more important aspect is to apply it within your life. its even worse that a person has the knowledge - yet they dont apply it on to themselves. anyway i dont know what kind of person he is anyway so i dont have any right to judge him, only Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala can do that.

Allaah u a'lam.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Ghulam Ahmad
11-28-2005, 09:17 PM
Salman Khan, unless I am mistaken, is a Bollywood film actor. Muslims must be advised that our faith prohibits us from watching "movies" and going to the theatre, etc.

Sahabiyaat
11-28-2005, 09:29 PM
u know wat someone asked him that in an interview once
why his name had 2 a's in it
he sed no reason and just grinned
most ppl say he never gt over his relationship with that ash lady
thats y he puts 2 a's in his name. :-\

sonz
11-28-2005, 09:43 PM
salam

who cares if he knows more abt islam then all of us

its nothing if u dont act on it innit like 1 of the modz said

that guy kisses n dances with girls and u admire him so much Z or is it cuz he is bollywood star

Halima
11-28-2005, 09:46 PM
:sl: let's stay on topic inshaAllah. :w:

sonz
11-28-2005, 09:48 PM
astagfirulah

why r we talking about him then???

lets talk about more beneficial topiks then this topik

masalama

Z
11-28-2005, 09:49 PM
Peace.

What the heck is wrong with you people! Can someone remove that picture and give a warning for posting such offensive material!

minaz
11-28-2005, 09:49 PM
"he knows more about islam then most of us"? Hell i know a hell of a lot more about buttoning up me shirt than him!

- Qatada -
11-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Please stay on topic everyone, brother Z didn't say he admired him - he said he heard or read he knew he had more knowledge about islam than what we thought.

Second most important thing is that we dont have a right to judge him, only Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala can do that so we have to focus on ourselves more. we wont be asked about salmaan's acts but more on our own. there may even be a thing which Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala may like in him which may make it permissible for him to enter jannah. only Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala knows so lets just focus on ourselves more insha Allaah.

Allaah u a'lam. (Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala knows best.)

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Halima
11-28-2005, 09:58 PM
:sl: I have removed the picture

Mujadiheen, this is a warning, either stay with the topic or don't post in this thread.

:w:

minaz
11-28-2005, 10:02 PM
ooooo the trainee MOD is hot on your heels!
Anywho before that statement completely backfires, lets get back onto the hot topic - Salmaan Khan

Z
11-28-2005, 10:03 PM
Peace.

Well the point of this topic would be to inform you we should never let our eyes decieve us. It can be easily done. How many of you thought other things about this guy, I don't know. But I assume now that you know he is a very knowledgable person, although he doesn't show it, I think it's important to pray for his guidance. It's such a shame to see all his real talent go to waste.

Shana524
11-29-2005, 04:10 AM
Bro Akhee is right. It’s easier to talk about Islam than actually practicing it. I won’t judge him because I know how many mistakes I make. And Allah (swt) continues to be tolerant and patient. We should try to do the same. Time is very critical for one to change their life and return back to Allah (swt). May Allah (swt) guide S. Khan back to the Straight Path of the Qur’an and Sunnah. Ameen.
One more thing, I heard that he bought and distributed weapons to the Muslims oppressed in India by the Hindus. :bravo:

Bittersteel
11-29-2005, 04:26 AM
"he knows more about islam then most of us"? Hell i know a hell of a lot more about buttoning up me shirt than him!
EDIT :-\

serious note-who cares anyway?Is he a Muslim?

Sanobar
11-29-2005, 10:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
to learn how not to wear a shirt

:giggling::giggling: good one bro......serously why are we even talkin abt salmaan khan,michel jackson!!!!?????!!!?:rant: :rant: y not talk abt islam and increase our knowledge....!?rather than talkin abt filmstars ?:nervous: :mad:
ma'salamah

Muezzin
11-29-2005, 10:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Peace and greetings everyone.

Today I learnt something very interesting. I couldn't believe what I was being told, but it all added up. Besides, he never lies. Hasn't ever in his entire life after age 14, so I had no doubts and decided nothing but to believe him.

That's very good.

Here I was thinking it was yet another 'let's bash a "celebrity" and pretend it's not backbiting by hiding under "deen"' thread, but I was pleasantly surprised. Good post.

MetSudaisTwice
11-29-2005, 10:58 AM
salam
may allah guide us all and protect this ummah
may allah increase our knowldege in the deen inshallah
wasalam

~Raindrop~
11-29-2005, 11:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
may allah guide us all and protect this ummah
may allah increase our knowldege in the deen inshallah
wasalam
salaam
AMEEN thumma AMEEN.
wassalaam

Sahabiyaat
11-29-2005, 11:32 AM
:-\ *sigh*
okay i think this thread shud be closed

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-29-2005, 04:20 PM

This forum is not to judge others. Brother Z said what he believed is the truth, so accept it or not, thats your decision.

This thread has served its purpose. Hence it will be closed.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.