/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Attention!!!!!!!!!!

ishkabab
11-29-2005, 12:29 AM
:sl:
ok ok im soooo sooo excited !!! i dont know if anyone remembers when i was talkin bout the Pakistani Jamaat that came here in America for 7 months jamaat(MASHALLAH!!)....its now their 4 n ahalf month so far...may Allah give them alot of barqath...AMEEN... they have gotten sooo many brothers in america like in new york ...new jersey...pennslyvania....atlanta georgia....massachussets......n etc etc....now in florida to join their jamaat or other jamaats in the path of deen....really!!! n guess who came to meet them is Junaid Jamshed and ...pakistani cricket player Syeed Anwar has both joined the 7 month jamaat!!we for a lil while any ways................please make lots n lots of dua for this whole Jamaat!!:peace: :awesome:
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
11-29-2005, 03:11 AM

Subhanallah for the warming news. I am indeed delighted by this intruiging event. Keep us updated.

By the way, can you tell me where in Florida the jamaat came to?

ishkabab
11-29-2005, 03:16 AM
well they travel every 3 days....they stay at one masjid for 3 days n then do to another...i think but not sure but will let u know for sure later...but im asuming Fresh Waters...(I THINK)...i'll find out inshAllah!!

S_87
11-29-2005, 01:18 PM

sis can you explain more :D what kinda jamaat based where etc

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ishkabab
11-29-2005, 09:45 PM
have u ever heard of Tablighi Jamaat?...........what it is well they are a group of muslims can be as many men who give dawaat(islamic talks and explanations etc) to muslims and non muslims all over the world they try to spread islam all over the world like u can say their islamic missionary...there is also women jamaats too...in women jamaats u go with your mehram...the women stay at a house n men stay at the masjid.....the womens job is to spread islam amongst other women....if any1 else can say it any better please do.......... and inshAllah this friday im going for 3 days jamaat with my husband .........we do taleem there from the book Faizal E Amaal......we listen to the islamic speeches (bayaans)given by the men....most important we give dawaat to other women....oh n many women come to meet us...even some non muslims...most important is to stay secluded from the outside world...no talks about dunya ..government ....parties....nothing that does not have to do with Islam...get it?.......and women who r in the jamaat do not bring their children.....im going to leave my 7 month daughter with my mother n sister in laws.....just a lil sacriface makes such a huge difference.....this is nothing really....3 days is nothing at all....what about the women n men that go for 4 months jamaat n leave therewhole family behind?....well i'll explain more later.....inshAllah!!!

S_87
11-30-2005, 01:12 PM

aah yh i know what ur talking about...
umm after fazaile amaal a person speaks about the 6 points right? ;)

where u going sis? if u come to england ull most defo be visiting dewsbury, west yorks :) they gots the centre markaz there.

i do know parents/men who leave their families for four months and i cant say i totally agree with it. not grown children. not in this day and age

~Raindrop~
11-30-2005, 02:45 PM
salaam
sis wats rong with it? theres so much benefit,
Alhamdulillah my family is closely linked with the tablighi jamaat. i havent as yet experienced anything negative.
wassalaam

S_87
11-30-2005, 07:07 PM

ok ill try to explain why i think parents leaving kids 6 months at a time (and believe it or not this isnt just a one off-they do so constantly)

ok so i think in general a man should sort out his own household before going to others right? i mean thats one of his most important things- raise his children. going out 6 mnths coming back for four months then going back out again

who raises the children if both parents are out in jamat for so long? uncles, aunts grandparents- maybe its just me but i see parents are best in bringing up their children. i dont think an uncle/gran would be as effective

beside- in this society ive heard and seen enough to see its not always good to leave your children for so long :-\

does any of that make sense? :-\

~Raindrop~
12-01-2005, 05:59 PM
salaam
yeah sis i get your point.
and yes, parents should look after their children rather than doing extensive dawah work. A hadith mentions the importance of good manners which the father gives to his child. as long as people have a limit to everything, theres no harm.
wassalaam

Nakisai
12-01-2005, 06:14 PM
:-\
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

ok ill try to explain why i think parents leaving kids 6 months at a time (and believe it or not this isnt just a one off-they do so constantly)

ok so i think in general a man should sort out his own household before going to others right? i mean thats one of his most important things- raise his children. going out 6 mnths coming back for four months then going back out again

who raises the children if both parents are out in jamat for so long? uncles, aunts grandparents- maybe its just me but i see parents are best in bringing up their children. i dont think an uncle/gran would be as effective

beside- in this society ive heard and seen enough to see its not always good to leave your children for so long :-\

does any of that make sense? :-\

ishkabab
12-01-2005, 06:20 PM
this issue u say sister amani many people say as well......"people leaving there kids for sooo long"... thats why some people dont like Tableeghi Jamaat but listen when u go on the path of Allah i garantee u Allah will definetly watch ur family and everything of urs....really this a fact InshAllah...just recently my good friends husband left for 4 months all the way to bangladesh ....shes prenant 6 months n she wont see him until after she has her baby...shes left with her mother in law n his family here in new york....but Allah Tala is watching them...look at her sacriface ..people give sooooo many excuses as to why they cant go for 3 days...what bout 7 months or 1 year??they say oh i have to pay rent or pay bills...or who's gonna watch my kids....etc...but they dont think as to oh if i go to jamaat well Allah will put more barqath(praise) in my life...u should be positive....always !!
Has any one heard of ...Moulana Tariq Jameel Saab?...he lives in pakistan n gives many many beautiful bayaans...
do u know he gave half his life away in the path of Allah??.....!!!!
every month he goes for 15 days jamaat!!...think about that ....??!!
i will tell u a true story of this 1 person who went to jamaat....later..inshAllah

ishkabab
12-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Allah Tala created all of us..who takes care of our kids ?....Allah Tala....Allah tala can take care of the kid when hes in our stomache then why cant He take care of him in this world??....oh course He can......we just have to have faith..dont u think so?

S_87
12-01-2005, 07:41 PM

sis i see your point but,well i really dont think grown kids should be left alone but 6 months. at a young age maybe ok but whos to advise them at that age. i come from an area where jamaat is massive- anthing else is considered a no no :-\ so you do hear of the grown kids playing up when parents arent there. some things are just :zip:
your second point is valid to-yes we should have faith in Allah but fix our own families before fixing others.

sister nakisai did u not get me? :-\

sapphire
12-01-2005, 07:46 PM
hmmm...my dad went this year.......and...well i guess its for Allah's sake....and well time went fast.....

ishkabab
12-02-2005, 02:39 AM
time go's very very fast .....i know...my hubby went for 40 days before my daughter was born....and i was sooo sad when he left...that was my 1st experience but now i love it when he goes to jamaat...may he die in the path of Allah...AMEEN!!!!!!!

ishkabab
12-05-2005, 12:03 AM
im back from jamaat Alhamdulilah!!!!! it was a beutiful experience once again!!.....

~Raindrop~
12-05-2005, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
i think he is in the UK currently,
salaam
that cant be right...hes coming in december. if he was here we wouldve known.
wassalaam

~Raindrop~
12-05-2005, 04:16 PM
salaam
sorry bro wAk....i was living behind the times. my uncle told me months ago he was coming but i forgot...:embarrass
forget the link. :)
wassalaam

ishkabab
12-06-2005, 11:18 PM
well when i was in 3 days jamaat in new jersey they were both at the local masjid giving a bayaan..cause they came in the intention of the fundraiser for the earthquake that had happened in pakistan.....they had come from the permission of the great ulamahs in Raiwind ,Pakistan...and my husband told me they collected MashAllah 3 million dollars...then they went to UK i believe so

~Raindrop~
12-07-2005, 09:25 AM
salaam
wat month was this?
wassalaam

ishkabab
12-07-2005, 07:19 PM
that was on this month on December 3...

Lonely_Boy
12-07-2005, 07:34 PM

Hope that may ALLAH give all of us hidayat and accept us in his way...I wish i will go in jamat ......i used to go but rarely .....do prayers for me too

JAZAKALLAH

sapphire
12-08-2005, 02:40 PM
i've never been jamaat......i reallllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to go....inshallah i will go.....

MetSudaisTwice
12-08-2005, 02:42 PM
salam
jamaat come to my mosque and they give some really good and benficial lectures mashallah
wasalam

~Raindrop~
12-08-2005, 02:44 PM
salaam
iv wanted to go for ages, but i cant due to 'medical reasons' :(
make dua please brothers and sisters.
wassalaam

sapphire
12-08-2005, 02:47 PM
sis aisha same here i cant go due to medicle reasons :'( but inshallah i will go and Allah will help me through it...Inshallah you will go sister...and ALlah ill help you aswell...inshallah eveyone will get to go and spread the deen.....

MetSudaisTwice
12-08-2005, 02:47 PM
salam
may allah ease your medical condition sisters
wasalam

hidaayah
12-08-2005, 02:48 PM
May Allah help you sister...
Ameen..

MetSudaisTwice
12-08-2005, 02:49 PM
salam
ameen
wasalam

Shana524
format_quote Originally Posted by aisha
salaam
iv wanted to go for ages, but i cant due to 'medical reasons' :(
make dua please brothers and sisters.
wassalaam
Sis, may Allah reward you for your intention and help you through your problem. InshaAllah I'll remember to keep u in my dua.

~Raindrop~
format_quote Originally Posted by sapphire
sis aisha same here i cant go due to medicle reasons :'( but inshallah i will go and Allah will help me through it...Inshallah you will go sister...and ALlah ill help you aswell...inshallah eveyone will get to go and spread the deen.....
Ameen thumma Ameen
i see my uncle going for four months every year and loads of times in between and i really wanna go too. :'(
inshallah one day i will
wassalaam

~Raindrop~
12-08-2005, 02:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shana524
Sis, may Allah reward you for your intention and help you through your problem. InshaAllah I'll remember to keep u in my dua.
jazakilllah sis. :)
wassalaam

sapphire
12-08-2005, 02:50 PM
yeah same....my dad goes on the forty day one...hardly see him....inshallah he will be back soon...i really want to go.....

MetSudaisTwice
12-08-2005, 02:52 PM
salam
my cousin went on one that began in august and he just came back today
wasalam

sapphire
12-08-2005, 02:56 PM
ohh my dad went in August to.....London.....now hes gone india.....

~Raindrop~
12-08-2005, 03:03 PM
yeah same....my dad goes on the forty day one...hardly see him....inshallah he will be back soon...i really want to go.....
my grandad does that one. he couldnt go the year he had his heart op and he was so upset.
do you know anyone who goes on shabbe-jumma?

ishkabab
12-08-2005, 03:15 PM
all the men folk in our house in new york go to our NY's marqaz n sleep over for shabbe jumah alhamdulilah...they come back the following day after jumah namaz...

S_87
12-08-2005, 03:16 PM
to those who wanna go but cant. like dont you have local jamats? :-\ im sure it exists?

sapphire
12-08-2005, 03:18 PM
yeah it does....i have heard of one..my friend told me about it coz she went...it was two streets away from her house...the owner sent her out to do shopping for the house.....!!!!!

ishkabab
12-08-2005, 03:21 PM
PLEASE PLEASE!!!! every everyone make lots of dua so we can gather a 15 day womens jamaat here in new york.....there usually is none here that many days only for 3 days...and foreign countries come here on long women day jamaats but we dont really have our own in new york but inshAllah were gonna try to make 1 for 15 days and maybe even 40 days inshAllah......i really badly wanna go for 15 days cause i never had a chance..the rule is u have to go for 3 days 3 times then u can join a 15 day ....then u can join a 40 day n then u can join a 4 n a half month jamaat....inshAllah...

ishkabab
12-08-2005, 03:22 PM
...it was two streets away from her house...the owner sent her out to do shopping for the house.....!!!!!
what do you mean the owner sent her out to do shopping for the house???
while she was in jamaat?????:confused:

sapphire
12-08-2005, 03:24 PM
yeah....my firend is only little she went with her parents...she was bout 13...and then she had to baby sit the ladys grand daughter...so...im not going jamaat in my area.....

ishkabab
12-08-2005, 03:26 PM
.im not going jamaat in my area.....
why?....i dont get it...cause ur worried u have to babysit??:-\

sapphire
12-08-2005, 03:27 PM
LoL...no because its moer like "lets call it jamaat but gossip instead"..you know some women:enough!:

ishkabab
12-08-2005, 03:32 PM
LoL...no because its moer like "lets call it jamaat but gossip instead"..you know some women:enough!:
u know those women are not doing it right...thats why we r there am i right...we r suppose to correct ourselves n them...if i was there n i heard some 1 gossiping then i would have straight up told them "listen were here on a purpose to spread deen and learn and practice deen...plz refrain from talking bout dunyah cause thats not our purpose here today.."
really thtas what were suppose to do...save others from doing the wrong thing....especially something like GOSSIP!!!!!!!
right sister?!!:coolsis:

sapphire
12-08-2005, 03:35 PM
yup sister your correct...but im only a little "kid" in their eyes...and what i say is of no benefit...they wouldnt believe anything that would come out my mouth...i went to a bayaan in ramadhaan..the whole community women go...and after ramadhaan all my friends came to tell me that their mums all were telling them how pretty i was etc...i was just so shocked....i had no ides people stareeee at me...it put me off bayaans...we just sit and do it at home as a family.....

ishkabab
12-08-2005, 03:40 PM
i see sister but listen its not the point how old u are or how young u are....its how muck Imaan do u have??am i right?....u should speak out when u see a wrong doing...it may be in Jamaat or outside or in the family...anywhere..cause on the Day of Ressurection Allah tala will question u ......

sapphire
12-08-2005, 03:42 PM
if you know you have to power over people you remain silent or just leave and abstain yourself from doing the sin...

S_87
12-09-2005, 10:09 AM

looooooooool that happens everywhere :p

~Raindrop~
12-09-2005, 10:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

looooooooool that happens everywhere :p
salaam
not everywhere sis. :)
wassalaam

Snowflake
12-09-2005, 10:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ishkabab
ok ok im soooo sooo excited !!! i dont know if anyone remembers when i was talkin bout the Pakistani Jamaat that came here in America for 7 months jamaat(MASHALLAH!!)....its now their 4 n ahalf month so far...may Allah give them alot of barqath...AMEEN... they have gotten sooo many brothers in america like in new york ...new jersey...pennslyvania....atlanta georgia....massachussets......n etc etc....now in florida to join their jamaat or other jamaats in the path of deen....really!!! n guess who came to meet them is Junaid Jamshed and ...pakistani cricket player Syeed Anwar has both joined the 7 month jamaat!!we for a lil while any ways................please make lots n lots of dua for this whole Jamaat!!:peace: :awesome:
MashaAllah excellent news! May Allah bestow them with even more success. Ameen.

~Raindrop~
12-09-2005, 12:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ishkabab
all the men folk in our house in new york go to our NY's marqaz n sleep over for shabbe jumah alhamdulilah...they come back the following day after jumah namaz...
salaam
my uncle goes but has to come back before jummah to lead the friday prayers. hes so lucky...he can go whenever he feels like it. :-\
wassalaam

ishkabab
12-27-2005, 06:45 PM
Assalamu Alaikum
these are the pics taken(i dont know why they were taking pics in a masjid!!)
of Junaid Jamshed when he went to New Jersey for the fundraiser with Syeed Anwar......that time i was in a 3 day jamaat with my husband.....http://www.pakstop.com/gallery/thumb...lbum=68&page=1

ishkabab
12-27-2005, 06:47 PM
i swear lol i found these online....just outta coincidence!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.