/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The annoyance list

Halima
10-27-2005, 07:43 PM
:sl:

As you know everyday we have hassels. Thos hassels might include taking care of children, school, finances, work. All of this develops stress. Right now in my psycology class we are taking surveys of what annoys people the most. So please vote on what is the most annoying thing to you at the poll, then you can show your true colors. Have fun :)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Protected_Diamond
10-27-2005, 07:48 PM
sis where's the list?

Noor
10-27-2005, 08:10 PM

My pet peeve is not to be listened to.....mainly in this forum...I could be yelling something and no one would hear me right. Maybe it's me? .... :'(

Adult picking their nose would be my second cchoice.

Shadow
10-27-2005, 08:30 PM
im not annoyed by any of the above

"getting a telephone call at a busy signal"
i dont carry cell phones

"To listen to politicans make promises"
i dont watch political news

"to have your thoughs interrupted"
i dont think

"a person continually trying to be funny"
i dont care

"To be unable to find a bus seat"
i like standing

"to have 'too many' T.V comercials"
i run around at tht time

"A person giving you a weak handshake"
i dont mind

"Not to be listened to"
if im ignored then i just walk away keeping my cool:shade:

"To see a person spit"
i see alot of things

"To find hair in your food"
then i use my super cool talents to successfully remove the hair without touching my food

"Your friend talks too much"
i dont care he toks to much because he trusts me as a frend

"To see an adult picking his nose "
i look the other way

peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
10-27-2005, 08:30 PM
I vote "Your friend talks too much" Not only a friend but anyone that talks too much espcially if it is usless talk!

Halima
10-27-2005, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jannah
I vote "Your friend talks too much" Not only a friend but anyone that talks too much espcially if it is usless talk!

Anytime my friend talks to me sometimes I can't help it...I start to yawn, and I try to hide it..LOL :-[

ummAbdillah
10-27-2005, 08:41 PM
salaam
"to see an adult pick his nose"
thats really annoying

but what i cant stand is people taking all muslims as terrorists!!! :mad:

ishkabab
10-27-2005, 08:43 PM
"to see an adult pick his nose"
Nasty !!!!!!i cant stand that !!!

Samee
10-27-2005, 09:11 PM

Definately to have my thoughts interrupted. I can't stand it. Sometimes I am thinking of something, then I get interrupted by a catchphrase or a word or something, and I lose that train of thought.

I don't regain it until much later, and sometimes I've never regained it.

VERY annoying.

baby_muslimah15
10-27-2005, 10:02 PM
I put a person who continallys try 2 be funny, I hate when people try to act funny it gets on ma nerves, I just wanna say shut-up you aint funny or keep trying(Oh wait I do tell them that) especially if i'm already not in g odd mood then its all bad......Cuz if you keep trying I just look at you stupid the whole time with not a smile on ma face, and thats not me(I alwayz smile) and I never seen an adult pick their nose(thats juss sooo gross eww) and another thing that annoys me, Is when I find hair, or any other thing from a human body ewww!!! And last but not least, Not to be listened to, it just makes me soo mad(like when I'm talking and after everything I say ma friend be like I'm sorry what did u say) But we be on da phone so I politely tell her again(she said she has selcetive hearing)I do too but still!.....Well hollaz

Zuko
10-28-2005, 12:07 AM
For me, its finding hair in my food... I completely lose my appetite and feel like puking...

Danish
10-28-2005, 02:03 PM

"getting a telephone call at a busy signal"
yes quite annoying

"To listen to politicans make promises"
cycle of life, wierd if they didnt

"to have your thoughs interrupted"
i voted for this, this more ticking off then ppl keep distrubing ur chains of thoughts

"a person continually trying to be funny"
join in the fun, i would

"To be unable to find a bus seat"
i don't mind, i usually stand anyway

"to have 'too many' T.V comercials"
do something else

"A person giving you a weak handshake"
dont mind

"Not to be listened to"
yes annoying, especially when u r trying to help that person

"To see a person spit"
sick, lets grow up plz...i understand something u gotta, but ppl should be more careful

"To find hair in your food"
Doesn't take a genius to work out how to remove a hair...

"Your friend talks too much"
better than having nothng to talk about

"To see an adult picking his nose "
discusting

baby_muslimah15
10-28-2005, 02:40 PM
Why does every1 keep sayin just pick da hair out...Its still nasty and gross, cuz even when u do pick it out u still have to eat the food that he hair was in(thats why people wear hair nets) I hope, So I really hate finding hair in ma food....One time sum1 told me they had a rat sumthin in they food, well to tell the truth I dont really remember what they said they had but I know 4 sure it was sumthing other then hair and far worse(now thats juss plain sick, nasty, gross, and discusting, and any other word u can find in da dictionary) Hollaz

Sanobar
10-29-2005, 07:45 AM
For me its the hair in my food.....puhleezz..... its soo digusting.........ewwwwwww! :(

baby_muslimah15
10-29-2005, 07:47 AM
Feel ya on dat 1 siz

Jurhumite Solja
10-29-2005, 07:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by baby_muslimah15
Why does every1 keep sayin just pick da hair out...Its still nasty and gross, cuz even when u do pick it out u still have to eat the food that he hair was in(thats why people wear hair nets) I hope, So I really hate finding hair in ma food....One time sum1 told me they had a rat sumthin in they food, well to tell the truth I dont really remember what they said they had but I know 4 sure it was sumthing other then hair and far worse(now thats juss plain sick, nasty, gross, and discusting, and any other word u can find in da dictionary) Hollaz
just take the rate out and eat the food.

Shadow
10-29-2005, 10:22 AM
hmmm considering an islamic perspective we shud rather be grateful for the fact that there IS food in on the table,
one single hair?
and u cant eat the food?
when people are dying in africa due to starvation?
when there is so much poverty and hunger in those countires, we sit here calmly and safely and still we complain????

i dunno....

Muezzin
10-29-2005, 12:17 PM
I agree.

And I would choose the 'Adult picking his nose' but then if I said anything to him, he'd say 'you can talk' and I'd join in too.

Anyone got a tissue? No? No problem.

~*~Serene~*~
10-31-2005, 06:01 AM
the list doesn't work for me. what i find annoying is when someone lies to me straight in the face. not once, not twice but continually.:grumbling

Muezzin
10-31-2005, 06:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ...
the list doesn't work for me. what i find annoying is when someone lies to me straight in the face. not once, not twice but continually.:grumbling
You wouldn't like being a politician then :p

Z
10-31-2005, 02:44 PM
Peace.

Quite frankly some of the members on this board. So immature!

Rabi'ya
10-31-2005, 02:49 PM
someone chewing with their mouth open.

Rabi'ya:rose:

~*~Serene~*~
10-31-2005, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
You wouldn't like being a politician then :p
okay

MetSudaisTwice
11-02-2005, 01:21 PM
salam
it has to be someone trying to be funny when they are not
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-02-2005, 04:05 PM
When u try and do something good or to make ppl happy but they turn round and shove it back in ur face.:hmm:

h1jabi_sista
11-02-2005, 04:11 PM

ive neva really thought about it before, but i guess all the things on the list would bug me to a degree.

this smiley annoys me--->>>:Evil: and this one---> :zip:

but thats just me, it doesnt have to bug everyone

m_2005
11-07-2005, 06:50 PM

I find it annoying when, you act good with people, only to find them backstab you.......

Zuko
11-13-2005, 01:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by m_2005

I find it annoying when, you act good with people, only to find them backstab you.......
Totally agree...

Noor
11-29-2005, 05:29 AM

This thread will be dedicated to posting only your pet peeves. List your pet peeves and get a chance to vent and let it all out! Free your soul from those annoying everyday annoyances.

My pet peeve (at the moment) is....merging of the threads! Merging threads is extremely annoying because it not only confuses the heck out of me but also makes the whole thread look very disorganized and ugly.

Help me get over this!

UmmKhadi
11-29-2005, 07:20 AM
Mine is ghetto language. Abreviations, half words, writing like you speak. Oh come on... Wat happen to real english, y peps dunn writ proprly?

Ahhh it makes me crazy. In any language, also in my mothertongue. SMS-language from adults on a forum? Nope.

And its hard for me to read the Ghettolanguage too, because I think I am too old. And I am not a native english speaker, so its even harder. I learned proper english in school, i might make mistakes in spelling or in grammar, but English is like my 3rd language...

Noor
11-30-2005, 06:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by UmmKhadi
Mine is ghetto language. Abreviations, half words, writing like you speak. Oh come on... Wat happen to real english, y peps dunn writ proprly?

Ahhh it makes me crazy. In any language, also in my mothertongue. SMS-language from adults on a forum? Nope.

And its hard for me to read the Ghettolanguage too, because I think I am too old. And I am not a native english speaker, so its even harder. I learned proper english in school, i might make mistakes in spelling or in grammar, but English is like my 3rd language...

I couldn't agree more with you. Some people on this forum use 'ghetto language' or as others would call it, slang, and it bothers me like there is no tomorrow. I'm not that old, and I consider myslef to be hip and cool but when some of the members post, I honestly havent a clue of what they are talking about.

I mean...Would it kill you to type T.H.E instead of D.A!

Another pet peeve of mine is when members type 'salaam' and 'wasalaam'. If it kills you to type Assalamu Alaikum...then simply click on the icon that has the arabic AssalamuAlaikum there. Who says wasalaam????

One more pet peeve is when I create a wonderful thread and only one person (May Allah (swt) bless your soul) decides to contribute.

??Reasons for lack of post in this thread maybe because some people don't understand what a pet peeve is or everyone doesn't get annoyed frequently.??

_salam_
11-30-2005, 09:41 AM
Oh lets see..... when people wear their hats to the side, it just looks rediculous. When people don't practice what they preach. When people use bad language around me and think that I'm not going to care because I'm younger. And the list could go on but i'll spare you guys from all my complaints.

Muhammad
11-30-2005, 10:53 AM

Regarding the problem somebody had with the merging of threads, well sometimes there are two or more threads open that discuss more or less the exact same topic, hence it is pointless to leave them as seperate threads. I would say that it is more organised to bring such threads together.

Sometimes there are threads which are very similar and it isn't always blindingly obvious whether threads should be merged or not, hence staff members can make mistakes and I ask you to forgive us when we do Insha'Allaah. It is helpful to receive feedback on our actions and we also ask members not to get offended Insha'Allaah.

If you come across something you feel was a wrong decision, then please contact one of the staff and they will be happy to put it right Insha'Allaah.

OK, now for what annoys me, is people going off-topic (usually with full knowledge) constantly and considering the forum too lightly, posting with little thought.

P.S. Threads merged!

Safa
11-30-2005, 05:07 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Mine is when you are having to repeat yourself over and over again or spend hours and hours having a discussion to prove a point to someone but they still don't get it because of sheer stubborness.

~Raindrop~
11-30-2005, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zareen
Assalamu Alaikum,

Mine is when you are having to repeat yourself over and over again or spend hours and hours having a discussion to prove a point to someone but they still don't get it because of sheer stubborness.
salaam
i agree with that sis...its so annoying.
wassalaam

Noor
11-30-2005, 06:33 PM

Blasted merging of threads!!!! WHY??? :'(

Honestly it creeps me out! Gives me goosebumps! But I understand the reasons behind it, still it looks extremely ugly and disorganized.

Pet Peeve for the day:Inconsiderate people!... for instances, when one is on the computer and an annoying sibling comes and bothers you. Or when people have a whole conversation when your sleeping.

Keep them coming!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-30-2005, 08:28 PM

The posts have been edited. Members are reminded to please use the "report post" feature when something like this happens. Jazakallah Khair.

Muezzin
11-30-2005, 08:44 PM
People, calm down. Genius was joking. It's called irony.

Anyway, what annoys me is people who don't wash their hands after using public toilets. Bloody scutters.

Muhammad
12-01-2005, 12:28 AM

My apologies to all members: while merging this thread the poll was lost so you will have to vote again Insha'Allaah.

If you want to talk about general annoyances, then you are most welcome to ignore the poll Insha'Allaah.

Sorry again,

Bittersteel
12-01-2005, 05:31 AM
To listen to politicians make promises.

Tasneem
12-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Well...i hat to not be listened to.
I hate this because i like to be heard by family mem.
But does this rarely happen!!

Noor
12-06-2005, 07:40 PM

My Pet Peeve is, when ppl take something in arabic and pronounce it using their own accent/cultural lingo.

Examples:

Azan when it really is adhan
Ramazan -supposed to be ramadan
Last but not least, is when they say Eid-ul-Azha instead of Eid-ul-Adha.

Khadeejah
12-06-2005, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noor

My Pet Peeve is, when ppl take something in arabic and pronounce it using their own accent/cultural lingo.

Examples:

Azan when it really is adhan
Ramazan -supposed to be ramadan
Last but not least, is when they say Eid-ul-Azha instead of Eid-ul-Adha.

LOL.......Thats funny.......but I find it funny when some middle easterners call pepsi and pizza bebzi and bezza....ahhaa......But it is really annoying when you have an emergency and call someone and there phone is on no one picks up then it is busy then off and it repeats it self over and over....My umm does it all the time lol....makes me want to pull my hair....and slam the phone over and over as if it is the phones fault.....Has any one ever looked at their phone and yelled at it:rant: ???? lool...or when speaking to someone and they say something weird you look at the phone weird *hehe*
Asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa BAraakatu

Muezzin
12-06-2005, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khadeejah
LOL.......Thats funny.......but I find it funny when some middle easterners call pepsi and pizza bebzi and bezza....ahhaa.....
lol

One of our Imams speaks like that. I love the guy and I love how he pronounces his letter p's. It brings much happiness every Friday :)

'Blease fill in ze gabs'

Instant smiles!

And it annoys me when people get your attention by yelling 'Shaaat uuup'.

No, wait, that's just that one guy who's kinda crazy and does things like that.

Muslimah81
12-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Salaaams

Theres this one thing that really really annoys me:

Those people that look at their reciepts immediately after leaving the cashier and then having a tantrum because theyve been overcharged by 10p!

People who look at their reciepts even if they havent been overcharged annoy me too.............i mean as long as their shopping has come to a reasonable amount...whats the bother?

Brother_Mujahid
12-06-2005, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah81

Those people that look at their reciepts immediately after leaving the cashier and then having a tantrum because theyve been overcharged by 10p!
if you checked and found that you've been given extra, wouldn't you give it back?

Zuko
12-06-2005, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
People, calm down. Genius was joking. It's called irony.

Anyway, what annoys me is people who don't wash their hands after using public toilets. Bloody scutters.
EW! Oh man, did I have to read that? Anyway, another thing I find annoying is too many t.v. commercials! Yeah I know they're trying to sell a product but they always put them on at the WRONG time! Oooh it makes me so mad! :mad:

Muslimah81
12-06-2005, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
if you checked and found that you've been given extra, wouldn't you give it back?

Yes of course I would..............but most people check to see whether they are a few pence short not the other way round.

Halima
12-07-2005, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
EW! Oh man, did I have to read that? Anyway, another thing I find annoying is too many t.v. commercials! Yeah I know they're trying to sell a product but they always put them on at the WRONG time! Oooh it makes me so mad! :mad:
They are doing it because they want to make more money. :)

*Attention members*,

in my poll, I'm quite sure almost all of the options are annoying, but choose the one that is the most annoying to you. inshaAllah.

libyanhero
12-07-2005, 04:08 PM
To listen to politicians make promises

that so pisses me off, those liars but anyhow I don't care cuz you just dont listen them anymore because there such liars

other than that, I don't really get annoyed

Mawaddah
12-08-2005, 08:02 PM
I couldn't care less about politicians and all the other options on this list, the only thing that REALLLLLLLLY bugs me is Adults picking their noses!!!!! grrr.....it's just sooo disgusting, I want to hurl everytime I see it

Nawal89
12-08-2005, 08:43 PM
^ahaha.. I have first hand experience watching that.

Muezzin
12-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Everyone picks their nose. Some just have less shame than others.

And others eat their bogeys.

Kleenex hates these people.

Noor
12-13-2005, 07:01 AM

My Pet Peeve is Carlton Banks.

mariamq
12-13-2005, 09:09 AM
I chose picking the nose eewwwwwww....

brotherhood
12-13-2005, 10:05 PM
anger is one letter away from Danger!

S_87
12-16-2005, 11:37 AM

a lot of things do my head in though i voted to see someone spit. like YUK

others are

hair in food or hair in comb or hair anywhere,.....

getting a busy signal. oooooooooooooh thats annoying.

men with big fat moustaches

someone talking to me when im doing something. i dont listen to them most of the time

Muezzin
12-16-2005, 04:33 PM

My Pet Peeve is Carlton Banks.

But he's so funny! Look at his dance and try not to laugh. :p

~Raindrop~
12-16-2005, 04:35 PM
^^very difficult, that is

Halima
12-16-2005, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aisha
^^very difficult, that is
:sl: Sister Aisha. Yeah, I know it is difficult. I suppose the catch to it is just to try and choose the best out of all that endures the most annoyance to you.

Snowflake
12-24-2005, 02:37 PM

My pet peeve is not to be listened to.....mainly in this forum...I could be yelling something and no one would hear me right. Maybe it's me? .... :'(

Adult picking their nose would be my second cchoice.

Lolzz Noor sis I hear ya loud and clear lololol ;D

Ahhhhhh.. my pet peeve is when I ask some a (any) question like, "How did your interview go?" And they repeat the question to themselves saying "Errrr how did my interview go?" before answering my question. I mean why do they ask themselves what I've just asked them lol. What a waste of time. I feel like clobbering them round the head and saying just answer the flippin question will ya!

And worse than that is, when I confront someone about something they've done wrong and they deny it till their blue in the face, even though I've got all the proof. That really brings out my animal instincts and I feel like ripping them to shreds lolololol. mmmm... ahemmm.... :phew

The rest are people gobbing all over the place and picking their nose and members of the opposite gender who miss the toilet bowl. Sorry but that is sooooooo annoying ....... :phew :-\ :mad:

Ghazi
12-24-2005, 03:20 PM

The Arrogance of the Kafirs this has to top the list.

sapphire
12-24-2005, 05:01 PM
half the things on the list seem to annoy me....im very easy to annoy....and people use it as an advantage.......oops......i didnt say that!!!

12-25-2005, 06:17 AM
Mine is to see someone spit

my second choice would have been to see an adult picking their nose

mehnaz
12-25-2005, 06:26 AM
Salaam,

most of the things on that list annoy me....and if i was asked to make a list....the one thing that wud go on top wud be "when someone burps out loudly...especially during dinner"......eeyuuuccckkkhhhh......i hate that...i feel like ripping their head off....and i have to try real hard to keep my food down...:mad: :mad: .....:lol:...

W'salaam

so0x0xsweet
02-17-2006, 01:34 AM
it drives me insane when im trying to concentrate and people keep talking interrupting my train of thought

songinwind
02-17-2006, 02:25 AM
Hair in my food...........:rant: thats the worse....

north_malaysian
02-17-2006, 03:15 AM
Politicians - hate them!

The Ruler
02-25-2006, 07:43 PM
wen som 1 trie to b funny n ma fred talks tooo much :rollseyes

1m@@n
03-02-2006, 11:18 PM
asalamoalaikum

urmm a few that arnt listed above ....

i find it annoying when pple swear like 10 times in one sentence!! **arghhhh** and when pple tell liessssssssss....thats the mosttt anooyying eva!!! DONT EVER LIE PEEPZ!!!! PWEEEEEZ!! honesty goes a long waayyy!!

n another thing, lyk when ur in a conversation n u kno therz such a thing as personal space...

hence when pple invade that space n they talk in ur face...lolz (especially when they got bad breath) **painfulllll**

yet ur like tryn ur best 2 smile n takin a step back everytime u say a word....woahh boiii scaryyy stuff....not a nice situation 2 be in!!

i guess from the above list its gna have to be listening to politicians make promises...cos there u go again...MORE LIES!!!

**oooooOoooOPpps i broke my pen**....

time out...need sum water..lolz

walaikum Asalaam wr wb

maryam (",)
03-03-2006, 07:13 AM
something to ad to the list...

crooked frames...or anything else that isn't straight
ppl spelling my name wrong :P

Genius
03-03-2006, 03:23 PM
Boring people are very annoying.

MetSudaisTwice
03-03-2006, 03:25 PM
salam
those who don't beleive in islam, kuffars
wasalam

Hajar
03-03-2006, 04:07 PM
arrogant people

Halima
03-06-2006, 02:22 AM

Indeed so.

arehat
03-06-2006, 10:54 AM
Ppl Who Laugh At Anything Even When They Are Told Off Fr Smthing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Annoyinggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!

Duhaa
03-06-2006, 11:05 AM
I picked hair in the food because the others didnt seem as bad. Lool.
But saying that I dont chuck the food away, I take it out.
Its just the sight of it, I have to get rid of it from in front of me, if you get what I'm saying.

Putting the list aside the next annoying thing is little brothers. They can spend half their lives (the second half is spent eating, talking football and playing football) annoying you, trying to wind you up.

After that or even before that it has to be someone burping whilst I'm eating. Yuk!!

Cheb
03-06-2006, 01:26 PM
A baby crying non-stop in a small area (like an airplane). AHHHHH :grumbling
Since I’m also claustrophobic. :heated:

------
03-06-2006, 06:55 PM
"to have your thoughts interrupted"
So tru !!

naasiaah
03-06-2006, 06:55 PM
i am starting a family at 15 and it annoys me when ppl say i am too young and they try to put me down andthen they get mad when i say only Allah knows best.i don't let it get to me i just keep doin what i do.:sister:

------
03-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Not 2 be lisnd 2

extinction
04-27-2006, 06:00 AM
I think for me its "to see an adult pick his nose"

syilla
04-27-2006, 07:00 AM
ppl making fun of islam

muzna
04-27-2006, 07:06 AM
studying...there's such a huge difference between learning and reading books for the sake of passing exams..

x_Roda_x
04-27-2006, 10:17 AM
Finding hair in my food. It just ruins my appetite! Yuck! and people overlooking the truth, that can get really annoying!!!:okay:

muslimah_here
04-27-2006, 02:10 PM

For people personally its not being listened to which happens when the other perosn ur talking to is arrogant, egoistic or stubborn and unwilling to think that perhaps the other person might be right. In my experience usually elders tend to ignore youngsters thinking that they r always right. :rollseyes

ALLAHAFIZ.

*noor
04-27-2006, 03:18 PM
a lot of these annoy me
here are the two that disgust me the most
finding hair in my food (thats why i dont like to eat out a lot)
an adult picking their nose

the one that frustrates me is to have my thoughts interrupted.

MinAhlilHadeeth
04-27-2006, 03:28 PM
Well, i voted for the politician one... but what annoys me the most is being insulted for no reason, people being treated favourably for no reason, cruel treatment to others... alot of things actually.

Muslimaatan
04-28-2006, 03:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by arehat
Ppl Who Laugh At Anything Even When They Are Told Off Fr Smthing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Annoyinggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!
loooooooooooooooolzzz..i do that!! theres this girl evrytime we meet eyez just cant stop laughin!! itz been this whole year..even wen im pissed offf..she makes me laugh!! lolzz.. but i don laugh wen i know some1z annoyed by it though...i know how it feelz..

i hate it wen ppl spit..everytime i go out with my bro, he keeps spittin like every 2 sec!! its sooooooooo annoyin!!!!! itz in all my broz..they spit 2 much!! itz not nasty..they juss spittin..itz lika habbit..they just do it 222 much..it getz annoyin.....

Muslimaatan
04-29-2006, 03:45 AM
u noe wat i do that annoyz others, and what others do that PISS ME OFF!!! blowin bubbles with gum constantly!! OMG!! ITZ SOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYIN!! itz like the only thing in the world that getz on my nerves!! n wen u tell that person 2 stop, they do it more, so they can watch me leave!! well, i alwayz have 3 solutions..2 leave the place, listen 2 quran, or juss get gum and join blowin it with em...

SirZubair
04-29-2006, 05:16 AM
To be honest,there isnt a single thing on that list that annoys me.

But i voted for : "Not to be listened to" anyway.

..partly because of certain brothers and sisters on this forum who look past good advice and carry on and on about whatever lies they have been fed jus' because it suits them. :hiding:

extinction
04-29-2006, 03:12 PM
When people ask for your advice but don't use it

Abdullah4ever
04-29-2006, 07:03 PM

People who contiounsly try to be funny <_<

Hajar
04-30-2006, 09:23 PM
When people break their promises

*noor
04-30-2006, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
When people ask for your advice but don't use it

that ticks me off too!!

afriend
05-01-2006, 01:46 PM
LOL

I hate it wen my friend just chats alllllllll the time...and I'm so not bothered at times...I just want to tell him to shut it...But u kno.....I'm not that kinda person :(

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 11:49 PM
^ tell me about it, one ear two mouths :X

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 11:55 PM
just say it trust me :D

i always tell some of my friends they quack too much

"A little behind his back, his friend was talking rapidly and continuously, a harsh gabble almost like the quacking of a duck, which pierced the general uproar of the room. A stream of noise poured in unconcousness. "

^ i told that 2my friend once, he got the message :D but he didn't change :D:D

Ghazi
08-30-2006, 01:14 AM

Shaytan He's the biggest annoying thing going **** I hate this guy.

MuslimahBlue
08-30-2006, 04:34 AM
To have your thoughts interrupted and finding hair in your food...

cihad
08-30-2006, 11:01 AM
ppl chewing with their mouths open(specially if its a carrot of somthing noisy)
in your face people
making funny noises or singing the same tune over and over
breathing in your face (specially smokers)
spitting(soccer players always do that-gross!)

The Ruler
08-30-2006, 11:10 AM
all xcept telephone thingy...cuz i h8 talkin on phones...n de politician thing cuz i dnt even bothr wid em...n de televsion commercial...cuz i h8 tv neway...unless its animes i kinda get annoyd

das it...de odas r annoyin...n oh include siblins in dat list aswel...dey always cros de limit boundaries :grumbling

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 11:24 AM
salam.

Getting a telephone call at a busy signal DEFINATELY!!

To listen to politicians make promises HUMM ONLY IF I HAD TO MAKE THEM CHANDOOS ;D

To have your thoughts interrupted YES!!

A person continually trying to be funny I'LL JUMP IN WITH THEM BUT NOT LAUGH AT MY OWN JOKE MAKE A FOOL AT THEM :uuh:

To be unable to find a bus seat SIT ON SOMEONE SIMPLE!

To have 'too many' TV commercials GET ALOT OF T.V'S THEN :rollseyes

A person giving you a weak handshake SAY TO THEM GO AWAY YOU SMELL, OR MAYBE THE PERSON IS WEAK :giggling:

Not to be listened to SAY YA ALLAH :uhwhat

To see a person spit I DO IT MYSELF SO I WILL JOIN DA CREW :hiding:

To find hair in your food ERGH WHO EVER MADE IT GAVE THEM A SLAP!

Your friend talks too much SAY AM OFF TO BED, WAKE ME UP WHEN YOUR FINISH SMPILE! :okay:

To see an adult picking their nose CALL BOGIE WOOGIE MAN/LADY HEHE ;D

w.salam

chacha_jalebi
09-01-2006, 05:24 PM
lol a person tryin to be funny is annoyin :p because you feel bad for em, so you jus either fake laugh or jus smile @ them, wishing they would go away :p

Mujahidah4Allah
09-01-2006, 05:26 PM
hmm hu u hintin that at ^o)

annoying when u walk down the streets and you dont know whats round the corner [e.g. dog] :hiding:

ma'salamah

chacha_jalebi
09-01-2006, 07:43 PM
lol not hintin @ ne one :D thats not annoyin ^ you can jus put it down as the mysteries of life :D:D:D

afriend2
09-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Salaam,

Why isn't "People who cut their toe nails on the coffee table" not up there?

Wassalam :peace:

Mujahidah4Allah
09-01-2006, 10:25 PM

imam chacha that is annoying esp if ur gonna get chased my reputation [niqaabi runin dats sum action] :offended:

ewww nazia dats grose +o(

ma'salamah

Hijaabi22
09-03-2006, 07:58 PM
h8 it when im in the middle of daydreamin n sum1 interruots moi nn then i 4get wat i was thinkin

but loadsa stuff on that list annoy me! Can u vote 4 more then 1

Vitor Blitz
09-04-2006, 11:16 PM
I thik having your thought process snapped is definately a pet peeve of mine

syedanoor
09-04-2006, 11:53 PM
salaam

not being listened to

trying to say something. trying to get a point across but getting cut off is really annoying. what is even more annoying is girls or guyes even not realizing the adab of an islamic center such as masjid or islamic convention blah blah

Daffodil
09-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Thos hassels might include taking care of children,
How can u say taking care of children is a hassle. thats upsetting.

F@tim@
07-18-2007, 06:00 PM
:mad:

I hate finding hair in my food! It doesn't even have to be so long but i jus feel like puking out all ma food prior to seeing the hair! eww sick!

What annoys you the most?

'Abd al-Baari
07-18-2007, 06:07 PM

^yuk..i know it's sick finding hair in food..specially if it's spmething good..cuz you can't eat it after that :(..lol :D

ermmm at the moment i'm stuck for thoughts..but Inshallah i'll let you know :)

Khayal
07-18-2007, 07:36 PM

Astaghfirullah, if i see hair in my food, i felt like vomiting...+o(

I've got lots of things which annoy me, don't want to share tho.:-[

bint_muhammed
07-18-2007, 09:28 PM
i HATE DIRTY BATHROOMS! honestly it frustrates me, i never use public ones, not even on and areoplane!

H4RUN
07-18-2007, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bint_muhammed
i HATE DIRTY BATHROOMS! honestly it frustrates me, i never use public ones, not even on and areoplane!

Good luck on loong flights:p

Stoopidly slow drivers get me vexed lol especially if the road's clear! And others that take corners at granny speeds, no dis respek 2 ma grannies u iz can be da wikidest drivaz ya kno!:D

I will add more if i can recall them:D

bint_muhammed
07-18-2007, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN

Stoopidly slow drivers get me vexed lol especially if the road's clear! And others that take corners at granny speeds, no dis respek 2 ma grannies u iz can be da wikidest drivaz ya kno!:D

i'm going to dubai in 2 weeks its about 5/6 hours dnt kno wat i'm gona b doin!:nervous: :eek:

Keltoi
07-18-2007, 10:03 PM
Gophers...for those who have no experience with large piles of dirt in your front yard..count yourselves lucky.

جوري
07-18-2007, 10:09 PM
I have quite a list but it won't share it all.. the few that do bother me immensely
1- poor hygiene is a biggie-- that includes poor dental hygiene
2- people who are loud in public... not everyone needs to know your affairs.. especially spouses fighting in public
3- people who speak of topics of which they have positively no knowledge but feign it.
4-people who are not on time for their appointments
5- people who don't give up their seats on public transportation to the elderly or the pregnant
6-people who don't exercise common social courtesies, like opening the door for someone with a stroller or forgo a minor Thank you to someone who granted them a public service like a vendor or a bus driver
7- people who interrupt your conversation to ask you really dumb questions of no relevance
8- people who sport disgustingly inappropriate clothes for their body build and malinger like street workers
9- people who go out of their way to make your day difficult, on the account that they are so unhappy with their lives thus they vow to make yours just as miserable... anyone who has stood in a large line at the DMV knows exactly what that means..
sigh ...I better quit now before I end up wishing I lived in some sort of hermitage...

F@tim@
07-18-2007, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN

ahem ahem!...'stoopidly' slow drivers?! well u can count me in on that one!!;D
I think im goin fast when im on 25! Actually i do recall a moment when i took a corner and i was in third gear..(is that fast or slow?!) well fast 4 me! Lol!!:D

F@tim@
07-18-2007, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
I have quite a list but it won't share it all.. the few that do bother me immensely
1- poor hygiene is a biggie-- that includes poor dental hygiene
2- people who are loud in public... not everyone needs to know your affairs.. especially spouses fighting in public
3- people who speak of topics of which they have positively no knowledge but feign it.
4-people who are not on time for their appointments
5- people who don't give up their seats on public transportation to the elderly or the pregnant
6-people who don't exercise common social courtesies, like opening the door for someone with a stroller or forgo a minor Thank you to someone who granted them a public service like a vendor or a bus driver
7- people who interrupt your conversation to ask you really dumb questions of no relevance
8- people who sport disgustingly inappropriate clothes for their body build and malinger like street workers
9- people who go out of their way to make your day difficult, on the account that they are so unhappy with their lives thus they vow to make yours just as miserable... anyone who has stood in a large line at the DMV knows exactly what that means..
sigh ...I better quit now before I end up wishing I lived in some sort of hermitage...
Lol! people, people, people!

snakelegs
07-19-2007, 01:05 AM
people who "beat around the bush", who say things like "do you want to?" "would you like to?" "are you tired?".
people who don't say what they mean and make you dig for more info or guess what they're driving at.

syilla
07-19-2007, 01:18 AM
:salamext:

Well, I don't want to let people think i'm so fussy.

But...well....here goes.

1. Dirty Bathroom
2. Irresponsible boss
3. Mosquitoes
4. When ppl around me skip salah. Urgghhhhh....
5. When they keep saying you are putting weight. So what if you put a 1kg of weight!....urghh...Eating healthy is the most important thing.
6. Ppl who loves to judge the physical/appearance of another.
7. When i said this world is only temporary and don't be sad, and they laughed...urrrgghhh. WHY THEY NEVER TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.
8. When everyone is in non islamic relationship...urgghhh...
9. When i preach on a very good islamic story, they relate it to other people first not themselves.....urrghhhhhhhhh Muhasabah pls, look within ourselves first!
10. When i fast they say i'm dieting.....urgghh...
11. When ppl are so worried about work and money and get so worked up but never worry about salah.... Urghh...
12. When ppl are keep complaining they don't have enough money.......urgghh... *Where is the qana'at ppl!
13. When they think their parents are always wrong....*sigh
14. if i lists down...it will go on forever and ever.

rozeena
07-19-2007, 08:34 AM
i HATE it wen u've jus cleaned up n den ur little sis/bros, cusuns etc cum n move fings from its place (eg tv remote lol)bt its tru. it irritates me sooo much.n den wen dey move little little fings it becomes a BIG mess and its sooooooooo annoying. sori im getin bit angry nw lol

rozeena
07-19-2007, 09:13 AM
ooooooooooooooooooops!!! jus realised u have to pick sumfing from da list n heres me giving a whole lyf stori lol. sori ppl

Intisar
07-19-2007, 09:19 AM
Cool! You're taking psychology? Inshallah I plan on taking that course in University. Anyway, I voted for having my thoughts interrupted. It was a tough decision though because for me it was a tie between that and ''a person continually trying to be funny'' as well ''getting telephones calls at a busy signal''.

Salam

AmarFaisal
07-19-2007, 11:55 AM
to see an adult pick his nose

:grumbling :grumbling

07-19-2007, 07:12 PM
Why don't we look at all the things that make us happy :D

F@tim@
07-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Yaay! A happy thread!!:D :D

snakelegs
07-20-2007, 01:41 AM
there's a great quote from john lennon:
"i love humanity - it's people i can't stand." ;D

tearsofice21
07-20-2007, 05:04 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum

I get annoyed if I'm not listened to. Having my thoughts interrupted comes in to a close second.

LOL at the quote :D

truemuslim
01-18-2008, 11:10 PM
I CHOSE THE LAST ONE...of course if my true choice was on the list i would choose that...mine is 'hearing bush's hilbily accent'

~Taalibah~
01-19-2008, 09:12 PM
I generally ignore something i dont like. Ppl trying to be funny, spitting etc can get on my nerves though.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.