PDA

View Full Version : Im Leaving U Ppl.....:(

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 09:15 AM
:sl:
dear brothers and sisters,

Yep, thats right. Im leaving.
For good? No, u cant get RID of me that easily....:rolleyes:

I saw today that I have reached a large number of warn points....:eek: and....its not good. Its not good for the moderators and its not good for me. I am a muslim and I ought to act like one. I wudnt be getting warn points if I were acting my age and being a little more mature and understanding.
Its true wat brother Muhammad said on one of the threads, too much time is being spent on the forum and not enough work is being done. :hmm:

Brothers and sisters, I have 3 exams in january; Bio, chem and physics.
I have started revision but could do MUCH better if I wasnt on the forum for all the hours God has sent (okay, now Im exaggereating-and I cant even spell the word properly):giggling:

Just to let you know, I will be patrolling the forum for a while.
Especially, the threads:
'unveiled feelings'.
Imam of haramain...
Arabic calligraphy

^^beneficial stuff mainly....:coolious:

I cant believe im having to do this, but sumtimes sacrifices have to be made to get SOMEWHERE in life. Me hogging the computer (as br Ahmed once said) will not get me anywhere if I want to reach the top. Okay, now Im going to cry...*pause*...its the weather I think.lol.

Finally, I will miss u....all...especially the mods. They have given me warn points but most of all they have provided me with advise which is....priceless.:sunny:

I hope to cum back....(when I eventually do), as a better and STRONG muslimah in my deen and actions and most of all.....my typing.lol.

I dont want to stop but I have coursework to do, so.....i hope ull all remember me in your duas. I hope sum of you, if not all you take my thoughts into account and do the same.

Anyway,khalas!!

Allah ma3akum
psstt...u are all in my duas.:happy:
*tears roll down her face*

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
11-29-2005, 09:19 AM
salam
subhanallah that is a wise choice!! mashallah you have made such a good decision
may allah increase your imaan and knowledge
we look foward to you coming back soon sis, inshallah you will pass your exams
keep me in your duas as i keep you all in my dus
wasalam

~Raindrop~
11-29-2005, 09:56 AM
salaam
well, sis. what iv wanted to say iv already told you.may Allah help you along the way. Believe in yourself, put all your trust in Allah and you will succeed inshallah.
wassalaam
ps once again, please remember us in your pious and humble duas.

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 10:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aisha
salaam
well, sis. what iv wanted to say iv already told you.may Allah help you along the way. Believe in yourself, put all your trust in Allah and you will succeed inshallah.
wassalaam
ps once again, please remember us in your pious and humble duas.

I will my sweetheart and jazakAllah for the kind words: *bursts out in tears for the xth time*

*sigh*
Okay, lets be strong. Im not dying so....lets not make it out as though I am.lol. im only going to be invisible for a while....lol.

Keep strong and *tears roll* remember I love you!!!!:loving: :loving: :loving:

Keep me in ur duas too my darling.

Allah ma3ik:loving: :loving: :loving
:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sanobar
11-29-2005, 10:04 AM
salam!
awww ...sis Ameeratul layl .......y is every one leaving...???????? this forum will not be the same without u sis.....! :):) but then ur leaving withthe right intention...and i hope u fulfill it.... do ur best in ur examz and keep me in ur duas...and yeah sis u are alwayz gna be in my duas....! :):) thisis very emotional u knw.,............!
take care....and do drop by and be in touch...!

ma'salamah

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 10:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sanobar
salam!
awww ...sis Ameeratul layl .......y is every one leaving...???????? this forum will not be the same without u sis.....! :):) but then ur leaving withthe right intention...and i hope u fulfill it.... do ur best in ur examz and keep me in ur duas...and yeah sis u are alwayz gna be in my duas....! :):) thisis very emotional u knw.,............!
take care....and do drop by and be in touch...!

ma'salamah

I didnt mean to make it emotional. why are ppl so emotional for/ I sed ill be patrolling those 3 threads. Isnt that enough for you ppl?lol.

Yes sr sanober, ull be in my duas and most of all....in my heart.

Allah ma3ik:loving:

Sanobar
11-29-2005, 10:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
I didnt mean to make it emotional. why are ppl so emotional for/ I sed ill be patrolling those 3 threads. Isnt that enough for you ppl?lol.

Yes sr sanober, ull be in my duas and most of all....in my heart.

Allah ma3ik:loving:
awww...sis jazakAllah...:loving: :loving: :loving:

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 10:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
i agree ! :brother:
btw a last moment gift for u :

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

enjoy ! :p

Im leaving bcuz of you!!:mad: Only messing.lol.

Yes, yes....ur still a child and u cant wait to rub those ugly smilies in my face. Thats fine, i'll deal with u later.lol.

Allah ma3ak
ps: plz rub out sum of those horrrid warn points. they are depressing.lol.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-29-2005, 10:44 AM
Drama!! Whats wrong with just reducing posts and coming on once in a while??

MetSudaisTwice
11-29-2005, 10:49 AM
salam
some members on this forum like bro zak, bro khaldun, bro ansar, bro ahmed, sis arwa, sis amani, sis ameeratul lay the list could go on
in fact all the members are such vital part of this forum that you would miss thier posts , their comments and advice
inshallah you will pass your exams sis:-\ :-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 12:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
Drama!! Whats wrong with just reducing posts and coming on once in a while??

Well, that is more or less what Ill be doing. Only, i wont be on the forum for AGEEEESSSSS. and ill only be checking out the three threads I mentioned earlier.

Allah ma3akum

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 12:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
some members on this forum like bro zak, bro khaldun, bro ansar, bro ahmed, sis arwa, sis amani, sis ameeratul lay the list could go on
in fact all the members are such vital part of this forum that you would miss thier posts , their comments and advice
inshallah you will pass your exams sis:-\ :-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\:-\
wasalam

One thing I wont miss are those ugly smilies.:mad: lol.
Allah ma3akum

MetSudaisTwice
11-29-2005, 12:08 PM
salam
will you not be posting anymore of those poems'stories in the unveiled feelings thread?
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 12:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
will you not be posting anymore of those poems'stories in the unveiled feelings thread?
wasalam

Its not a poem, its a story.lol.
And I sed in my first post on THIS THREAD , that ill be replying to my 'unveiled feelings' thread.

Allah ma3ak
p.s: will u lot stop posting, its making me feel guilty and im doing this for a good cause. Just let me go all sad and miserable.lol.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-29-2005, 12:24 PM
Well, that is more or less what Ill be doing. Only, i wont be on the forum for AGEEEESSSSS. and ill only be checking out the three threads I mentioned earlier.

Allah ma3akum
So your not really leaving are you??

another pointless thread! j/k

~Raindrop~
11-29-2005, 12:26 PM
Just let me go all sad and miserable.lol.
salaam
we cant let you do that sis...we love you too much.:coolious:
wassalaam:loving:

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
So your not really leaving are you??

another pointless thread! j/k

Im leaving in the sence that I wont be online as often and IF i do....its for the 3 threads.
Otherwise, yes, i am leaving.

Allah ma3ak

Ameeratul Layl
11-29-2005, 12:30 PM

Can the mods please close this thread. I think ive had enough kind words for one day *tears well in her eyes*.

From this point on.....u will ONLY SEE my name replying/replied to the following threads:

'unveiled feelings'
Arabic calligraphy
Imams of the Haramain

*takes one last luk....and goes*:'(
Allah ma3akum

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-29-2005, 03:25 PM

You'll be missed. Inshallah take care and Ameen to the Duas. And dont forget to remember us all in your Dua's.

:w:

safwana
11-29-2005, 05:24 PM

mke sure 2 cum bck after examz?

marias
11-29-2005, 05:40 PM
LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN MY THREAD MY DEAR;)

aamirsaab
11-29-2005, 06:15 PM
good luck on your exams sis. 'Tis ok about leaving - happens all the time :). Hope you stay so far has been beneficial, but your exams are far more important than a forum . So once again, good luck on your exams, inshallah you'll pass. Same for everyone else doing exams - they take a lot out of ya but if you get the grade you wanted, it'll be all worth it :).

Genius
11-29-2005, 06:23 PM
I've got no warning points at all, I'm suprised you have.

Amira-Tul-Haya
11-29-2005, 07:07 PM

im really sad dat ur leavin cuz ur da 1 who made me join dis forum, plz cum back soon! but bcuz ur only leavin temporarily n 2 revise 4 examz im ok wid it, cuz i gotta revise 4 my examz 2!

an i no u'll pass ur examz! ur a genius. inshallah u'll do fine in ur examz.

dnt 4get, if u need any help just fone me n i'll do da same n bug u if i need any help.

TEH
11-29-2005, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
I've got no warning points at all, I'm suprised you have.
Thats what I thought man... :eek:

I meaan I should have loads more than you...

Anyway, dont mess up those exams insha allah, dont...

:)

libyanhero
11-29-2005, 07:21 PM
don't hog the computer too much but the forum is beneficial if your not gonna use an islamic forum you better not use the computer at all only for emails and urgent stuff, if we don't keep our busy with Islam: pray 5 times a day, keep learnig about islam we will end up in haram so its better to dedicate your time to Islam, it doesnt make you any of a loser to hog of thats what they say these days but just manage your time Allah will give you many free time

i hope ull all remember me in your duas
May Allah guide and bless you........Ameen

by the way what are warn points like warning

ABDULLAH SAOOD
11-29-2005, 07:25 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-wrahmatuallahi-wabrakatu

Sorry to hear you are leaving Sis! (Make sure you check my posts in Imams of Haramain thread inshallah).

Also may allah fulfill your ambition of living in Saudi soon and make your time their beneficial and increase your knowledge of deen. May allah also give you the ability to visit Al Haramain Sharafain loads of times!

Masaalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-30-2005, 08:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by safwana

mke sure 2 cum bck after examz?

Ill think about it...why was this thread re opened for....aint u had enough of me yet!!!!

Allah ma3akum

Ameeratul Layl
11-30-2005, 08:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABDULLAH SAOOD
Assalamo-alaikum-wrahmatuallahi-wabrakatu

Sorry to hear you are leaving Sis! (Make sure you check my posts in Imams of Haramain thread inshallah).

Also may allah fulfill your ambition of living in Saudi soon and make your time their beneficial and increase your knowledge of deen. May allah also give you the ability to visit Al Haramain Sharafain loads of times!

Masaalam

Uhhh...i thought ud never say.....

jazakAllah for the kind words br AS......*runs off to grab a tissue*

Allah ma3ak

Ameeratul Layl
11-30-2005, 08:46 AM
Awwww...ppl...ppl.....i asked for the thread to be closed but it seems u HAVE to tell me HOW Much ur going to miss u....so, thread re opens. Isnt that....sweettttt.....aahhhhhh....
YEAH RIGHT!!!:mad:
Do u ppl know how hard it is to leave u.....ur saying all these nice things which makes me want to bulge out crying and cum back!! BUT I MUSNT!!!:rant:

Akh.....wat am I going to do!!?

hah....warn points, br genius and teh.....u make me laugh.Not!!:coolious:

Allah ma3akum

p.s, I hope this post sounded horrid, maybe ull never think nyc of me again and ull not say nice things....and I can leave in peace!!:raging:

baby_muslimah15
11-30-2005, 08:50 AM
Salaamz, woooow sis Ameeratul layl...I am really going to miss you(well what the heck you on ma msn messenger.....but still it wont be the same without you) I neva thought u would be the person saying your leaving the form....I'm going to really miss you, okay now I have tears rolling down ma face*a moment of silence* okay I'm back....Well I guess this well be it:'( :'( :( :yawn:......Holla back

P.S You well always be in ma du'as 4eva

P.P.S When and if you do come back send me a private message okay........Salaamz

P.P.P.S Its easier to welcome sum1 then it is to say good bye.......So why are you doing this 2 me....Okay let me get a grip.......I wuv you verrrry much

Ameeratul Layl
11-30-2005, 09:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by baby_muslimah15
P.P.P.S Its easier to welcome sum1 then it is to say good bye.......So why are you doing this 2 me....Okay let me get a grip.......I wuv you verrrry much

Thats it...make things harder for me why dont you.....:skeleton:

ppl...ppl....stop using nice words. Talk about things like: how I used to go off topic and annoy you, how much u REALLY HATE me......

mods.....why did u open this thread again?

Allah ma3akum

Far7an
11-30-2005, 09:11 AM
assalamu alaikum

Thread closed upon request.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.