/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salaamu Alaykum

belicea
11-30-2005, 01:29 AM
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the islamic religion, and I'm struggling very hard to understand all aspects of the religion. I would appreciate it if someone could just help me out everyone now and then. I used to be Christian and ever since I converted, my family has dishoned me, my husband, and daughter. At times I feel like giving up. I learned a few things about the religion but there are a few things I don't understand, I even get different answers to some of my questions by fellow worshippers. Anyway I'm glad to be here. :okay: :threadclo

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
11-30-2005, 01:32 AM
Oh? Welcome to the forum sister! :coolious: I hope the you have a beneficial stay here. Please feel free to ask any questions that you have in mind. We are all a family here at your own convinience. Congraulations on your conversion.

Do you not want anymore people to welcome you is that why you close the thread? :sunny: oh my!

Khaldun
11-30-2005, 01:43 AM
:sl:

First of all I want to say mashAllah for your acceptance to Islam, may Allah make you steadfast. Secondly welcome to the Forums, we will do our best to help you with any questions you got inshAllah.

You said you sometimes feel like giving up? Please dont, after knowing the truth it really would be ashame to leave it for falsehood wouldnt you agree? However that I think, belongs in other sections of the Forum perhaps along with you Revert Story?

baby_muslimah15
11-30-2005, 02:01 AM
Salaamz, welcome 2 da forum....Hope you enjoy yo stay here wit us....Holla if you need any help or whatever.....Peace Out

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mehnaz
11-30-2005, 02:53 AM
Salaam,
Welcome to the forum sister....hope u will find it beneficial....feel free to ask any question on ur mind...!!!

FiAmanillah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.