/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 4Muslims.org

Mainul_Islam
11-30-2005, 03:34 AM
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Hello, my brothers and sisters. I'd like to invite you to join another Muslim forum, <A href="http://<a href=" target=_blank>http://www.4Muslims.org/forums. It's nice and fun...like this one. :) There's not too many people there, so I was hoping that there are some new people comes there. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tasneem
12-04-2005, 01:21 AM
Oh...i was on there before.i dis-agree they agrue with people when u bring them the truth.
I was suspended because i spoke the truth.
Such as,woman wearing the veil,fasting etc

Mainul_Islam
12-04-2005, 01:22 AM
:-S what happened?

Tasneem
12-04-2005, 01:26 AM
I said that Shaiza,Amisa and all the rest of them kicked me off because i spoke the truth.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mainul_Islam
12-04-2005, 01:37 AM
what (truth) did u say?

Tasneem
12-04-2005, 01:41 AM
I said that woman who are covered from head to toe CANNOT get raped and they said that is not true.
I also told them that a woman is suppose to be covered from head to toe and they argued with me.

Halima
12-04-2005, 02:42 AM
:sl: Atleast you have spoken the truth, but they were unfortuante to see it, you can always to them to come here and challenge with us 1 to 1 that women are supposed to be covered and neverthless they will always be protected. Anyway the ONLY thing you can do is just leave it up to Allah(swt) May he guide them all InshaAllah. :w:

Tasneem
12-11-2005, 01:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
:sl: Atleast you have spoken the truth, but they were unfortuante to see it, you can always to them to come here and challenge with us 1 to 1 that women are supposed to be covered and neverthless they will always be protected. Anyway the ONLY thing you can do is just leave it up to Allah(swt) May he guide them all InshaAllah. :w:
Aameen sister:sister: :)

Mainul_Islam
12-11-2005, 01:18 AM
:sl:

sister Shazia and Amisa are very nice sisters... i think it was just some misunderstanding between u guys in the topic :-\

we are one Ummah. forgive them (if they are wrong)...they dont mean to be nasty.

Tasneem
12-11-2005, 01:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam

sister Shazia and Amisa are very nice sisters... i think it was just some misunderstanding between u guys in the topic :-\

we are one Ummah. forgive them (if they are wrong)...they dont mean to be nasty.
Maybe it was a misunderstanding but i hate when people argue with me after i bring them the truth.

The belivers say,''we hear and we obey''.
May Allah forgive me if i have fausley accused them.
AAmeen

Malaikah
12-11-2005, 01:48 AM

Maybe its not only the truth that they need to hear, but also the evidence. Did you support your claims?

Well, i disagree with what you said about women needed to be covered from head to toe, its only the awra that must be covered. So, if the other girls had the same outlook as my self, they wouldnt be very impressed with some one telling them that the whole body must be covered (especially if they have seen evidence that only the awra needs to be covered) if the perosn didnt present evidence.

Do you understand my point? :)

:w:

Tasneem
12-16-2005, 01:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

Maybe its not only the truth that they need to hear, but also the evidence. Did you support your claims?

Well, i disagree with what you said about women needed to be covered from head to toe, its only the awra that must be covered. So, if the other girls had the same outlook as my self, they wouldnt be very impressed with some one telling them that the whole body must be covered (especially if they have seen evidence that only the awra needs to be covered) if the perosn didnt present evidence.

Do you understand my point? :)

:w:
I gave them the proofs
A woman is suppose to be covered from head to toe
Some people just have a problem with the truth
Inshallah im not like that
The believers say,''we hear and we obey'' this is in the quran
If i come to u or anyone else with the proof about covering from head to toe
Then who are u to tell me that thats not true

SaLaMz:sister: :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!