/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself

mizan_aliashraf
11-30-2005, 11:51 AM
Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh

My name is Mizan Muhammad Ali-Ashraf al-Imran. I'm 22 years of age and a graduate of the Islamic University, al-Madinah al-Munawwarah.

That's all for now.

Wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hidaayah
11-30-2005, 11:59 AM
walaikum assalam..and welcome to this forum brother..

baby_muslimah15
11-30-2005, 12:39 PM
Salaamz, welcome to da forum bro!!!! Glad you can join us....Well hope you enjoy yo stay here wit us....Hollaz

Ansar Al-'Adl
11-30-2005, 01:18 PM
:sl:
Mashaa'Allah, a graduate from Madinah University! We are very pleased to have you with us on the forum!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
11-30-2005, 01:19 PM
salam
welcome bro to the forums
mashallah a bro from the city of our beloved Prophet SAW
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
11-30-2005, 03:04 PM
Assalamu Alaykum

You all seem to be so fascinated by the fact that I'm a Madinah graduate. I thought i'd tell you a bit more about myself.

I was born in London in 1983. At birth, i was completely blind. This carried on until i was 4 and by Allah's grace, i had surgery and gained some eyesight.

Alhamdulillah, my parents feared Allah, and taught me Qur'an. I studied from the age of 6 and became Hafiz at 11. From then on, the study of Islam took me to many places, including Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.

I graduated from Madinah in 2003, aged 20, with an Ijazah in the recitation and tajweed of Qur'an in 3 styles.

I tell you this because most people think that people with a disability cannot do much. Allah has shown me what I am capable of and in my opinion, gaining knowledge of Islam is not so hard as gaining knowledge in worldly affairs as many people spend their lives doing.

We should all try to learn and increase our knowlege, as taqwa comes from knowledge.

Wassalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-30-2005, 03:16 PM
:sl:

A7lan wa sa7lan ya akhee....min as sa3audia? Ya Rab!!
*feels a little jealous* Na3am, walkin....ana min baritaniyah....hah.
*luks ashamed of living in such a weird and COLD country*.

ANNNNYYYWAY........
MashAllah brother. what a lovely story....u ought to write a biography about urself.lol. Only joking.

U see, the thing is, Im not meant to be replying to your thread. BUT!! the fact that u have graduated from Madinah munawara.... it jst kind of....made me.:playing:

What did you graduate as brother? :coolious:

Eyesight back? MashAllah Akhee. Allah is indeed the Al Mighty.

which hospital did you go to for your treatment ya akhee? was it that German hosiptal Of saudi? there are only 4 branches to that one by the way. I really hope to get a place there when I grow up *which I dnt think I ever will.lol*

Anyyywwaaayy.....Hal inta fee saudia al aan ya akhee?If so, give my salaam to sayidna Muhammad :arabic5:

Allah ma3ak
psstt...A7lan ya sayidee.

modez
11-30-2005, 03:32 PM
MashAllah brother. Hope we all benefit from you. Ive got a cousin who graduated there.. Qari Tahir Yaqub Desai..

sapphire
11-30-2005, 09:41 PM
welcome to the forum bro...subhanallah you can see and gained some eyesight....thats only by the grace of Allah..you are real lucky....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.