/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum

ischaudhry
12-01-2005, 05:11 AM
Assala-o-Alaikum

I am Imran. I am new to this forum, wa ssrfing the net and came across this forum which passed by my eyes as the first Islamic forum of its kind.

By profession I am a medical doctor. I am quite interested in religious discussions and comparative studies and I try to read about these whenever I have some free time (Which in my case is hard to find :-\ )

I am also interested in world politics, and intellectual broad based discussions. My hope is to come across so, here.

Will post interesting topics to the best of my abilities and time.

Wasalaam

Imran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
12-01-2005, 05:19 AM
:w: n :sl:

:welcome: to the forum Brother. hope u enjoy ur stay here.

:w:

ischaudhry
12-01-2005, 05:54 AM
^ Whats IF?

Umm Safiya
12-01-2005, 09:52 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum akhee.. May it be beneficial for you ameen..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mehnaz
12-01-2005, 10:01 AM
Salaam bro....

Ahlan wasahlan..!!!...

so u a doc huh??MashaAllah!!..

hope to see some nice posts from u soon....

FiAmanillah

ischaudhry
12-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Walaikum Salaam everybody

Thanks for the welcome. So nice of you all.

No zAK, this is the first Islamic forum I have been to.

I hope to have good informative postings here depending on the availability of time.

Wasalaam

Imran

libyanhero
12-01-2005, 02:01 PM
welcome to the forum brother Imran

hidaayah
12-01-2005, 02:10 PM
welcume to the forum brother..
hope ur stay is beneficial...

MetSudaisTwice
12-01-2005, 02:17 PM
salam
welcome to the forums bro
wasalam
PS: bro zak stop being so extra of your name

- Qatada -
12-01-2005, 03:44 PM
wa alykum a Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum brother. masha Allaah its really good your interested in islam even though you dont have alot of time on your hands. most people use that as an excuse to stay away from islam, but because your interested in learning more, insha Allaah you'll benefit alot.

an act starts off with a good intention - which leads to a good deed - which leads to a good reward, which can affect whether a person will be able to go to paradise or not.

And We will set up a just balance on the day of resurrection, so no soul shall be dealt with unjustly in the least; and though there be the weight of a grain of mustard seed, (yet) will We bring it, and sufficient are We to take account. (qur'an. 21:47)

if you got any questions to ask about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask. we all need to start implementing islam within our life, this is the only way we can be successful in this life and the afterlife insha Allaah.

we look forward to your posts insha Allaah. :)

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Hajar
12-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Assalamu alaykum bro,

Welcome to the Forum!!!

Enjoy your stay :)

Wasalam

ischaudhry
12-02-2005, 07:27 AM
Oh thanks a lot for this welcome, I am flattered :coolious:

I'll try to post and contribute to this place to the best of my abilities. And also, I am hopeful, this place will contribute to my understanding of the religious issues too.

Once again thanks a lot for this warm welcome.

Wasalaam

Imran

sapphire
12-02-2005, 02:44 PM
welcome bro to the forum.....enjoy your stay.......

Sadia25
12-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Welcome to this forum... Allah bless you...!!

Halima
12-02-2005, 06:54 PM
:sl: Welcome here! I hope you have a pleasant stay here inshaAllah. :w:

Muhammad
12-02-2005, 07:00 PM
:sl: Imran,

It is a pleasure to have you with us and Jazakallahu Khayr for joining this forum!

I hope you will find it both interesting and beneficial, and that you enjoy your stay Insha'Allaah.

I look forward to reading your posts,

Ansar Al-'Adl
12-02-2005, 07:45 PM
:sl: Br. Imran! :)
Welcome to Load-Islam.com forums. Inshaa'Allah we will be able to benefit from eachother, and contribute in making this Islamic community better. We look forward to reading more of your posts.

Khayal
12-06-2005, 06:58 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forums, Brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.