/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Angels Sent To Afghanistan

mahdisoldier19
12-02-2005, 08:26 PM
Assalama Alakam to all brothers and sisters, those who are righteous and truthful and follow the truth and straight path of Islam. Relate to you a story that was told to me..

BOOM! the rock was thrown at the russian soldiers with their tanks as they were trying to wipe out the afghans. But the afghans were not to be defeated. It is the land of Ancient Khurasan( the land where the Imam mahdis army rises from). The russians invaded with a mass army in the millions wiping out a genocide of 1.5 to 2 million afghans. It is indeed true that children were thrown into fires, women were raped :families forced to watch the rape. And the old were ran over by tanks to show extreme pain and fear onto the new generation of the children that if you were to fight the russians that would happen to you. How sad is it not? 2 million afghan MUSLIMS 2,000,000 do you understand those numbers? 1/3 of the holocaust. In harunyahya.com Check the imam mahdi end of times. You will notice a hadith on the video: Pity poor taliqan(A region in afghanistan) in that region are treasures of God, but these arent of gold or silver but people who recognized God as they should have. Indeed Afghanistan will play a crucial role in the end of times, But i relate to you a TRUE STORY.

The afghans were fighting the russians as the russians had tanks and the afghans had horses. How could less than 10 million afghans vs 20 million The SUPERPOWER Russia be defeated by These afghan Muslim warriors. Now the afghans surely were help trained by The USA govt for stingers and other weapons. But close to 10 million afghans with horses vs 20 million russians with aircraft guns and all sorts No match you say? WRONG, Allah swt says When Muslims are being oppressed and are fighting in the way of God, Allah swt will send his angels. Indeed that is what happened because alot of afghans say this, as they were fighting they thought they were outnumbered being closed in defeated by the russians suddenly they heard a LARGE MASS of men shouting ALLAH AKBAR from the mountains, they swarmed down like a terrible disease at the russians wiping the russians out. The afghans however did not recognize these fighters and as they battled. And when the battle was over none of the fighters were to be seen again. My father told me when he and his friend were being trapped by russian soldiers and were forced to watch the sisters of their families being raped and grandfathers tortured. A young boy ran at a tank that they had with a Gernade that seemed to not budge to work the clip was stuck. So the boy as he threw it yelled ALLAH AKBAR, my father said he had never witnessed a tank explode in that way in his life. Then the roar was heard. as the russians tried to destroy the town when they recieved the call of the tank exploding from other helicopters surrounding the area. a loud roar was heard ALLAH AKBAR hundreds of Supposly afghan fighters ran in and took out the tanks with their guns. The funny thing is my father said he knew about the resistance force in that area and none of them looked like any of these soldiers. As the smoke cleared up the warriors ran across to the other plateau down a peak. Theyre vision wasnt seen as my father thought it may have been Angels.

So do you not see in the righteous cause that Allah will definately help his slaves? Do you know that the USA govt will pull out of iraq because of the deaths, does the US GOVT not realize that you cannot win against muslims who will die for their religion. Now lets not that the USA is bad, i live in the USA , the govt of the USA IS HORRIBLE. So hopefully Inshallah everyone realizes is that when it comes down to messing with Allah swts slaves , Tsk tsk those are the wrong people that you could of chosen to mess with.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
12-03-2005, 01:52 AM
:sl: Thread moved :w:

Mainul_Islam
12-03-2005, 03:01 AM
:w:

did u write this? very inspiring..

Alhamdulillah, the US soldiers are being forced to leave Iraq (as i have heard it on the news)

may Allah have mercy on the oppressed and grant them victory! ameen.

Allahu Akbar!

Halima
12-04-2005, 03:12 PM
:sl: What a wonderful dua' MashaAllah

May Allah(swt) grant them victory.

Ameen.:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
12-06-2005, 01:22 PM
Greetings and peace,

May the victory granted be peace on Earth with justice.

Eric

MetSudaisTwice
12-06-2005, 01:23 PM
salam
may allah grant tehm victory and may allah protect and guide this ummah
wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.