/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Still limited member?!?!?

sweetau
12-03-2005, 01:14 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum,
I've been here for a long time, I've posted something once, but I'm still a limited member, can someone tell me how to become a real member? I wanna listen to the nasheeds!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
12-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

well in order for you to be a full member, you have to have 50 posts.
You only have 4.
Membership is based upon posts not how long you are here.

oh and its easy to get 50 posts in
ive seen ppl do it within 2 days
just keep replying to threads..make it beneficial though not just some nonsense to get some posts in...
hope this helped inshallah

Fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Ansar Al-'Adl
12-03-2005, 01:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweetau
Ok, I'm going to keep posting, so I can be a real member.
:sl:
Don't even think about spamming the forum or your account will be banned. Spam refers to posting excessive unnecessary comments. Post useful material, but don't spam.

JazakumAllahu khairan for your cooperation.
:w:

sweetau
12-03-2005, 01:32 AM
oh, I'm really sorry, I didn't know that was spamming, I'll remember that next that, Jazak Allahu Khairan

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
12-03-2005, 01:35 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

no problem sis, u know now :)

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

sweetau
12-03-2005, 01:38 AM
So, I'll just introduce myself now, my name is Ammarah, I'm in the 9th grade, I go to East Highschool, I went to Islamic school all the way from 1st through 8th grade, so it was a bit of a shock to me when I entered this HUGE building that could fit, like, a ten of my Islamic schools, so, yeah, it was scary. But alhumdulillah, I'm pretty much adjusted now, I have a few Muslim and non-Muslim friends there, so it's not so bad. Does anybody else have a few highschool stories they might want to share??

Halima
12-03-2005, 01:44 AM
:sl: I go to Atlantic high school, and well I'm the only muslim in my entire high school. So you know how that feels. I will be graduating in a few months time inshaAllah so then when I get to college I can eventually make some muslim friends. I don't really need friends as of now because I'm mainly trying to concentrate on my religion and nothing else. Secondly, I'm trying to get my education so friends with kuffars don't appeal to me that much. By the way, welcome to the forum have a nice stay, and I highly advice you to become a member of the sister's private section inshallah.:w:

sweetau
12-03-2005, 01:45 AM
....well, anyways, I'm a Pakistani Muslim, I luv my country, I was born in the U.S, some people might say i'm ABCD(american born confused desi) but i'm not really. I can read and write urdu well, but not too well. I am learning French, so I know, like most of 4 languages now, alhumdulillah, Urdu, English, Arabic, and French. I like my French class the most, our teacher is really nice, and plus, we don't get a lot of homework from her :)

sweetau
12-03-2005, 01:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
:sl: and well I'm the only muslim in my entire high school. So you know how that feels. .:w:
yeah, there's like, 2500 students in my school, and there's prob about 8 muslims there, and I 'm the only girl who wears hijab...it's sad...

sweetau
12-03-2005, 01:52 AM
in our highschool, we have a Muslim Club, it's held every Weds, and as I'm sure u all know, it isn't really Islamic...I mean, we talk about Islamic things, but I just wish there was more emphasis on the "Islamic" part, u know wut I mean.

sweetau
12-03-2005, 01:59 AM
:(...nobody likes me...okay, Insha Allah I'll comeback tomorrow it seems nobody wants to talk to me...Allah Hafiz, Ma'asalaam

Halima
12-03-2005, 02:00 AM

Sister, please try your best to put all of your comments on one posts instead of seperate posts so that this thread wouldn't be so congested with spams.

Jazakhallah Khairun.

As for your school, consider yourself lucky that you atleast have Islamic clubs. In my school, there is none. Subhanallah look at how deprived from Islam we are.

Riya90
12-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Salam sis

welcome to the forum
hope u have an enjoyable stay inshaAllah
ma'asalam wa Fi amani Allah :)

Khayal
12-06-2005, 07:00 PM

:welcome: to the forums.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.