/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims4Bush

Umm Safiya
12-03-2005, 11:40 PM
:sl:

http://www.muslimsforbush.com/

Check it out.. What do you think about it? Is it true (that muslims created this site), or do you think Bush paid someone to create the website?

I'm shocked! If it really is muslims who made this, they are XTREMELY blind and sorry, really stupid.. Like the part where they are defending the war on Iraq.. I mean come on.. :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tasneem
12-03-2005, 11:56 PM
Thats some crazy stuff.
It is EXTREMELY sad if it is muslims who made that site...They must be,like u said,blind.
bush is against islam thats the whole point of this war.Many people ask,''What does iraq has do do what 9/11 well nothing.bush is against us.He hates us.
Did u hear what that fool(bush)said?!!He called islam(which,yes,was on live where everbobdy could hear him)A dark ideology based on falsehood.
he said that he had a dream and god told him to fight...what a liar!And remember when he almost choked on a pretzel?!!But his wife walked in just on time...darn!!When this happended i was younger and it was late..but i laughed soooooooo hard and loud my whole family woke up!

_salam_
12-04-2005, 01:10 AM
I bet you it's legit... I mean there are Muslims on this forum who support and defend the U.S. pressence in Iraq.

Umm Safiya
12-04-2005, 11:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _salam_
I bet you it's legit... I mean there are Muslims on this forum who support and defend the U.S. pressence in Iraq.
Oh dear, :eek: there is? My my.. :confused:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anis_z24
12-04-2005, 02:35 PM
Salam
It is most obvious that this site is not done by Muslims.
I don't think so. Its probably minor CIA project

hidaayah
12-04-2005, 02:40 PM
this is terrible....!!
assalam u alaikum...

libyanhero
12-04-2005, 02:52 PM
There are Muslims for bush already, who cares if this site is made by muslims or not: there is muslims who are cowards to thier own countries, who fight along side the jews or Americans so whats the difference of muslims for bush he is still a kaffir

Umm Safiya
12-06-2005, 10:18 AM
:sl:

I was thinking, maybe it's Free Mason (or whatever it's called) who is behind that site..?

Nawal89
12-09-2005, 05:14 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if its muslims who created that site. I've met quite a few Muslims who are all for Bush, the war in Iraq and all. May Allah guide them ameen.

MuslimWays
12-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Some Muslims are so misguided and taking the wrong side of Justice

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!